voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Illuminati over-indulgence? 
Traveler

Unread post Illuminati over-indulgence?
I'm creating this topic to address a serious issue I noticed in Facebook and other sites recently. Although I commend WUP for creating The Arrivals as it is quite research-based, I personally do not believe in illuminati, freemasonry and global conspiracy stuffs mainly because they are based on mass speculations with little or no substantiated fact. I do believe there is a trend towards Globalization and I tend to support this initiative.

Recently I have come across many people who are literally obsessed with Illuminati and freemasonry conspiracy theories. They have a perception that illuminati is the all powerful (not God). They have set up FB accounts and use them to post conspiracy stuffs all day and night. At the same time I find these people (of them who are muslims) are diverting away from the true essence of Islam - belief that God is the almighty and following his commands.

More serious than this is the fact that I have a few friends whose academic performance has gone down due to over-indulgence and experimentation in these illuminati stuffs.

Therefore, I would like to ask everyone that: has the conspiracy speculations about illuminati, freemasonry and global conspiracy actually helped people? Has it helped mankind to become better? I don't know about you guys but I think it is deteriorating the productivity and moral stature of mankind as more and more people get to know about these speculative theories.

Please don't take it in a bad way but it is surprising how many people are wasting their precious hours chasing after more and more info about these conspiracy theories, so much that the moral justification for these stuff is in question. I in no way blame the creators of The Arrivals who have worked hard to produce what they did. I am just questioning the moral and materialistic justification for producing these conspiracy videos.

regards.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:37 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Explorer

Unread post Re: Illuminati over-indulgence?
I agree with what you're saying. And even though the secret societies talk is what got me interested in WUP at first, these days, for myself I can honestly say that is no longer the case.

There really isn't any more benefit from learning about the subject, the only thing that any of us can do is better ourselves through Islam (or w/e religion you choose to believe in case you are not Muslim). Obsessing with secret societies can really mess with a person (e.g. Abdullah Hashem Board).

BUT, this is WUP and secret societies is a huge part of it. The only thing you can do is help change the discourse to something that you believe is more relevant.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:43 pm
Researcher

S-19 wrote:
I'm creating this topic to address a serious issue I noticed in Facebook and other sites recently. Although I commend WUP for creating The Arrivals as it is quite research-based, I personally do not believe in illuminati, freemasonry and global conspiracy stuffs mainly because they are based on mass speculations with little or no substantiated fact. I do believe there is a trend towards Globalization and I tend to support this initiative.

Recently I have come across many people who are literally obsessed with Illuminati and freemasonry conspiracy theories. They have a perception that illuminati is the all powerful (not God). They have set up FB accounts and use them to post conspiracy stuffs all day and night. At the same time I find these people (of them who are muslims) are diverting away from the true essence of Islam - belief that God is the almighty and following his commands.

More serious than this is the fact that I have a few friends whose academic performance has gone down due to over-indulgence and experimentation in these illuminati stuffs.

Therefore, I would like to ask everyone that: has the conspiracy speculations about illuminati, freemasonry and global conspiracy actually helped people? Has it helped mankind to become better? I don't know about you guys but I think it is deteriorating the productivity and moral stature of mankind as more and more people get to know about these speculative theories.

Please don't take it in a bad way but it is surprising how many people are wasting their precious hours chasing after more and more info about these conspiracy theories, so much that the moral justification for these stuff is in question. I in no way blame the creators of The Arrivals who have worked hard to produce what they did. I am just questioning the moral and materialistic justification for producing these conspiracy videos.

regards.

I agree with you bro but I do believe that the Illuminati exist. Please watch the Christopher Evarrad documentaries on the Illuminati. It goes pretty deep. I know you are sick of all these conspiracy videos, yes I also became sick of it seeing all the obsession for it around me. I have watched the Arrivals 1 and half years back and since then recently I just watched the Christopher Evarrad films on it.

You have pointed out a very important fact that this illuminati thing is driving the people away from the proper practice of our deen and that is exactly the objective of the illuminati system. We see most of the people are locked into the system (in the matrix) and some are unlocked (the truthseekers). So now we see the truthseekers are becoming so much obsessed with it that in someway they are also a type of victim into the system. The illuminati exposed themselves first (david icke, alex jones), why do u think they exposed themselves? most propably for this reason, to make the people occupied to investigate about them so that we think less about God. Thats how clever the shaytan is, you would not realize when you fall into his trap. remember the stories of Karun and Barsisa. I request anyone who doesnt know the story, plz watch it on youtube.

And one more thing I'd like to say that I dont believe that the Illuminati is preparing for the dajjal's arrival. I doubt it. It could be a trick of shaytan to fool us, afterall shaytan is famous for his outrageous lies.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarrelling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good. (Abu Dawud Book 41, Hadith 4782)

Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:12 pm
Admin/Forum Technician

I don't think the information is to blame for how people handle it. I tire of people emailing me music videos asking me about the symbolism in them. But the information isn't to blame, it is the people. Yes, there may be some satanic message in that pop video, but perhaps the real danger is obsessing over it.

I do not agree with the OP that there is no factual basis for things like the Illuminati and Freemasonry. I do agree that people can become fixated on learning about the esoteric and habits of the secret societies while neglecting the habits of their own society, the Ummah.

Part 9:

The Wake Up Project proudly presents it's newest documentary investigating the signs leading to the last day of judgment and resurrection that have already occurred and continue to intensify.

{People are strange when you're a stranger...}

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:18 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]