voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 CHARACTERS OF THE END TIMES: Who Are They ? 
Explorer

Unread post CHARACTERS OF THE END TIMES: Who Are They ?
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu,

CHARACTERS OF THE END TIMES

1. Mahdi (as)--- Harun Yahya, the Sayyid (he's both Husseini and Hassani like Imam Baqir) and the one given the three task (to built the Islamic Union, the defeat the religion of Dajjal and cause the spread of Islam wordwide thus bring all people to the true path), Insha'ALLAH

2. Shuayb Ibn Saleh --- Pres. Ahmadinejad/ Flag Bearer of Al Mahdi's Army (this way both Sunni and Shias will unite for the first time), Ibn Saleh is also the Tamim Youth, Al Mansur and disputable Abdullāh ibn Sharīk al-‘Āmirī of the Hadiths

3. The Khorsani --- Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei, the Sayyid.

4. Al Hashimi/Yamani--- Hezbollah Hasan Nasrullah, the Sayyid (the one who will fight the As-Sufyani army in Egypt thus freeing it after al Aqba' is defeated)

5. Ar-Rufaka--- Muqtada al Sadr, the Sayyid (he's both Husseini and Hassani like Imam Baqir), the true ruler of Iraq according to the end times hadith

6. The Assaibs of Iraq (pious men)

8. The Abdals of Shams (saints)

9. Al Abdal from Sham

10. An- Najuba of Egypt

11. The 50 Women of the Community of Mahdi ( of these the Wife of Mahdi [as] and the Wife of Jesus (as) )

12. The Daughters of Mahdi [as]

13. The Children Of Prophet Jesus (as)

14. The Companions of Mahdi (those who struggle with his intellectually against the system of Dajjal)

15. 314 companions of the Mahdi (is made up from # 2 - # 18 and others the rest of his close compions [ students, followers] and his helpers [ religious and world leaders] and the Angel Gabriel and Mika'eel See # 31 and 32) --- they will assemble to him at different times. The hadith which makes mention of his companions being 313 is apart of what I have provided because there is another hadith not used by our scholars which states that his companions will be 314 when the Angels are included since Angel Jabra'il will be the first to give his pledge to the Mahdi at the Kaba' in the form of a white dove.

16. al Nafs al-Zakiyya ( Imam Mahdi real brother, * Harun Yahya has one brother)

17. The One Who Will Be Entrusted With Retrieving The Ark From Antioch To Be Taken To Jerusalem (He's from the community of Al Mahdi [as])

18. Sheikh Nazim (the one with the green Turban who will point to the Mahdi)

19. the Clan of Shaiba

20. Al Aqba'/ al A'raj Kindi

21. As-Sufayani (Rifat Asad)

22. Tabara (one of the four signers of the Truces when Gaza is FREED (after 2014) and Jerusalem is won [the matter will be settle for Mahdi in 6 yres/72 months] before Daabiq)

23. the Leaders Rome (U.S, EU, Russia)

24. The Sudairis (a group from the people of Mekka will bring him out)

25. The ruler of Kuwait

26. The Pope of 2022

27. Prophet Jesus (as) (And al Khatani)

28. The Companions of the Cave

29. Hz. Khidr (as) and the light Agatha's

30. Enoch (as)

31. Angel Jabraeel

32. Angel Mikaeel (when angel Mikaeel is at Mahdi's middle will the command come for Mahdi's first war againt the as-Sufyani after his brother (al Nafs al Zakiyya dies and the Muslims of Turkey at the hands of as-Sufyani [Rifat]. Before this al Mahdi will not be engage in any war. He is sent to preach Islam to the world 'hadith- cause everyone to bear witness to Prophet Muhammad's prophet hood', remove falsehood from the religion ' hadiths - he will come out against the ignorant scholars (Shaykh Imran, Dr. Bilal Phillip, etc [hope to see change] and he will come when Allah is denied ' Darwinism- ' everything came about by chance/man evolve from ape and build the Islamic union in order to stop oppression ' hadith: 'he will come when the people are oppressed')

33. Al Jasasah (Thoth)

34. Those Given Respsite (Loki, Freja, Bor, etc.)

35 . The Massiah Ad Dajjal

36. Jah Jah and Four Others

37. Dhul-Suwayqatayn

38. Satan himself---- Woe to him and those who will live for 40 years after the death of Jesus (as) when Nemesis strikes!

And Allah Knows Best.

hp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000927808161

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:32 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Global Moderator

Unread post Re: CHARACTERS OF THE END TIMES: Who Are They ?
Stop at no.1 of this list.....

Quote:
1. Mahdi (as)--- Harun Yahya, the Sayyid (he's both Husseini and Hassani like Imam Baqir) and the one given the three task (to built the Islamic Union, the defeat the religion of Dajjal and cause the spread of Islam wordwide thus bring all people to the true path), Insha'ALLAH

Hold on to that thought......@Shareenas, you still have not answered this simple question:
How does the Real Khatm Nubuwwah look like?

This was covered here:

Re: Hazrat Mahdi (as) Will Not Know Arabic . ???
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12087&p=201584&hilit=khatm+nubuwwah#p201584

Quote:
shareenas wrote:

IT IS ONLY HARUN YAHYA WHO HAS THE PROPHET SEAL ON HIS LEFT SHOULDER BLADE (SEE LAURA BOOT INTERVIEW WITH HARUN YAHYA). HE IS THE SAYYID WE ARE AWAITING WHO WILL COLLAPSE THE RELIGION OF DAJJAL BEFORE HE EMERGE ON THE HAJJ. HE IS THE MADHI ALL THE POPULAR SCHOLARS WILL COME OUT AGAINST AS FORETOLD IN THE HADITH (SEE DR. BILAL PHILLIP WORDS ON HARUN YAHYA/BEAWARE SMEAR). HARUN YAHYA AS FORETOLD BY ONE OF THE IMAM WILL USE THE SEAL OF OUR PROPHET IN HIS WORK. IN ALL OF HARUN YAHYA BOOKS THERE IS THAT SEAL NO OTHER SCHOLAR OR WRITER USES IT BUT HIM. IT IS SAID BY BEDIUZZAMAN THAT ONE OF MAHDI TASK WILL BE TO ERADICT THE FALSEHOOD INTRODUCE TO THE DEEN AND BRING THE PEOPLE BACK TO FAITH AND THAT IS WHAT EVERYBOOK OF HARUN YAHYA DOES. AND THE MAHDI WILL NOT KNOW ARABIC WELL BECAUSE HE IS FROM ANOTHER LAND. THOSE WHO SAY THAT IT IS BEYOND A CHILD OF MUHAMMAD NOT TO SPEAK ARABIC SHOULD ASK DOES ALL THE PROPHET (SAAS) DESCENDANT LIVE IN ARABIA OR THROUGHOUT THE WORLD? THERE ARE SOME WHO SPEAK PERSIAN, DOES THAT MAKE THEM NOT A DESCENDANT? DURING HARUN YAHYA IMPRISONMENT THREE SHEIKHS PRAYED FOR HIM AND ALLAH DID NOT LEAVE HIM ALONE. ONE OF THOSE SHEIKH IS 'SHEIKH NAZIME' IN THE HADITH IT SAYS THAT A MAN WEARING A GREEN TURBAN WILL POINT TO THE MADHI. AND THAT IS WHAT THIS BLESS AND HONORABLE MAN IS DOING.

Follow Me On My Facebook Link To Learn More: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

Waalaikumussalam,

OKay, Where to begin.....? I do hope this doesn't end with yet another 'Mahdi claimant ruckus'.
That's quite some claims you get there....I hope you're ready to defend them with knowledge and Hikmah.

If you're saying that 'The Green Turban Man' - Shaykh Nazim is pointing towards the Mahdi then why would he point this out recently early this year?

This is coming straight from his mouth; not some narrations or.....summaries by some other person;
This information itself is very hard to swallow amongst the majority of the Sunnies.

Quote:
Youtube video description:

This video provides information on the description of the Helpers of the Mahdi (rad), and on the status of the Twelve Imams of Ahlul Bayt in light of the teachings of some of the greatest Naqshbandi and Qadiri Shaykhs in Islamic history including Imam Rabbani Mujadid Alf Thani Ahmad Sirhindi, Shaykh al-Akbar Muhiuddin Ibn Arabi, Khwaja Muhammad Parsa, Muhaddith Shah Wali Allah ad-Dahlawi, Sultan ul-Awliya Mawlana Shaykh 'Abd Allah Daghestani, and Mawlana Shaykh Mehmet Nazim Adil al-Qubrusi the current GrandShaykh of the Naqshbandi Tariqat.

Secondly, are you referring this as the Khatmun Nubuwwah? I would love to see the bare back of Adnan Oktar for positive identification purposes, if there's any.

You positively sure, you would find this on the back of Adnan Oktar as is printed on all his books?

If yes, then we have a MAJOR problem.....that's a Seal alright; but it's the seal found on the Prophet's Ring and used in all his official state documents i.e messages to other rulers and emperors in distant lands. IT IS UNDOUBTEDLY & POSITIVELY NOT THE KHATM NUBUWWAH.

I think we have a thread discussing the Khatm Nubuwwah with relevant Ahadith describing it in detail.

How would you respond to these points...?

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:53 pm
Researcher

shareenas wrote:

CHARACTERS OF THE END TIMES

1. Mahdi (as)--- Harun Yahya, the Sayyid (he's both Husseini and Hassani like Imam Baqir) and the one given the three task (to built the Islamic Union, the defeat the religion of Dajjal and cause the spread of Islam wordwide thus bring all people to the true path), Insha'ALLAH.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
:daleel: :daleel: :daleel: :read: :read: :read:

I think either you are possessed by a devil or you are out of your mind.

"Our Lord! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and protect us from the punishment of the hell-fire." Quran(2:201)

Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:28 pm
Explorer

I used to love reading harun yahya s books.
but now he is really lost..he gives people information that is just not true!
I have seen a video of harun yahya saying that the mahdi is here,the prophet isa(as) is here and khidr is on earth too.
and he is in contact with them!!!!!! they talk to him!!!
isa(as) is politically active,all over the world and in the US too !!
and that he is not here for spiritual resons but for political..he is in jeruzalem where he has muslim followers,christian followers and jew followers!
a3oedoebillah how can he say that..isa(as)is on earth but he s hiding?
imam mahdi is on earth but he is hiding? khidr is on earth but he is hiding?
the islamic world is a big mess and we have 3 leaders and all they can do is hide,waiting for what...?
I have been looking for many days for this video,I cant find it.it was deleted.if someone can help me find this video..

and here you have a video of harun yahya telling us that khidr did 9-11!!

Watch on youtube.com

Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:00 am
Supporter

Attached book will explain all the end time characters and events

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“In the last days, such liars will emerge who will tell you such new things (baseless interpretations and distortions about Islam), which neither you, nor your forebears would have heard about. Beware of them, beware of them. It should not happen that they lead you astray”.[Muslim]

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:25 pm
Supporter

Tbh i don't understand. I know that our 12. Imam is Imam Mahdi Saheb Zamman Aleysalam, but then Shareenas wrote Harun Yahya next to our imam, and I see there is a video about Harun Yahya. My question is who is Harun Yahya?
I'm sorry if have lack of knowledge but please understand me.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]