voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:06 am



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!! 
Author Message
Explorer
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 92
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
asalaam alaykum, i have a problem understanding this topic. i need clarification. who/what is the daabba/beast and what is its purpose??? when will it arrive? where will it arrive from...
please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
"An eye for an eye,...


...makes the whole world blind"



-Mohandas Gandhi


Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:22 am
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm
Posts: 200
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
SOLDIER_OF_ALLAH wrote:
when will it arrive? where will it arrive from...
please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only Allah know ;)


Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:33 am
Profile
Specialist

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:16 pm
Posts: 2868
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 68 times
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
According to cheikh Imran Hosein Al Ard can mean earth it can also mean land. Since Dabat Al Ard is connected to end times, then the land here is the holy land. He says it is the state of Israel. He keeps repeating everybody today can see that beast (Dabat), it consums too much water (sea of galile) and it oppresses the believers and anyone who dares to criticize it (See my previous post about the young american jew who was beaten up and was treated like dirt only because he stood against oppression of the palestinians).

I personally agree with his view.


Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:28 am
Profile
Explorer
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 92
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
LeMaghrebin wrote:
According to cheikh Imran Hosein Al Ard can mean earth it can also mean land. Since Dabat Al Ard is connected to end times, then the land here is the holy land. He says it is the state of Israel. He keeps repeating everybody today can see that beast (Dabat), it consums too much water (sea of galile) and it oppresses the believers and anyone who dares to criticize it (See my previous post about the young american jew who was beaten up and was treated like dirt only because he stood against oppression of the palestinians).

I personally agree with his view.


can u give me the kink for this vid plz

_________________
"An eye for an eye,...


...makes the whole world blind"



-Mohandas Gandhi


Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:07 am
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:29 am
Posts: 1735
Location: serenity
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
SOLDIER_OF_ALLAH wrote:
asalaam alaykum, i have a problem understanding this topic. i need clarification. who/what is the daabba/beast and what is its purpose??? when will it arrive? where will it arrive from...
please help!!!!!!!!!!!!



Dabbat'un Min Al-Ardh' -- Computer/Internet & Modern Tech?
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6109

i hope you go through this thread carefully, hope it helps somewhat
lots of info was lost during the site hack last year, but there's still some respectable posts and valid questions and evidence for this theory in there....enjoy

_________________
غداً ألقى الأحبة ، محمداً وحزبه
وما يعلم جنود ربك الاهو


Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:24 am
Profile
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:07 am
Posts: 335
Location: In the right place, God Willing
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
http://www.the-savior.com/home/muslims/shiaa-muslims/the-beast-of-the-earth.html

Beast of the Earth, called Daabbat-ul-Ard in Arabic: a creature that will come out and which is considered as one of the signs of the Appearance of Al-Mahdi. It will distinguish between believers and non-believers at the end of times by drawing a line on the forehead of every believer whose face will become bright and luminous and with the ring of Solomon, it will seal the nose of every non-believer whose entire face will become black. Such creature will also speak to people.

Before the Appearance, a Beast will come out from the earth to mark and distinguish the believers from the non-believers. This will occur before the Appearance of Al-Qai’m and not afterwards. The minor Appearance is the rise of Imam Al-Mahdi (AS) with the sword and the Beast of the earth is none other than the Commander of the Faithful (AS) himself, as mentioned in the following narration:

. On the authority of Abu Abdullah Al-Jadali, he said: [When I visited Ali Bin Abi Talib he told me the following: There are three things you should know before someone comes in, would you like to know of them? I replied: Yes, I would. He then said: I am the servant of Allah and I am the Beast of the earth, its Truth, Justice and brother of its Prophet. Would you like to know about the nose and eyes of Al-Mahdi? I replied: Yes I would. He hit his chest and answered: It is me[2]. Hence, will the Commander of the Faithful (AS) come forth at the time of Al-Qai’m, or will it be a man from his progeny, who is the Beast of the earth that will distinguish between Truth and Falsehood and mark people as believers or non-believers in Al-Qai’m.

. On the authority of the Commander of the Faithful (AS), he said: […he will distinguish between Truth and Falsehood by sending the Beast of the earth then Romans will march to a coastal village and reach the cave of the young men. But Allah will send those young men out of their cave to them…][3]

That Beast is the forerunner who will distinguish between believers and non-believers in Imam Al-Mahdi (AS), at the time of his appearance. As for the march of the Romans, it is a reference to the forces of occupation that came in from Kuwait (the coastal side) as the cave of the young men is a reference to Basra, from which the first supporters of Al-Qai’m (AS) will come out, according to the Commander of the Faithful.

Moreover, Abu At-Tufayl was reported saying: O Commander of the Faithful, you once cited the saying of Allah Almighty:

{And when the word befalls them, We shall bring for them a beast from the earth, to speak to them because people …}

What is that beast then?

He said: O Abu At-Tufayl, mind not of it.

I said: O Commander of the Faithful, tell me of it will you please!

He said: It is a creature that eats food, walks the markets, and marries women.

I asked: Who is it, O Commander of the Faithful?

I answered: It is the mainstay of the Earth on which the Earth rests.

I asked: Who is it, O Commander of the Faithful?

I said: The friend of this Ummah, the one who will distinguish Truth from Falsehood, its commander and its Dhul Qarnayn[4].

I asked: Who is it, O Commander of the Faithful?

He said: [It is the one about whom Allah said, {and a witness from Him recites it}, {and whoever has knowledge of the Book}, {and he who brings the Truth}, {and (he who) accepts it as the Truth}, is me. All people are non-believers apart from me and him.][5]

Ali Bin Abi Talib (AS) was the first one to believe in the Messenger of Allah (PBUH). He was then the first of the believers, thus confirming what he said about himself [all people are non-believers apart from me]. As for the other person mentioned in the Hadith (…and him), he is the first of the Mahdis, for he is the first believer in Imam Al-Mahdi (AS), as mentioned in the testament[6]. The expression (…and him) cannot refer to the Messenger of Allah (PBUH); it refers to the Beast of the earth about which Abu At-Tufayl enquired.

. Narrated by Ali Bin Ibrahim, he said: My father told me on the authority of Ibn Abi ’Umayr, on the authority of Abu Basir, on the authority of Abu Abdullah (AS) that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) came upon the Commander of the Faithful (AS) while he was sleeping at the Mosque resting his head on the sand he had assembled. He (PBUH) shook him by the leg then said (to him): Wake up, O Beast of the earth. Then one of his companions asked: Shall we refer to each other with this agnomen, O Messenger of Allah (PBUH)? The Prophet replied: No, by Allah! This agnomen is Ali’s only especially that this Beast or creature was mentioned by Allah in His Book: {And when the word befalls them, We shall bring forth for them a beast from the earth to speak to them because people did not believe in Our Revelations}. He then said: O Ali, when the end of times comes, Allah will send you out in your best image and you will have a stamp with which you will mark your enemies.

Ali (AS), the Commander of the Faithful, cannot possibly come out in his own body and figure, until at the time of the second event (the Return). However, the current Hadith talks about the first event (the Minor Appearance, the rise of Al-Qai’m), during which the Beast of the earth will distinguish between believers and non-believers with a staff and a stamp at the time of the Appearance. Certainly, this creature cannot be Imam Al-Mahdi (AS), for it precedes his advent and is one of the signs of his Appearance. Hence, the Beast cannot be but a man from the progeny of the Commander of the Faithful, as Ali (AS) said: a man from my progeny shall do it.

. On the authority of the Commander of the Faithful (AS), he said: [I will build a pulpit in Egypt, destroy Damascus stone by stone, expel the Jews and Christians from the whole Arab nation, and guide the Arabs with this staff that I have. The narrator of this Hadith, ’Ibayat Al-Assadi, then asked: O Commander of the Faithful, are you saying that you will live again after you die? He answered: How far you went ’Ibayat! You did not fathom what I said. A man from my progeny shall do it –i.e. the Mahdi (AS).]
[7]

The Beast of the Earth is none other than the one who will pave the way and about whom the following was said: [He will call upon you to join your Imam and the right path], and whom the Commander of the Faithful (AS) mentioned in his sermon: […Know that if you follow the one who will come out from the east, he will walk you on the path of the Messenger (PBUH), and you will then be cured from blindness, deafness, and muteness and relieved from the hardship of asking and oppression as well as from the heavy burden weighing down on your necks…][8].

He is the leader of the standards of the east, the successor of Al-Mahdi to whom the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) commanded you to pledge allegiance, even if crawling over the snow, for he will relieve you from the hardship of asking for the Imam, and end your quest for him. (For further information, you may refer to the study conducted on the Beast of the earth, by Professor Ahmad Hattab).

{Most surely He Who has made the Quran binding on you will bring you back to the destination}

. On the authority of Saleh Bin Maitham, he said: [I asked Abu Jafar (AS): Tell me (of the Beast of the earth). Abu Jafar (AS) replied: Have you not heard it from your father? My father died when I was a boy, I answered. I then said: I will tell you (what I know); if it is true, you shall remain silent and if it is not, you shall correct me. This is easier, he replied. I said: I believe that Ali is the Beast of the Earth. Then I kept silent. He (Abu Jafar (AS)) said: By Allah, I see you will say that Ali will return to us; and he cited the following verse, {He Who has made the Quran binding on you will bring you back to the destination.}. By Allah, It is indeed what I wanted to ask you about but I lost the remembrance, I said. Abu Jafar (AS) then said: Let me tell you something much greater [9] than this {and We have not sent you but to all the men as a bringer of glad tidings and a warner}, people in the four corners of the world will testify saying “There is no god (worthy of worship) but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger”. He then pointed his hand towards the horizon.][10]

The Earth will obviously be filled with justice before the Return, when the State of Divine Justice is established, what confirms the return to the aforementioned destination, and the testimony (There is no god (worthy of worship) but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger) will be heard in every corner. The Return will not take place unless after the society is lifted to the highest degrees of the acknowledgement of the Oneness of Allah and after Imam Al-Mahdi (AS) brings out 27 letters from the Divine Knowledge. At that time, the acknowledgement of the Oneness of Allah will absolutely be heard throughout the whole Earth prior to the Return.

. On the authority of Abu Jafar (AS), he said: [Allah Almighty said, {He Who has made the Quran binding on you will bring you back to the destination}. And so Abu Jafar (AS) said: I think that Your Prophet (PBUH) will appear to you.][11]

In this context I say: Has anyone ever asked himself how will the Prophet (PBUH) appear? Will he appear only to disappear afterwards or what?!

No, it will not be the Prophet (PBUH) himself but a person from his progeny (Al-Qai’m)[12], who will appear to renew the faith in the Shari’a (the Islamic Law) of the Prophet (PBUH) which was neglected and misconstrued. Al-Qa’im will be entrusted with a divine mission similar to that of the Prophet of Allah (PBUH), and the misleading scholars will come out with personal interpretations of the Book of his forefather and they will use it as an argument disputing with him about it. Not only that, but he will also face harsher opposition than that encountered by the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), according to the narrations.

The following narration clearly indicates that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and his guardian Ali Bin Abi Talib (AS) will be present prior to the Return, in other terms they will be present at the time of the Holy Appearance and they will build a mosque of one thousand doors in Kufa. However, the followers of the People of the House consent the mosque will be indisputably built by Imam Al-Mahdi (AS) as it will be made clear in the following.

. On the authority of Abu Marwan, he said: I asked Abu Abdullah (AS) about the saying of Allah, the Glorified and Exalted {He Who has made the Quran binding on you will bring you back to the destination}. He answered me: [No, by Allah, life on Earth will not end before the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) reunites with Imam Ali (AS) in Thawya, they will meet and build a mosque with twelve thousand doors in Thawya (a place in Kufa).][13]

Hence it becomes clear that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) referred to in the aforementioned Hadith is Imam Al-Mahdi (AS) himself while Ali (AS) obviously and incontestably refers to the guardian of Imam Al-Mahdi (AS), i.e. his son, the first of the Mahdis. Their public reunion will take place after the phase of paving the way for the Imam and his State, and after fighting As-Sufyani and his holding sway of Kufa and many other countries. Imam Al-Mahdi and his guardian will only start building the mosque and handling other things after the achievement of stability and the Appearance of Imam Al-Mahdi (AS) in person.

. On the authority of Al-Mufaddal Bin Omar, he said: I heard Abu Abdullah (AS) say: [When Al-Qa’im from the progeny Muhammad (PBUH) rises, he will build a mosque of one thousand doors in the upper part of Kufa, and the houses of the people of Kufa will reach the two rivers of Karbala.][14]

. On the authority of Abu Jafar (AS), he said: [When Imam Al-Mahdi (AS) enters Kufa, people will say: O son of the Messenger of Allah, praying with you is like praying behind the Messenger of Allah but this Mosque cannot embrace us all. He will then head to Al-Ghary[15] where he will build a mosque of one thousand doors which would contain the people.][16]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2] Ta’weel Al-Ayat, by Sharaf Ad-Deen Al- Husseini, vol. 1, p. 404; Bihar Al-Anwar, vol. 39, p. 243.
[3] Bihar Al-Anwar, by Ulema Al-Majlisi, vol. 53, p. 85.
[4] He of the Two Horns; a figure mentioned in the Qur'an as a great and righteous ruler who built a long wall that keeps Gog and Magog from attacking the people of the west. According to traditional Islamic scholars, such agnomen refers to Alexander the Great, for he was the one who reached the two 'Horns' of the Sun, the East and the West, where it rises and where it sets during his campaign (as classically interpreted). However, some contemporary Islamic scholars have argued for an identification with other figures such as Cyrus the Great.
[5] Kitab Salim Bin Qais, a study conducted by Muhammad Baqir Al-Ansari, p. 130.
[6] Refer to the testament of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) delivered on the night his soul rested, to the part related to the Imams and Mahdis, mentioned above in this book.
[7] Bihar Al-Anwar, vol. 53, p. 60; ’Asr Adh-Dhuhoor, p. 67.
[8] Al-Kafi, vol. 8, p. 63.
[9] {We showed them sign after sign, each greater than the precedent and We inflicted upon them punishment in the hope they might return (to Us)}, Az-Zukhruf (Ornaments of Gold): 48. …Therefore the beast of the earth is a sign and the following sign which is much greater is the coming of the one who will be sent by Allah as mentioned in the narration {and We have not sent you but to all the men as a bringer of glad tidings and warner}. Who is this person?
[10] Bihar Al-Anwar, vol. 53, p. 113.
[11] Bihar Al-Anwar, vol. 53, p. 113.
[12] These narrations have been mentioned above in pp. 76-79 of this book, (Thus, if we reveal something about a man, it may apply to his son or grandson and so you shall not deny it).
[13] Bihar Al-Anwar, vol. 53, p. 113.
[14] Irshad (The Book of Guidance), by Sheikh Al-Mufeed, vol. 2, p. 380.
[15] An Arabic adjective meaning beautiful, or good looking; in such context, it refers to Najaf.
[16] Bihar Al-Anwar, vol. 97, p. 385

http://www.the-savior.com/home/muslims/ ... -earth.htm

_________________
Ahmad Al-Hassan FR
Ahmad Al-Hassan EN
My Youtube Channel (FR-EN)


Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:38 am
Profile WWW
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4375
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 16 times
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
Whoa, thanks for that info Djabriil.....I am more and more convinced these are the Inner World/Earth SENTINELS of Djaboulsa/Jabalsa & Djaboulqa/Jabalqa whom will also join the ranks of Imam Mahdi helpers.

I really like this bit:
Quote:
it will seal the nose of every non-believer whose entire face will become black.


Literally the manifestation of Shahatil Wujuh! from the Al-Quran; This is recited daily by millions of people who has the habit of reciting Hizibs & Aurads. WUP Search "Weapon of Choice"

Insha Allah, the du'a of a believer never goes wasted....


Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:53 am
Profile
Traveler

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:22 pm
Posts: 42
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
when the beast emerges wont the us or nato just attack it and try to kill it telling everyone via media that it is a bad monster like godzilla or more recent movies. Surely?


Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:16 am
Profile
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:37 am
Posts: 481
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
ORGANICQAL wrote:
SOLDIER_OF_ALLAH wrote:
asalaam alaykum, i have a problem understanding this topic. i need clarification. who/what is the daabba/beast and what is its purpose??? when will it arrive? where will it arrive from...
please help!!!!!!!!!!!!



Dabbat'un Min Al-Ardh' -- Computer/Internet & Modern Tech?
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6109

i hope you go through this thread carefully, hope it helps somewhat
lots of info was lost during the site hack last year, but there's still some respectable posts and valid questions and evidence for this theory in there....enjoy



Assalamu-alaikum,

Jazakallah for the above link.
I dont wish to comment on that link/ thread itself, but rather just emphasize a few points that had been brought up:

Quote:
DisembodiedM Post subject: Re: AL DAB'BAH SIGN (THE BEAST) IS THE COMPUTER AND INTERNET?!?Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Abdullah-b-Umar said, "I memorised a Hadith from the Messenger of Allah which I have not forgotten. I heard the Messenger of Allah saying, 'The first of the signs that will come is the rising of the sun from the place of its setting and the emergence of the Beast upon the people. Whichever of these two occurs before the other then the other is right behind it." (Muslim)

Imam Hakim (R.A) in the light of the above Hadith has said that the rising of the sun from the west will take place before the emergence of the Beast. The Beast will appear on the same day the sun has risen from the west or very soon thereafter.

Ibn Khatir (R.A) comments: "The wisdom in the Beast appearing after the sun has risen from the west is that the door of repentance will close at the time the sun rises from the west. Thus the Beast will emerge to distinguish the believers from the non-believers completing the aim of closing the door of repentance."

Some Ulama are of the opinion that the Beast to come before the end of time is the very animal which has been mentioned in the Hadith of Fatimah-b-Qais. Known as the Jassasa (spy) seen by Tamim Dari and his companions from the tribes of Lakhm and Juzaam on the same Island as the Dajjal.


I have highlighted the above, just to emphasize that the emergence of the Beast will occur very, very soon after the sun rising from the west - possibly within the same day ,insha Allah.
Which would mean, that this is probably one of the much later signs, from all the major signs - Allah (swt) knows best.


Also:
It is clear, that there are a number of ahadith/ narrations that are not meant to be taken literally.

So, one may ask: when should they be taken literally?

I will use an analogy to explain this point, insha Allah (heard from a recent lecture):

If I said: "Tomorrow, I will be going to the game reserve to see a lion."
And I asked - what does this statement mean?
The answer will be that I will be going to see an actual lion - the animal.
Why: because we expect to see lions in game reserves. It would not make sense to interpret the statement other than literally.

However, if I said: "Tomorrow, a lion will come to your house and shake hands with you."
Now, what could this mean?
Probably that the 'lion' is a figurative description for someone with the characteristics of this animal.
Why: because we dont expect to see lions in our homes, let alone shaking our hands - hence, the need to interpret it figuratively.

In the same manner, do many scholars interpret various ahadith.
In most cases - the literal meaning should be taken. So, e.g. if a hadith says that the final war will be fought with swords - then this is what it means.
We should not be trying to imagine that the 'sword' equates to a rifle/ war-tanks in todays age, just because we can not see it happening.
Why? Because a sword is a sword, and its used for battle.
Its not a gun or tank, etc.
In other words, the description fits the context.

By the same token, the beast emerging from the earth - should be regarded as such: an actual beast.
Just because we can not imagine it at present, does not make it improbable.
Allah (swt) is capable of all things, SubhanAllah.

Also, as mentioned above - this isign is interpreted from sahih ahadith as being a later sign - soon after the rising of the sun from the west.

And Allah (swt) knows best.

Slms


Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:27 pm
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:29 am
Posts: 1735
Location: serenity
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
Tazz_SA wrote:
ORGANICQAL wrote:
SOLDIER_OF_ALLAH wrote:
asalaam alaykum, i have a problem understanding this topic. i need clarification. who/what is the daabba/beast and what is its purpose??? when will it arrive? where will it arrive from...
please help!!!!!!!!!!!!



Dabbat'un Min Al-Ardh' -- Computer/Internet & Modern Tech?
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6109

i hope you go through this thread carefully, hope it helps somewhat
lots of info was lost during the site hack last year, but there's still some respectable posts and valid questions and evidence for this theory in there....enjoy



Assalamu-alaikum,

Jazakallah for the above link.
I dont wish to comment on that link/ thread itself, but rather just emphasize a few points that had been brought up:

Quote:
DisembodiedM Post subject: Re: AL DAB'BAH SIGN (THE BEAST) IS THE COMPUTER AND INTERNET?!?Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Abdullah-b-Umar said, "I memorised a Hadith from the Messenger of Allah which I have not forgotten. I heard the Messenger of Allah saying, 'The first of the signs that will come is the rising of the sun from the place of its setting and the emergence of the Beast upon the people. Whichever of these two occurs before the other then the other is right behind it." (Muslim)

Imam Hakim (R.A) in the light of the above Hadith has said that the rising of the sun from the west will take place before the emergence of the Beast. The Beast will appear on the same day the sun has risen from the west or very soon thereafter.

Ibn Khatir (R.A) comments: "The wisdom in the Beast appearing after the sun has risen from the west is that the door of repentance will close at the time the sun rises from the west. Thus the Beast will emerge to distinguish the believers from the non-believers completing the aim of closing the door of repentance."

Some Ulama are of the opinion that the Beast to come before the end of time is the very animal which has been mentioned in the Hadith of Fatimah-b-Qais. Known as the Jassasa (spy) seen by Tamim Dari and his companions from the tribes of Lakhm and Juzaam on the same Island as the Dajjal.


I have highlighted the above, just to emphasize that the emergence of the Beast will occur very, very soon after the sun rising from the west - possibly within the same day ,insha Allah.
Which would mean, that this is probably one of the much later signs, from all the major signs - Allah (swt) knows best.


Also:
It is clear, that there are a number of ahadith/ narrations that are not meant to be taken literally.

So, one may ask: when should they be taken literally?

I will use an analogy to explain this point, insha Allah (heard from a recent lecture):

If I said: "Tomorrow, I will be going to the game reserve to see a lion."
And I asked - what does this statement mean?
The answer will be that I will be going to see an actual lion - the animal.
Why: because we expect to see lions in game reserves. It would not make sense to interpret the statement other than literally.

However, if I said: "Tomorrow, a lion will come to your house and shake hands with you."
Now, what could this mean?
Probably that the 'lion' is a figurative description for someone with the characteristics of this animal.
Why: because we dont expect to see lions in our homes, let alone shaking our hands - hence, the need to interpret it figuratively.

In the same manner, do many scholars interpret various ahadith.
In most cases - the literal meaning should be taken. So, e.g. if a hadith says that the final war will be fought with swords - then this is what it means.
We should not be trying to imagine that the 'sword' equates to a rifle/ war-tanks in todays age, just because we can not see it happening.
Why? Because a sword is a sword, and its used for battle.
Its not a gun or tank, etc.
In other words, the description fits the context.

By the same token, the beast emerging from the earth - should be regarded as such: an actual beast.
Just because we can not imagine it at present, does not make it improbable.
Allah (swt) is capable of all things, SubhanAllah.

Also, as mentioned above - this isign is interpreted from sahih ahadith as being a later sign - soon after the rising of the sun from the west.

And Allah (swt) knows best.

Slms


go back to the thread and re-read it. you will realize that the sun rising from west and Dabaa are the FIRST of the 10 major signs of Judgement Day, not the last,,,,this is saheeh hadeeth,
if you come to acceptance with this reality, you will see how the Dabba MIN Al-Ardh is not as obvious and as literal as you may have thought it to be.

peace

_________________
غداً ألقى الأحبة ، محمداً وحزبه
وما يعلم جنود ربك الاهو


Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 am
Profile
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:37 am
Posts: 481
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
Quote:
go back to the thread and re-read it. you will realize that the sun rising from west and Dabaa are the FIRST of the 10 major signs of Judgement Day, not the last,,,,this is saheeh hadeeth,
if you come to acceptance with this reality, you will see how the Dabba MIN Al-Ardh is not as obvious and as literal as you may have thought it to be.

peace


Assalamu-alaikum,

I have re-read the entire thread from page 1 - and even though you have numerously referred to this being
"one of the FIRST TWO major signs of Judgment Day according to saheeh ahadeeth", I could find no hadith possibly referring to this, apart from the one that has been posted above:

Abdullah-b-Umar said, "I memorised a Hadith from the Messenger of Allah which I have not forgotten. I heard the Messenger of Allah saying, 'The first of the signs that will come is the rising of the sun from the place of its setting and the emergence of the Beast upon the people. [color=#40FFBF]Whichever of these two occurs before the other then the other is right behind it."

If this is the hadith that you are referring to, then please bear in mind that this does not mean that emergence of the beast is the first sign, rather it is one of the first signs.

Also, it appears that some saheeh ahadith or portions there-of, appears to have been ignored in the formulation of this theory (ie. the beast = the internet):

" ...Whichever of these two occurs before the other then the other is right behind it." (Muslim)

So, if the 'beast' is already in our midst (in the form of the internet).....then the sun should have already risen from the west by now (whichever one comes first)....in fact, within a day, is the widely accepted interpretation.
And for those who believe that the 'sun rising form the west' has already occured (by way of speaking metaphorically), and thus according to this theory - the beast has already emerged (the internet)....then truly, it is already tooo late for the disbelievers to now believe.
Nope, still makes no sense....

Also, the following narration (apart from the many others) is as clear as it gets.....

As the animal emerges from the ground, it will be dusting the sand off its head. It will proceed towards the area between Hajrul Aswad and Maqaamul Ibraheem. The people on seeing it will flee in all directions, except for one group of people. It will approach this group and illuminate their faces like shining stars. Thereafter it will set out and travel throughout the whole world (at a great speed). It will mark the faces of the Kuffaar and none will be able to escape it.” (Hadhrat Talha bin Umar R.A.) (Ibn Katheer)

It will have Prophet Musa’s (as) staff by its side...It will cry out aloud: “People have no longer deep-felt faith in our verses.” Then it will stamp the believers and unbelievers alike (it will become a means for us to recognize believers and unbelievers)
(Portents of the Doomsday, Muhammad ibn Rasul al-Hussain al-Barzanji of Medina, Pamuk Publishing, p.277)

This is Harun Yahyas explanation for the highlighted portion in the above paragraph:

Quote:
It will possess the Prophet Musa’s (as) staff: Allah has shown one of the greatest proofs of Creation from nothing to Darwinists and materialists of that time by transforming the Prophet Musa’s (as) staff into a live snake instantly. By way of computer and Internet technology, Allah will show the proofs of Creation to all Darwinists and materialists in the End Times.


Its quite clear that analogies can be provided for just about anything, including Prophet Musa (as) staff!

As i have mentioned, the literal meaning should always be sought first (esp. if the description fits the context of the expected event).
If not, there are many ahadeeth that are open to various interpretations.....some of which are just way out....

Slms


Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:21 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4375
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 16 times
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
Tazz_SA wrote:
As i have mentioned, the literal meaning should always be sought first (esp. if the description fits the context of the expected event).

If not, there are many ahadeeth that are open to various interpretations.....some of which are just way out....


Jazakallah khair for that thorough overview sister....
Here's the thing that should be EMPHASIZED more:

Where is the real value of Iman (Faith) in the Unseen?

Should it not be unconditional belief of the Unseen as literally outlined in the Al-Quran and Hadith BEFORE IT IS LITERALLY MADE FULLY SEEN.

We fall in this trap of Religious Symbolism paralysis of trying to explain many Unseen things from the viewpoint of our humanly limited logic and generally accepted thinking/worldview [in a world which science and knowledge is fully controlled and regulated by a band of 'religious priesthoods']

The more we tread this dangerous path (I'll emphasize DANGEROUS coz it is a path towards disbelief) the more we make compromises to the extent of picking and choosing Quranic and Sunnah sources that suit our way of thinking.

Na'uzu billah.


A living, breathing and TALKING Dabbat Min Al-Ardh (Beast coming from inside the Earth) puts more emphasis and meaning to this verse:

Quote:
[Surah Taha Verse 6]

A'uzubillahi min as-shaytan ar-rajeem;

لَهُ ما فِى السَّمٰوٰتِ وَما فِى الأَرضِ وَما بَينَهُما وَما تَحتَ الثَّرىٰ ﴿٦

Abdul Daryabadi :
His is whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever on the earth and - whatsoever is in-between. and whatsoever is underneath the earth.

Dr. Mohsin :
To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and all that is between them, and all that is under the soil.

Pickthal :
Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth, and whatsoever is between them, and whatsoever is beneath the sod.

Yusuf Ali :
To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil.

Malay/Indonesian:
Kepunyaan-Nya-lah semua yang ada di langit, semua yang di bumi, semua yang di antara keduanya dan semua yang di bawah tanah.


Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:26 pm
Profile
Explorer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:13 am
Posts: 114
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
30- Tafsir Qummi: Ubayy has narrated from Ibne Abu Umair from Abu Basir
from Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) that he said:

“Once the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) came to Amirul Momineen (a.s.)
while the latter was asleep in the mosque; he had made a heap of sand and
rested his head on it. The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) shook his leg and said: “O
Daabbatullaah! Get up!” A companion who witnessed this asked, “O
Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.)! Shall we address each other with this name?”
He replied, “No, by Allah it is restricted only for him (Ali) and he is the
Daabba that Allah has mentioned in His book…”

وَِإ َ ذا وََقعَ اْلَقوْ ُ ل عََليْ ِ همْ َأخْرَجْنَا َلهُمْ دَابًَّة مِّنَ الَْأرْ ِ ض تُ َ كلِّمُهُمْ َأنَّ النَّاسَ َ كانُوا ِبآيَاتِنَا َلا
يُوقِنُو َ ن

“And when the word shall come to pass against them, We shall bring
forth for them a creature from the earth that shall talk to them, because
people did not believe in Our communications.”
(Surah Naml 27:82)
Then the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said: O Ali, in the last period of
time the Almighty Allah will bring you out in the best form and you will be
having a seal with which you will mark your enemies.

A person asked Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.): “But the Sunni say that in this
verse the word of ‘talk to them, implies injuring?”

Imam (a.s.) replied: May Allah send them to Hell, it is not like that, it
means talking and this statement of the Almighty Allah is an evidence for
Rajat:

وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُ مِن كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ َفوْجًا مِّمَّن يُ َ كذِّبُ ِبآيَاتِنَا َفهُمْ يُوزَعُو َ ن { 83 } حَتَّى ِإ َ ذا
جَاؤُوا قَا َ ل َأ َ كذَّبْتُم ِبآيَاتِي وََلمْ تُحِي ُ طوا ِبهَا عِْلمًا َأمَّا َ ذا ُ كنتُمْ تَعْمَُلو َ ن

“And on the day when We will gather from every nation a party from
among those who rejected Our communications, then they shall be formed
into groups. Until when they come, He will say: Did you reject My
communications while you had no comprehensive knowledge of them? Or
what was it that you did?”
(Surah Naml 27:83-84)

Then he said: In this verse, ‘communications’ imply Amirul Momineen
(a.s.) and the Holy Imams (a.s.). That person asked Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.):
But the Sunni are of the view that
وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُ مِن كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ َفوْجًا

“And on the day when We will gather from every nation a party…”

…implies gathering on Judgment Day.

Imam (a.s.) said: Would the Almighty Allah gather only one group from
every community on Judgment Day and leave the rest? It is not so. On the
contrary it is about the time of Rajat.

The following verse is with regard to Judgment Day:

وَحَشَرْنَاهُمْ َفَلمْ نُغَادِرْ مِنْهُمْ َأحَدًا

“…and We will gather them and leave not any one of them behind.”
(Surah Kahf 18:47)

Through another chains of narrators, it is narrated from Mufaddal that
Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) said regarding the words of the Almighty Allah:

وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُ مِن كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ َفوْجًا

“And on the day when We will gather from every nation a party…”

Every believer who had been slain will be revived and sent to the world
again and then die after completing his tenure on the earth. Also Rajat will be
for only those who are pure believers and pure infidels.

Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) said: A man asked Ammar bin Yasir, “O Aba
Yaqzaan, there is a verse in the book of Allah that has destroyed my heart and
has put me into doubt. Ammar said: “Which verse is that?” That man said: “It
is when the Almighty Allah says:

وَِإ َ ذا وََقعَ اْلَقوْ ُ ل عََليْ ِ همْ َأخْرَجْنَا َلهُمْ دَابًَّة مِّنَ الَْأرْ ِ ض تُ َ كلِّمُهُمْ َأنَّ النَّاسَ َ كانُوا ِبآيَاتِنَا َلا
يُوقِنُو َ ن

“And when the word shall come to pass against them, We shall bring
forth for them a creature from the earth that shall talk to them, because
people did not believe in Our communications.”
(Surah Naml 27:82)

“What Daabba is it?” Ammar said: “I swear by Allah, I will not sit, eat
or drink anything till I show it to you.”

Then taking that man with him he went to Amirul Momineen (a.s.). His Eminence was partaking dates and butter. He said to Ammar:

“Come forward, O Aba Yaqzaan!” Ammar sat down and began to share in the eatables.
That man was surprised and when Ammar arose, he exclaimed: Glory be to God!
O Aba Yaqzaan! You had vowed that you would not eat, drink or sleep till
you showed me that (Daabbatul Ardh)! Ammar said: “If you ponder upon it,
you would understand that I have showed him to you.”


Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:19 pm
Profile
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:14 pm
Posts: 382
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
MAFHHZB wrote:
30- Tafsir Qummi: Ubayy has narrated from Ibne Abu Umair from Abu Basir
from Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) that he said:

“Once the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) came to Amirul Momineen (a.s.)
while the latter was asleep in the mosque; he had made a heap of sand and
rested his head on it. The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) shook his leg and said: “O
Daabbatullaah! Get up!” A companion who witnessed this asked, “O
Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.)! Shall we address each other with this name?”
He replied, “No, by Allah it is restricted only for him (Ali) and he is the
Daabba that Allah has mentioned in His book…”

وَِإ َ ذا وََقعَ اْلَقوْ ُ ل عََليْ ِ همْ َأخْرَجْنَا َلهُمْ دَابًَّة مِّنَ الَْأرْ ِ ض تُ َ كلِّمُهُمْ َأنَّ النَّاسَ َ كانُوا ِبآيَاتِنَا َلا
يُوقِنُو َ ن

“And when the word shall come to pass against them, We shall bring
forth for them a creature from the earth that shall talk to them, because
people did not believe in Our communications.”
(Surah Naml 27:82)
Then the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said: O Ali, in the last period of
time the Almighty Allah will bring you out in the best form and you will be
having a seal with which you will mark your enemies.

A person asked Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.): “But the Sunni say that in this
verse the word of ‘talk to them, implies injuring?”

Imam (a.s.) replied: May Allah send them to Hell, it is not like that...............................,

.”



i personally respest imam jafar sadiq. so i think he will not say anything like"may allah send them to hell"......................
even the holly prophet did not curse anybody like that. cursing somebody is prohibitted in islam.
so i doubt, if it is a authentic hadith or not.

_________________
"Our Lord! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and protect us from the punishment of the hell-fire." Quran(2:201)


Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:10 pm
Profile
Explorer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:17 pm
Posts: 66
Location: http://tawhed.net/ (and) http://ansar1.info/
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: THE DAABBA!!! BEAST OF THE EARTH!!!
Assalaamu Alaykum..

As far as I know, The beast of the end times will stamp the faces of the disbelievers and believers.

Here is a excerpt from wikipedia.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_the_Last_Days
Beast of the Last Days
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Beast (الدابة), in Muslim belief, will be one of the signs of the coming of the Last Day. This creature will appear after the sun arises in the west. The phrase appears in the Qur'an, in Sura An-Naml. The term also appears in the hadith, which expands upon the activities of the beast. The Qur'an mentions that the Beast will address the unbelievers and admonish them for their lack of attention towards God. The following is the purport of the Qur'anic verse that has been discussed:

And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.
— Qur'an, sura 27 (An-Naml), ayat 82[1]

The Beast is mentioned to have the Staff of Moses and the ring of Solomon. It will strike the face of the disbelievers with the staff; “He is destined for Hell” will be written on his forehead, and his face will blacken and it will brighten the face of the believer with the Ring of Solomon and “He is destined for Paradise” will be written on his forehead[2]

The beast is described in some narrations to have a head like the head of a bull, its eyes are like the eyes of a pig, its ears are like the ears of an elephant, its horns are like the horns of a stag, its neck is like the neck of an ostrich, its chest is like the chest of a lion, its color is like the colour of a tiger, its haunches are like the haunches of a cat, its tail is like the tail of a ram, and its legs are like the legs of a camel. Between each pair of its joints is a distance of twelve cubits.[3]

As it is seen, when the Beast emerges, people will start to believe, but belief will not be accepted anymore because of the emergence of the major signs.


As far as the beasts of the earth in the bible particulary in "daniel", It is best not to form an opinion on it because it has been distorted. But I will refer you to a book that is by a muslim scholar called the "Day of wrath" that discusses all those things. It is actually a great book but even then only Allah knows best.

Here is the book. http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Day_of_Wrath.pdf

It was written by Safar al-Hawali.

By the way, A great series to learn about the major signs before the day of judgement is by Shaykh Anwar Al-Awlaki. It is very detailed and it is based on facts(hadiths/quran) and not wild interpretations.







_________________
Nasheed - La Budde En Yubade

The message of Sheikh Anwar Al-Awlaki(RH) before he was martyred(Insha`Allah!).


Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:49 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Wake Up Project Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

phpBB SEO
Wake Up Project

Like us on FaceBook!