voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:57 pm




Reply to topic  [ 1368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
 2012 - is this another new agenda? 
Author Message
Explorer

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:53 am
Posts: 129
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
This video is 100% Proof that London 2012 is safe.................



Advice from News Reporter at 0.51 in the video...... Advice Take cover and cross your fingers
:D


Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:37 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 7:05 am
Posts: 4702
Location: ...in the shell
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 94 times
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
LOOOOL I'm gonna use that speech as the ring tone for my mobile... nice find.

Scimi


Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:25 pm
Profile
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 am
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
What I'd like to say about this...I'll keep it plain and simple...'''The more we think about it...the faster we'll bring it up into motion''' or yet that other info "The less we know,the better'',yet it depends under which energy people are consumed...

Try to compare this as 'life after death' situation...So,you have this big moment when you 'die' and you see your body go to a place where you 'thought of going after life on earth',which means that we do and go where and what we want to..We are what we think,we create what we think...,though, it's actually all about - the subject about 'life after death'...Thing is,try to think of people who think about 'meeting God' after their death...That's where they'll just get to...and dealing with constant issues they had in life,instead of just 'passing by God' - 'passing by that BELIEF'...NO ONE says you have go meet that God when you die to judge you will you go to heaven or hell...no...if you're a good person...You already know where you'll end,so what's the point of thinking about what God will tell about you?

Now compare this 2012 situation to this 'life after death' story... Question you should ask yourself - DO YOU REALLY WANT IT? Because those people who talk and think always about it obviously want to,the TV is trying to TRICK you and make you BELIEVE in it...wheter you people just discussing it or not, they are going to make that happen trough manifestation...And yet THOSE ARE ALL THE BAD THINGS we're discussing about...That's NOT what we want to discuss,trust me... Instead of thinking how they want to bring up their plans - YET we don't know is it TRULLY their plan - Lets just focus on OUR own plans how to unite all people, because these are all redudant informations about this 2012 thingy...Once we get enough success on other of our topics (our goals) = the other goals will automatically combine togheter with others due to 'positivity' and will of what we WANT and there you have it...All goals achieved in ONE step - ONE goal... And if it really comes to 'true' - this...2012.. you probably wouldn't see it...or,you'd just get somewhere else,somewhere,Idk where exactly...But we're talking about a 'belief' here...

Those people with positive energy and who know what they want in their life will not experience this...because those are all the bad marks we consider to be...bad,and positive people DON' think about that or BELIEVE in bad stuff...So the last question is: 'Have you fallen into a trap of belief'...Can you keep your decisions and thoughts on a level of simplicity of what you want?...

It's that simple,there's NOTHIGN to be afraid,because God will seperate the good and the bad on the end (if that's the end) just keep being positive and you'll avoid ALL PROBLEMS! x] Bless up!


Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:01 am
Profile
Brother's Group Moderator

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:26 pm
Posts: 927
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
Buannah wrote:
What I'd like to say about this...I'll keep it plain and simple...'''The more we think about it...the faster we'll bring it up into motion''' or yet that other info "The less we know,the better'',yet it depends under which energy people are consumed...

Try to compare this as 'life after death' situation...So,you have this big moment when you 'die' and you see your body go to a place where you 'thought of going after life on earth',which means that we do and go where and what we want to..We are what we think,we create what we think...,though, it's actually all about - the subject about 'life after death'...Thing is,try to think of people who think about 'meeting God' after their death...That's where they'll just get to...and dealing with constant issues they had in life,instead of just 'passing by God' - 'passing by that BELIEF'...NO ONE says you have go meet that God when you die to judge you will you go to heaven or hell...no...if you're a good person...You already know where you'll end,so what's the point of thinking about what God will tell about you?

Now compare this 2012 situation to this 'life after death' story... Question you should ask yourself - DO YOU REALLY WANT IT? Because those people who talk and think always about it obviously want to,the TV is trying to TRICK you and make you BELIEVE in it...wheter you people just discussing it or not, they are going to make that happen trough manifestation...And yet THOSE ARE ALL THE BAD THINGS we're discussing about...That's NOT what we want to discuss,trust me... Instead of thinking how they want to bring up their plans - YET we don't know is it TRULLY their plan - Lets just focus on OUR own plans how to unite all people, because these are all redudant informations about this 2012 thingy...Once we get enough success on other of our topics (our goals) = the other goals will automatically combine togheter with others due to 'positivity' and will of what we WANT and there you have it...All goals achieved in ONE step - ONE goal... And if it really comes to 'true' - this...2012.. you probably wouldn't see it...or,you'd just get somewhere else,somewhere,Idk where exactly...But we're talking about a 'belief' here...

Those people with positive energy and who know what they want in their life will not experience this...because those are all the bad marks we consider to be...bad,and positive people DON' think about that or BELIEVE in bad stuff...So the last question is: 'Have you fallen into a trap of belief'...Can you keep your decisions and thoughts on a level of simplicity of what you want?...

It's that simple,there's NOTHIGN to be afraid,because God will seperate the good and the bad on the end (if that's the end) just keep being positive and you'll avoid ALL PROBLEMS! x] Bless up!


Brother, there's too much new-age stuff in that post .. I'd just like to point out that what you wrote there is YOUR opinion and ideology, however I do not like how you express it. You express it as if it is some kind of generally accepted truth whatever you're saying there. In reality, a LOT of people believe in life after death and WANT life after death, and I for sure would like to know how on earth life after death is a bad thing, which you seem to imply ... please elaborate on that ..

_________________
THE END: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=13026
Tying in Some of the Theories: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=13384
Some Basics of Islam: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14633
Minor and Major End Time Signs: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15576
How to join the Brothers/Sisters group: viewtopic.php?f=106&t=15425


Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:27 pm
Profile
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 am
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
Arbitrage wrote:
Brother, there's too much new-age stuff in that post .. I'd just like to point out that what you wrote there is YOUR opinion and ideology, however I do not like how you express it. You express it as if it is some kind of generally accepted truth whatever you're saying there. In reality, a LOT of people believe in life after death and WANT life after death, and I for sure would like to know how on earth life after death is a bad thing, which you seem to imply ... please elaborate on that ..


Oh... :O

No no,bredda, I didn't say that life after death on earth is bad...Thing is,I don't know at all what's going to happen with earth...I just want to say that spiritual life is eternal...Soul never dies...and you probably agree with that...I do understand most of you guys point out some sort of words of wisdom out of the noble quran,of some prophet saying certain things...these things are always in such acient books "the end of time" and I hear all sorts of simular stories according to 2012... Like arn't you people talking about that all along?

Anyway,I guess my vote doesn't count count here,I guess...I should learn more then talk,anyway thx for the tip bredda Arbitrage! :thumbup: My apologies for misunderstanding x]


Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:09 pm
Profile
Explorer

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:53 am
Posts: 129
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
British Army steps in as London 2012 defense plan falls short





They say Defense plan falls short.... :huh:

Image


Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:16 pm
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:14 pm
Posts: 2183
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
nice post bro watwere.. they sure are speeding up the paranoia factor in the run up to the olympics.. almost sounds like they;re making sure people know whatever happens was going to happen & that this was somewhat expected.. i'm confusing myself now :?

_________________
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a passer-by.
Hadith Bukhari


Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:25 pm
Profile
Explorer

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:08 am
Posts: 67
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
Buannah wrote:
What I'd like to say about this...I'll keep it plain and simple...'''The more we think about it...the faster we'll bring it up into motion''' or yet that other info "The less we know,the better'',yet it depends under which energy people are consumed...

Try to compare this as 'life after death' situation...So,you have this big moment when you 'die' and you see your body go to a place where you 'thought of going after life on earth',which means that we do and go where and what we want to..We are what we think,we create what we think...,though, it's actually all about - the subject about 'life after death'...Thing is,try to think of people who think about 'meeting God' after their death...That's where they'll just get to...and dealing with constant issues they had in life,instead of just 'passing by God' - 'passing by that BELIEF'...NO ONE says you have go meet that God when you die to judge you will you go to heaven or hell...no...if you're a good person...You already know where you'll end,so what's the point of thinking about what God will tell about you?

Now compare this 2012 situation to this 'life after death' story... Question you should ask yourself - DO YOU REALLY WANT IT? Because those people who talk and think always about it obviously want to,the TV is trying to TRICK you and make you BELIEVE in it...wheter you people just discussing it or not, they are going to make that happen trough manifestation...And yet THOSE ARE ALL THE BAD THINGS we're discussing about...That's NOT what we want to discuss,trust me... Instead of thinking how they want to bring up their plans - YET we don't know is it TRULLY their plan - Lets just focus on OUR own plans how to unite all people, because these are all redudant informations about this 2012 thingy...Once we get enough success on other of our topics (our goals) = the other goals will automatically combine togheter with others due to 'positivity' and will of what we WANT and there you have it...All goals achieved in ONE step - ONE goal... And if it really comes to 'true' - this...2012.. you probably wouldn't see it...or,you'd just get somewhere else,somewhere,Idk where exactly...But we're talking about a 'belief' here...

Those people with positive energy and who know what they want in their life will not experience this...because those are all the bad marks we consider to be...bad,and positive people DON' think about that or BELIEVE in bad stuff...So the last question is: 'Have you fallen into a trap of belief'...Can you keep your decisions and thoughts on a level of simplicity of what you want?...

It's that simple,there's NOTHIGN to be afraid,because God will seperate the good and the bad on the end (if that's the end) just keep being positive and you'll avoid ALL PROBLEMS! x] Bless up!



Hi Buanna

Please don't fall into the old lie that your thoughts create reality. I have worked in a company that has many people that believe that lie, and yet call themselves Christians. It is straight from the pit of hell and is as old as when Adam and Eve were deceived by the serpent, because behind it is the idea that we can be (like) God in power. It is also called the "Law of Attraction". Stop for a minute and think about how much this makes sense. If it were true then teenagers would be constantly surrounded by beautiful women. This philosophy is a trap of belief. Only God is sovereign and it is His will that will be done.
Blessings brother.


Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:18 am
Profile
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
i have beed waiting for this site so much :))) masallah its done ,and 1 thing all should be aware concerning this new age agenda,watch out for they"re disinformation agents like ALEX JONES ,DAVID ICKE,and so on..they work for them!!!may ALLAH bless u all and reward u for ur effort..RAMADAN MUBARAK FROM BOSNIA :)


Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:32 pm
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:39 am
Posts: 700
Location: Aalam al Malakoot
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
SonofAbraham wrote:
Buannah wrote:
What I'd like to say about this...I'll keep it plain and simple...'''The more we think about it...the faster we'll bring it up into motion''' or yet that other info "The less we know,the better'',yet it depends under which energy people are consumed...

Try to compare this as 'life after death' situation...So,you have this big moment when you 'die' and you see your body go to a place where you 'thought of going after life on earth',which means that we do and go where and what we want to..We are what we think,we create what we think...,though, it's actually all about - the subject about 'life after death'...Thing is,try to think of people who think about 'meeting God' after their death...That's where they'll just get to...and dealing with constant issues they had in life,instead of just 'passing by God' - 'passing by that BELIEF'...NO ONE says you have go meet that God when you die to judge you will you go to heaven or hell...no...if you're a good person...You already know where you'll end,so what's the point of thinking about what God will tell about you?

Now compare this 2012 situation to this 'life after death' story... Question you should ask yourself - DO YOU REALLY WANT IT? Because those people who talk and think always about it obviously want to,the TV is trying to TRICK you and make you BELIEVE in it...wheter you people just discussing it or not, they are going to make that happen trough manifestation...And yet THOSE ARE ALL THE BAD THINGS we're discussing about...That's NOT what we want to discuss,trust me... Instead of thinking how they want to bring up their plans - YET we don't know is it TRULLY their plan - Lets just focus on OUR own plans how to unite all people, because these are all redudant informations about this 2012 thingy...Once we get enough success on other of our topics (our goals) = the other goals will automatically combine togheter with others due to 'positivity' and will of what we WANT and there you have it...All goals achieved in ONE step - ONE goal... And if it really comes to 'true' - this...2012.. you probably wouldn't see it...or,you'd just get somewhere else,somewhere,Idk where exactly...But we're talking about a 'belief' here...

Those people with positive energy and who know what they want in their life will not experience this...because those are all the bad marks we consider to be...bad,and positive people DON' think about that or BELIEVE in bad stuff...So the last question is: 'Have you fallen into a trap of belief'...Can you keep your decisions and thoughts on a level of simplicity of what you want?...

It's that simple,there's NOTHIGN to be afraid,because God will seperate the good and the bad on the end (if that's the end) just keep being positive and you'll avoid ALL PROBLEMS! x] Bless up!



Hi Buanna

Please don't fall into the old lie that your thoughts create reality. I have worked in a company that has many people that believe that lie, and yet call themselves Christians. It is straight from the pit of hell and is as old as when Adam and Eve were deceived by the serpent, because behind it is the idea that we can be (like) God in power. It is also called the "Law of Attraction". Stop for a minute and think about how much this makes sense. If it were true then teenagers would be constantly surrounded by beautiful women. This philosophy is a trap of belief. Only God is sovereign and it is His will that will be done.
Blessings brother.


'your thoughts create reality' might mean that reality is how u perceive it to be which is true or other words, reality is how u create it again is true because it's how u perceive it to be. This doesn't mean that the reality u perceive to be the reality is actually the reality (remember the difference between appearance and reality) but it's how individually everyone does that. There's tendency in mankind to treat illusions as reality unless made aware of it.

About Law of Attraction, i think there's nothing wrong with that. What actually it says is that FIRST thank your God (in case u believe in one) for all the abundances in life. Next, stop just taking things from God and start investing in. If you want more, this investment will help you because what you give in the Way of God, He is generous to the extent (which is beyond our perceptions about His mercy) that He returns everything you invested with some increment. The problem with us is, we just want to take from God more and more but rarely do we think what we can give. It's just the same analogy of a bank (which in this case never gets empty) and what we do is keep getting money out of it without ever investing in.

"What you sow, so shall you reap"

Besides this, whatever u wrote is correct that through some of their books and movies (the Secret), they want you to think that u are God which is their propaganda. They keep telling you that whenever u want u can be rich and so on. We have to very careful in this case..

_________________
"Lower your eyes and you will see wonders."-- whose name in heavens is Ahmad and on the earth, Abil Qasim Muhammad (pbuhf)

" The best revenge is to forgive"
Ameerul Momineen, Ali ibn Abi Talib


"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool speaks because he has to say something." Plato


Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:18 pm
Profile
Explorer

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:53 am
Posts: 129
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
London 2012 Olympics: Empty seats on the opening day prompts investigation
An investigation has been launched by the London 2012 organisers Locog after banks of empty seats were evident in multiple sporting venues on the opening day of the Games.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/london-2012/9434744/London-2012-Olympics-Empty-seats-on-the-opening-day-prompts-investigation.html


Do they know somthing bad will hapon And left stange


Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:22 am
Profile
Explorer

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:08 am
Posts: 67
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
'your thoughts create reality' might mean that reality is how u perceive it to be which is true or other words, reality is how u create it again is true because it's how u perceive it to be. This doesn't mean that the reality u perceive to be the reality is actually the reality (remember the difference between appearance and reality) but it's how individually everyone does that. There's tendency in mankind to treat illusions as reality unless made aware of it.

About Law of Attraction, i think there's nothing wrong with that. What actually it says is that FIRST thank your God (in case u believe in one) for all the abundances in life. Next, stop just taking things from God and start investing in. If you want more, this investment will help you because what you give in the Way of God, He is generous to the extent (which is beyond our perceptions about His mercy) that He returns everything you invested with some increment. The problem with us is, we just want to take from God more and more but rarely do we think what we can give. It's just the same analogy of a bank (which in this case never gets empty) and what we do is keep getting money out of it without ever investing in.

"What you sow, so shall you reap"

Besides this, whatever u wrote is correct that through some of their books and movies (the Secret), they want you to think that u are God which is their propaganda. They keep telling you that whenever u want u can be rich and so on. We have to very careful in this case..[/quote]

Hi Lionheart,

Thank you for your input. You are right that perception shapes what we see as reality. Good point about illusion and reality.

The people that I have met who push the Law of Attraction are also pushing The Secret. They usually have manipulation and greed as their guides. I disagree strongly with that type of thinking. The Bible says, Man cannot serve God and Mammon (money). I agree with what you are saying about thanking God for all of his gifts and we should be investing the things of God--using our time, talents and resources. It is sad that so many people set their goals around what they can get, when giving is much more fulfilling.

The people that I know that follow the Law of Attraction also cite Napoleon Hill's book, "Think and Grow Rich" which has references that are purely occultic in nature. Again the Bible says, What would it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

I'm not certain of the meaning Buanna was putting into the original statement about thoughts creating reality and that can only really be answered by Buanna. It felt like a good topic to address.

The hint of the truth in the Law of Attraction is simply that accomplishments usually take thought, planning and action. No magic formula in that. But, when a person told me that they stuck a picture of someone skydiving on their "dream board" and they went skydiving that year--so be careful what you wish for because of the power of thinking, I reasoned that were spouting a line of garbage. A good humorous response to this poor line of logic is the following story: Let's say a friend of mine put a picture of a lime green 2012 Cadillac Escalade on his "dream board", and yes you guessed it, that same year he was run over by a 2012 lime green Cadillac Escalade.


Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:29 am
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 312
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
sorry.....but i started to loss faith on believing mroe on these conspiracy theoriest anymore

first the h1n1 issue.....which claimed the whole world would involved n the dangerous of the vaccine
second.....the olympic issue...i dont see anything would happen

what would be next?

tired of all these.... i think we simplu just paranoid


Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:45 pm
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:58 pm
Posts: 1213
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
I think its safe to say to forget about the theories now, not withstanding there are so many things you can do. People here really have to stop playing paranoia agent for the sake of sanity.

_________________
The bird of change is my name , tearing my wings to keep me tame


Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:57 pm
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4383
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
2012 quite the Enigma? Agendas aside, a recap & compilation of what has happened thus far in 2012....no theories just seeing and telling it as it is;

Literally charting into uncharted territories for the most of us.....you do not need to hard sell these to persuade the hardcore skeptics that BIG CHANGES ARE HAPPENING as we speak.



Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:47 pm
Profile
Traveler
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:32 pm
Posts: 26
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdWv6dHTAqY&feature=related

_________________
"The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and struggle with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause. They are the ones who will have all the goodness, and they are the ones who will prosper"



"The Prophet said, 'A single endeavor of fighting in Allah's Cause is better than the world and whatever is in it.'"


Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:54 am
Profile
Sister's Group Moderator & Official WUP Welcome Wagon Greeter
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:21 pm
Posts: 3905
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Unread post Helping Out

_________________
. . ~ ^ * > Dearest New Female Members < * ^ ~ . .

Please join the Sisters group here > http://www.wup-forum.com/ucp.php?i=167

Do PM me if you have any queries regarding the lounge


Ask yourselves. Does God want us all divided, or united?
After that you can pat yourselves in the back or shoot yourselves in the foot.


Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:39 am
Profile
Explorer

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:08 am
Posts: 67
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: 2012 - is this another new agenda?
asralfarhi wrote:
2012 quite the Enigma? Agendas aside, a recap & compilation of what has happened thus far in 2012....no theories just seeing and telling it as it is;

Literally charting into uncharted territories for the most of us.....you do not need to hard sell these to persuade the hardcore skeptics that BIG CHANGES ARE HAPPENING as we speak.



Strange things have happened throughout all of time. Big changes never stop.

"Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness..."

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things."


Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:47 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Wake Up Project Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

phpBB SEO
Wake Up Project

Like us on FaceBook!