voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:17 am




Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 What Was the First Creation? (Quiz) 
Author Message
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:35 am
Posts: 816
Location: Dunya
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
:salaam:.Jamatul Muqmineen wal Muslimeen i begin wth 'In the NAME Of ALLAH,The BENIFICIENT,The MERCIFULL'.a Quiz.a means to unlock the Minds so tht the Heart may desire its actuality.Insan,Mankind the Creation of ALLAH whom ALLAH its CREATOR gave Authority but who must strive to become eligable to be able to ask for the Permission to enable Insan to become the Vicerent who its CREATOR originaly intended Insan 2 b.Vague or not.ISLAAM,a Way,a challenge 2 Man wth freewill .2 Believe or not.Quiz time.QUESTION 1.What was the 1st of Creation???...... Please People of WUP .Participate meaningfully. We ask Our CREATOR,ALLAH to Bless this Thread wth abundance and to grant our hearts its understanding.Ameen Kullu Ameen .Was-Salaam.

_________________
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●


Sun May 27, 2012 6:19 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:35 am
Posts: 816
Location: Dunya
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: A Quiz
Read ,Read ,Read my signature.The Revolution have started 1433 aH ago.We r about to embark on its Finality.Let the Heartbeat of of its Re-emergance begin.Participation a much needed requirement.Its Reward if cautiosely approach will grant us the much needed...UNITY.

_________________
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●


Sun May 27, 2012 6:28 pm
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:35 am
Posts: 816
Location: Dunya
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
:salaam:

This Thread topic i named "a Quiz"

Question 1.What Was the First Creation?

R u blind ?.
Please have a Heart.
Do u hav a Heart


They say there is no miracles in Islam

I was about to prove to everyone that undoubtedly that there is..........................and
that it will soon be revealed...................................................................................

Shukran...........Shukran..............Shukran..............
:barak: :barak: :barak: :allahua1: :allahuak2: :allahuak3: :masha: :masha: :masha: :wsalaam: :wsalaam: :wsalaam:

_________________
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●


Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:40 pm
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:35 am
Posts: 816
Location: Dunya
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
:salaam:

What if i :insha: were to be able to reveal to you and everyone a miracle so true and pure
that it will change the way everyone thinks
....................................."ibn Adam" 'r u 4 real'
Don't worry i hav been thr done this done that............this is 4 real.................................

like i said originally this thread's title is
"A Quiz"

Take your guess as 2 wht it might be..........................

:allahua1: :allahuak2: :allahuak3: :masha: :masha: :masha: :wsalaam: :wsalaam: :wsalaam:

_________________
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●


Last edited by ibn Adam on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:47 pm
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:39 am
Posts: 700
Location: Aalam al Malakoot
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
i wont give a guess but i would give a sure answer.... it was the Noor which was created first through which God created everything i.e Prophet (pbuhf), Angels, Shayateen etc...

_________________
"Lower your eyes and you will see wonders."-- whose name in heavens is Ahmad and on the earth, Abil Qasim Muhammad (pbuhf)

" The best revenge is to forgive"
Ameerul Momineen, Ali ibn Abi Talib


"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool speaks because he has to say something." Plato


Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:20 am
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:35 am
Posts: 816
Location: Dunya
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
Lionheart wrote :

i wont give a guess but i would give a sure answer.... it was the Noor which was created first through which God created everything i.e Prophet (pbuhf), Angels, Shayateen etc...

Brother Shukran for that effort.One wee mistake most of us make.

Angels,Shayateen etc

I would rather say Angels,Djinn,Insan etc ....If we recall what the Angels ask ALLAH when the Announcement
was as to The Creation of The Best of Creation , Insan [Mankind ,Adam - Our Beloved ForeFather (PHUH)]
Iblees was in Heaven at the time and only became Shayateen after deceiving Our Forefather ,Adam (PBUH) and
his beloved Eve, Our Beloved Mother (PBUH).

The Noor in Essence was Rasullulah (SAW).And everything was then Created out of the Noor.We can therefore
derive that in essence we have a duty towards the Noor to ensure that we do our duty to return "clean" in a pure state.When ALLAH (SWT) Created Adam (PBUH) the Angels was excited .Iblees on the other hand
was in a otherwise state due to him not being of the Angels i.e. having a freewill.
The Angels was excited because they noticed when ALLAH (SWT) took from the Noor and placed it in Adam's
(PBUH) chest.Iblees on the otherhand did not notice that because his freewill was on a ego trip

Lunch is served.Have 2 go eat ..........................later......... :wsalaam:

_________________
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●


Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:05 am
Profile
WUP Media
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:16 pm
Posts: 1672
Location: Jérusalem
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
The first creation of Allah was the pen

_________________
Ahmed Gassama humbly presents to you his new series




It will be very easy for me to give you the kind of news that you like to hear, if i tell you that you're important that you're beloved that you're valued but i'm not gonna do that because i have got some BAD NEWS!! you see you are none of the above in fact you are cowardly gollabal sheep who are ultimately gonna follow one another to the slaughter, thank you very much!!


Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:19 am
Profile WWW
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 pm
Posts: 351
Location: Ahle Sunnah W'al Djamah
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
It is possible that the prophet Muhammad sallallahu wa aleihi wasalam was created first.

_________________
http://www.asharis.wordpress.com


Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:24 am
Profile
WUP Media
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:16 pm
Posts: 1672
Location: Jérusalem
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
no it was the pen because Allah wrote Destiny with the pen

_________________
Ahmed Gassama humbly presents to you his new series




It will be very easy for me to give you the kind of news that you like to hear, if i tell you that you're important that you're beloved that you're valued but i'm not gonna do that because i have got some BAD NEWS!! you see you are none of the above in fact you are cowardly gollabal sheep who are ultimately gonna follow one another to the slaughter, thank you very much!!


Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:27 am
Profile WWW
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 pm
Posts: 351
Location: Ahle Sunnah W'al Djamah
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
Prepare for deobandi fitnah :roll:

"Hadith of Jabir"

It is related that Jabir ibn `Abd Allah said to the Prophet : "O Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be sacrificed for you, tell me of the first thing Allah created before all things." He said: "O Jabir, the first thing Allah created was the light of your Prophet from His light, and that light remained (lit. "turned") in the midst of His Power for as long as He wished, and there was not, at that time, a Tablet or a Pen or a Paradise or a Fire or an angel or a heaven or an earth. And when Allah wished to create creation, he divided that Light into four parts and from the first made the Pen, from the second the Tablet, from the third the Throne, [and from the fourth everything else]."

Note: "His light" does not mean the light from Allah ta'ala. It is metaphorical.

The judgments on this narration vary greatly among the scholars. Their words are listed below under the alphabetical listing of their names.

Proof regarding authenticy of hadith:
`Abd al-Haqq al-Dihlawi (d. 1052) the Indian hadith scholar cites it as evidence in Madarij al-nubuwwa (in Persian, 2:2 of the Maktaba al-nuriyya edition in Sakhore) and says it is is sahih (sound and authentic).

`Abd al-Hayy al-Lucknawi (d. 1304) the Indian hadith scholar cites it in his al-Athar al-marfu`a fi al-akhbar al-mawdu`a (p. 33-34 of the Lahore edition) and says: "The primacy (awwaliyya) of the Muhammadan light (al-nur al-muhammadi) is established from the narration of `Abd al-Razzaq, as well as its definite priority over all created things."

`Abd al-Razzaq (d. 211) narrates it in his Musannaf according to Qastallani in al-Mawahib al-laduniyya (1:55) and Zarqani in his Sharh al-mawahib (1:56 of the Matba`a al-`amira edition in Cairo). There is no doubt as to the reliability of `Abd al-Razzaq as a narrator. Bukhari took 120 narrations from him, Muslim 400.

`Abidin (Ahmad al-Shami d. 1320), the son of the Hanafi scholar Ibn `Abidin, cites the hadith as evidence in his commentary on Ibn Hajar al-Haytami's poem al-Ni`mat al-kubra `ala al-`alamin. Nabahani cites it in his Jawahir al-bihar (3:354).

`Ajluni (Isma`il ibn Muhammad d. 1162) in his Kashf al-khafa' (1:265 of the Maktabat al-Ghazali edition in Beirut) narrates the hadith in its entirety from Qastallani in his Mawahib.

Alusi (al-Sayyid Mahmud) in his commentary of Qur'an entitled Ruh al-ma`ani (17:105 of the Beirut edition) said: "The Prophet's being a mercy to all is linked to the fact that he is the intermediary of the divine outpouring over all contingencies [i.e. all created things without exception], from the very beginnings (wasitat al-fayd al-ilahi `ala al-mumkinat `ala hasab al-qawabil), and that is why his light was the first of all things created, as stated in the report that "The first thing Allah created was the light of your Prophet, O Jabir," and also cited is: "Allah is the Giver and I am the Distributor." [See al-Qasim #261.] The Sufis -- may Allah sanctify their secrets -- have more to say on that chapter." Alusi also cites the hadith of Jabir as evidence in another passage of Ruh al-ma`ani (8:71).

Bakri (Sayyid Abu al-Hasan Ahmad ibn `Abd Allah, d. 3rd c.) in his book al-Anwar fi mawlid al-nabi Muhammad `alayhi al-salat wa al-salam (p. 5 of the Najaf edition) cites the following hadith from `Ali: "Allah was and there was nothing with Him, and the first thing which He created was the light of His Beloved, before He created water, or the Throne, or the Footstool, or the Tablet, or the Pen, or Paradise, or the Fire, or the Veils and the Clouds, or Adam and Eve, by four thousand years."

Bayhaqi (d. 458) narrates it with a different wording in Dala'il al-nubuwwa according to Zarqani in his Sharh al-mawahib (1:56 of the Matba`a al-`amira in Cairo) and Diyarbakri in Tarikh al-khamis (1:20).

Diyarbakri (Husayn ibn Muhammad d. 966): He begins his 1,000-page history entitled Tarikh al-khamis fi ahwal anfasi nafis with the words: "Praise be to Allah Who created the Light of His Prophet before everything else," which is enough to disprove al-Ghumari's exaggerated claim that "anyone who reads it will be convinced that the hadith is a lie." Then Diyarbakri cites the hadith as evidence (1:19 of the Mu'assasat Sha`ban edition in Beirut).

Fasi (Muhammad ibn Ahmad d. 1052) cites it as evidence in Matali` al-masarrat (p. 210, 221 of the Matba`a al-taziyya edition) and says: "These narrations indicate his primacy (awwaliyya) and priority over all other creations, and also the fact that he is their cause (sabab)."

Ghumari (`Abd Allah) in his Irshad al-talib al-najib ila ma fi al-mawlid al-nabawi min al-akadhib (p. 9-12 of the Dar al-furqan edition), commenting on Suyuti's words (quoted below) whereby the hadith has no reliable chain: "This shows great laxity on the part of Suyuti, which I thought him to be above. First, the hadith is not present in `Abd al-Razzaq's Musannaf, nor in any of the books of hadith. Secondly : the hadith has no chain of transmission to begin with. Thirdly: he has not mentioned the rest of the hadith. It is mentioned in Diyarbakri's Tarikh, and anyone who reads it will be convinced that the hadith is a lie about the Messenger of Allah." This exaggerated conclusion is disproved by the fact that Diyarbarkri himself does not consider it a lie since he cites the hadith in the first words of his book.

Gilani (Shaykh `Abd al-Qadir, d. 561) in his book Sirr al-asrar fi ma yahtaju ilayh al-abrar (p. 12-14 of the Lahore edition) said: "Know that since Allah first created the soul of Muhammad from the light of His beauty, as He said: I created Muhammad from the light of My Face, and as the Prophet said: The first thing Allah created is my soul, and the first thing Allah created is the Pen, and the first thing Allah created is the intellect -- what is meant by all this is one and the same thing, and that is the haqiqa muhammadiyya. However, it was named a light because it is completely purified from darkness, as Allah said: There has come to you from Allah a Light and a manifest Book. It was also named an intellect because it is the cause for the transmission of knowledge, and the pen is its medium in the world of letters. The Muhammadan soul (al-ruh al-muhammadiyya) is therefore the quintessence of all created things and the first of them and their origin, as the Prophet said: I am from Allah and the believers are from me, and Allah created all souls from me in the spiritual world and He did so in the best form. It is the name of the totality of mankind in that primordial world, and after its creation by four thousand years, Allah created the Throne from the light of Muhammad himself , and from it the rest of creation." This book has now been translated by Shaykh Tosun Bayrak al-Jerrahi as The Secret of Secrets (Cambridge: Islamic Texts Society, 1994).

Halabi (`Ali ibn Burhan al-Din, d. 1044) cites it as evidence in his Sira (1:31 of the Maktaba Islamiyya edition in Beirut) and then states: "It provides evidence that he is the root of everything that exists (in creation) and Allah knows best."

Haqqi (Isma`il, d. 1137) cites it as evidence in his Tafsir entitled Ruh al-bayan and says: "Know, O person of understanding, that the first thing Allah created is the light of your Prophet... and he is the cause for the existence of everything that was brought to existence, and the mercy from Allah upon all creatures... and without him the higher and the lower worlds would not have been created." Yusuf al-Nabahani mentions it in his Jawahir al-bihar (p. 1125).

Haytami (Ahmad ibn Hajar d. 974) states in his Fatawa hadithiyya (p. 247 of the Baba edition in Cairo) that `Abd al-Razzaq narrated it, and cites it in his poem on the Prophet's birth entitled al-Ni`mat al-kubra `ala al-`alamin (p. 3).

Ibn al-Hajj al-Abdari (Muhammad ibn Muhammad d. 736) in his book al-Madkhal (2:34 of the Dar al-kitab al-`arabi in Beirut) cites it from al-Khatib Abu al-Rabi` Muhammad ibn al-Layth's book Shifa' al-sudur in which the latter says: "The first thing Allah created is the light of Muhammad , and that light came and prostrated before Allah. Allah divided it into four parts and created from the first part the Throne, from the second the Pen, from the third the Tablet, and then similarly He subdivided the fourth part into parts and created the rest of creation. Therefore the light of the Throne is from the light of Muhammad , the light of the Pen is from the light of Muhammad , the light of the Tablet is from the light of Muhammad , the light of day, the light of knowledge, the light of the sun and the moon, and the light of vision and sight are all from the light of Muhammad ."

Isma`il al-Dihlawi (Shah Muhammad, d. 1246), one of the leaders of the Wahhabi-influenced Deobandi school in the Indo-Pakistani Subcontinent in one of his booklets entitled Yek rawzah (p. 11 of the Maltan edition) says: "As indicated by the narration: The first thing Allah created was my Light."

Jamal (Sulayman d. 1204) cites it as evidence in his commentary on Busiri entitled al-Futuhat al-ahmadiyya bi al-minah al-muhammadiyya (p. 6 of the Hijazi edition in Cairo).

Gangowhi (Rashid Ahmad) a leader of the Wahhabi-influenced Deobandi school of India and Pakistan in his Fatawa rashidiyya (p. 157 of the Karachi edition) said that the hadith was "not found in the authentic collections, but Shaykh `Abd al-Haqq (al-Dihlawi) cited it on the basis that it had some grounding of authenticity." Actually Shaykh `Abd al-Haqq not only cited it but he said it was sound (sahih).

Jili (`Abd al-Karim, b. 766) in his Namus al-a`zam wa al-qamus al-aqdam fi ma`rifat qadar al-bani cites it as evidence. Nabahani relates it in his Jawahir al-bihar (see below).

Kharputi (`Umar ibn Ahmad, d. 1299) in his commentary on Busiri entitled Sharh qasidat al-burda (p. 73 of the Karachi edition).

Maliki al-Hasani (Muhammad ibn `Alawi) in his commentary on `Ali al-Qari's book of the Mawlid entitled Hashiyat al-Mawrid al-rawi fi al-mawlid al-nabawi (p. 40) said: "The chain of Jabir is sound without contest, but the scholars have differed concerning the text of the hadith due to its peculiarity. Bayhaqi also narrated the hadith with some differences." Then he quoted several narrations establishing the light of the Prophet.

Nabahani (Yusuf ibn Isma`il) cites it as evidence in al-Anwar al-muhammadiyya (p. 13), in his Jawahir al-bihar (p. 1125 or 4:220 of the Baba edition in Cairo), and in his Hujjat Allah `ala al-`alamin (p. 28).

Nabulusi (`Abd al-Ghani d. 1143) says in his Hadiqa al-nadiyya (2:375 of the Maktaba al-nuriyya edition in Faysalabad): "The Prophet is the universal leader of all, and how could he not be when all things were created out of his light as has been stated in the sound hadith."

Nisaburi (Nizamuddin ibn Hasan, d. 728) cites it as evidence in elucidation of the verse: "And I was ordered to be the first of the Muslims" (39:12) in his Tafsir entitled Ghara'ib al-Qur'an (8:66 of the Baba edition in Cairo).

Qari (Mulla `Ali ibn Sultan, d. 1014) cites it in full in his book al-Mawlid al-rawi fi al-mawlid al-nabawi (p. 40), edited by Sayyid Muhammad `Alawi al-Maliki. He also said in his Sharh al-Shifa, in commenting upon the Prophet's title "as a Lamp spreading Light" (33: 46): "Muhammad... is a tremendous light and the source of all lights, he is also a book that gathers up and makes clear all the secrets... sirajan muniran means a luminous sun, because of His saying: "He hath placed therein a great lamp and a moon giving light" (25:61). There is in this verse an indication that the sun is the highest of the material lights and that other lights are outpourings from it: similarly the Prophet is the highest of the spiritual lights and other lights are derived from him by virtue of his mediating connection and pivotal rank in the overall sphere of creation. This is also inferred from the tradition: "The first thing Allah created is my light."" (Sharh al-Shifa 1:505)

Qastallani (Ahmad ibn Muhammad, d. 923) narrates it in his al-Mawahib al-laduniyya (1:55 of the edition accompanied by Zarqani's commentary).

Rifa`i (Yusuf al-Sayyid Hashim) cites it as evidence in Adillat ahl al-sunna wa al-jama`a al-musamma al-radd al-muhkam al-mani` (p. 22): `Abd al-Razzaq narrated it.

Suyuti in al-Hawi li al-fatawi, in the explanation of Surat al-Muddaththir: "It has no reliable chain"; and in Takhrij ahadith sharh al-mawaqif: "I did not find it in that wording."

Thanwi (Ashraf `Ali), a leader of the Wahhabi-influenced Deobandi school in the Indian Subcontinent, in his book Nashr al-tib (in Urdu, p. 6 and 215 of the Lahore edition) cites it as evidence on the authority of `Abd al-Razzaq, and relies upon it.

Zarqani in Sharh al-mawahib cites it (1:56 of the Matba`a al-`amira edition in Cairo) and refers it to `Abd al-Razzaq's narration in his Musannaf.

Zahir (Ihsan Ilahi), a leader of the Wahhabi-influenced Deobandi school and declared enemy of the Barelwi school of Ahl al-Sunna in Lahore, India, in his book Hadiyyat al-mahdi (p. 56 of the Sialkut edition) says: "Allah began His creation with the Muhammadan light (al-nur al-muhammadi), then He created the Throne over the water, then He created the wind, then He created the Nun and the Pen and the Tablet, then He created the Intellect. The Muhammadan Light is therefore a primary substance for the creation of the heavens and the earth and what is in them... As for what has come to us in the hadith: The first thing which Allah created is the Pen; and: The first thing which Allah created is the Intellect: what is meant by it is a relative primacy."

Source:
http://www.livingislam.org/fiqhi/fiqha_e30.html


Interesting part (last part in the spoiler)

Quote:
Zahir (Ihsan Ilahi), a leader of the Wahhabi-influenced Deobandi school and declared enemy of the Barelwi school of Ahl al-Sunna in Lahore, India, in his book Hadiyyat al-mahdi (p. 56 of the Sialkut edition) says: "Allah began His creation with the Muhammadan light (al-nur al-muhammadi), then He created the Throne over the water, then He created the wind, then He created the Nun and the Pen and the Tablet, then He created the Intellect. The Muhammadan Light is therefore a primary substance for the creation of the heavens and the earth and what is in them... As for what has come to us in the hadith: The first thing which Allah created is the Pen; and: The first thing which Allah created is the Intellect: what is meant by it is a relative primacy."

_________________
http://www.asharis.wordpress.com


Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:38 am
Profile
Explorer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am
Posts: 84
Location: UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
Soelaiman wrote:
Prepare for deobandi fitnah :roll:

"Hadith of Jabir"

It is related that Jabir ibn `Abd Allah said to the Prophet : "O Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be sacrificed for you, tell me of the first thing Allah created before all things." He said: "O Jabir, the first thing Allah created was the light of your Prophet from His light, and that light remained (lit. "turned") in the midst of His Power for as long as He wished, and there was not, at that time, a Tablet or a Pen or a Paradise or a Fire or an angel or a heaven or an earth. And when Allah wished to create creation, he divided that Light into four parts and from the first made the Pen, from the second the Tablet, from the third the Throne, [and from the fourth everything else]."

Note: "His light" does not mean the light from Allah ta'ala. It is metaphorical.



The judgments on this narration vary greatly among the scholars. Their words are listed below under the alphabetical listing of their names.

Proof regarding authenticy of hadith:
`Abd al-Haqq al-Dihlawi (d. 1052) the Indian hadith scholar cites it as evidence in Madarij al-nubuwwa (in Persian, 2:2 of the Maktaba al-nuriyya edition in Sakhore) and says it is is sahih (sound and authentic).

`Abd al-Hayy al-Lucknawi (d. 1304) the Indian hadith scholar cites it in his al-Athar al-marfu`a fi al-akhbar al-mawdu`a (p. 33-34 of the Lahore edition) and says: "The primacy (awwaliyya) of the Muhammadan light (al-nur al-muhammadi) is established from the narration of `Abd al-Razzaq, as well as its definite priority over all created things."

`Abd al-Razzaq (d. 211) narrates it in his Musannaf according to Qastallani in al-Mawahib al-laduniyya (1:55) and Zarqani in his Sharh al-mawahib (1:56 of the Matba`a al-`amira edition in Cairo). There is no doubt as to the reliability of `Abd al-Razzaq as a narrator. Bukhari took 120 narrations from him, Muslim 400.

`Abidin (Ahmad al-Shami d. 1320), the son of the Hanafi scholar Ibn `Abidin, cites the hadith as evidence in his commentary on Ibn Hajar al-Haytami's poem al-Ni`mat al-kubra `ala al-`alamin. Nabahani cites it in his Jawahir al-bihar (3:354).

`Ajluni (Isma`il ibn Muhammad d. 1162) in his Kashf al-khafa' (1:265 of the Maktabat al-Ghazali edition in Beirut) narrates the hadith in its entirety from Qastallani in his Mawahib.

Alusi (al-Sayyid Mahmud) in his commentary of Qur'an entitled Ruh al-ma`ani (17:105 of the Beirut edition) said: "The Prophet's being a mercy to all is linked to the fact that he is the intermediary of the divine outpouring over all contingencies [i.e. all created things without exception], from the very beginnings (wasitat al-fayd al-ilahi `ala al-mumkinat `ala hasab al-qawabil), and that is why his light was the first of all things created, as stated in the report that "The first thing Allah created was the light of your Prophet, O Jabir," and also cited is: "Allah is the Giver and I am the Distributor." [See al-Qasim #261.] The Sufis -- may Allah sanctify their secrets -- have more to say on that chapter." Alusi also cites the hadith of Jabir as evidence in another passage of Ruh al-ma`ani (8:71).

Bakri (Sayyid Abu al-Hasan Ahmad ibn `Abd Allah, d. 3rd c.) in his book al-Anwar fi mawlid al-nabi Muhammad `alayhi al-salat wa al-salam (p. 5 of the Najaf edition) cites the following hadith from `Ali: "Allah was and there was nothing with Him, and the first thing which He created was the light of His Beloved, before He created water, or the Throne, or the Footstool, or the Tablet, or the Pen, or Paradise, or the Fire, or the Veils and the Clouds, or Adam and Eve, by four thousand years."

Bayhaqi (d. 458) narrates it with a different wording in Dala'il al-nubuwwa according to Zarqani in his Sharh al-mawahib (1:56 of the Matba`a al-`amira in Cairo) and Diyarbakri in Tarikh al-khamis (1:20).

Diyarbakri (Husayn ibn Muhammad d. 966): He begins his 1,000-page history entitled Tarikh al-khamis fi ahwal anfasi nafis with the words: "Praise be to Allah Who created the Light of His Prophet before everything else," which is enough to disprove al-Ghumari's exaggerated claim that "anyone who reads it will be convinced that the hadith is a lie." Then Diyarbakri cites the hadith as evidence (1:19 of the Mu'assasat Sha`ban edition in Beirut).

Fasi (Muhammad ibn Ahmad d. 1052) cites it as evidence in Matali` al-masarrat (p. 210, 221 of the Matba`a al-taziyya edition) and says: "These narrations indicate his primacy (awwaliyya) and priority over all other creations, and also the fact that he is their cause (sabab)."

Ghumari (`Abd Allah) in his Irshad al-talib al-najib ila ma fi al-mawlid al-nabawi min al-akadhib (p. 9-12 of the Dar al-furqan edition), commenting on Suyuti's words (quoted below) whereby the hadith has no reliable chain: "This shows great laxity on the part of Suyuti, which I thought him to be above. First, the hadith is not present in `Abd al-Razzaq's Musannaf, nor in any of the books of hadith. Secondly : the hadith has no chain of transmission to begin with. Thirdly: he has not mentioned the rest of the hadith. It is mentioned in Diyarbakri's Tarikh, and anyone who reads it will be convinced that the hadith is a lie about the Messenger of Allah." This exaggerated conclusion is disproved by the fact that Diyarbarkri himself does not consider it a lie since he cites the hadith in the first words of his book.

Gilani (Shaykh `Abd al-Qadir, d. 561) in his book Sirr al-asrar fi ma yahtaju ilayh al-abrar (p. 12-14 of the Lahore edition) said: "Know that since Allah first created the soul of Muhammad from the light of His beauty, as He said: I created Muhammad from the light of My Face, and as the Prophet said: The first thing Allah created is my soul, and the first thing Allah created is the Pen, and the first thing Allah created is the intellect -- what is meant by all this is one and the same thing, and that is the haqiqa muhammadiyya. However, it was named a light because it is completely purified from darkness, as Allah said: There has come to you from Allah a Light and a manifest Book. It was also named an intellect because it is the cause for the transmission of knowledge, and the pen is its medium in the world of letters. The Muhammadan soul (al-ruh al-muhammadiyya) is therefore the quintessence of all created things and the first of them and their origin, as the Prophet said: I am from Allah and the believers are from me, and Allah created all souls from me in the spiritual world and He did so in the best form. It is the name of the totality of mankind in that primordial world, and after its creation by four thousand years, Allah created the Throne from the light of Muhammad himself , and from it the rest of creation." This book has now been translated by Shaykh Tosun Bayrak al-Jerrahi as The Secret of Secrets (Cambridge: Islamic Texts Society, 1994).

Halabi (`Ali ibn Burhan al-Din, d. 1044) cites it as evidence in his Sira (1:31 of the Maktaba Islamiyya edition in Beirut) and then states: "It provides evidence that he is the root of everything that exists (in creation) and Allah knows best."

Haqqi (Isma`il, d. 1137) cites it as evidence in his Tafsir entitled Ruh al-bayan and says: "Know, O person of understanding, that the first thing Allah created is the light of your Prophet... and he is the cause for the existence of everything that was brought to existence, and the mercy from Allah upon all creatures... and without him the higher and the lower worlds would not have been created." Yusuf al-Nabahani mentions it in his Jawahir al-bihar (p. 1125).

Haytami (Ahmad ibn Hajar d. 974) states in his Fatawa hadithiyya (p. 247 of the Baba edition in Cairo) that `Abd al-Razzaq narrated it, and cites it in his poem on the Prophet's birth entitled al-Ni`mat al-kubra `ala al-`alamin (p. 3).

Ibn al-Hajj al-Abdari (Muhammad ibn Muhammad d. 736) in his book al-Madkhal (2:34 of the Dar al-kitab al-`arabi in Beirut) cites it from al-Khatib Abu al-Rabi` Muhammad ibn al-Layth's book Shifa' al-sudur in which the latter says: "The first thing Allah created is the light of Muhammad , and that light came and prostrated before Allah. Allah divided it into four parts and created from the first part the Throne, from the second the Pen, from the third the Tablet, and then similarly He subdivided the fourth part into parts and created the rest of creation. Therefore the light of the Throne is from the light of Muhammad , the light of the Pen is from the light of Muhammad , the light of the Tablet is from the light of Muhammad , the light of day, the light of knowledge, the light of the sun and the moon, and the light of vision and sight are all from the light of Muhammad ."

Isma`il al-Dihlawi (Shah Muhammad, d. 1246), one of the leaders of the Wahhabi-influenced Deobandi school in the Indo-Pakistani Subcontinent in one of his booklets entitled Yek rawzah (p. 11 of the Maltan edition) says: "As indicated by the narration: The first thing Allah created was my Light."

Jamal (Sulayman d. 1204) cites it as evidence in his commentary on Busiri entitled al-Futuhat al-ahmadiyya bi al-minah al-muhammadiyya (p. 6 of the Hijazi edition in Cairo).

Gangowhi (Rashid Ahmad) a leader of the Wahhabi-influenced Deobandi school of India and Pakistan in his Fatawa rashidiyya (p. 157 of the Karachi edition) said that the hadith was "not found in the authentic collections, but Shaykh `Abd al-Haqq (al-Dihlawi) cited it on the basis that it had some grounding of authenticity." Actually Shaykh `Abd al-Haqq not only cited it but he said it was sound (sahih).

Jili (`Abd al-Karim, b. 766) in his Namus al-a`zam wa al-qamus al-aqdam fi ma`rifat qadar al-bani cites it as evidence. Nabahani relates it in his Jawahir al-bihar (see below).

Kharputi (`Umar ibn Ahmad, d. 1299) in his commentary on Busiri entitled Sharh qasidat al-burda (p. 73 of the Karachi edition).

Maliki al-Hasani (Muhammad ibn `Alawi) in his commentary on `Ali al-Qari's book of the Mawlid entitled Hashiyat al-Mawrid al-rawi fi al-mawlid al-nabawi (p. 40) said: "The chain of Jabir is sound without contest, but the scholars have differed concerning the text of the hadith due to its peculiarity. Bayhaqi also narrated the hadith with some differences." Then he quoted several narrations establishing the light of the Prophet.

Nabahani (Yusuf ibn Isma`il) cites it as evidence in al-Anwar al-muhammadiyya (p. 13), in his Jawahir al-bihar (p. 1125 or 4:220 of the Baba edition in Cairo), and in his Hujjat Allah `ala al-`alamin (p. 28).

Nabulusi (`Abd al-Ghani d. 1143) says in his Hadiqa al-nadiyya (2:375 of the Maktaba al-nuriyya edition in Faysalabad): "The Prophet is the universal leader of all, and how could he not be when all things were created out of his light as has been stated in the sound hadith."

Nisaburi (Nizamuddin ibn Hasan, d. 728) cites it as evidence in elucidation of the verse: "And I was ordered to be the first of the Muslims" (39:12) in his Tafsir entitled Ghara'ib al-Qur'an (8:66 of the Baba edition in Cairo).

Qari (Mulla `Ali ibn Sultan, d. 1014) cites it in full in his book al-Mawlid al-rawi fi al-mawlid al-nabawi (p. 40), edited by Sayyid Muhammad `Alawi al-Maliki. He also said in his Sharh al-Shifa, in commenting upon the Prophet's title "as a Lamp spreading Light" (33: 46): "Muhammad... is a tremendous light and the source of all lights, he is also a book that gathers up and makes clear all the secrets... sirajan muniran means a luminous sun, because of His saying: "He hath placed therein a great lamp and a moon giving light" (25:61). There is in this verse an indication that the sun is the highest of the material lights and that other lights are outpourings from it: similarly the Prophet is the highest of the spiritual lights and other lights are derived from him by virtue of his mediating connection and pivotal rank in the overall sphere of creation. This is also inferred from the tradition: "The first thing Allah created is my light."" (Sharh al-Shifa 1:505)

Qastallani (Ahmad ibn Muhammad, d. 923) narrates it in his al-Mawahib al-laduniyya (1:55 of the edition accompanied by Zarqani's commentary).

Rifa`i (Yusuf al-Sayyid Hashim) cites it as evidence in Adillat ahl al-sunna wa al-jama`a al-musamma al-radd al-muhkam al-mani` (p. 22): `Abd al-Razzaq narrated it.

Suyuti in al-Hawi li al-fatawi, in the explanation of Surat al-Muddaththir: "It has no reliable chain"; and in Takhrij ahadith sharh al-mawaqif: "I did not find it in that wording."

Thanwi (Ashraf `Ali), a leader of the Wahhabi-influenced Deobandi school in the Indian Subcontinent, in his book Nashr al-tib (in Urdu, p. 6 and 215 of the Lahore edition) cites it as evidence on the authority of `Abd al-Razzaq, and relies upon it.

Zarqani in Sharh al-mawahib cites it (1:56 of the Matba`a al-`amira edition in Cairo) and refers it to `Abd al-Razzaq's narration in his Musannaf.

Zahir (Ihsan Ilahi), a leader of the Wahhabi-influenced Deobandi school and declared enemy of the Barelwi school of Ahl al-Sunna in Lahore, India, in his book Hadiyyat al-mahdi (p. 56 of the Sialkut edition) says: "Allah began His creation with the Muhammadan light (al-nur al-muhammadi), then He created the Throne over the water, then He created the wind, then He created the Nun and the Pen and the Tablet, then He created the Intellect. The Muhammadan Light is therefore a primary substance for the creation of the heavens and the earth and what is in them... As for what has come to us in the hadith: The first thing which Allah created is the Pen; and: The first thing which Allah created is the Intellect: what is meant by it is a relative primacy."

Source:
http://www.livingislam.org/fiqhi/fiqha_e30.html


Interesting part (last part in the spoiler)

Quote:
Zahir (Ihsan Ilahi), a leader of the Wahhabi-influenced Deobandi school and declared enemy of the Barelwi school of Ahl al-Sunna in Lahore, India, in his book Hadiyyat al-mahdi (p. 56 of the Sialkut edition) says: "Allah began His creation with the Muhammadan light (al-nur al-muhammadi), then He created the Throne over the water, then He created the wind, then He created the Nun and the Pen and the Tablet, then He created the Intellect. The Muhammadan Light is therefore a primary substance for the creation of the heavens and the earth and what is in them... As for what has come to us in the hadith: The first thing which Allah created is the Pen; and: The first thing which Allah created is the Intellect: what is meant by it is a relative primacy."



HAQQ


Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:36 am
Profile
Explorer

Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:30 pm
Posts: 51
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
:salaam:

i dont know the real first thing of all but i once read in a book that the first thing that
Subhana wa taala created in this planet was oceans (as a whole ) in that thime the earth was home of the djin kind. first,oceans then the aerd ( the ground) in the end, pushes the jin kind to the oceans and gives the aerd to the human kind.


:salaam:

_________________


Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:04 pm
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:18 am
Posts: 234
Location: SomeWhere in the Middle Of NoWhere
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
Muhammad SAW was the first to be created before all things and the other afterward

_________________
Image


Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Admin/Forum Technician
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 pm
Posts: 4783
Location: Dunya
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
THe idea of Prophet Muhammad (saws) being created first sounds funny to me, because the Christians say the same about Isa (as).

The hadith said that even if Muhammad (saws) were created first, it would be made of light, which would have been created first anyway.

_________________
Road To Qiyamah

Part 9:


The Wake Up Project proudly presents it's newest documentary investigating the signs leading to the last day of judgment and resurrection that have already occurred and continue to intensify.




{People are strange when you're a stranger...}


Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
WUP Media
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:16 pm
Posts: 1672
Location: Jérusalem
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
Some use the Hadith of al-Bukhari which means "Allah existed and there was nothing other than Him. And His Arsh was on the water. And He ordered the pen to write...." to say that the first creation was water (and with it time and place), then the Arsh, then the pen, then the tablet.

Some use the hadith that the first thing created was the light of Muhammad . This hadith, however, is controversial. It is narrated by Abdurrazzaq, but is not found in all of the manuscripts of his Sunan. Furthermore, there are other ahadith that contradict it, such as the hadith where Rasoolullah says that everything was created from water. There is also an ayah that means that every living thing was created from water.

For these reasons, that hadith is a major subject of debate among scholars.

_________________
Ahmed Gassama humbly presents to you his new series




It will be very easy for me to give you the kind of news that you like to hear, if i tell you that you're important that you're beloved that you're valued but i'm not gonna do that because i have got some BAD NEWS!! you see you are none of the above in fact you are cowardly gollabal sheep who are ultimately gonna follow one another to the slaughter, thank you very much!!


Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 pm
Posts: 351
Location: Ahle Sunnah W'al Djamah
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
insha wrote:
THe idea of Prophet Muhammad (saws) being created first sounds funny to me, because the Christians say the same about Isa (as).

The hadith said that even if Muhammad (saws) were created first, it would be made of light, which would have been created first anyway.


Your comment is highly misplaced, the Christians revere their prophet as a God, the Muslims do not revere the prophet sallallahu wa aleihi wasalam as a God. There is no reasonable resemblance with people who say the prophet sallallahu wa aleihi wasalam is created first in regards to the Christians who say the same, funny or seriously. The parameters the Christians define are entirely different than our parameters.

The light is the prophet sallallahu wa aleihi wasalam and this means that light is one of the attributes of the prophet sallalahu wa aleihi waslam.

قَدْ جَاءَكُم مِّنَ اللّهِ نُورٌ وَكِتَابٌ مُّبِينٌ
Look at this verse: 5:15 in numerous tafsir work from ibn abbas, ruh ul ma'ani or even Qadi 'Iyad in his kitabu as shifah.

Also please refer back to previous post with the hadith of Jabir (which people say is fabricated but these claims do not stand against the ullema who endorsed these beliefs).

And like I said before, I find your remark about 'funny' misplaced. Allow me to quote a piece of imam Bussairi

Discard what the christians claim about their Nabi
Then decide and say what you wish in praise of him (Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam).
And attribute towards his personality whatever you wish of excellence.
And attribute to his dignified status as mush greatness as you wish.
For verily excellence of the Messenger of Allah has no (limits)
Bounds, that a speaker might (be able to ) express with his mouth.
If his miracles were proportionate (according ) to his rank, in greatness,
Then his name would have, when called out brought decaying bones back to life.

_________________
http://www.asharis.wordpress.com


Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:06 pm
Profile
Admin/Forum Technician
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 pm
Posts: 4783
Location: Dunya
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
I'm sorry if you don't like my choice of words. But still, the same hadith said he was created from light, so he couldn't be the first creation by the hadith's own logic. Being an "attribute" is not the same as being the element itself.

I will respectfully disagree that the Muhammad (saws) was created before any other creation.

_________________
Road To Qiyamah

Part 9:


The Wake Up Project proudly presents it's newest documentary investigating the signs leading to the last day of judgment and resurrection that have already occurred and continue to intensify.




{People are strange when you're a stranger...}


Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 pm
Posts: 351
Location: Ahle Sunnah W'al Djamah
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
AhmedTheGASS wrote:
Some use the Hadith of al-Bukhari which means "Allah existed and there was nothing other than Him. And His Arsh was on the water. And He ordered the pen to write...." to say that the first creation was water (and with it time and place), then the Arsh, then the pen, then the tablet.

Some use the hadith that the first thing created was the light of Muhammad . This hadith, however, is controversial. It is narrated by Abdurrazzaq, but is not found in all of the manuscripts of his Sunan. Furthermore, there are other ahadith that contradict it, such as the hadith where Rasoolullah says that everything was created from water. There is also an ayah that means that every living thing was created from water.

For these reasons, that hadith is a major subject of debate among scholars.


You have 4 elements here. Water, The Arsh, The pen and the Tablet.

I say, all these elements are made of light which is some kind of primary substance for these creations. Without this particular Noor, which we refer to as the prophet Muhammad sallallahu wa aleihi wasalam, it would not be necessary to create the rest. This is simple logic, it is only reasonable to assume that the best of creation is created first.

_________________
http://www.asharis.wordpress.com


Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:15 pm
Profile
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 pm
Posts: 351
Location: Ahle Sunnah W'al Djamah
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
insha wrote:
I'm sorry if you don't like my choice of words. But still, the same hadith said he was created from light, so he couldn't be the first creation by the hadith's own logic. Being an "attribute" is not the same as being the element itself.

I will respectfully disagree that the Muhammad (saws) was created before any other creation.

The apology given should not be towards me, if you're genuine. I mean well brother.

Anyway, this is exactly the reason why the prophet sallallahu wa aleihi wasalam is called Noor by many. It is said that the prophet was present in the heavens in a different element, noor, (not necessarily being bashr) because Adam a.s. was the first human being. It is said that the prophet sallallahu wa aleihi wasalam came to earth in a bashr form and is bashr, while still not negating his attributes of Noor. Refer back to the works of Qadi 'Iyad rahmatullahi aleihi and many other mufasireen.

This is blown out of proportion by the deobandi and making accusations that the barelevi's are saying the prophet is noor while negating basheraat. This however is not true. People who are called barelevi and follow truth acknowledge him being bashr while not negating him being noor.

Lionheart wrote:
the hadith which i read was like this," Awala ma khalaqallaho noori" " God first created my Light (Noor)" so first there was light first and from that light there were some parts divided... among these divisions God chose one part to be the Noor of Prophet (pbuhf)... from the other parts other creations were created... I consider Noor to be Energy..

Subhanallah! I know I am all over this thread right now but what this brother is doing is he's approaching it from a scientific angle. It is a mathematical logic to have some kind of energy present to create all the other things (arsh, water, pen, tablet, universes). This is why the concept of haadhir wa naadhir is such that the prophet sallallahu wa aleihi wasalam is present everywhere..in the sense the brother postulated. But why not say the noor he created first, is that Noor that was designated to be for the Prophet himself?

_________________
http://www.asharis.wordpress.com


Last edited by Soelaiman on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.



Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 pm
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:39 am
Posts: 700
Location: Aalam al Malakoot
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times
Unread post Re: What Was the First Creation? (Quiz)
the hadith which i read was like this," Awala ma khalaqallaho noori" " God first created my Light (Noor)" so first there was light first and from that light there were some parts divided... among these divisions God chose one part to be the Noor of Prophet (pbuhf)... from the other parts other creations were created... I consider Noor to be Energy..

_________________
"Lower your eyes and you will see wonders."-- whose name in heavens is Ahmad and on the earth, Abil Qasim Muhammad (pbuhf)

" The best revenge is to forgive"
Ameerul Momineen, Ali ibn Abi Talib


"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool speaks because he has to say something." Plato


Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:21 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Wake Up Project Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

phpBB SEO
Wake Up Project

Like us on FaceBook!