voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 A ''New Kalmah'' 
Explorer

Unread post A ''New Kalmah''
:salaam:

La Illaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah

OR

La Illaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah Ali Un Wali Allah
^^^^^^^^^>>>Its something like that
So my question is...what does the second line mean because I've never heard of it, my friends mum was saying it to her 4 year old kid and then she repeated her and her mum was like ''Oh she knows the kalmah Mash'Allah'' Erm please excuse me if its something big and im sittin here like a dope asking what it means because I really don't know what it means. I've only been told the 1st one no one ever told me about the second one. :shifty:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Researcher

Unread post Re: A ''New Kalmah''
jibah x wrote:

OR

So my question is...what does the second line mean because I've never heard of it, my friends mum was saying it to her 4 year old kid and then she repeated her and her mum was like ''Oh she knows the kalmah Mash'Allah'' Erm please excuse me if its something big and im sittin here like a dope asking what it means because I really don't know what it means. I've only been told the 1st one no one ever told me about the second one. :shifty:

hahaha, pardon me, But its not a new Kalmah. Ali un wali Allah...... LA Illah ha illallah. Muhammadurrasulillah. Aliyun waliyullah.... We muslims love Hazrat Ali R.A and we all belive him as a waliyullah... Many Islamic and our Sunni scholars discuss this topic. Actually When Arabic is not your mother language...then Some time it create missunderstand.... There is a Islamic Scholar Moulana Ishaq from Pakistan... A famous sunni scholar he discuss this topic...Same as Dr.Tahirul Qadari another famous SUnni scholar discuss this topic and many more.... I think we should not argu on these basic missunderstanding... Its just a missunderstanding...

Any way we muslims, Sunni and SHia are ready inshallah to stand as one ummah under the leadership of Imam e Mehndi ELah salam and Hazrat Essa Elah salam.... Inshallah

Reality Behind Appearance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjlkknrLZh0&feature=plcp

Real Moves towards a Common Ground

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24jlPZLEPBk&feature=plcp

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Explorer

To continue what the brother above me said and to clarify...This is the Shia version of Shahada. The second part means that Ali (RA) is a friend of Allah (SWT).

From what I understand it is not obligatory for the Shia Muslim to say the second part.

Certainly it is a statement that I can agree with, Ali (RA) must have been closer Allah than most people because of his closeness to the Prophet (SAW). The Prophet (SAW) said, and I am paraphrasing, "If I am someone's mawla than Ali (RA) is his mawla." This I believe in the hadith of Ghadir Khum and is Sahih.

Another well known hadith, although not sahih but I think it is hassan in which the Prophet (SAW) says, and again this is not a direct quote, "If I am the city of knowledge than Ali (RA) is the gate."

These are just examples of the rank of Ali (RA) and why I don't have a problem with hearing the statement "Aliyun Waliyullah."

I'm sure the Shia brothers or sisters on here can go into greater detail about where the statement comes from and how it relates to his/her faith.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:49 pm
Researcher

sadr89 wrote:
To continue what the brother above me said and to clarify...This is the Shia version of Shahada. The second part means that Ali (RA) is a friend of Allah (SWT).

From what I understand it is not obligatory for the Shia Muslim to say the second part.

Certainly it is a statement that I can agree with, Ali (RA) must have been closer Allah than most people because of his closeness to the Prophet (SAW). The Prophet (SAW) said, and I am paraphrasing, "If I am someone's mawla than Ali (RA) is his mawla." This I believe in the hadith of Ghadir Khum and is Sahih.

Another well known hadith, although not sahih but I think it is hassan in which the Prophet (SAW) says, and again this is not a direct quote, "If I am the city of knowledge than Ali (RA) is the gate."

These are just examples of the rank of Ali (RA) and why I don't have a problem with hearing the statement "Aliyun Waliyullah."

I'm sure the Shia brothers or sisters on here can go into greater detail about where the statement comes from and how it relates to his/her faith.

Well said brother... When people talk about Hazrat ALi R.A some people start comparising between Sehaba... Hazrat Ali R.A, Hazrat Umar R.A Hazrat ABu-Bakar R.A Hazrat Usman R.A ... i mean these are our Hero of Islam... but unfortunatly our enemy know the weakness and the satan love to divide Muslims... Inshallah we will stand as one Ummah of our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W... We sunni and shia are brothers we are One and united Inshallah under the leadership of Imam e Mehndi elah salam... Inshallah

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:04 pm
Profile WWW
WUP Media

as_salàm 'alaykùm,

these replies are delighting me ... mà shà ALLAH

may ALLAH swT unify us under HIS Agreement and Blessings.

the wake up project is working ... al Hamdù_le_LLAHi it makes me more proud and humble of my presence on here.

Khayr inshà ALLAH

thousens thanks of mine in only one to @pyrrhic and @sadr89 ... and to those whom share this ideology;

al Ummatù_l_Islàmiya must be ONE ... let's act toward this, in spreading this idea, inshà ALLAH convincing Brothers and Sisters that our Unity is possible, and moreover ... a necessity.

ALLAHùmma 'eezzàtù_l_Islàm wa_l_Mùslimeen

Ummà's Victory goes with the destruction of Reeba (Usury)
the zionist plan for middle-east, 1982 [arab spring]
the dogma of the trinity
The Controversy of Zion [masterpiece for understanding]
two opposed forces make standing the Pyramid

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:12 pm
Supporter

Consider this: "La ilaha illala Muhammadar rasullulah" but there's no hadith that says this is the kalma nor Quran says this though these two parts are there in the Quran but in separate places. So the actual kalma is Ashhadu An Laillaha illalaho wahdahu la sharika lahu waa ashhadu anna Muhammadan Abdohu wa rasuloho..... that's all... Shia and sunni both have this kalma as the real one.... Ali un waliullah is not the part of the kalma at all... it's just what some shia say in love of Ali and as you have read above, it's a fact that Ali is the wali of God...

" The best revenge is to forgive"
Ameerul Momineen, Ali ibn Abi Talib

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool speaks because he has to say something." Plato

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:30 pm
Researcher

Lionheart wrote:
Consider this: "La ilaha illala Muhammadar rasullulah" but there's no hadith that says this is the kalma nor Quran says this though these two parts are there in the Quran but in separate places. So the actual kalma is Ashhadu An Laillaha illalaho wahdahu la sharika lahu waa ashhadu anna Muhammadan Abdohu wa rasuloho..... that's all... Shia and sunni both have this kalma as the real one.... Ali un waliullah is not the part of the kalma at all... it's just what some shia say in love of Ali and as you have read above, it's a fact that Ali is the wali of God...

Mashallah, Well explain...

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Researcher

abdalmàlik wrote:
as_salàm 'alaykùm,

these replies are delighting me ... mà shà ALLAH

may ALLAH swT unify us under HIS Agreement and Blessings.

the wake up project is working ... al Hamdù_le_LLAHi it makes me more proud and humble of my presence on here.

Khayr inshà ALLAH

thousens thanks of mine in only one to @pyrrhic and @sadr89 ... and to those whom share this ideology;

al Ummatù_l_Islàmiya must be ONE ... let's act toward this, in spreading this idea, inshà ALLAH convincing Brothers and Sisters that our Unity is possible, and moreover ... a necessity.

ALLAHùmma 'eezzàtù_l_Islàm wa_l_Mùslimeen

Brother, we Muslims are on the edge... Our enemy is 100 times more powerful than us...They have planings from thousand years...to destroy us... Now they are infront of our Doors.. If we Muslims still waist our remaining time in those Basic misunderstandings and agru each other...Then the wolfs are going to eat us...

We have no option... We have to be united.. No sunni no SHia we are One Ummah under the flag of Imam e Mehndi Elah salam and Hazrat Essa Elah salam... Inshallah...

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Explorer

Ohhh OK I get it now
:)
So I'm not a Shia, and I don't have to say it...I get it nowww :P

Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:57 pm
Explorer

Pyrrhic wrote:
jibah x wrote:

OR

hahaha, pardon me, But its not a new Kalmah. Ali un wali Allah...... LA Illah ha illallah. Muhammadurrasulillah. Aliyun waliyullah.... We muslims love Hazrat Ali R.A and we all belive him as a waliyullah... Many Islamic and our Sunni scholars discuss this topic. Actually When Arabic is not your mother language...then Some time it create missunderstand.... There is a Islamic Scholar Moulana Ishaq from Pakistan... A famous sunni scholar he discuss this topic...Same as Dr.Tahirul Qadari another famous SUnni scholar discuss this topic and many more.... I think we should not argu on these basic missunderstanding... Its just a missunderstanding...

Any way we muslims, Sunni and SHia are ready inshallah to stand as one ummah under the leadership of Imam e Mehndi ELah salam and Hazrat Essa Elah salam.... Inshallah

i agree bro, its not a new Kalima, its very old started since the time of shia existed on the face of earth, like you never heard anyone say this Kalima, my case is vice versa... well Wali means friend and no doubt Hazrat Ali (ra) is Wali of Allah, Most High, same goes for Umar (ra), the Great and Abu Bakr (ra), the Truthful, Utham (ra), Zun-Noorain... there is no comparison b/w these Sahabas and Dr. Tahirul Qadri is a "Yahoodi" Agent, you can see his video on youtube celebrating Christmas in his mosque... so my request to you bro do not rely on him...

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:39 pm
Explorer

sadr89 wrote:

in my above comment i talked about Umar (ra), Abu Bakr (ra) and Uthman (ra), there is no ranking b/w these gr8 Sahabas (ra) they all are NO.1, however bringing a Hadith into notice does not mean one of them is greater than other... about Abu Bakr (ra), The Thruthful...

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 466; Muslim, 2382

Another of his virtues is that he accompanied the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) during the Hijrah (migration to Madeenah), as Allah, Most High says (interpretation of the meaning):

“If you help him (Muhammad) not (it does not matter), for Allaah did indeed help him when the disbelievers drove him out, the second of the two; when they (Muhammad and Abu Bakr) were in the cave, he said to his companion (Abu Bakr): ‘Be not sad (or afraid), surely, Allaah is with us.’ Then Allaah sent down His Sakeenah (calmness, tranquillity, peace) upon him, and strengthened him with forces (angels) which you saw not, and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowermost, while the Word of Allaah that became the uppermost; and Allaah is All-Mighty, All-Wise”
[al-Tawbah 9:40]

And ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) appointed him as the commander of the army of Dhaat al-Salaasil. He said: So I came to him and said, “Which of the people is dearest to you?” He said, “ ‘Aa’ishah.” I said, “Who among men?” He said, “Her father.” I said, “Then who?” He said, “Then ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab,” and he mentioned some other men.

Umar (ra) was told by Prophet (saww) that if there was a Prophet after me, it would be Umar (ra)...

they are also Waliyullah's so is this means we should invent Kalima by adding all 4 Gr8 Sahabas (ra) name?? aren't we going against the teachings of our Prophet (saww)???

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:58 pm
Researcher

Hammy wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
jibah x wrote:

OR

i agree bro, its not a new Kalima, its very old started since the time of shia existed on the face of earth, like you never heard anyone say this Kalima, my case is vice versa... well Wali means friend and no doubt Hazrat Ali (ra) is Wali of Allah, Most High, same goes for Umar (ra), the Great and Abu Bakr (ra), the Truthful, Utham (ra), Zun-Noorain... there is no comparison b/w these Sahabas and Dr. Tahirul Qadri is a "Yahoodi" Agent, you can see his video on youtube celebrating Christmas in his mosque... so my request to you bro do not rely on him...

Brother, What you are talking and what we are talking is nothing but a same thing. But let me share a phycological Fobia or (i think lion heart brother can tell u better) Its not only in Muslims, This diseas can be in any group of people... Pardon me if you miss understand but this is a Phycological fact but i am short of vocabloury....

The problem is, When ever we are going to talk about Hazrat Ali R.A, We are going to start a debate with the rest of Sehaba's R.A.... Why? We start proving that He is more and he is less......... and the debate turn into a mess... I went to Very High class Islamic Famous scholars... Most of them are Sunni, They all agree that saying Ali is Wali in Kalimah is a positive thing... (More they say that it condem the Qadiyani relegion Because After Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W, Waliat goes to Hazrat Ali......... So there is no more Prophets) Hazrat Umar R.A and Hazrat ABu Bakr R.A................ They all still live in our mind and hearts... No one can and No one will prove or show any content which show that Hazrat Ali R.A ever compare themself with Hazrat Umar R.A... No way, Never ever.... These Sehab's R.A fought Many battles with each other, They have spend rough and tough time and We unfortunatly start telling others who is Bigger than Who?

Dr.Tahirul Qadari, I dont know why you said him a Jewish agent? He is the most popular and famous Islamic SUnni leader in Pakistan, Bangladesh, India...... He is one of those Islamic legends Who did Great work for the unity of Ummah, He is the one who is trying to unite Muslimes, Especially Sunni and Shias.....

Brother, The messege is We love our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W, Shia think they are following better way Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, WHile we sunni say we are better following Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W...

Our Mission and aim is One, So why not we stand as a One Ummah.... I personally tell you that There is a famous Shia syed, He said prayer with me on Friday in Sunni Mosque with me, With Sunni way.... We welcome our shia brothers, I am trying my best to engage the unity between Muslims...

Whole world is our enemy, So we need to be united... Please Dont start comparison... Start Unity and love...

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]