voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 1172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 59  Next
 Syria Updates/WW3 possible trigger 
WUP Media

Unread post Re: Syria: Inside the Secret Revolution
Al Jazeera prepares fake images of Syria (Just as it did for Libya)

On Syrian television, Thierry Meyssan revealed that Al-Jazeera just created sets (copies of) of the Umayyads and the Abbasids squares (Damascus). The channel also intends to reproduce the central squares of four provincial towns. Qatar provides significant military effort in Western military action against Syria.

http://counterpsyops.com/2011/10/08/al-jazeera-prepares-fake-images-of-syria-just-as-it-did-for-libya/

french _ arabic subtitles

Ummà's Victory goes with the destruction of Reeba (Usury)
the zionist plan for middle-east, 1982 [arab spring]
the dogma of the trinity
The Controversy of Zion [masterpiece for understanding]
two opposed forces make standing the Pyramid

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 am
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Retired Admin

Here is a video out of a 1000 on youtube, of the death and destruction...

Did you know that you can't even have an internet connection in Syria, unless you have "special ties" with the government, or secretly. Otherwise most people have to use internet Cafes to communicate to the outside world?

Because everything is monitored in Syria.

If you're on a conspiracy website, and believe you can just dismiss the thousands who have been killed, by pointing to 'Al-Jazeera conspiracy', then there is nothing anyone can do for you....

Anyone who defends Al-Assad doesn't need human interjection, they need guidance from Allah(swt).

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:53 am
Supporter

Bushwack wrote:
Crive wrote:
if you believe they going to do anything for you for free either you are so Naive or monafiq
and the thing that happened in Libya its clear they are preparing for after gaddafi regime . there wont be any freedom when there is hands of Zionist in it .
i don't believe in their democracy i dont believe in banking system .i don't even take their gifts because deep down i know its another trap

and plus the Muhammad (صلوات الله علیه و آله)peace was whole different things.first he did not use them in war.he did not have a deal with them that involve doing something for them or Profit plus the Jews did not involve in any anti Muslim crisis back then. he break the deal with them in exact time that its comes to his mind that they are plotting (read quran)

What do you think of Basshar Al-Assad, and don't lie.

you are not looking for the propose of the post and you just want to judge.
BTW who are you ?!why do you really think that i will lie for having your support or whatever you think!
keep that for yourself
کفی بالله شهیدا

about the syria issue the only thing that i personally care is whoever working there is our first line for supporting Palestinians.as far as they are not like monarch Saudi Arabia and terrorist who kill other Muslims its fine
the point is people have to choose and all that's matter is a fast Transmission and a real Constitution with people vote for its approval .

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:52 am
Retired Admin

As someone who comes from a Palestinian background, let me assure of one thing…
I’d rather be bombed and killed, have my land stolen, and spat on, than to shake hands with someone like Alassad, and my entire family feels the same way.

Also Palestine is a Muslim issue, not an Arab, or nationalistic one, or in other words, Al-assad doesn’t represent anything close to Islam, to have any legitimacy, or voice in the Holy Land occupation matter.

However you and the likes of you, keep using the Palestinian case-file, to score cheap points, on your political and religious sect ambitions, and aspiration. Even a blind mind can see this, and it’s pretty sad, you think the rest of us, can't see it.

Let me give you a dose on reality if I may......

Israel killing Palestinian civilians is a no no, but Syria killing civilians is no problem.

The stench of the hypocrisy is over whelming!

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:17 am
Supporter

i dunno what is your problem . i dont care about your accuses.allah knows best who is Hypocritical...

well you can read my post again and again and you will understand what i said eventually one day when you out of this pre jugding issue.
i dunno who will be president in syria after assad .i just hope he wont be assad sons! and he wont be an idiot or butcher or another puppet like everyone else we can see in arabs world!

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:38 am
WUP Media

Ouster of Syria's Assad would be 'opportunity' for Israel

Michael Oren, Israel's ambassador to the US, offered two examples of how Assad's downfall would be beneficial to Israel.

“We think that would possibly weaken the alliance between Syria and Iran. It would possibly loosen the Syrian stranglehold of Lebanon,” he said. “It would be good for just about everybody in the region except for the Ba’athist regime,” which has held power in Syria since 1963.

christian science monitor

it's all about their third temple !!! ... always keeping an eye on it ;

Ummà's Victory goes with the destruction of Reeba (Usury)
the zionist plan for middle-east, 1982 [arab spring]
the dogma of the trinity
The Controversy of Zion [masterpiece for understanding]
two opposed forces make standing the Pyramid

Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:35 pm
Researcher

I heard the following on BBC World service a couple of hours ago.

Assignment: One day in Syria.

For Assignment, Bill Law paints a portrait of a single day in Syria, talking via the internet and phone to people across the country.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00kxdwk#synopsis

Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:03 am
Researcher

Unread post Re: Assad is Sufyani?
delete.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:03 pm
Supporter

Friends you must remember that Bashar al Assad is a great leader (Im not Syrian btw)
Zionist movements have been trying to secure Syria for quite some time now, so dont believe everything the media tells you. If Bashar al Assad falls, so does Syria.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:37 am
Supporter

Bushwack wrote:
Bro Charas,

abdalmàlik is blinded by his Shaia sect beliefs, and he'll say or do anything to defend Syria and the Assad regime.

Even Iran's press T.V wont report real figures of the real numbers of the dead civilians, but real quick on reporting "police, or army" deaths.

The end of days, will be about Truth Vs. Falsehood, and many will be blinded by their biases.

Although Ahamadinjad is an honorable man, with a lot of good qualities, you still won't see him come right out, and condemn the Syrian regime for their atrocities.

Politics and Sect over Truth, even if it's murder, torture, and imprisonment.

God bless.

Blinded by his Shitte beliefs? Just cause someone doesnt agree with you doesnt mean they are wrong.
You think Qaddafi is a bad leader, now evidence supports that he was a great leader. You're being dupped by the media, and its quite surprising considering a man of your intellect.

People living in Syria hold Assad in great respect, you're living all the way in the UK, so I don't expect you to know exactly whats happening to Syria and the Middle East

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:41 am
Supporter

Dunpeal wrote:
Friends you must remember that Bashar al Assad is a great leader (Im not Syrian btw)

We must remember what?
Remember 3000 muslims killed/slaughtered/masacrated by him only in 2011?
Remember that his family is having Syria under their control by oppressive and brutal dictatorship for decades and that was supported by USA and UN all along?
Remember that Bashar has his own paganistic religion built around him?

WHAT WE NEED TO REMEMBER TO SEE THAT BASHAR IS A "GREAT LEADER"?

Seriously people, it's about the time for you to stop making the "sleep down project" out of "wake up project".

2:256
There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:30 am
Supporter

Unread post Syrian Defectors Defending the Protestors
It's happening, I saw a clip on Aljazeera showing the defectors detonate a bomb to kill Assad's soldiers.
Is this the start of the clashes between defectors and Assad's army? The Syrian version of Libya? Or will the Arab league intervein.

Visit the site if you are in doubt of something and fear Allah that you would do wrong.
It contains many hadiths on many subjects.

May Allah Bless you Inshallah.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:43 pm
Retired Admin

Unread post Re: Syrian Defectors Defending the Protestors
There have been defectors for a while now, but they still remain the few. Syrian soldiers who are suspected of defection are shot on the spot, and their families go missing, or get tortured. Also soldiers that do not shoot civilians on order are shot, or tortured.

The Arab League suspended all Syrian ambassadors from their countries, and issued sanctions against the Syrian Regime.

Too little, too late.

People are dropping left and right, and here are some maggots sitting around a table every now and then, to discuss what's for dinner, so they may appear as if they're actually doing something.

These scum will not change, until their own families are put in harms way.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Supporter

What about the recent films I saw about defectors bombing and shooting at Assad's troops, Isn't that an indication of something bigger to happen?

Visit the site if you are in doubt of something and fear Allah that you would do wrong.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:01 pm
Retired Admin

Allah(swt) knows best what's in store for Syria.
But the civilians are baring the brunt of costs here. And AK47 used to go for $500 in Lebanon, now it's $2,000. Who can afford $2,000 in Syria? Not many.

So this slow isolated pockets of resistance, will drag on for while, unless someone gives them full backing with weapons, and logistical support.

Some people who have no clue of how Syria works, or anything about Syria, will bring up headlines, "Israeli weapons found in Syria".

Completely ignoring or blind to the Elephant in the room.

God bless.

Last edited by Bushwack on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:11 pm
Supporter

Sorry for the off-topic question, But do you ever sleep?

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:32 pm
Retired Admin

Good question brother...

How can I sleep when the world around me is falling apart? So much to do, so little time.
I feel like i'm on a hamster wheel sometimes. Not good.

God bless.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:35 pm
Supporter

I myself have slept 7:00 in the morning during this weekend and it's not good.
I feel you when you say the world is falling apart, I can't sleep myself thinking that there are people going hungry and brothers and sisters dying because of oppression.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:22 am
WUP Media

I feel the same as you two Mash'Allah...indeed so much to do, so little time.

~Surely in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest. ( 13:28)~

Which is it, of the favors of your Lord, that ye deny?[55:13]

Surah Muzammil Verses 1-9

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:26 am
Researcher

Unread post Re: Syrian Revolution Shaykh Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi
The Collapse of Syrian Regime at its own hands

By Shaykh Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi

The decisions taken by the Arab league yesterday are alarms to the end of the Syrian regime; and a warning that Arabs' move will be stronger than what all expected. These decisions are proofs that the Syrian regime... is about to collapse. They actually have drawn the beginning of its end. Moreover, the refusal of the Arab initiative not taking seriously the points proposed and presented by the Arab league is a political suicide and a proof that the Syrian regime does not know where it is heading for.

The crisis today is totally different from where it was five months ago, when the circle of the conflict between the regime and the people had room for several solutions. What brought the crisis to this level of hopelessness of the regime's survival and the confidence in people's victory are the following three reasons:

1- the persistence of the Syrian people in their protests against the ongoing oppression

2- the regime confronting demonstrations by killing, arrest, torture, attacks against mosques, etc.

3- the failure of the regime in taking one courageous decision that could solve the crisis.

Therefore, we believe that the collapse of the regime imminent; and will take place, by the Power of Allah, sooner than we anticipate and sooner than the regime and its supporters expect. It is an inevitable conclusion that every reader of the political decisions and security measures and taken by the regime. It has reached a point where it cannot be saved; with the last arrow now getting out of its quiver to hit its heart.

This sums up a long history of the regime after years of empty promises and months of pointless offers for solutions, which made the regime weaker. Politically, the regime appears today swaying at no direction. To prove it just look at how he turned all Arabs into enemies and how it found an excuse in laying the blame on others and delivering accusations to Arabs in every direction, which is the behaviour of the helpless. If ordinary people would accept laying the blame on Turkey, Qatar or Saudi Arabia, the regime will find it difficult to convince them how it is going to lay the blame of all Arabs after they gathered and decided to freeze the membership of Syria. "All Arabs" includes countries that have always supported the regime such as Algeria, Sudan, Oman and Mauritania. It is the regime, through its policies, which lead these countries to loose their hopes in any promises it may make and their belief in any story regime narrates. No wonder, they moved to vote against the regime and to freeze its membership in the Arab League and all its affiliated organisations; and moved to start a serious dialogue on the future of Syrian with the Syrian National Council. How is the Syrian regime going to market these positions? Is it going to turn against all Arabs? This is what can be deduced from some statements which the regime issued, saying goodbye to 'Arab mutual co-operation".

The next question which is going to be soon posed is, "what answer the regime is going to provide when China and Russia dump it" and "what impact would this have on it", which seems to be not far-fetched after Arabs agreed on these steps.

We congratulate our people that Arabs have espoused their cause. The regime has given our people a priceless gift; through its refusal of the initiative of the Arab League and its insistence on the story of armed gangs، which Arabs did not agree on, at least in public.

As for us, whether we admit the use of arms or not, it is not going to have any impact on the revolution today; because the chronological order of events proves that the claims of the presence of armed gangs were made only after protests began and upon the brutal suppression of the protesters and after what people witnessed in Dera and Douma; with the regime not prosecuting the people responsible for the murder of civilians despite its promises. This is probably what pushed some people to take justice by their hands and stop oppression and retaliate by using arms, which we believe, if reports are true, is generally wrong. However, it is clear that Arab media does not care about this side; as though it is trying to expiate for its silence, support and justification of the regimes' atrocities over decades of oppression and injustice.

http://www.facebook.com/shaykhabulhuda

Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 1172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 59  Next