voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:56 am




Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman 
Author Message
Guest

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 pm
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
Brother asralfarhi - Thank for this topic...... Trust me asralfarhi is right... these stories aren't much talked about and are hard to get, simply because of two things;

1) You aren't ready to hear it and therefore could cause confusion (asralfarhi - should have taken a little more care in publishing this just out right without preconditions - not that I am complaining... just that it took me a year to get these answers haha).
2) The so called mufti's aren't informing you.

This info really does answer alot of questions if you really do think deep enough. The question that always got me before i knew a bit about the shaytan and his history, was this - "if the devil knew Allah existed and still went against the word of Allah.. then WHY? surely he has completely doomed himself - especially if has been in heaven and us humans here are merely living the test we have no real physical grasp of the hereafter"

SO guys and girls, please study this... just think about it... and study it.... The shahadaa - There has been none like it before any other prophets apart from Muhammad peace and blessing of Allah be upon him forever. No other declaration like this..........even with the Imam Mehdi and Hazrat Isa AS towards the end of time...The shahadaa of “There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.”
This is where it gets really interesting.


Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:27 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
asralfarhi wrote:
The upcoming one is called 'THE AGE OF AQUARIUS'. Notice the blue ring at the end. Aqua and blue undoubtedly refers to WATER.

And my word are we seeing a lot of WATER catastrophes these days....just think of all the floods RIGHT NOW....and that ain't nothin yet compared to what is really to come.

"FALLAHU KHAIRUN HAFIZAN, WAHUWA ARHAMURRAHIMIN"


This thread ought to be a wake up call.....

WUP FLOOD / DROUGHT WATCH--Monitoring The Exreme Phenomenon
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11160&hilit=flood+watch

Whacky weather....but still this ain't nothing compared to what is coming....coz we are like living in the 'age of Prophet Noah alaihi salam before the raging floods!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MosesBleek wrote:
The shahadaa of “There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.”
This is where it gets really interesting.


And the most fundamental part is.....the Shadatain transcends all time and space.....that even Allah puts up the name of His most beloved's name - Sayyiduna Muhammad sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam on His throne ('Arash).


Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 am
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 pm
Posts: 360
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
bro...you always make me feel envious to you.... :P :P
how on earth you every day touch allmost all type of news and facts.... i cant do that..hu hu hu


and regarding this thread....may almighty allah gave you reward for your good deed.....this thread is of that much information....(all of your posts even a reply are very nice and precise....i wish we can meet sometime..insha allah)


Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:56 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
easternwind wrote:
bro...you always make me feel envious to you.... :P :P
how on earth you every day touch allmost all type of news and facts.... i cant do that..hu hu hu


All I'm doing is just quickly sifting thru info and try fit the gaps by cross referencing....observe more and be less judgmental....Truth shall take it's natural course.....

<< TRUTH: first it is poked fun at, jeered, ridiculed, then vehemently opposed, THEN SUDDENLY self apparent acceptance >>

The most obnoxious thing that I can't stand is the ego-centric attitude thinking that only Muslims are able to speak the Truth....we're in on this as one nation of Bani Adam.

No matter what color or what language you put it in.....Truths always find its way back....

OK let's give this another go shall we? So where were we oh yes Age of Aquarius....next post :arrow:


Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:05 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
Previously I've posted this info in the Sun Rising from the West Thread;

What do an american Indian medicine man, an Indigo child, a sufi sheikh and a 'hidden hand' Illuminati insider have in common???

Three tales of the most unlikely inundations:

Washington State, USA
Red Elk – Inner Hiyoka

In his vision, he saw water going over the Cascade Mountains that swamped most of Washington State. “If you want to have a beach front property, buy land at the Eastern most part of Spokane!”

I’ve lived in Washington State for two and a half years, Spokane distance to Seattle is a good 4 hours drive on the I-90…what kind of water would be able to reach those distances???




Moscow, Russia
Boriska – Indigo Child


Project Camelot Interview, Moscow 2007

[at 40:30]
B: Sometime around 2009 or 2012 there will be a catastrophe…There will be a flood.
KC: Is it coming to Russia or any other places?
B: Everywhere!


Damascus, Syria
Sheikh Hisham Kabbani – Naqshabandi Haqqani Sufi sheikh
http://naqshbandihaqqani.blogspot.com/2005/12/saviors-imam-mahdi-as-jesus-christ-as.html

Warning:

"At the end of Time there will be a trial in which people will be sorted in a way similar to that in which gold is sorted from metal." "So do not rebuke the people of Syria but rebuke the evil people among them because amongst them is Al-Abdal. A flood is about to be sent down upon the people of Syria which will disperse their groups in such a way that if foxes attacked they would be beaten. At that time a man from the Family of my House will come under three banners; between twelve and fifteen thousand and their password is -'Die, die.' Then, there will come seven banners and under each will be one man seeking the kingdom. Allah will kill all of them and restore unity and favors upon the hearts of Muslims, and those who were far come close."

[note: apparently this series of inundations is quite close to the appearance of the saviours Imam Mahdi and Prophet Isa alaihuma salam….MAJOR Signs!]


Hidden Hand – Illuminati Insider

http://indigosociety.com/showthread.php ... der-on-ATS

There will be dramatic changes to your climate and weather conditions over the next few years, as the time of the Great Harvest approaches. You will see wind speeds surpassing 300 miles per hour at times. There will be raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater.

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. Again, it depends upon certain 'forces' at play, and which timelines are activated. Humanity, though utterly unconscious of the fact, has a significant part to play in this. You (as a collective consciousness of the planet) are choosing the Negative Polarization by default, by the quality of your thoughts and actions. Thought is creative energy, focused. You get exactly what you put out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The current floodings that we are seeing now all over the world is NOTHING compared to these....


Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:10 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
Quote:
From these obedient Jinns, the Angels found a boy called Azazil, whose fathers name was Khabis and mothers name was Nilbis. The face of Khabis was like a lion and his nature was alike. Nilbis’s face was like a tiger and so was her character. Azazil’s character and face was a mixture of his two parents. Allah (SWT) took him to the place of Angels and he was appointed teacher to them.



Ever wondered how that would turn out, if we were to mix the tiger and lion that we see today?

Well I stumbled upon this video, talking about Nephilims [Giant Hybrids of Daughters of Adam & Djinns addressed as the 'Fallen Angelics' in the bible, led by who else - Azazeel a.k.a Iblees].....then suddenly these images pop out...Huh? :?:



Image

LIONESS + TIGER = err....LIGER??

Image


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I'd imagine the Khabis and Niblis would look more more like a certain a recent pop-culture fad...

Image


Who knows? but one thing for sure...
Only Allah knows best....


Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:42 pm
Profile
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:46 am
Posts: 419
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 15 times
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
real sufis do not deal with jinns and sihr - they only deal with total surrender and submission to Allah, and anihilliation, and that is theirs only goal - to not to be, to surrender everything about their 'reality' to Allah.

And sufism is not different from Islam, from monoteism; it is a tree not separate from the ground of sharia, and Muhammed aleyhi selem sunnah, practice.

Whoever like false turbans, manifestation of 'keramets', and jinn stories and dealing with them, can not be considered as serious and mature.

Sufism is much much other from all that considered here, if we speak about it.


Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:24 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
Say Whaaaaaaaaat?

Who ever is saying anything about directly DEALING with Djinns and Sihr???
Learning about the "Aduwwum Mubin" (Bani Adam's worst enemy) does not count as 'dealing with Djinns and Sihr'.

When did the issue of Karamah ever pop up in this thread?

Even then what's wrong with it? There's plenty of evidences and trustworthy accounts that these thing happens among the Auliya' of Allah.....till today. Because they are always among the people, some known, most are unseen.


Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:30 am
Profile
Guest

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
assalammualaikum dear brother.

i'd like to thank you for sharing this writing.. very nice info !

wassalam..


Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
cheese25mouth wrote:
assalammualaikum dear brother.

i'd like to thank you for sharing this writing.. very nice info !

wassalam..


Waalaikumussalam warahmatullah!
Salam perkenalan.....Indonesia, dari mana?

your first WUP post....Welcome! feel free to contribute and share your thoughts....


Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:46 pm
Profile
Explorer

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 pm
Posts: 139
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
Thank you for such a nice post

Beautiful indeed are such knowledges

Allah Is Al-'Aleem

The Most Knowledgeable Being Ever

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'Aalameen


Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:14 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
Saleem7 wrote:
Wait i dnt get thing hear 1 sec wear on iblis then on chimera,then on hybirds then on this broski kid i dnt get this oh and wat does the "Aduwwum Mubin"


I didn't get that....
Could you rephrase your questions one by one?


Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:43 am
Profile
Traveler

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm
Posts: 40
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
Please do you know if this is somewhere in Arabic Language?


Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:30 am
Profile
Guest

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 pm
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
Tq bro.. for shared the most important about our enemies..


Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:20 am
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 568
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
I thank brother asralfarhi for providing such valueable info ....it would have taken me so long to learn all the stuff about shaytan/iblees if it wasn't for this thread....jazakAllah:)


Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 pm
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
Important lessons;

"Innahu lakum aduwwum mubeen"
Verily he (Iblees) is your clear enemy [Al-Quran]

So how do we become worst enemies to Iblees alaihi la'natullah....?

Quote:
In another Hadith,

the Prophet Mahammad (SAW) asked Shaytan,” Who is your worst enemy?,”
Shaytan replied , ”You,”

The Prophet Mahammad (SAW) then asked,” Who is your second worst enemy,”
Shaytan replied,” The person who always stays with Wudu (ablution),”

The Prophet Mahammad (SAW) then asked ,” Who is your third worst enemy,”
Shaytan replied,” The person who prays with Jamaah (congregational Prayer).”





That first question is very true.....the hardcore Djinns (high ranking ones) are known to be able to withstand Quranic recitations but runs away with the Salawat to the Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam....peculiar aversion to the Sayyidul Mursaleen (Master of all Messengers). How many of us understands the true nature of the Holy Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam???

[we're not getting anywhere near the truth, if we are stuck into thinking that the Prophet is 'JUST A MAN', a very common theme nowadays....how most unfortunate]

The wudhu' is our spiritual armor, cool huh....take Bilal ibn Rabah for example, he did a Bid'ah (innovation) of being in wudhu' 24/7 (when awake of course)....even so due to this, the Prophet heard his footsteps during the Mi'raj to the Sidratul Muntaha at the Throne (A'rash) of Allah swt!

Prayer in Jamaah always has better qualities than praying alone.....it's like Light adding upon Light which the Shaytan cannot stand to look...


Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:31 pm
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
asralfarhi wrote:
Important lessons;

"Innahu lakum aduwwum mubeen"
Verily he (Iblees) is your clear enemy [Al-Quran]

So how do we become worst enemies to Iblees alaihi la'natullah....?

Quote:
In another Hadith,

the Prophet Mahammad (SAW) asked Shaytan,” Who is your worst enemy?,”
Shaytan replied , ”You,”




That first question is very true.....the hardcore Djinns (high ranking ones) are known to be able to withstand Quranic recitations but runs away with the Salawat to the Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam....peculiar aversion to the Sayyidul Mursaleen (Master of all Messengers). How many of us understands the true nature of the Holy Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam???

[we're not getting anywhere near the truth, if we are stuck into thinking that the Prophet is 'JUST A MAN', a very common theme nowadays....how most unfortunate]



How to explain this 'PECULIAR AVERSION' of Iblees to the Blessed Prophet? Here's one good reason why;


Prophet Muhammad relates his status as “beloved” of Allah and its relationship to Adam:

When Adam committed his ‘sin’ he said: “Oh Lord, I ask you by the right of Muhammad, will you forgive me? Allah said: “How do you know about Muhammad, I have not yet created him?” He said: “Lord, because when you created me and breathed into me from your spirit, I raised my head and saw what was written on the foundations of the Throne (‘Arash): ‘There is no God but Allah, Muhmmad is His Messenger’. I knew that you would not place his name there unless he is the most loved creation of you.” Allah said: “You are right, Adam. He is the most beloved of creation to me. When you ask me in the right of his name, I will forgive you. If only for Muhammad did I create you.”


"If only for Muhammad did I create you."

These words by Allah is too deep to get to know its true meanings.....mere words do not do justice to try and explain this.....

So now, is it any wonder why Iblees called the Prophet Muhammad sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam as his number One enemy?!? Probably the biggest reason why Iblees could not get himself to bow before Adam.

[....to the detractors who say that putting up the name of the Prophet next to Allah's name in houses or masjids is an innovation - Bid'ah, well think again....]


Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:29 pm
Profile
Guest

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
to asralfarhi

WOW !

I reallly really admire admire admire and have utmost of respects for this man :D This is a REAL MAN , who is trying and grasping the true status of Allahs Habeeb Sallallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam.SUBHANALLAH

I truely pray Jannat for you and the happiness of Nabi Paak Sallallahu alaihi wa alilhi wasallam.At the same time grant you the humility in glorifying the name of Nabi sallahu alaihi wa alihi wassalam without being pride filled>AMeen

Hai hai hai , youve made me so happy

It is true , the kalimah of ONENESS ,*BUT* 2 names in it???....We are only here because of the Nabi sallalhu alaihi wa alihi wassalam , and our everything belongs to his blessed personality sallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam

This topic and not ANY other needs to be at the pinnacle of WUP , the flagship

Once you understand the EVERYTHING is about Nabi Paak Sallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam , your life is sorted.Like was said in Arrivals "If all of man combined to praise Almighty Ta ala , Allahs subhanahu wa talas universe wouldnt grow an inch"

"And indeed Allah , and his angels send salutations upon The prophet Salallhu alaihi wa alihi waslaam" - We praise Almighty but Almighty loves Rasoolallah Sallahu alaihi wa alihi waslaam>Today when a mother loves her child , she would die before anything happens to her beloved child , DO YOU THINK ANY CREATIONS LOVE CAN BE A BILLIONTH PERCETILE OF ALLAH PAAKS LOVE ? NAY NAY NAY :D

You cant get to Allah Ta ala =you have to go through the Nabi sallahu alaihi wa alihi waslaam.This will be proven to all of creation , because on Qiyamat Day , only the intercession of The Nabi Sallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam gonna help you , then WHAT CAN THOSE who reject the status of the Prophet Sallahu aliaihi wa alihi wasallam say ? Nothing.And if you think your soooo good a person that your ibadat will take you to heaven , youd be best served to remember Iblees`100OS YEARS ibadat.And that when he disrespected Adam ALAIHI SALAAM , he was out

A friend of a friend , is himself a friemd - if Allah paak lovesss Nabi Sallalhu alihi wa alihi wasallam , and we love Nabi Sallahu alaihi wa alihi wassalam...then UNDOUBTEDLY Allah Ta ala azza wajal wil love uss :D


Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:30 pm
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm
Posts: 269
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
asralfarhi wrote:
asralfarhi wrote:
Important lessons;

"Innahu lakum aduwwum mubeen"
Verily he (Iblees) is your clear enemy [Al-Quran]

So how do we become worst enemies to Iblees alaihi la'natullah....?

Quote:
In another Hadith,

the Prophet Mahammad (SAW) asked Shaytan,” Who is your worst enemy?,”
Shaytan replied , ”You,”




That first question is very true.....the hardcore Djinns (high ranking ones) are known to be able to withstand Quranic recitations but runs away with the Salawat to the Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam....peculiar aversion to the Sayyidul Mursaleen (Master of all Messengers). How many of us understands the true nature of the Holy Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam???

[we're not getting anywhere near the truth, if we are stuck into thinking that the Prophet is 'JUST A MAN', a very common theme nowadays....how most unfortunate]



How to explain this 'PECULIAR AVERSION' of Iblees to the Blessed Prophet? Here's one good reason why;


Prophet Muhammad relates his status as “beloved” of Allah and its relationship to Adam:

When Adam committed his ‘sin’ he said: “Oh Lord, I ask you by the right of Muhammad, will you forgive me? Allah said: “How do you know about Muhammad, I have not yet created him?” He said: “Lord, because when you created me and breathed into me from your spirit, I raised my head and saw what was written on the foundations of the Throne (‘Arash): ‘There is no God but Allah, Muhmmad is His Messenger’. I knew that you would not place his name there unless he is the most loved creation of you.” Allah said: “You are right, Adam. He is the most beloved of creation to me. When you ask me in the right of his name, I will forgive you. If only for Muhammad did I create you.”


"If only for Muhammad did I create you."

These words by Allah is too deep to get to know its true meanings.....mere words do not do justice to try and explain this.....

So now, is it any wonder why Iblees called the Prophet Muhammad sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam as his number One enemy?!? Probably the biggest reason why Iblees could not get himself to bow before Adam.

[....to the detractors who say that putting up the name of the Prophet next to Allah's name in houses or masjids is an innovation - Bid'ah, well think again....]

I am sorry to say but that hadith is fabricated.

http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/34715/

Quote:
Praise be to Allaah.

This hadeeth is mawdoo’ (fabricated). It was narrated by al-Haakim via ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Muslim al-Fahri (who said), Ismaa’eel ibn Muslimah narrated to us, ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Zayd ibn Aslam told us, from his father, from his grandfather, from ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him), that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “When Adam committed his sin…” Then he quoted the hadeeth as the questioner quoted it.

Al-Haakim said: The isnaad of this hadeeth is saheeh.

This is what al-Haakim said! But a number of scholars rebuked him and denounced him for classing this hadeeth as saheeh. They ruled that this hadeeth is false and fabricated, and they pointed out that al-Haakim contradicted himself when commenting on this hadeeth.

There follow some of their comments:

Al-Dhahabi said, criticizing the words of al-Haakim quoted above:

Rather it is mawdoo’ (fabricated), and ‘Abd al-Rahmaan is not reliable, and I do not know who ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Muslim al-Fahri is.

Al-Dhahabi also said in Meezaan al-I’tidaal: It is a false report.

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar agreed with him in Lisaan al-Meezaan.

Al-Bayhaqi said:

‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Zayd ibn Aslam is the only one who narrated it with this isnaad, and he is da’eef (weak). Ibn Katheer agreed with him in al-Bidaayah wa’l-Nihayyah, 2/323.

Al-Albaani said in al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah, 25: (it is) mawdoo’.

Al-Haakim himself (may Allaah forgive him) accused ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Zayd of being a fabricator of hadeeth, so how could his hadeeth be saheeh?

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said in al-Qaa’idah al-Jaleelah fi’l-Tawassul wa’l-Waseelah (p. 69):

Al-Haakim’s narration of this hadeeth is something for which he was denounced, and he himself said in his book al-Madkhil ila Ma’rifat al-Saheeh ‘an al-Saqeem:

‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Zayd ibn Aslam narrated fabricated ahaadeeth from his father, and it is obvious to any competent hadeeth scholar that he is the one to blame for fabricating ahaadeeth. I say: ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Zayd ibn Aslam is da’eef (weak) because he made a lot of mistakes.

See Silsilat al-Ahaadeeth al-Da’eefah by al-Albaani, 1/38-47.


Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:26 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times
Unread post Re: Complete Profile of Iblees / Azazeel / Lucifer / Rainman
Simsalabim wrote:
I am sorry to say but that hadith is fabricated.

http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/34715/

Quote:
Praise be to Allaah.

This hadeeth is mawdoo’ (fabricated). It was narrated by al-Haakim via ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Muslim al-Fahri (who said), Ismaa’eel ibn Muslimah narrated to us, ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Zayd ibn Aslam told us, from his father, from his grandfather, from ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him), that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “When Adam committed his sin…” Then he quoted the hadeeth as the questioner quoted it.

Al-Haakim said: The isnaad of this hadeeth is saheeh.

This is what al-Haakim said! But a number of scholars rebuked him and denounced him for classing this hadeeth as saheeh. They ruled that this hadeeth is false and fabricated, and they pointed out that al-Haakim contradicted himself when commenting on this hadeeth.

There follow some of their comments:

Al-Dhahabi said, criticizing the words of al-Haakim quoted above:

Rather it is mawdoo’ (fabricated), and ‘Abd al-Rahmaan is not reliable, and I do not know who ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Muslim al-Fahri is.

Al-Dhahabi also said in Meezaan al-I’tidaal: It is a false report.

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar agreed with him in Lisaan al-Meezaan.

Al-Bayhaqi said:

‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Zayd ibn Aslam is the only one who narrated it with this isnaad, and he is da’eef (weak). Ibn Katheer agreed with him in al-Bidaayah wa’l-Nihayyah, 2/323.

Al-Albaani said in al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah, 25: (it is) mawdoo’.

Al-Haakim himself (may Allaah forgive him) accused ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Zayd of being a fabricator of hadeeth, so how could his hadeeth be saheeh?

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said in al-Qaa’idah al-Jaleelah fi’l-Tawassul wa’l-Waseelah (p. 69):

Al-Haakim’s narration of this hadeeth is something for which he was denounced, and he himself said in his book al-Madkhil ila Ma’rifat al-Saheeh ‘an al-Saqeem:

‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Zayd ibn Aslam narrated fabricated ahaadeeth from his father, and it is obvious to any competent hadeeth scholar that he is the one to blame for fabricating ahaadeeth. I say: ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Zayd ibn Aslam is da’eef (weak) because he made a lot of mistakes.

See Silsilat al-Ahaadeeth al-Da’eefah by al-Albaani, 1/38-47.


Ehem.....SALAFI a.k.a WAHHABI point of view......who are well known to make dhaeef out of well established sahih Ahadith....in this case; making a Saheeh into a Maudhu' (fabricated)....(now that's very fishy, coz Dhaeef does not equate to fabrication)

of course, that's the only way that this latter day organized Islamic religion can say that it is bid'ah to put Prophet Muhammad sollallahu alaihi wasallam name beside Allah's name in the Masjid....lol

*edited*
<peculiar aversion to the Prophet, dejavu, is there a similar pattern going on here? no wonder the term the Prophet used was Qiranish Shaytan...coming out of Najd>

take it or leave it....

But I personally hear this very particular Hadith; being mentioned in person (face to face meet) by Shaykhs who are Mureeds of Al-Muhaddith Az Zaman Sayyid Muhammad Alawi Al-Maliki AL-Hasani, Al-Muhaddith Shaykh Abdullah ibn Sadeq Al-Ghumary [rahimahumullah]....proper Muhaddithun with proper authority with proper Ijazah with permission to add into the Sanad of a hadith.....


Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:57 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Wake Up Project Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

phpBB SEO
Wake Up Project

Like us on FaceBook!