voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Hydrogen Peroxide miracle cure? 
Explorer

Unread post Hydrogen Peroxide miracle cure?
Esselamualaykoom

Thanks to Allah all mighty who has created us, and gave us intelligence to think , and most import has shown us the straight path. May peace and blessings be upon Muhammad s.a.v.s.

Let me first introduce the topic to you. I've done a little research, and I have found some really interesting information about treatments of various diseases including the incurable ones"". There is also a widely known subject surrounding the conspiracy done by the FDA and pharmaceutical companies who only seek profit. I'm not gonna talk to you about the conspiracy, I'll just give you some information about the curing effects of Hydrogen Peroxide, better recognized as H2O2.

It has been discovered that people with cancerous cells have varying levels of cancer growth due to the amounts of oxygen in the body. Cancer cells enjoy an environment with LESS OXYGEN as it allows them to grow more efficiently. Cancer also enjoys highly TOXIC body, thus it cannot survive in high ALKALINE based body.When oxygen is around cancer cells, it kills them off slowly and the body discards the cancerous growths with time. Special treatments including hydrogen peroxide can make it possible for patients with cancer to become survivors.

This is not the hydrogen peroxide that you will find in grocery stores or at the pharmacy. This is a food grade Hydrogen Peroxide I'm talking about.

Cancer, bacteria and viruses do not have an enzyme coating and are oxidized on contact with O1. The best sources of reactive oxygen are ozone, hydrogen peroxide and magnesium peroxide. The growth of cancer cells is initiated by a lack of oxygen. Lack of oxygen and high levels of acidity usually go together. All normal cells require oxygen. Deprive a cell of 60% of its oxygen and it will turn cancerous. Cancer cells can live without oxygen. Cancer cells will not survive in an oxygen environment. Cancer and all diseases do not like oxygen. Many of the new "miracle" drugs and nutritional supplements used to treat these conditions work by increasing cellular oxygen. Hydrogen peroxide is only one of the many components that help regulate the amount of oxygen getting to your cells.

David Farr, M.D., PhD. of the Genesis Medical Research Institute in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is a major pioneer in the use of hydrogen peroxide to combat a variety of diseases. He claims that H2O2 therapy regulates tissue repair, cellular respiration, growth, immune function, the energy system, most hormone systems, and the production of cytokines. He also uses H2O2 therapy as a defense against bacteria, viruses, yeast, and parasites. Dr. Farr states that "there are few side effects with hydrogen peroxide therapy. In rare cases, inflammation of veins at the site of injection will occur. Some of the MANY conditions that Dr. Farr treats with H2O2 therapy:

* AIDS
* arthritis
* cancer
* candidiasis (yeast infection)
* chronic fatigue syndrome
* depression

Doctor Farr has use intravenous injection of Hydrogen Peroxide. However hydrogen peroxide can be home made. It can be also taken orally and topically, on the skin. There is a protocol using it orally :

There is a lot more to discuss about this topic, but this is just an insight so you can understand the basics. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO USE H2O2, YOU WILL HAVE TO BE VERY CAUTIOUS. THERE ARE SEVERAL H2O2 TREATMENTS, BUT YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW EXACT INFORMATION HOW TO USE IT AS THE MISUSE CAN CAUSE YOU SERIOUS PROBLEMS.

If you need the treatment protocols, I willing to show you.

Salamualaykoom

Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:14 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Traveler

Unread post Re: Hydrogen Peroxide miracle cure?
I would like to add, A mixture of 3% hydrogen peroxide...3 to 6 drops of this in one ear and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes then drain the do the other ear, will cure your common cold and sinus diseases

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:02 am
Explorer

I have visited one forum, and two people claimed that they have healed skin cancer. one of them said that he cured melanoma, which is know as one of the most dangerous cancers. H2o2. It kills germs, viruses, and cancer cells.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:00 am

Could you tell me about how to prepare it at home? I've never could get it anywhere.
And so about treatment protocols, pleas
Thanks a lot
Ernesto
http://www.apitox.eu

S.O.A. wrote:
Esselamualaykoom

Thanks to Allah all mighty who has created us, and gave us intelligence to think , and most import has shown us the straight path. May peace and blessings be upon Muhammad s.a.v.s.

Let me first introduce the topic to you. I've done a little research, and I have found some really interesting information about treatments of various diseases including the incurable ones"". There is also a widely known subject surrounding the conspiracy done by the FDA and pharmaceutical companies who only seek profit. I'm not gonna talk to you about the conspiracy, I'll just give you some information about the curing effects of Hydrogen Peroxide, better recognized as H2O2.

It has been discovered that people with cancerous cells have varying levels of cancer growth due to the amounts of oxygen in the body. Cancer cells enjoy an environment with LESS OXYGEN as it allows them to grow more efficiently. Cancer also enjoys highly TOXIC body, thus it cannot survive in high ALKALINE based body.When oxygen is around cancer cells, it kills them off slowly and the body discards the cancerous growths with time. Special treatments including hydrogen peroxide can make it possible for patients with cancer to become survivors.

This is not the hydrogen peroxide that you will find in grocery stores or at the pharmacy. This is a food grade Hydrogen Peroxide I'm talking about.

Cancer, bacteria and viruses do not have an enzyme coating and are oxidized on contact with O1. The best sources of reactive oxygen are ozone, hydrogen peroxide and magnesium peroxide. The growth of cancer cells is initiated by a lack of oxygen. Lack of oxygen and high levels of acidity usually go together. All normal cells require oxygen. Deprive a cell of 60% of its oxygen and it will turn cancerous. Cancer cells can live without oxygen. Cancer cells will not survive in an oxygen environment. Cancer and all diseases do not like oxygen. Many of the new "miracle" drugs and nutritional supplements used to treat these conditions work by increasing cellular oxygen. Hydrogen peroxide is only one of the many components that help regulate the amount of oxygen getting to your cells.

David Farr, M.D., PhD. of the Genesis Medical Research Institute in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is a major pioneer in the use of hydrogen peroxide to combat a variety of diseases. He claims that H2O2 therapy regulates tissue repair, cellular respiration, growth, immune function, the energy system, most hormone systems, and the production of cytokines. He also uses H2O2 therapy as a defense against bacteria, viruses, yeast, and parasites. Dr. Farr states that "there are few side effects with hydrogen peroxide therapy. In rare cases, inflammation of veins at the site of injection will occur. Some of the MANY conditions that Dr. Farr treats with H2O2 therapy:

* AIDS
* arthritis
* cancer
* candidiasis (yeast infection)
* chronic fatigue syndrome
* depression

Doctor Farr has use intravenous injection of Hydrogen Peroxide. However hydrogen peroxide can be home made. It can be also taken orally and topically, on the skin. There is a protocol using it orally :

There is a lot more to discuss about this topic, but this is just an insight so you can understand the basics. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO USE H2O2, YOU WILL HAVE TO BE VERY CAUTIOUS. THERE ARE SEVERAL H2O2 TREATMENTS, BUT YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW EXACT INFORMATION HOW TO USE IT AS THE MISUSE CAN CAUSE YOU SERIOUS PROBLEMS.

If you need the treatment protocols, I willing to show you.

Salamualaykoom

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:34 pm
Explorer

Dosage Schedule Using 3% Food Grade H202
Day 1....................1 oz. daily
Day 2....................2 oz. daily
Day 3....................3 oz. daily
Day 4....................4 oz. daily
Day 5....................5 oz. daily
Days 6 through 12....... 5 oz. 2 times daily
Days 13 through 19...... 5 oz. 3 times daily
Days 20 through 25.......5 oz. 2 times daily
Days 27 through 32.......5 oz. every other day
Day 33 and on............5 oz. every third day

All forms of vitamin C should be avoided. This especially applies to ascorbate forms,
but all forms eventually turn into ascorbates,
thus no form of Vitamin C should be used with this protocol.
This includes avoiding multi-vitamins which contain vitamin C, ascorbic acid,
mineral ascorbates (e.g. sodium ascorbate, potassium carbonate, etc.) or iron.

Take this protocol orally only on an empty stomach.
Let me define what "empty stomach" means. It means that a person should not eat any foods
for two hours before abd after taking the hydrogen peroxide.

35% food grade hydrogen peroxide can be obtained,
but it is dangerous and tricky to handle
[e.g. wear safety glasses and wash off immediately if it gets on skin],
but is an option if manufacturer recommendations are followed with exactness.

Because 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide is dangerous to handle,
I will give very specific instructions on how to make 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide
from 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide.

To make 3% food grade H2O2 from 35% food grade H2O2, use a ratio of 1:10.5.

For example, put 1 TABLEspoon of 35% hydrogen peroxide into a glass jar
and then put 10 1/2 TABLEspoons of distilled water into the glass jar and then mix them together.

You then use the jar of 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide during your treatment.

No matter what dose of 3% food grade H2O2 you use,
you will need to SLOWLY "build-up" to your chosen dose.

Note: Doses of hydrogen peroxide are generally taken 3 times a day.
Thus, when I talk about taking 4 drops a day, it is really 4 drops three times a day.

Let us suppose your dose was to take 10 drops in water

The build-up is to take no more than 2 drops of 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide on your first day.

On the second day, if your stomach tolerated the prior day's dose,
you can increase the dose by 2 drops (you are now at 4 drops).

If you have any stomach discomfort do not increase the dose
until your stomach gets used to the dosage.

On future days you can build up by two drops or higher (e.g. 5 drops).

The issue is to determine the urgency of getting to the higher doses
versus getting the H2O2 past your stomach. You can build-up as fast as you want,
just keep in mind the conflict between the urgency
of getting to your therapeutic dose versus stomach upset.

WARNING: Hydrogen peroxide must ALWAYS be mixed with at least 4 ounces of distilled water,
even AFTER it is diluted into 3% hydrogen peroxide - in order to protect the stomach.

Treatment Dosages

The doses of 35% H2O2 to be taken (three times a day) can be one drop,
four drops, or ten drops. One author even recommends 25 drops, three times a day.

In converting 35% dosages to 3% dosages, multiply by 10 (not 11). For example:
1) One drop of 35% H2O2 becomes 10 drops of 3% H2O2,
2) Four drops of 35% H2O2 becomes 40 drops of 3% H2O2 (about half a TEAspoon),
3) Ten drops of 35% H2O2 becomes 100 drops of 3% H2O2 (a little more than one TEAspoon),
4) Twenty-Five drops of 35% H2O2 becomes 250 drops (a little less than 3 TEAspoons)

Do not forget to build-up to ALL doses by no more than 5 drops a day (using 3% H2O2 doses),
but only 2 drops a day at the beginning. In emergencies, where time is critical
you can try to increase the dose any way you can.

Don't forget that if you start to have significant stomach problems
(a small amount of nausea is to be expected), discontinue the treatment or build up more slowly.

READ CAREFULLY: THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE HEALING. IT IS A RESEARCH, BASED ON INTERNET INFORMATION. PEOPLE SAID THAT THEY HAVE USED IT AND THEY HAVE CURED. MISUSAGE CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS, ESPECIALLY IF CONTACTED WITH EYES.

This product should be ordered from a healthy shop. I found one on amazon.com

Hope this helps.

Selamualykoom

Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:18 pm
Traveler

great post. i am interested in doing this. i have a couple of questions.
I am 21 years old, but im not the healthiest person in the world...
Is this a good idea for everyone? or should it only be used as strictly a treatment?
is it 100% safe as long as you dicontinue if it upsets the stomach
Food grade... as in not my Kroger brand hydrogen peroxide topical solution. hydrogen peroxide 3%...... first aid antiseptic/ORAL DEBRIDING AGENT

ive been using it with baking soda as a repklacement for tooth paste....

S.O.A. wrote:
Dosage Schedule Using 3% Food Grade H202
Day 1....................1 oz. daily
Day 2....................2 oz. daily
Day 3....................3 oz. daily
Day 4....................4 oz. daily
Day 5....................5 oz. daily
Days 6 through 12....... 5 oz. 2 times daily
Days 13 through 19...... 5 oz. 3 times daily
Days 20 through 25.......5 oz. 2 times daily
Days 27 through 32.......5 oz. every other day
Day 33 and on............5 oz. every third day

All forms of vitamin C should be avoided. This especially applies to ascorbate forms,
but all forms eventually turn into ascorbates,
thus no form of Vitamin C should be used with this protocol.
This includes avoiding multi-vitamins which contain vitamin C, ascorbic acid,
mineral ascorbates (e.g. sodium ascorbate, potassium carbonate, etc.) or iron.

Take this protocol orally only on an empty stomach.
Let me define what "empty stomach" means. It means that a person should not eat any foods
for two hours before abd after taking the hydrogen peroxide.

35% food grade hydrogen peroxide can be obtained,
but it is dangerous and tricky to handle
[e.g. wear safety glasses and wash off immediately if it gets on skin],
but is an option if manufacturer recommendations are followed with exactness.

Because 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide is dangerous to handle,
I will give very specific instructions on how to make 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide
from 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide.

To make 3% food grade H2O2 from 35% food grade H2O2, use a ratio of 1:10.5.

For example, put 1 TABLEspoon of 35% hydrogen peroxide into a glass jar
and then put 10 1/2 TABLEspoons of distilled water into the glass jar and then mix them together.

You then use the jar of 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide during your treatment.

No matter what dose of 3% food grade H2O2 you use,
you will need to SLOWLY "build-up" to your chosen dose.

Note: Doses of hydrogen peroxide are generally taken 3 times a day.
Thus, when I talk about taking 4 drops a day, it is really 4 drops three times a day.

Let us suppose your dose was to take 10 drops in water

The build-up is to take no more than 2 drops of 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide on your first day.

On the second day, if your stomach tolerated the prior day's dose,
you can increase the dose by 2 drops (you are now at 4 drops).

If you have any stomach discomfort do not increase the dose
until your stomach gets used to the dosage.

On future days you can build up by two drops or higher (e.g. 5 drops).

The issue is to determine the urgency of getting to the higher doses
versus getting the H2O2 past your stomach. You can build-up as fast as you want,
just keep in mind the conflict between the urgency
of getting to your therapeutic dose versus stomach upset.

WARNING: Hydrogen peroxide must ALWAYS be mixed with at least 4 ounces of distilled water,
even AFTER it is diluted into 3% hydrogen peroxide - in order to protect the stomach.

Treatment Dosages

The doses of 35% H2O2 to be taken (three times a day) can be one drop,
four drops, or ten drops. One author even recommends 25 drops, three times a day.

In converting 35% dosages to 3% dosages, multiply by 10 (not 11). For example:
1) One drop of 35% H2O2 becomes 10 drops of 3% H2O2,
2) Four drops of 35% H2O2 becomes 40 drops of 3% H2O2 (about half a TEAspoon),
3) Ten drops of 35% H2O2 becomes 100 drops of 3% H2O2 (a little more than one TEAspoon),
4) Twenty-Five drops of 35% H2O2 becomes 250 drops (a little less than 3 TEAspoons)

Do not forget to build-up to ALL doses by no more than 5 drops a day (using 3% H2O2 doses),
but only 2 drops a day at the beginning. In emergencies, where time is critical
you can try to increase the dose any way you can.

Don't forget that if you start to have significant stomach problems
(a small amount of nausea is to be expected), discontinue the treatment or build up more slowly.

READ CAREFULLY: THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE HEALING. IT IS A RESEARCH, BASED ON INTERNET INFORMATION. PEOPLE SAID THAT THEY HAVE USED IT AND THEY HAVE CURED. MISUSAGE CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS, ESPECIALLY IF CONTACTED WITH EYES.

This product should be ordered from a healthy shop. I found one on amazon.com

Hope this helps.

Selamualykoom

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Explorer

No it is not a problem to use it even though youre not seriously sick. It works as MMS. If you don't know what mms is, than I'll just tell you that these two are great for cleaning your body from microbes and free radicals. Both of them can cause nausea, because the organism is literally kicking the waste out so the stomach causes nausea. I'll try to find a preventive protocol. Preventive protocols are for people who don't suffer serious diseases, they are just use from preventing the disease to happen. It is also very likely not to feel any nausea, since the organism is not toxic, so there is nothing to clean. Insa Allah, I'll try too find you a good protocol. Even I don't know how this one in my post above works. I have one hydrogen peroxide and a menu. I'll look there for the protocol. Since then, i wish you all the luck.
Selamooalykoom

Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:12 pm
Traveler

S.O.A. wrote:
No it is not a problem to use it even though youre not seriously sick. It works as MMS. If you don't know what mms is, than I'll just tell you that these two are great for cleaning your body from microbes and free radicals. Both of them can cause nausea, because the organism is literally kicking the waste out so the stomach causes nausea. I'll try to find a preventive protocol. Preventive protocols are for people who don't suffer serious diseases, they are just use from preventing the disease to happen. It is also very likely not to feel any nausea, since the organism is not toxic, so there is nothing to clean. Insa Allah, I'll try too find you a good protocol. Even I don't know how this one in my post above works. I have one hydrogen peroxide and a menu. I'll look there for the protocol. Since then, i wish you all the luck.
Selamooalykoom

Thank you that would be great. however do not go too far out of your way to find this for me. i do not want to cause you any hassle. I am very interested though. kicking the waste out? yes! it just seems like drinking peroxide would clean a persons body out well.
This one time my friend had a water bottle of peroxide near him for whatever reason. and he woke up really really thirsty, opened the first bottle he saw and started chuging it. well it happened to be full of peroxide. he said his whole stomach and throat filled up with foam and it starting coming out his mouth. it was so much that he started throwing up for awhile. he said it hurt like crazy and made him real sick. crazy huh? i just felt like sharing that cuz this thread is about drinking peroxide. anyways..
hey i really appreciate your efforts to help people by sharing your knowledge. very cool. God bless you for you kindness and care for your fellow man.
thanks again,
Mike Maloney

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 pm
Explorer

Day 1 - 16. Every day this should be taken 3 times. 2 hours minimum after lunch. After taken, no lunch should be eaten for 2 hours.

Days - Drops
1 3 drops
2 4 drops
3 5 drops
4 6 drops
5 7 drops
6 8 drops
7 9 drops
8 10 drops
9 12 drops
10 14 drops
11 16 drops
12 18 drops
13 20 drops
14 22 drops
15 24 drops
16 25 drops

After 16 day protocol, you must progress onto maintenance protocol.

Dosage Frequency of treatment
25 drops once every other day for 1 week
25 drops once every 3rd day for 2 weeks
25 drops once every 4th day for 3 weeks

if after increasing the dose you feel nausea drop back the dose to a level you are comfortable with.
For serious complaints stay at 25 drops, 3 times per day for 1 - 3 weeks. Next graduate dow to 25 drops, 2 times per day until the problem is taken care of thi may take u to 6 months, so don't give up.

Once free of complaints you can tapper of by taking:

25 drops once every other day, 4 times

25 drops once every 3rd day, for 2 weeks

25 drops once every fourth day for 3 weeks.Good maintenance dose could be 5-15 drops per week

Vitamin E is ok to take.

IF YOU HAVE AN ORGAN TRANSPLANTED, DON'T USE HYDROGEN PEROXIDES, SINCE IT CREATES SUCH A STRONG IMMUNITY THAT CAN REJECT THE TRANSPLANTED ORGAN!

this is same with the black seeds. they create such a strong immunity that can reject transplanted organs.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:10 am
Retired Moderator

MashaAllah....thank you all for sharing this info...I brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out with it.

42:51 It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, or by the sending of a messenger to reveal, with Allah's permission, what Allah wills: for He is Most High, Most Wise.

31:27 And if all the trees on earth were pens and the ocean (were ink), with seven oceans behind it to add to its (supply), yet would not the words of Allah be exhausted (in the writing): for Allah is Exalted in Power, full of Wisdom.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]