voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A call for a joint duaa 
WUP Designer

Unread post A call for a joint duaa
Asalamalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear creatures,

Allah most high has informed us that a muslim's most powerfull weapons are duaa's.

Do we realize this?

Your Lord has said:” Make Dua to me, I will Respond to you” surah Ghafir 60.

The holy month of ramadan has ended (the month of power), so we should be fully charged.
We need all hands on deck for this one.

What we need to do is this: (insa'Allah)

1. perform a 2 rakah tauwbah salat.
2. perform a 2 rakah istikarah salat.
3. sync our watches to perform a 2 rakah voluntary salah and make our duaa( from the depths of our hearts and souls).

First we need to agree on what we want to ask from Allah most high.
We need to make a priority list. We need to hurry because it is growing darker and darker out there.

Who is in?

So lets talk about the duaa's.

Here is mine.

O Allah make the fitnah of the Dajjal clear to recognize for us and protect us from his Fitnah.

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur'an 17:81]

“No one of you (truly) believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Researcher

Unread post Re: A call for an joint duaa
1. O Allah make the fitnah of the Dajjal clear to recognize for us and protect us from his Fitnah.
2. O Allah, save us from Fitna, Kufr, Zina and Shirk. (is a line I almost always say in my dua's and after prayer)

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 pm
Global Moderator

Unread post Re: A call for a joint duaa
Imam Ali asked the Holy Messenger (pbuhaf): "What should I ask Allah (swt)?" He said: "العافية" (difficult to translate). (it sort of means: to get the best of this world and the heareafter, and to be safe from the evil of this world and the heareafter."

So:
"Oh Allah, give us every good in this world and the heareafer, and keep us safe from every evil of this world and the heareafter".

I also ask this with every prayer:
"Oh Allah, hasten the arrival of Imam Mahdi - and make us of his companions, his helpers, and of those who are martyred in his cause".

"He (Imam Mahdi - pbuhaf) will direct desires towards guidance while people will have turned guidance towards their desires, and he will turn their views to the Quran while the people will have turned the Quran to their views." [Peaks of Eloquence]

YOU MUST READ THIS - The WILL of our Holy Messenger!
The 5 Definite Signs
How to create a fake Imam Mahdi

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:27 pm
WUP Designer

1. O Allah make the fitnah of the Dajjal clear to recognize for us and protect us from his Fitnah.
2. O Allah, save us from Fitna, Kufr, Zina and Shirk.
3. "Oh Allah, give us every good in this world and the heareafer, and keep us safe from every evil of this world and the heareafter".
4. "Oh Allah, hasten the arrival of Imam Mahdi - and make us of his companions, his helpers, and of those who are martyred in his cause".

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur'an 17:81]

“No one of you (truly) believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:37 pm
Researcher

i agree, good idea brother, i will make my suggestion tomoroW past bedtime!
great post, thanks

Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:36 pm
Researcher

Just an idea for a thought. Usually we are asked, when making dua to praise Allah the all mighty before asking our dua. Would you guys prefer if we praised and glorified him before asking for our needs in this life and the after?

Maybe we can use this as a start. You can add/delete whatever you like TheDeenYouKnow.

Oh Allah, the lord of majesty and generosity
Oh Allah, our guide and source of knowledge
Oh Allah, your guidance has shaken my foundations!
Oh Allah, your deen(religion) has entered my heart
Oh Allah, the light of your deen is everlasting
Oh Allah, send our salat wa salam to your beloved messenger(saws) and his family

Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:12 pm
WUP Media

as_salàm 'alaykùm,

what a wonderfull intention brother, as you always acted, mà shà ALLAH.

may ALLAH swT make victorious al Islàm and the Mùslimeen

may ALLAH swT make disappear the fitnah between the Mùslimeen

may ALLAH swT unite the Mùslimeen

Ummà's Victory goes with the destruction of Reeba (Usury)
the zionist plan for middle-east, 1982 [arab spring]
the dogma of the trinity
The Controversy of Zion [masterpiece for understanding]
two opposed forces make standing the Pyramid

Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:14 pm
Researcher

A line for the opressed, the poor, the sick, the orphans and those who fight in the name of Allah should also not be forgotten.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:31 pm
Researcher

bismillah,
forgiveness for our sins,
protection against dajjal,
peace and love between muslims,
save us form the punishment of the grave,
save us form the fire of hell,
make us strong and help us to control our nafs,
and for Allahswt to never let us go,to keep us close and to keep holding on to us,
give us the best in this world and the next world,

Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:00 am
Global Moderator

Salam brother. What an amazing topic and what a fantastic suggestion. Please count me in for this. My choice of dua:

"O our Lord! Forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in the faith, and put not into our hearts any rancour towards those who believe. O our Lord! Undoubtedly, you are the Beneficent the Merciful."

"Read Conspiracy theories for beginners - A crash course"

Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:52 am
WUP Designer

Masa'Allah :) Now thats what i'm talking about! Bring out the weapons.

Where is the rest?

Deadline next friday, insa'Allah.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make duaa till then ;) .

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:05 pm
Supporter

Our Lord who art in Heaven forgive us of our tresppases and deliver us from evil, it is YOU who is the knower of the seen and the unseen, in you we put our trust and in you we put our trust to protect us from the fitna of the Dajjal, O ALLAH, please reveal our Leader to us, so that we, the ones who call ourselves Muslims will stand up against YOUR enemies and vanquish them to dust! My LORD ALLAH increase us all in our knowledge and unite the hearts of all of Mankind, so that we can blot out the evil which has enveloped us, for truly ALLAH we are helpless without you, and we pray to YOU that you save us from the fire of hell and grant the goodoers the abode of paradise.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 pm
WUP Designer

ogmios6666 wrote:
Our Lord who art in Heaven forgive us of our tresppases and deliver us from evil, it is YOU who is the knower of the seen and the unseen, in you we put our trust and in you we put our trust to protect us from the fitna of the Dajjal, O ALLAH, please reveal our Leader to us, so that we, the ones who call ourselves Muslims will stand up against YOUR enemies and vanquish them to dust! My LORD ALLAH increase us all in our knowledge and unite the hearts of all of Mankind, so that we can blot out the evil which has enveloped us, for truly ALLAH we are helpless without you, and we pray to YOU that you save us from the fire of hell and grant the goodoers the abode of paradise.

Allahumma ameen, Allahumma ameen, Allahumma ameen.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:18 pm
WUP Designer

SubhanAllah wrote:
Just an idea for a thought. Usually we are asked, when making dua to praise Allah the all mighty before asking our dua. Would you guys prefer if we praised and glorified him before asking for our needs in this life and the after?

Maybe we can use this as a start. You can add/delete whatever you like TheDeenYouKnow.

Oh Allah, the lord of majesty and generosity
Oh Allah, our guide and source of knowledge
Oh Allah, your guidance has shaken my foundations!
Oh Allah, your deen(religion) has entered my heart
Oh Allah, the light of your deen is everlasting
Oh Allah, send our salat wa salam to your beloved messenger(saws) and his family

I would cut off my hand before deleting this. I agree lets start by praising Allah most high.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:35 pm
Supporter

My Lord ALLAH, YOU are the Greatest AND THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU OR COMPARABLE TO YOU WHATSOEVER.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:42 pm
Retired Moderator

O ALLAH verily we are the poor and You are The Rich, we have no power to do anything for ourselves except by Your Will, turn us toward You and You Alone. Cause evil to part from us and our surroundings and perfect for us our lights and make us from those who are granted Your Shade on The Day in which there is no shade but Yours. Give us the best of this life and the next. Ameen.

42:51 It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, or by the sending of a messenger to reveal, with Allah's permission, what Allah wills: for He is Most High, Most Wise.

31:27 And if all the trees on earth were pens and the ocean (were ink), with seven oceans behind it to add to its (supply), yet would not the words of Allah be exhausted (in the writing): for Allah is Exalted in Power, full of Wisdom.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:51 pm
Retired Admin

Quote:
I would cut off my hand before deleting this. I agree lets start by praising Allah most high.

Salaam brother nice topic....

Praise Allah (swt) before asking for any thing is the best way.... i recommend my brothers/sisters recite Ayat-Ul-Kursi , The Verse of the Throne before reciting any Dua , its Very Powerful, according to the Sayings of Prophet (saw) it is the Most Powerful Ayat in the Whole of Quran!
2:255 Surah Baqara

Beautiful Praises for Allah (swt) are also found in the Last 3 Verse of Surah Al Hashr 59 Verse 22-24

Few Verses of Praise of Allah (swt) in the Quran

Surah Al Isra Last Verse # 111
Surah Al Araaf Ayat # 54
Surah Rum Verse # 17-19
Surah Al Imran Verses # 26 and 27

Few Duas That Help during Dajjal's Time! Pray 2 Rakah Nafl and say...

Allahumma Inni Auzubika Min Azabal Qabri wa Auzubika Min Azabal Jahannam, Wa Auzubika Min Fitnatal Masih Al Dajjal, Wa Auzubika min Fitnatal Mahya Wa Fitnatal Mamati , Auzubika Minal Mathami Wa Al Maghrami, Wa Min ilmin La Yanfau, Wa min Qalbin La Yakhsha u, Wa min Nafsin La Tashba u, Wa min Dawatin La Yustajabu Laha

Oh Allah i seek Refuge in You for the Punishment of Grave and Hell, And from the Trials of Masih Al Dajjal, and I Seek Refuge in You from the Trials of Life and Death, I seek Refuge in You from Weakness and Debt! From Knowledge that does not benefit, the Heart that does not submit to Allah, the Soul that is never Satisfied and the Dua that is not Accepted!

Im sure you'll love this one, please star reciting at the end of Every Salaat

Allahumma Inni As Aluka Min Khayrai Ma Salaka Min Hu Nabiyuka Muhummadin (saw), Wa Na Auzubika min Shari Maz Tazaka Minhu Nabiyuka Muhammadin (saw)...

Oh Allah We ask You For All the Good (Khayr) Which was Asked of You by Your Prophet Muhammad (saw), and We seek Your Protection against Everything Evil from which Your Protection was Sought by Prophet Muhammad (saw).....

This Dua was of Israelis against persecution of Pharaoh, and so We Should Recite this Dua to get Help from Allah Against the Persecution of Dajjal

Rabanna La Taj Alna Fitnatan Lil Qawmiz Zalimin, Wa Najanna Bi Rahmatika Min Al Qawmil Kafirin....

Our Lord Do Not Turn Us in to a Victim of the Unjust people and Save us Through Your Mercy from the disbelieving people....

Rabanna Taqqabal Dua
Our Lord Accept our Dua...

Last edited by syed_z on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:50 am
WUP Designer

syed_z wrote:
Quote:

Salaam brother nice topic....

Praise Allah (swt) before asking for any thing is the best way.... i recommend my brothers/sisters recite Ayat-Ul-Kursi , The Verse of the Throne before reciting any Dua , its Very Powerful, according to the Sayings of Prophet (saw) it is the Most Powerful Ayat in the Whole of Quran!
2:255 Surah Baqara

Beautiful Praises for Allah (swt) are also found in the Last 3 Verse of Surah Al Hashr 59 Verse 22-24

Few Duas That Help during Dajjal's Time! Pray 2 Rakah Nafl and say...

Allahumma Inni Auzubika Min Azabal Qabri wa Auzubika Min Azabal Jahannam, Wa Auzubika Min Fitnatal Masih Al Dajjal, Wa Auzubika min Fitnatal Mahya Wa Fitnatal Mamati , Auzubika Minal Mathami Wa Al Maghrami, Wa Min ilmin La Yanfau, Wa min Qalbin La Yakhsha u, Wa min Nafsin La Tashba u, Wa min Dawatin La Yustajabu Laha

Oh Allah i seek Refuge in You for the Punishment of Grave and Hell, And from the Trials of Masih Al Dajjal, and I Seek Refuge in You from the Trials of Life and Death, I seek Refuge in You from Weakness and Debt! From Knowledge that does not benefit, the Heart that does not submit to Allah, the Soul that is never Satisfied and the Dua that is not Accepted!

Im sure you'll love this one, please star reciting at the end of Every Salaat

Allahumma Inni As Aluka Min Khayrai Ma Salaka Min Hu Nabiyuka Muhummadin (saw), Wa Na Auzubika min Shari Maz Tazaka Minhu Nabiyuka Muhammadin (saw)...

Oh Allah We ask You For All the Good (Khayr) Which was Asked of You by Your Prophet Muhammad (saw), and We seek Your Protection against Everything Evil from which Your Protection was Sought by Prophet Muhammad (saw).....

This Dua was of Israelis against persecution of Pharaoh, and so We Should Recite this Dua to get Help from Allah Against the Persecution of Dajjal

Rabanna La Taj Alna Fitnatan Lil Qawmiz Zalimin, Wa Najanna Bi Rahmatika Min Al Qawmil Kafirin....

Our Lord Do Not Turn Us in to a Victim of the Unjust people and Save us Through Your Mercy from the disbelieving people....

Rabanna Taqqabal Dua

Our Lord Accept our Dua...

Masa'Allah, very powerfull brother. JazakAllah khayr.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:06 am
Retired Admin

Quote:
Brother DeenuKnow... this One is Pretty Powerful to0

HasbiyAllahu Lidin, HasbiyAllahu Lidunyaya, HasbiyAllahu lima ahammani, hasbiyAllahu Limam Bagha alayya, hasbiyAllahu liman hasadani, hasbiyAllahu liman kadani bisu in, HasbiyAllahu indalmawt, HasbiyAllahu indal Masalati fil-qabri, HasbiyAllahu indal-mizan, HasbiyAllahu indas-sirat i, HasbiyAllahu La Illaha illa Huwa, alayhi tawakkaltu wa ilayhi unib

Allah is Sufficient for me for my Religion, Allah is sufficient for my worldly matters. Allah is sufficient for everything that Concerns me. Allah is sufficient to take care of any one who causes agression against me. Allah is sufficient for me against any one who is jealous of me. Allah is sufficient for me against any one who holds evil intentions against me. Allah is sufficient for me at the time of death. Allah is sufficient for me during questioning (by angels) in the Grave. Allah is sufficient for me when my actions are weighed in the balance on the Day of Judgment. Allah is sufficient for me when i have to pass over the Sirat Bridge. Allah is enough for me as there is no god besides Him , on Him i rely, have relied and to Him i do return....

..... It Becomes Even More Powerful in the Late Hours of Night....

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:31 am
WUP Designer

syed_z wrote:
Quote:
Brother DeenuKnow... this One is Pretty Powerful to0

HasbiyAllahu Lidin, HasbiyAllahu Lidunyaya, HasbiyAllahu lima ahammani, hasbiyAllahu Limam Bagha alayya, hasbiyAllahu liman hasadani, hasbiyAllahu liman kadani bisu in, HasbiyAllahu indalmawt, HasbiyAllahu indal Masalati fil-qabri, HasbiyAllahu indal-mizan, HasbiyAllahu indas-sirat i, HasbiyAllahu La Illaha illa Huwa, alayhi tawakkaltu wa ilayhi unib

Allah is Sufficient for me for my Religion, Allah is sufficient for my worldly matters. Allah is sufficient for everything that Concerns me. Allah is sufficient to take care of any one who causes agression against me. Allah is sufficient for me against any one who is jealous of me. Allah is sufficient for me against any one who holds evil intentions against me. Allah is sufficient for me at the time of death. Allah is sufficient for me during questioning (by angels) in the Grave. Allah is sufficient for me when my actions are weighed in the balance on the Day of Judgment. Allah is sufficient for me when i have to pass over the Sirat Bridge. Allah is enough for me as there is no god besides Him , on Him i rely, have relied and to Him i do return....

..... It Becomes Even More Powerful in the Late Hours of Night....

Brother you brought out the big weapons. May Allah reward you bro. :D

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next