voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A call for a joint duaa 
WUP Media

Unread post Re: A call for a joint duaa
syed_z wrote:
Quote:
Masa'Allah, very powerfull brother. JazakAllah khayr.
Brother DeenuKnow... this One is Pretty Powerful to0

HasbiyAllahu Lidin, HasbiyAllahu Lidunyaya, HasbiyAllahu lima ahammani, hasbiyAllahu Limam Bagha alayya, hasbiyAllahu liman hasadani, hasbiyAllahu liman kadani bisu in, HasbiyAllahu indalmawt, HasbiyAllahu indal Masalati fil-qabri, HasbiyAllahu indal-mizan, HasbiyAllahu indas-sirat i, HasbiyAllahu La Illaha illa Huwa, alayhi tawakkaltu wa ilayhi unib

Allah is Sufficient for me for my Religion, Allah is sufficient for my worldly matters. Allah is sufficient for everything that Concerns me. Allah is sufficient to take care of any one who causes agression against me. Allah is sufficient for me against any one who is jealous of me. Allah is sufficient for me against any one who holds evil intentions against me. Allah is sufficient for me at the time of death. Allah is sufficient for me during questioning (by angels) in the Grave. Allah is sufficient for me when my actions are weighed in the balance on the Day of Judgment. Allah is sufficient for me when i have to pass over the Sirat Bridge. Allah is enough for me as there is no god besides Him , on Him i rely, have relied and to Him i do return....

..... It Becomes Even More Powerful in the Late Hours of Night....

ALLAHùmma Ameen

a dù'a very powerful, mà shà ALLAH, jàzaka_LLAHù_l_Khayr.

if anyone feel his self weak, sad, anguished, angry ...etc...and all which belongs with negative, then praise ALLAH swT, praise for the others, the poors, The incurably ill, the orphans ... etc ... and it will cure you faster than any vitamin addict.

try it:

Ramadan, night 29, ash_Shafe'e wa_l_Witr with Dù'a

Ummà's Victory goes with the destruction of Reeba (Usury)
the zionist plan for middle-east, 1982 [arab spring]
the dogma of the trinity
The Controversy of Zion [masterpiece for understanding]
two opposed forces make standing the Pyramid

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:19 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
WUP Designer

Asalamalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Still we need more brothers and sisters in this :(
So far we have

1 Armitage4
2 sayyid_haamid
3 desert winds
4 SubhanAllah
5 abdalmàlik
6 Archimetaus
7 ogmios6666
8 TheManOfReal
9 syed_z
10 TheDeenUknow

A nice little jamaat, but the more souls the better.
Remember next friday we will offer our prayers and duaa insa'Allah.

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur'an 17:81]

“No one of you (truly) believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 am
Researcher

bismillah

Rabbi inni lima anzalta illaya min kheyrin fakeer- Oh Rab we are in need of all good form yourself

allauhumma inni authbika min athaabi jahanam wa min athaabil qabir wa min fitnatil mahya wal maamaat wa min sharril museehid dajaal- oh allah we seek refuge against the punishment of hell, the grave, fitna, dajaal.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:37 pm
Retired Admin

Quote:

Whats happening next Friday.... ?

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:44 pm
WUP Designer

syed_z wrote:
Quote:

Just a day like any day, insa'Allah. But on this day my intention was to make a sincere duaa from the depths of my heart. But i thought if we did it collectively the impact must be greater, insa'Allah. By collectively i mean everyone at the place he she desires but our minds together.

Again not saying that you should not make duaa now. We always should make duaa.

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur'an 17:81]

“No one of you (truly) believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:49 pm
Retired Admin

TheDeenUknow wrote:
syed_z wrote:
Quote:

Just a day like any day, insa'Allah. But on this day my intention was to make a sincere duaa from the depths of my heart. But i thought if we did it collectively the impact must be greater, insa'Allah. By collectively i mean everyone at the place he she desires but our minds together.

Again not saying that you should not make duaa now. We always should make duaa.

ok nice to know that.... you're so right the Impact is definitely more when prayed together, definitely! If i may suggest something.... while making Dua on Friday We should also pray Thursday Night and Do Dua, that is after 12:00 because Thursday Night is Sacred Night of The Week! But don't burden yourself Pray if You can :)....i Will InshAllah (If Allah Wills)....

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 pm
WUP Media

O ALLAH, join our hearts, mend our social relationship, guide us to the path of peace, bring us from darkness to light, save us from obscenities, outward or inward, and bless our ears, our eyes, our hearts, our wives, our children, and relent toward us; Thou art the Relenting, the Merciful. And make us grateful for Thy blessing and make us praise it while accepting it and give it to us in full.

the dogma of the trinity

Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:03 pm
WUP Designer

abdalmàlik wrote:
O ALLAH, join our hearts, mend our social relationship, guide us to the path of peace, bring us from darkness to light, save us from obscenities, outward or inward, and bless our ears, our eyes, our hearts, our wives, our children, and relent toward us; Thou art the Relenting, the Merciful. And make us grateful for Thy blessing and make us praise it while accepting it and give it to us in full.

Allahumma ameen :)

Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:05 pm
WUP Designer

Asalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Praising Allah,

Oh Allah, the lord of majesty and generosity
Oh Allah, our guide and source of knowledge
Oh Allah, your guidance has shaken my foundations!
Oh Allah, your deen(religion) has entered my heart
Oh Allah, the light of your deen is everlasting
Oh Allah, send our salat wa salam to your beloved messenger(saws) and his family

My Lord ALLAH, YOU are the Greatest AND THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU OR COMPARABLE TO YOU WHATSOEVER.

Praise Allah (swt) before asking for any thing is the best way.... i recommend my brothers/sisters recite Ayat-Ul-Kursi , The Verse of the Throne before reciting any Dua , its Very Powerful, according to the Sayings of Prophet (saw) it is the Most Powerful Ayat in the Whole of Quran!
2:255 Surah Baqara

Beautiful Praises for Allah (swt) are also found in the Last 3 Verse of Surah Al Hashr 59 Verse 22-24

Few Verses of Praise of Allah (swt) in the Quran

Surah Al Isra Last Verse # 111
Surah Al Araaf Ayat # 54
Surah Rum Verse # 17-19
Surah Al Imran Verses # 26 and 27

Dua's

O Allah make the fitnah of the Dajjal clear to recognize for us and protect us from his Fitnah.
O Allah, save us from Fitna, Kufr, Zina and Shirk.

"Oh Allah, give us every good in this world and the heareafer, and keep us safe from every evil of this world and the heareafter".
"Oh Allah, hasten the arrival of Imam Mahdi - and make us of his companions, his helpers, and of those who are martyred in his cause".

may ALLAH swT make victorious al Islàm and the Mùslimeen

may ALLAH swT make disappear the fitnah between the Mùslimeen

may ALLAH swT unite the Mùslimeen

bismillah,
forgiveness for our sins,
protection against dajjal,
peace and love between muslims,
save us form the punishment of the grave,
save us form the fire of hell,
make us strong and help us to control our nafs,
and for Allahswt to never let us go,to keep us close and to keep holding on to us,
give us the best in this world and the next world,

"O our Lord! Forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in the faith, and put not into our hearts any rancour towards those who believe. O our Lord! Undoubtedly, you are the Beneficent the Merciful."

Our Lord who art in Heaven forgive us of our tresppases and deliver us from evil, it is YOU who is the knower of the seen and the unseen, in you we put our trust and in you we put our trust to protect us from the fitna of the Dajjal, O ALLAH, please reveal our Leader to us, so that we, the ones who call ourselves Muslims will stand up against YOUR enemies and vanquish them to dust! My LORD ALLAH increase us all in our knowledge and unite the hearts of all of Mankind, so that we can blot out the evil which has enveloped us, for truly ALLAH we are helpless without you, and we pray to YOU that you save us from the fire of hell and grant the goodoers the abode of paradise.

O ALLAH verily we are the poor and You are The Rich, we have no power to do anything for ourselves except by Your Will, turn us toward You and You Alone. Cause evil to part from us and our surroundings and perfect for us our lights and make us from those who are granted Your Shade on The Day in which there is no shade but Yours. Give us the best of this life and the next. Ameen.

Few Duas That Help during Dajjal's Time! Pray 2 Rakah Nafl and say...

Allahumma Inni Auzubika Min Azabal Qabri wa Auzubika Min Azabal Jahannam, Wa Auzubika Min Fitnatal Masih Al Dajjal, Wa Auzubika min Fitnatal Mahya Wa Fitnatal Mamati , Auzubika Minal Mathami Wa Al Maghrami, Wa Min ilmin La Yanfau, Wa min Qalbin La Yakhsha u, Wa min Nafsin La Tashba u, Wa min Dawatin La Yustajabu Laha

Oh Allah i seek Refuge in You for the Punishment of Grave and Hell, And from the Trials of Masih Al Dajjal, and I Seek Refuge in You from the Trials of Life and Death, I seek Refuge in You from Weakness and Debt! From Knowledge that does not benefit, the Heart that does not submit to Allah, the Soul that is never Satisfied and the Dua that is not Accepted!

Allahumma Inni As Aluka Min Khayrai Ma Salaka Min Hu Nabiyuka Muhummadin (saw), Wa Na Auzubika min Shari Maz Tazaka Minhu Nabiyuka Muhammadin (saw)...

Oh Allah We ask You For All the Good (Khayr) Which was Asked of You by Your Prophet Muhammad (saw), and We seek Your Protection against Everything Evil from which Your Protection was Sought by Prophet Muhammad (saw).....

This Dua was of Israelis against persecution of Pharaoh, and so We Should Recite this Dua to get Help from Allah Against the Persecution of Dajjal

Rabanna La Taj Alna Fitnatan Lil Qawmiz Zalimin, Wa Najanna Bi Rahmatika Min Al Qawmil Kafirin....

Our Lord Do Not Turn Us in to a Victim of the Unjust people and Save us Through Your Mercy from the disbelieving people....

Rabanna Taqqabal Dua
Our Lord Accept our Dua...
HasbiyAllahu Lidin, HasbiyAllahu Lidunyaya, HasbiyAllahu lima ahammani, hasbiyAllahu Limam Bagha alayya, hasbiyAllahu liman hasadani, hasbiyAllahu liman kadani bisu in, HasbiyAllahu indalmawt, HasbiyAllahu indal Masalati fil-qabri, HasbiyAllahu indal-mizan, HasbiyAllahu indas-sirat i, HasbiyAllahu La Illaha illa Huwa, alayhi tawakkaltu wa ilayhi unib

Allah is Sufficient for me for my Religion, Allah is sufficient for my worldly matters. Allah is sufficient for everything that Concerns me. Allah is sufficient to take care of any one who causes agression against me. Allah is sufficient for me against any one who is jealous of me. Allah is sufficient for me against any one who holds evil intentions against me. Allah is sufficient for me at the time of death. Allah is sufficient for me during questioning (by angels) in the Grave. Allah is sufficient for me when my actions are weighed in the balance on the Day of Judgment. Allah is sufficient for me when i have to pass over the Sirat Bridge. Allah is enough for me as there is no god besides Him , on Him i rely, have relied and to Him i do return....

bismillah

Rabbi inni lima anzalta illaya min kheyrin fakeer- Oh Rab we are in need of all good form yourself

allauhumma inni authbika min athaabi jahanam wa min athaabil qabir wa min fitnatil mahya wal maamaat wa min sharril museehid dajaal- oh allah we seek refuge against the punishment of hell, the grave, fitna, dajaal.

Mas'Allah brothers and sisters, keep it coming!

Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:17 pm
Global Moderator

Ameen to all that.

MashaAllah brothers and sisters.

"Read Conspiracy theories for beginners - A crash course"

Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:34 am
Retired Admin

JazakAllah for All the Duas brothers...

Have a Few More .... try reciting these before any Dua and have them as your reminder as well throughout the rest of the lives...

Surah Al Anam Chapter 6 Verses 161-163

Another Dua BEFORE Any Dua is....

Surah Al Imran Verse 8

"Our Lord Let not Our Hearts Deviate (from the Truth) after you have guided us and Grant us Mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower".

After one says... Truly You are the Bestower (Wahhab).... then ASK Allah and surely He shall bestow it (if it benefits you)

Another Dua.....

My Lord Help me and do not help my enemies (Dajjal and Gog, Magog and their armies) against me. Aid me to Victory and do not aid my enemies (Dajjal and Gog, Magog) against me. Guide me and make it easy for me to follow Guidance. Aid me to Victory against those who act wrongfully towards me. My Lord make me one who is most Grateful to You., who constantly remembers You, who is full of fear towards You, who is fully Obedient to You, who is Humble before You, who is earnest in Supplication towards You and who always Turns to You! My Lord Accept my repentance, wash away my Sins, grant my Supplication, establish my Evidence, make my speech Upright, guide my heart and throw out malice from my Bosom.

Pray on the Night before the Day of Jumah (Friday) ....

Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:17 pm
WUP Designer

syed_z wrote:
JazakAllah for All the Duas brothers...

Have a Few More .... try reciting these before any Dua and have them as your reminder as well throughout the rest of the lives...

Surah Al Imran Verse 8

"Our Lord Let not Our Hearts Deviate (from the Truth) after you have guided us and Grant us Mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower".

After one says... Truly You are the Bestower (Wahhab).... then ASK Allah and surely He shall bestow it (if it benefits you)

Another Dua.....

My Lord Help me and do not help my enemies (Dajjal and Gog, Magog and their armies) against me. Aid me to Victory and do not aid my enemies (Dajjal and Gog, Magog) against me. Guide me and make it easy for me to follow Guidance. Aid me to Victory against those who act wrongfully towards me. My Lord make me one who is most Grateful to You., who constantly remembers You, who is full of fear towards You, who is fully Obedient to You, who is Humble before You, who is earnest in Supplication towards You and who always Turns to You! My Lord Accept my repentance, wash away my Sins, grant my Supplication, establish my Evidence, make my speech Upright, guide my heart and throw out malice from my Bosom.

Very, very strong brother. May Allah bless you :)

Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:32 pm
WUP Designer

I hope this will be the first of many joined duaa's, Insa'Allah.

Duaa can even change destiny.

“Dua turns away destiny and good deeds lengthen age (Tirmidhi).

” (Tirmidhi) Another Hadith listed another three in which the Prophet said, Three Duas are such in which there is no doubt of their acceptance: 1) Father’s Dua 2) Traveler’s Dua 3) Dua of the oppressed”. (Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)

“Verily your Lord is Generous and Shy. If His servant raises his hands to Him (in supplication) He becomes shy to return them empty (Ahmad, Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi)”

Abu Hurairah narrates from the Prophet (saw), “In the court of Allah, there is no greater thing than Duaa” (Ibn Majah)

“Whoever does duaa to Allah, Allah fulfills his seeking or in exchange averts misfortune until the duaa is not related to sin or breaking some relation.” (Tirmidhi)

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:57 pm
WUP Media

TheDeenUknow wrote:
I hope this will be the first of many joined duaa's, Insa'Allah.

Duaa can even change destiny.

“Dua turns away destiny and good deeds lengthen age (Tirmidhi).

” (Tirmidhi) Another Hadith listed another three in which the Prophet said, Three Duas are such in which there is no doubt of their acceptance: 1) Father’s Dua 2) Traveler’s Dua 3) Dua of the oppressed”. (Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)

“Verily your Lord is Generous and Shy. If His servant raises his hands to Him (in supplication) He becomes shy to return them empty (Ahmad, Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi)”

Abu Hurairah narrates from the Prophet (saw), “In the court of Allah, there is no greater thing than Duaa” (Ibn Majah)

“Whoever does duaa to Allah, Allah fulfills his seeking or in exchange averts misfortune until the duaa is not related to sin or breaking some relation.” (Tirmidhi)

as_salàm 'alaykùm,

ALLAHù AKBAR

i knew about the dù'à from the oppressed and it's very important, but didn't about the both others, that is why i began with Takbir, for this wonderful new, getting al Hamdù_le_LLAHi several children mà shà ALLAH

the Father's Dù'à ... ALLAHù AKBAR

my Dù'à for tonight is short but should be for us meaningful and having on us a real Impact which should make you loving everybody ... being grateful
even only for to be among the ones who prostrate their selves to THE GOD.

Praise to ALLAH swT

may ALLAHùmma unite our hearts in Peace

yà ALLAH adjmà' Qùloobinà fee_s_Salàm

the dogma of the trinity

Last edited by Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:15 pm
WUP Designer

TheDeenUknow wrote:
Asalamalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Still we need more brothers and sisters in this :(
So far we have

1 Armitage4
2 sayyid_haamid
3 desert winds
4 SubhanAllah
5 abdalmàlik
6 Archimetaus
7 ogmios6666
8 TheManOfReal
9 syed_z
10 TheDeenUknow

Perfect, we are like 10 fingers on the 2 hands we raise while making our duaa :D

No new persons allowed,

Kidding ofcourse ;)

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 pm
Researcher

Ameen for the dua brothers. Wanted to save it for a convenient time before reading it :lol:

Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:51 pm
Global Moderator

Count me in, if time permitting, I have a few dua', salawat, hizibs and ratibs, I would love to share and spread, pretty potent stuff too, coming from the likes of Imam Al-Syazuli, As-Sakandari, Al-Haddad...etc.

It's about time we bring out all the big guns...

Tonite is a good night, it's a Friday night....Insha Allah.

Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:53 am
Supporter

i m in bro:

Here are a few of mine

-Oh Allah! protect us from fear, greed, grief, anger, arrogance, and Fitnat Al Dajjal (the temptation of the Dajjal) and protect us oh Allah from the human & Jin soldiers of Iblis.

-Oh Allah! make us your soldiers on earth and guide us closer to truth for you are the truth ( Al Haq). Give us beneficial knowledge for you are the knower (Al Al Aliem) and prevent us from useless knowledge for you are the preventor (AL Mani3). Give us the strength to defeat Iblis and his army of human & Jin soldiers in both worlds for you are the strong one (Al Qawey).

-Protect all those who belief and do good deeds in all places for you are the protector (Al Hafiez) and guide them with your light for you are the light (Al Nur)

Wal Hamdulillaah Rab Al 3alameen..

"Love of this world & love of the next world, are like East & West & what lies in between. The more you approach one, the more you deviate from the other" -The Messiah Jesus son of Mary & Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib-

"Indulging our senses and drinking salt water are alike, the more we partake the more our thirst grows" -Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha)-

Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 am
WUP Designer

JazakAllah brothers,

I agree with bro Asralfarhi. Tonight is a good night. I want everyone according to their timezones make their duaa's on this night, the friday night. Remember the duaa's ( if needed print them out or something).
Think about us while making your duaa's. Don't forget the tauwbah and if desired istikarah salah.

May Allah accept our duaa's.

Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:36 am
WUP Designer

Asalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Praisng Allah,

Oh Allah, the lord of majesty and generosity
Oh Allah, our guide and source of knowledge
Oh Allah, your guidance has shaken my foundations!
Oh Allah, your deen(religion) has entered my heart
Oh Allah, the light of your deen is everlasting
Oh Allah, send our salat wa salam to your beloved messenger(saws) and his family

My Lord ALLAH, YOU are the Greatest AND THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU OR COMPARABLE TO YOU WHATSOEVER.

Praise Allah (swt) before asking for any thing is the best way.... i recommend my brothers/sisters recite Ayat-Ul-Kursi , The Verse of the Throne before reciting any Dua , its Very Powerful, according to the Sayings of Prophet (saw) it is the Most Powerful Ayat in the Whole of Quran!
2:255 Surah Baqara

Beautiful Praises for Allah (swt) are also found in the Last 3 Verse of Surah Al Hashr 59 Verse 22-24

Few Verses of Praise of Allah (swt) in the Quran

Surah Al Isra Last Verse # 111
Surah Al Araaf Ayat # 54
Surah Rum Verse # 17-19
Surah Al Imran Verses # 26 and 27

Dua's

O Allah make the fitnah of the Dajjal clear to recognize for us and protect us from his Fitnah.
O Allah, save us from Fitna, Kufr, Zina and Shirk.

"Oh Allah, give us every good in this world and the heareafer, and keep us safe from every evil of this world and the heareafter".
"Oh Allah, hasten the arrival of Imam Mahdi - and make us of his companions, his helpers, and of those who are martyred in his cause".

may ALLAH swT make victorious al Islàm and the Mùslimeen

may ALLAH swT make disappear the fitnah between the Mùslimeen

may ALLAH swT unite the Mùslimeen

bismillah,
forgiveness for our sins,
protection against dajjal,
peace and love between muslims,
save us form the punishment of the grave,
save us form the fire of hell,
make us strong and help us to control our nafs,
and for Allahswt to never let us go,to keep us close and to keep holding on to us,
give us the best in this world and the next world,

"O our Lord! Forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in the faith, and put not into our hearts any rancour towards those who believe. O our Lord! Undoubtedly, you are the Beneficent the Merciful."

Our Lord who art in Heaven forgive us of our tresppases and deliver us from evil, it is YOU who is the knower of the seen and the unseen, in you we put our trust and in you we put our trust to protect us from the fitna of the Dajjal, O ALLAH, please reveal our Leader to us, so that we, the ones who call ourselves Muslims will stand up against YOUR enemies and vanquish them to dust! My LORD ALLAH increase us all in our knowledge and unite the hearts of all of Mankind, so that we can blot out the evil which has enveloped us, for truly ALLAH we are helpless without you, and we pray to YOU that you save us from the fire of hell and grant the goodoers the abode of paradise.

O ALLAH verily we are the poor and You are The Rich, we have no power to do anything for ourselves except by Your Will, turn us toward You and You Alone. Cause evil to part from us and our surroundings and perfect for us our lights and make us from those who are granted Your Shade on The Day in which there is no shade but Yours. Give us the best of this life and the next. Ameen.

Few Duas That Help during Dajjal's Time! Pray 2 Rakah Nafl and say...

Allahumma Inni Auzubika Min Azabal Qabri wa Auzubika Min Azabal Jahannam, Wa Auzubika Min Fitnatal Masih Al Dajjal, Wa Auzubika min Fitnatal Mahya Wa Fitnatal Mamati , Auzubika Minal Mathami Wa Al Maghrami, Wa Min ilmin La Yanfau, Wa min Qalbin La Yakhsha u, Wa min Nafsin La Tashba u, Wa min Dawatin La Yustajabu Laha

Oh Allah i seek Refuge in You for the Punishment of Grave and Hell, And from the Trials of Masih Al Dajjal, and I Seek Refuge in You from the Trials of Life and Death, I seek Refuge in You from Weakness and Debt! From Knowledge that does not benefit, the Heart that does not submit to Allah, the Soul that is never Satisfied and the Dua that is not Accepted!

Allahumma Inni As Aluka Min Khayrai Ma Salaka Min Hu Nabiyuka Muhummadin (saw), Wa Na Auzubika min Shari Maz Tazaka Minhu Nabiyuka Muhammadin (saw)...

Oh Allah We ask You For All the Good (Khayr) Which was Asked of You by Your Prophet Muhammad (saw), and We seek Your Protection against Everything Evil from which Your Protection was Sought by Prophet Muhammad (saw).....

This Dua was of Israelis against persecution of Pharaoh, and so We Should Recite this Dua to get Help from Allah Against the Persecution of Dajjal

Rabanna La Taj Alna Fitnatan Lil Qawmiz Zalimin, Wa Najanna Bi Rahmatika Min Al Qawmil Kafirin....

Our Lord Do Not Turn Us in to a Victim of the Unjust people and Save us Through Your Mercy from the disbelieving people....

Rabanna Taqqabal Dua
Our Lord Accept our Dua...

bismillah

Surah Al Imran Verse 8

Another Dua.....

-Oh Allah! protect us from fear, greed, grief, anger, arrogance, and Fitnat Al Dajjal (the temptation of the Dajjal) and protect us oh Allah from the human & Jin soldiers of Iblis.

-Oh Allah! make us your soldiers on earth and guide us closer to truth for you are the truth ( Al Haq). Give us beneficial knowledge for you are the knower (Al Al Aliem) and prevent us from useless knowledge for you are the preventor (AL Mani3). Give us the strength to defeat Iblis and his army of human & Jin soldiers in both worlds for you are the strong one (Al Qawey).

-Protect all those who belief and do good deeds in all places for you are the protector (Al Hafiez) and guide them with your light for you are the light (Al Nur)

Wal Hamdulillaah Rab Al 3alameen..

In the name of Allah, the most Merciful.

Ya Rabbee! Great is ur Might and infinite is ur Knowledge. It was u who created us, and blessed us with souls that seek ur satisfaction. Ya Rabbee! U r our Creator. Indeed, u r the only One who knows us, and knows of our actions and intentions. Ya Rabbee! Who else r we to turn to when in pain?

Ya Rehman, Ya raheem. Send us the blessing of HujjatulQaim. Give us the strenth to please u, the ability to act according to ur wishes. Ya ArhamaRahimeen! Verily nothing can happen if u do not wish it.
Oh He who knows us better than we know ourselves! Send Blessings to Muhammad and his Family, for they are a great Blesing from u unto us. And in their Name, help us become a nation worthy of our Imam.

Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next