voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:38 am



Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia? 
Author Message
Researcher

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 312
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
Currently there is a lot of wahabism issue in malaysia...
The question is, does wahabism really exist in malaysia or it is only confusion among the public?

First of all, what is the defination of wahabism itself? Until now, those who accuse others wahabism fail to line out the defination n prove how this particular group so called salafi related to wahabism. The main confuse occur because the objective of salafi to ask muslim to return to the real practice of sunnah al jamaah. Unforutunately, this objective sounds so similar to wahabism, which is the main cause people confusing themselves refering this salafi to wahabism... I mean as a muslim, we all know the call to the practice of orgiinal sunnah al jamaah is one that islam has commanded us, no? So how could when anyone called to return to practice of sunnah al jamaah were label as wahabism?


A clear misunderstood happen when this particular group called such practice bidaah n so on.
First of all, we need to understand, most of them who is a scholar....when they label this n that bidaah, they are just making in the view of academic reason. There is no wild accusation going on

Logically, if imam malik (just for ex) made conclusion that doa qunut is bidaah, does that means he is actually accusing imam syafie to commit bidaah? Surely, the answer is no. Imam malik is just give his point on academic reason. The message i try to point is we must able to differentiate between academic discusion n wild accusation

We also need to understand the mind set of the public as well. In this era, many muslim use to follow n obey whatever their scholar tell them. If they tell this n that, they just follow it. This is different as compared to muslim in the past time....Muslim in the past time, are used to able to reason up why this n that halal or haram. Their practice is based on their current knowledge, if he feels that imam syafie opinion is the best, he follow imam syafie, if he feels that imam malik opinion is the best, he follows imam malik. There is no attachment only to one particular mazhab. They are use to academic reasoning

Unfortunately, in this era, we seldom trying to reason up ....we just accept what the scholar tells us. This is the cause of confusion. It is a conflict of mind set or culture. Since we are used to accept what scholar tell us, therefore, if 2 - 3 opinion comes up, they are unable to follow which one, because they are unable to reason up

Just as one scholar say that god is everywhere, but another scholar say god is only up at arasy. The public surely get confuse if they have mind set of accepting of everything without trying want to reason up , an ideal muslim should able to reason up in the scope of koran n hadith n the past imam. In other word, people should practice based on their current knowledge, not what our elders tell us

I have my own explanation why god up there, if there would be offtopic


Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:17 am
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 312
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
the idea of salafi comes from this hadith
"The best of mankind is my generation, then those who come after them, and then those who come after them."[4]
There are 3 generation : the sahabat, Tabi‘un and the Tabi‘ al-Tabi‘in , they are so called the salaf generation

There are also hadith mentioning that we need to follow the sunnah which is practice done by the salaf, (the best 3 generation)
Logically speaking, if prophet muhammad consider this salaf is the best generation, than why dont we follow them, rather than what our current teacher tells us. They are not only the best generation but also the one who understand islam much better than we are, or our current scholar, because they have lived together n has direct communication with the prophet of muhammad

So using that logic, if prophet muhammad refer them to the best generation, do u think than it is wise to follow their example.
For instance, they dont practice tahlil for the death....even prophet muhammad does not do tahlil for his parents. If tahlil is very good, than logically speaking, surely it would be practiced by them because they understand islam much better than we are. They know what is right or wrong. But instead we are acting as it is, we understand islam much better than the salaf generation by commiting thing that never done by them. Why there is need of arguement , when these generation are the BEST n has been credited by the prophet of muhammad. So think about it....


Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:53 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 15 times
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
Quote:
Currently there is a lot of wahabism issue in malaysia...
The question is, does wahabism really exist in malaysia or it is only confusion among the public?

First of all, what is the defination of wahabism itself? Until now, those who accuse others wahabism fail to line out the defination n prove how this particular group so called salafi related to wahabism. The main confuse occur because the objective of salafi to ask muslim to return to the real practice of sunnah al jamaah. Unforutunately, this objective sounds so similar to wahabism, which is the main cause people confusing themselves refering this salafi to wahabism... I mean as a muslim, we all know the call to the practice of orgiinal sunnah al jamaah is one that islam has commanded us, no? So how could when anyone called to return to practice of sunnah al jamaah were label as wahabism?



Again labels are less important so long as we do not figure out where and how these new thinking originate from….they can hide behind different faces and labels but the essence/idea is the essentially the same….

….and what may seem to start as issues furu’ (branch) such as fiqh soon prove to meddle with matters of the aqeedah unfortunately.

“….salafi to ask muslim to return to the real practice of sunnah al jamaah”

In reality, how can there be a Jama’ah when one certain party does not even consider others' view points….where’s the spirit of Jama’ah in that? Previously I have tried to explain the matters of establishing Isnad (clear & accepted chains of narration) in the issues of Deen….will touch more on that later.



Quote:
A clear misunderstood happen when this particular group called such practice bidaah n so on.
First of all, we need to understand, most of them who is a scholar....when they label this n that bidaah, they are just making in the view of academic reason. There is no wild accusation going on


err….I beg to differ…..what the heck do you mean by just academic reason? This is a matter of the deen, not some vague concept tea time discussion in seminars rarely even applied.

The qaedah fiqhiyyah among scholars mu’tabar (qualified) in Ahlus sunnah wal-Jamaah regarding matters of innovation;

There are two types of innovations:
- Bid’ah dhalalah (Astray innovation)
- Bid’ah hasanah (Good innovation)

When these scholars of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah convene, they try to reach consensus on a given issue. Anything that is clearly stated in the Quran and hadith usually ends up with a consensus. However there are some grey areas where there are no explicit dalil from the Quran and Sunnah either prohibiting or allowing the given situation, this is where scholars may have differing opinions.

A good example is the Mawlid Nabi celebrations. The Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam has never mentioned, “whoever celebrates my birthday commits an innovation, and every innovation is in Hellfire.”

This is the real meaning of ‘Rahmah (blessing) in difference of opinions’, whereby there are alternate methods resolving an issue….but bare in mind there are NO compromises in matters of Aqeedah, these differences always and always revolve around Fiqh issues.

So how does the real issue of wantonly declaring bid’ah on others become a BIG problem and a source of disharmony and disunity in the Ummah?

The alleged socalled innovation always falls under this category;

Bid’ah dhalalah - a clear prohibited innovation, described as;
“innovation is on a stray path, and every stray path leads to Hellfire…”

So as the fiqh method goes, there can be differing opinions among scholars in matters of Fiqh (furu’)….this differences becomes a Rahmah since people in different parts of the world have their way of looking at things and solving things….thus truly becoming a Rahmah (blessing)….

This definitely becomes a problem in grey areas where there are no explicit verses or Sunnah that the issue is Haram, there are differing opinions and most importantly whenever there are scholars in that discussion who does NOT say it is Haram thus, and in fact say it is permissible….you can never say (even as ‘academic discussion’) as Bid’ah dhalalah….real scholars will always have a nas/dalil (source) to back it up, not simply by making own extrapolations and logical reasoning.

What seems to start from minor issues of Fiqh, suddenly becomes a matter of aqeedah since now we are saying that these people are committing Stray Innovation – where does the stray path lead to? Hellfire....nuff said. ‘Why rock the boat?’

This has been the cause of disruption of harmony and disunity within the Ummah….since these latter day Salafi elements persists in their crude method without considering other scholar’s opinions within the Jama’ah…..



Quote:
Logically, if imam malik (just for ex) made conclusion that doa qunut is bidaah, does that means he is actually accusing imam syafie to commit bidaah? Surely, the answer is no. Imam malik is just give his point on academic reason. The message i try to point is we must able to differentiate between academic discusion n wild accusation



That has always been the way of the Ahlus Sunnah Wal-Jamaah as just mentioned previously. “Al-Ikhtilafu Rahmah”. I don’t agree with the term ‘academic reason’, since not all things in academia are APPLIED. This is matter of the Deen….inexplicably APPLIED in life.



Quote:
We also need to understand the mind set of the public as well. In this era, many muslim use to follow n obey whatever their scholar tell them. If they tell this n that, they just follow it. This is different as compared to muslim in the past time....Muslim in the past time, are used to able to reason up why this n that halal or haram. Their practice is based on their current knowledge, if he feels that imam syafie opinion is the best, he follow imam syafie, if he feels that imam malik opinion is the best, he follows imam malik. There is no attachment only to one particular mazhab. They are use to academic reasoning

Unfortunately, in this era, we seldom trying to reason up ....we just accept what the scholar tells us. This is the cause of confusion. It is a conflict of mind set or culture. Since we are used to accept what scholar tell us, therefore, if 2 - 3 opinion comes up, they are unable to follow which one, because they are unable to reason up



There is no confusion….period.

Not everyone is qualified to do ijtihad let alone a Fatwa (edict)….these days, anyone with a keyboard and internet just simply look up a Hadith on the Internet with no knowledge what type of Hadith etc etc, and start writing…. “In my opinion, I think….”
Whaaat? Is this a joke?

Do they even memorize the Quran, understand its context, or simply understand the Arabic language? A simple translation and extrapolating info and making logical judgment does not cut it at all.

It does not work that way, you have to be qualified to discuss issues of the deen let alone drawing up conclusions from our own logical reasoning.

So what then is the purpose of the Majlees Fatwa under the purview of the King (sultan) of Malaysia? It’s called Muzakarah Jawatankuasa Fatwa Majlis Kebangsaan.

[that word Muzakarah is important, actual intensive discussion/debate among Muftis]

There’s a website for that too…. http://www.e-fatwa.gov.my
The lay men and can look up various fatwas for various situations.

Ahlus Sunnah Wal-Jamah in the Malay Archipelago/Nusantara is very unique in a sense that this is the only place in the world where people from all walks of life be they the Sultans, ministers, right down to the general masses are all unanimously following the Shafie’ school of thought. It’s a miracle of how this might have occurred nonetheless that is the prevailing situation and is the primary source and strength of the relative peace and prosperity achieved in this part of the world. So there, we have no room for this type of seditious thinking….understand why the authorities at least in Malaysia treat this as a matter of National Security.

Bro, you brought up a thread about a Malaysian err…colonel? sent on various humanitarian missions noticed how some renegade groups of fundamentalist seem to pop in and out of selected countries and cause all these terrorist activities the world over…..right?

This is exactly the basis of National Security concerns among the Malay Sultans. Nordin Mat Top is a fine example…seem to still be on the loose. The doctrines that these seam groups hold are remarkably similar in that they are very loose in calling kafir among fellow Muslims, thus calling Halal to shed blood of other Muslims. Pretty self explanatory in regards to their actions against non-muslims ‘infidels’. Devoid of tolerance and hikmah....

The CIA/Mossad has no short supply of suicide mission volunteers. Becomes a fitnah for the entire Muslim ummah. Find books of Victor Ostrovski - an ex Mossad agent on the run. The famous one, "BY WAY OF DECEPTION." False flags are conducted using Muslim extremists....who don't even know who are pulling their strings.


Quote:
Just as one scholar say that god is everywhere, but another scholar say god is only up at arasy. The public surely get confuse if they have mind set of accepting of everything without trying want to reason up , an ideal muslim should able to reason up in the scope of koran n hadith n the past imam. In other word, people should practice based on their current knowledge, not what our elders tell us

I have my own explanation why god up there, if there would be offtopic



Who can deny the level of knowledge attained by the Aimmah (Imams) of Fiqh and Ahadith in Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama’ah? names such Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal, Imam Abu Hanifah, Imam Syafi’e, Imam Nu’man bin Thabit rahimahumullah…

Name one person living today who memorizes 1,000,000 Ahadith as Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal did, complete with the Sanad (chain) and Matan (text)…..and the way of a true Muhaddith regarding the issue of Sanad (chains of narration) they are able to describe every single person in that chain in great detail as if they’ve met the person right up until Prophet Muhammad sollallahu alaihi wasallam….so a lot of discussion and reading of the profile and biography is involved here.

The hadith is a live discipline and continues to this day, not just something to be read from books like the secular academics. It involves real people. The Ahlu Rijal would travel the lands scouring for knowledge given by the Prophet to the people, knowledge ingrained in hearts of man….again the concept of talaqqi (face to face interaction) becomes hugely important. When they travel far and wide, there’s no guarantee that the seeker will be granted the Ijazah of the hadith (given permission to narrate).

Latter day ‘scholars’ had the gall to omit Sahih Ahadith without a Muzakarah among authorized Jama’ah scholars just because it does not comply with their understanding….this has become the source of fitnah and disharmony and disunity….a sunnah suddenly becomes a non-sunnah. So again I ask where is the spirit of Jama’ah in that?

Regarding the place of Allah, we run the risk of assigning physical attributes and locations based on our very limited mind as mere servants to the Master of all creations. Careful where you tread on these issues, because it definitely falls under matters of the Aqeedah of which the Jama’ah of scholars have no compromise. As in the case of the Four Imams of the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama’ah, all of them unanimously follow the Aqeedah as explained by Imam Abul Hasan Al-Asyarie.

Now that’s Jama’ah.


Wallahu A'lam....


Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 am
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 312
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
Gonna take time answering some of your arguement...ill try answer that later based on my capacity but regarding bidaah hasanah...yusof qaradawi has commented that there is no such thing of bidaah hasanah because there is hadith saying that "every bidaah is sesat" So bidaah hasanah is very contradicting with the hadith


Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 am
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 312
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
Quote:
Who can deny the level of knowledge attained by the Aimmah (Imams) of Fiqh and Ahadith in Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama’ah? names such Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal, Imam Abu Hanifah, Imam Syafi’e, Imam Nu’man bin Thabit rahimahumullah…

Name one person living today who memorizes 1,000,000 Ahadith as Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal did, complete with the Sanad (chain) and Matan (text)…..and the way of a true Muhaddith regarding the issue of Sanad (chains of narration) they are able to describe every single person in that chain in great detail as if they’ve met the person right up until Prophet Muhammad sollallahu alaihi wasallam….so a lot of discussion and reading of the profile and biography is involved here.

There is no deniable that there are no people as competent as these imam this generation.

Afterall, is there really a need to memorize everything because now, everything has been recorded already...All we need is to refer to the book that what our imam has writa

However, if u look into our arguement, we are using this imam arugement to justify where we stand.

For ex...the issue of bacaan tahlil for our parent who passed away, imam syafie has commenting that the reading koran the pahala wouldnt reach the parent.. Afterall, u can give any statement from imam syaffie that he is recommeding baccan tahlil n u will find none. In other word, our practice itself is not a part of practice that been recommended by imam syafie....n yet this people claimed that this practice is among mazhab syafie


Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 am
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 312
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
In our malay community, when someone is die, the family victim usually give n prepare food for others. This itself is wrong n bidaah according to IMAM SYAFIE

Refer this
http://swminda.blogspot.com/2009/09/ima ... arwah.html

fatwa Imam Syafie:

وَاُحِبُّ لِجِيْرَانِ الْمَيِّتِ اَوْذِيْ قَرَابَتِهِ اَنْ يَعْمَلُوْا لاَهْلِ الْمَيِّتِ فِىْ يَوْمِ يَمُوْتُ وَلَيْلَتِهِ طَعَامًا مَا يُشْبِعُهُمْ وَاِنَّ ذَلِكَ سُنَّةٌ.

“Aku suka kalau jiran si Mati atau saudara mara si Mati menyediakan makanan untuk keluarga si Mati pada hari kematian dan malamnya sehingga mengenyangkan mereka. Sesungguhnya itulah amalan yang sunnah”.


Menurut fatwa Imam Syafie, adalah haram mengadakan kenduri arwah dengan menikmati hidangan di rumah si Mati, terutama jika si Mati termasuk keluarga yang miskin, menanggung beban hutang, meninggalkan anak-anak yatim yang masih kecil dan waris si Mati mempunyai tanggungan perbelanjaan yang besar dan ramai. Tentunya tidak dipertikaikan bahawa makan harta anak-anak yatim hukumnya haram. Telah dinyatakan juga di dalam kitab (اعانة الطالبين) jld. 2. hlm. 146:

وَقَالَ اَيْضًأ : وَيَكْرَهُ الضِّيَافَةُ مِنَ الطَّعَامِ مِنْ اَهْلِ الْمَيِّتِ لاَنَّهُ شَرَعَ فِى السُّرُوْرِ وَهِيَ بِدْعَةٌ

“Imam Syafie berkata lagi: Dibenci bertetamu dengan persiapan makanan yang disediakan oleh ahli si Mati kerana ia adalah sesuatu yang keji dan ia adalah bid’ah”.

As u can, imam syafie himself commenting that provide food from the family victim is bidaah..Unfortunately, in malay community, we see this widely. So are u sure that the malay community do really follow mazhab imam syafie?

Di dalam kitab fikh (حاشية القليوبي) juz. 1 hlm. 353 atau di kitab قليوبى - عميرة) -(حاشيتان juz. 1 hlm. 414 dapat dinukil ketegasan Imam ar-Ramli rahimahullah yang mana beliau berkata:

قَالَ شَيْخُنَا الرَّمْلِى : وَمِنَ الْبِدَعِ الْمُنْكَرَةِ الْمَكْرُوْهِ فِعْلُهَا كَمَا فِى الرَّوْضَةِ مَا يَفْعَلُهُ النَّاسُ مِمَّا يُسَمَّى الْكِفَارَةَ وَمِنْ صُنْعِ طَعَامِ للاِجْتَمَاعِ عَلَيْهِ قَبْلَ الْمَوْتِ اَوْبَعِدَهُ وَمِنَ الذَّبْحِ عَلَى الْقُبُوْرِ ، بَلْ كُلُّ ذَلِكَ حَرَامٌ اِنْ كَانَ مِنْ مَالٍ مَحْجُوْرٍ وَلَوْ مِنَ التَّركَةِ ، اَوْ مِنْ مَالِ مَيِّتٍ عَلَيْهِ دَيْنٌ وَتَرَتَّبَ عَلَيْهِ ضَرَرٌ اَوْ نَحْوُ ذَلِكَ.

“Telah berkata Syeikh kita ar-Ramli: Antara perbuatan bid’ah yang mungkar jika dikerjakan ialah sebagaimana yang dijelaskan di dalam kitab “Ar-Raudah” iaitu mengerjakan amalan yang disebut “kaffarah” secara menghidangkan makanan agar dapat berkumpul di rumah si Mati sama sebelum atau sesudah kematian, termasuklah (bid’ah yang mungkar) penyembelihan untuk si Mati, malah yang demikian itu semuanya haram terutama jika sekiranya dari harta yang masih dipersengketakan walau sudah ditinggalkan oleh si Mati atau harta yang masih dalam hutang (belum dilunas) atau seumpamanya”.


Something to consider

وَاِنْ تُطِعْ اَكْثَرَ مَنْ فِى اْلاَرْضِ يُضِلُّوْكَ عَنْ سَبِيْلِ اللهِ اِنْ يَّتَّبِعُوْنَ اِلاَّ الظَّنَّ وَاِنْ هُمْ اِلاَّ يَخْرُصُوْنَ

"Dan jika kamu menuruti kebanyakan (majoriti) orang-orang yang di muka bumi ini, nescaya mereka akan menyesatkan diri kamu dari jalan Allah. Mereka tidak lain hanya mengikuti persangkaan belaka dan mereka tidak lain hanyalah berdusta (terhadap Allah)".

Al-An'am, 6:116.

My point bringing this arguement bcause if u noted, where is it our claimed that we follow imam syafie? Instead we have practice something that imam syafie has forbid


Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 15 times
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
The Majlis Fatwa Kebangsaan

http://www.e-fatwa.gov.my/fatwa-negeri/ ... erjemaah-0

Hukum membaca Surah Yasin dan Tahlil berjemaah

* Ibadah

Huraian Tajuk/Isu:

Hukum Bacaan Surah Yasin dan Bertahlil dan sampai atau tidak pahala amalan tersebut kepada simati
Keputusan:

Alhamdulillah Fatwanya,

Segala bentuk sedekah seperti kenduri,membaca ayat-ayat Al-Qur"an dan segala bentuk zikir, tahlil adalah harus dan pahalanya إن شاء الله sampai kepada simati yang ditujukan dengan syarat diniatkan semua pahala amalan-amalan kebajikan tersebut untuk simati dengan penuh keikhlasan.

Status Penwartaan:
Tidak Diwartakan

Nombor Rujukan:
JMJ/06/LAIN-LAIN(LL)-6/2002


Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:29 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 15 times
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
Quote:


Who is this Megat? Wait a minute, it's a cut and paste job from:

http://emjayjb.multiply.com/
It's mentioned at the very end of the page....

So where did this emjayjb get this info from?


Let's cut to the chase.....go back to the Usul...

Quote:
For ex...the issue of bacaan tahlil for our parent who passed away, imam syafie has commenting that the reading koran the pahala wouldnt reach the parent.. Afterall, u can give any statement from imam syaffie that he is recommeding baccan tahlil n u will find none. In other word, our practice itself is not a part of practice that been recommended by imam syafie....n yet this people claimed that this practice is among mazhab syafie.


Says who?

Oh please, this issue has long been resolved by eminent Ulama’ of yesteryears, it is not only now a splinter group who does NOT understand the khilaf (differing opinions) of Ulama’ by saying this is Bid’ah Dhalalah….as there are crystal clear sources from the Quran and Ahadith:

Start with the immutable words of the Quran al-Kareem;

وَالَّذينَ جاءو مِن بَعدِهِم يَقولونَ رَبَّنَا اغفِر لَنا وَلِإِخوٰنِنَا الَّذينَ سَبَقونا بِالإيمٰنِ وَلا تَجعَل فى قُلوبِنا غِلًّا لِلَّذينَ ءامَنوا رَبَّنا إِنَّكَ رَءوفٌ رَحيمٌ ﴿١٠﴾

(10) And those who came after them say: "Our Lord! Forgive us, and our brethren who came before us into the Faith, and leave not, in our hearts, rancour (or sense of injury) against those who have believed. Our Lord! Thou art indeed Full of Kindness, Most Merciful."

(10) "Dan orang-orang yang datang sesudah mereka mereka berdoa: ""Ya Tuhan kami, beri ampunlah kami dan saudara-saudara kami yang telah beriman lebih dahulu dari kami, dan janganlah Engkau membiarkan kedengkian dalam hati kami terhadap orang-orang yang beriman; Ya Tuhan kami, sesungguhnya Engkau Maha Penyantun lagi Maha Penyayang""."

So Allah swt praises on them for their istighfar for the Mukminin who came before them. In this just plain and clear that the dead receive benefit from the du’a.

Hadith:

Ibn Hibban in his Sahih compilation narrated a Hadith by Jundab bin Abdillah, the Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam said:

“Surah Baqarah is the spine of Al-Quran, it was sent down by eighty Angels whom brought the Surah verse by verse, the Ayat Kursi was also verse by verse, it is sent from the Arsy, it was then compiled with the verses of Surah Al-Baqarah. Surah Yasin is the heart of the Quran, no one is to read it without hoping for Allah’s satisfaction and hasanat in the hereafter except that one will gain Allah’s forgiveness. Read the Surah Yasin for your brethrens who have passed away.”


Extracted by Ibn Hibban in his Sahih Book on chapter Fadhilat Surah al Baqarah. So did al-Haithami who narrated in his book Mawarid al-Dzam’an (Volume 5, pg 397). Imam Ahmad also narrated this in al-Musnad from Ma’qal bin Yasar (Volume 5, pg 26). Al-Haithami made a commentary of the Hadith in kitab Majma’ al-Zawaid.

That’s a Jama’ah of scholars there….nuff said.

Imam Al Baihaqi in his kitab Ma’rifatus Sunan, juzuk 4, pg 191, published by Dar al-Kutub, hadith 2183:


قال الشافعى : وأحب لو قرئ عند القبر ودعى للميت.


Imam Syafie said: “I like it when at the grave the Quran is recited and the du’a recited for the deceased.”

“Dan saya suka jikalau dibacakan disisi kubur al-Quran dan didoakan terhadap mayyit”.

From this excerpt, it is so clear that Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal dan his sheikh Imam As-Syafie has no qualms about reading the Quran at the grave.

So enough with the dissenting fringe opinions that do not discuss these things as a Jama’ah….the dalil are so clear. There are much more urgent matters to tend to.

Wallahu A’lam….


Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 am
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 312
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
asralfarhi wrote:
The Majlis Fatwa Kebangsaan

http://www.e-fatwa.gov.my/fatwa-negeri/ ... erjemaah-0

Hukum membaca Surah Yasin dan Tahlil berjemaah

* Ibadah

Huraian Tajuk/Isu:

Hukum Bacaan Surah Yasin dan Bertahlil dan sampai atau tidak pahala amalan tersebut kepada simati
Keputusan:

Alhamdulillah Fatwanya,

Segala bentuk sedekah seperti kenduri,membaca ayat-ayat Al-Qur"an dan segala bentuk zikir, tahlil adalah harus dan pahalanya إن شاء الله sampai kepada simati yang ditujukan dengan syarat diniatkan semua pahala amalan-amalan kebajikan tersebut untuk simati dengan penuh keikhlasan.

Status Penwartaan:
Tidak Diwartakan

Nombor Rujukan:
JMJ/06/LAIN-LAIN(LL)-6/2002

But what is their arguement? can u at least somehow trying to be reasonable rather than because
"he says so"


Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:12 pm
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 312
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
Is this the hadith u are refering
Hadis Kedua:

حَدَّثَنَا عَارِمٌ، حَدَّثَنَا مُعْتَمِرٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ رَجُلٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ مَعْقِلِ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ….:وَيس قَلْبُ الْقُرْآنِ لَا يَقْرَؤُهَا رَجُلٌ يُرِيدُ اللَّهَ تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَى وَالدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ إِلَّا غُفِرَ لَهُ وَاقْرَءُوهَا عَلَى مَوْتَاكُمْ

Maksud: Diriwayatkan (dikhabarkan) daripada ‘Arim, dari Mu’tamir, dari ayahnya, dari seseorang, dari ayahnya, dari Ma’qil B. Yasaar: Seseungguhnya Rasulullah Shallallahu ‘alaihi wa Sallam bersabda:....

....Surah Yaasiin adalah jantung (hati) al-Qur’an, tidaklah seseorang yang membacanya kerana mengharapkan keredhaan Allah dan negeri akhirat (Syurga), melainkan akan diampunkan dosanya. Dengan itu, bacakanlah surah Yaasiin itu kepada orang yang akan mati di antara kamu.

Hadis ini diriwayatkan oleh Imam Ahmad, Musnad Ahmad, 41/250, no. 19415. an-Nasaa’i, ‘Amalul Yaum wal Lailah, 1/581, no. 1075.

Berkenaan Hadis Ini:

Di dalam hadis ini terdapat tiga orang yang majhul (tidak dikenali nama dan keadaannya). Hadis ini didhoifkan oleh Syaikh Syu’aib al-Arnauth di dalam penelitiannya ke atas Musnad Ahmad, 33/417, no. 20300. Dinyatakan mungkar oleh Syaikh al-Albani. Menurut al-Haitsami, padanya terdapat rawi yang tidak diketahui. Dan menurut ad-Daruquthni, isnadnya dhoif tidak diketahui matannya dan tidak diketahui satu hadis pun yang sahih dalam bab ini. (Rujuk: Silsilah al-Ahadis adh-Dhoifah wal Maudhu’ah, 41/250, no. 6843).


Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:55 pm
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 312
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
yes....i admit i copy n paste...because i fail to recall the discussion that is made in one forum. So i just pick up any blog....afterall, he is already provided which book he is refering n u can just check it up


Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:57 pm
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 312
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
status penggunaan hadis daif sebagai amalan

http://al-fikrah.net/index.php?name=New ... nt&sid=248

http://al-fikrah.net/Forums/viewtopic/p=30843.html

http://al-fikrah.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=242.html


Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:08 pm
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 15 times
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
seijiseimura84 wrote:
Gonna take time answering some of your arguement...ill try answer that later based on my capacity but regarding bidaah hasanah...yusof qaradawi has commented that there is no such thing of bidaah hasanah because there is hadith saying that "every bidaah is sesat" So bidaah hasanah is very contradicting with the hadith


I don't care what Yusof Qardawi is saying.....all I care is what Imam ash-Shafi’i rahimahullah is saying;
Doesn't get any clearer than this.

There is even a scan of the original text...
Imam Al-Bayhaqi, in what was called the greatest biographical work on Imam ash-Shafi’i by Taqiyud-Din As-Subki – Manaqib Al-Imam Ash-Shafi’i, narrates the following report from Imam Ash-Shafi’i:

Image
The key word is: 'GHAYR MAZMUMAH...'


“It was narrated to us by Muhammad ibn Musa ibn al-Fadl who had it narrated to him from Abul-Abbas Al-Asam who said Rabi’ ibn Sulayman narrated to us from Imam ash-Shafi’i that he said,

“Innovated matters in religion are of two kinds:

1) Whatever is innovated and is contradicts the Book, or the Sunnah, or a narration, or Ijma‘ (consensus) – then this is an innovation of misguidance.

2) Whatever is innovated of good and that does not contradict any of these – then this is a novelty which is not blameworthy. And ‘Umar (radiya Allahu ‘anhu) said concerning the night-prayer in the month of Ramadan: ‘ni’matu bida’at hadhihi‘ what a good innovation this is’ meaning something new not previously present, and if done does not rebut anything which existed before.”

This clearly refutes the claim that Imam Ash-Shafi’i only meant bida’ah “linguistically”, as here he clearly uses it regarding an act of worship that was abandoned as well as not performed by

the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) ;

we mean here:

a) He abandoned tarawih as the Sahih hadith states
b) he never gathered the people behind one Imam in doing this Salah,
c) he did not read the entire Qur’an throughout the month of Ramadan etc.

Furthermore, it proves that Imam Ash-Shafi’i utilized the statement of Umar ibn Al-Khattab to prove the existence of:

“Good Bida’ah”.


Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:14 pm
Profile
Traveler

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 pm
Posts: 46
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
My Ustaz who graduated under Fiqh I think from Al-Azhar said there are two Bidaah. Dhalalah and Hasanah.

And if its between Yusuf Al-Qardawi and Imam As-Syafie, I wil certainly go with Imam As-Syafie.

Just one question I want to ask, rather off topic I think. Is Yusuf Al-Qardawi is an Ulama Muktabar? Thanks for answering.


Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 am
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 312
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
Harith wrote:
My Ustaz who graduated under Fiqh I think from Al-Azhar said there are two Bidaah. Dhalalah and Hasanah.

And if its between Yusuf Al-Qardawi and Imam As-Syafie, I wil certainly go with Imam As-Syafie.

Just one question I want to ask, rather off topic I think. Is Yusuf Al-Qardawi is an Ulama Muktabar? Thanks for answering.

Please refering this what is your opinion when some opinion say that bidaah hasanah is only a defination in language but not on syarak.

http://www.hafizfirdaus.com/ebook/Bidah ... m#alSyafii


BTW.....what umar al khatab did on surah tarawih is not a bidaah, thats a sunnah....To commit tarawih by umar by jemaah is already commit by prophet before....however, the prophet fear to continue such practice because he fear people would think is wajib. So umar is just reviving the sunnah of the prophet, he does not create, so called innovation


Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:17 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 15 times
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
Image

:roll:


Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:45 am
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 312
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
asralfarhi wrote:
Image

:roll:

ok....actually i really dont see your point


Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:01 am
Profile
Traveler

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 pm
Posts: 46
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
asralfarhi wrote:
Image

:roll:

:roll: I 2nd that..


Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.



Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:54 am
Profile
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:07 pm
Posts: 353
Location: Malaysia/The Bat Cave
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
Asalam mualaikum .
I dunno about u guys tapi this lecture Shaykh al Qaradawi is a bit weird for me...

_________________
Image\
~Its not who you are in the inside ; Its what you do that defines you~

A war is coming stay fit stay healthy =D


Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:37 am
Profile YIM
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4354
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 15 times
Unread post Re: Is wahabism is really exist in malaysia?
We can go at it all day long....exchanging bits of info here and there....and we're not even qualified scholars.

In the end, for any sincere Muslims......the akhlaq (sunnah) of the Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam should suffice us, let's see how the Sayyidul Mursalin handle these bid'ah cases in his own lifetime, shall we?



That's the way of the blessed Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam.....full of hikmah.
Waaay different than what we see today....one may argue that scholars are fallible (not ma'sum)
So who are we to overstep the method of Rasulullah sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam :?:

Not enough? try tuan guru Dr. Harun Din;


Listen carefully to the explanation of the full text and context of the 'all innovation is dhalalah hadith' of Ibn Mas'ud.

Remember, the true Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah of the Malay Nusantara will never ever open the door for making wanton Takfir of others....the door for rancour, disunity that has plagued many parts of the Muslim world today. No sir, not here....take it somewhere else.


Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Wake Up Project Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

phpBB SEO
Wake Up Project

Like us on FaceBook!