voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Re: Hollow Earth !!! and Ufos !!!!!!! 
Global Moderator

Unread post Re: Hollow Earth !!! and Ufos !!!!!!!
So much better guys.... :P

Alhamdulillah....all GLORY to Allah, there are fellow living and breathing creations down there whom have willfully submitted to "LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH, MUHAMMAD RASULULLAH!"

1st encounter seems imminent....how soon? Wallahu A'lam.....but going by the Earth changes it is soon....Insha Allah. [will touch more on this later...for the final crescendo]

The 'Hole' as seen from Apollo 11

@Kindred, the current science model about aurora borealis (Northern Lights) is also defunct, they are at loss for explanations for these Lights to occur when there are absolutely no Solar Flare activity. They just keep mum about it since nobody's asking.

An Aurora Borealis seen from space....

Mount Qāf is mentioned repeatedly in many works. Among them:

- Ibn Ajība in Iqāẓ al-Himam
- Al-Shaykh al-Akbar, Ibn Arabī in his al-Futuhāt al-Makkīyya
- Ṣafī al-Dīn b. al-Husayn b. Jamāl al-Dīn al-Anṣārī al-Khazrajī in Siyar al-Awliyā
- Abū Ṭalib al-Makkī in Qūt al-Qulūb

A good summary of what is mentioned in the books of the Sufis regarding Mount Qāf is found in this passage from Abū Ṭālib's Qūt al-Qulūb:

Abū Yazīd [al-Bistāmī] was asked: Have you ever reached Mount Qāf? Abū Yazīd replied: Mount Qāf is close/similar to that of Mount Kāf, Mount Ayn, and Mount Ṣād. The questioner asked: What are these? Abū Yazīd responded: They are mountains that surround the lower worlds; surrounding each world there is a mountain similar to Mount Qāf which surrounds this world, and it is the smallest of them and this world is the smallest (of the worlds). Abū Muhammad had informed us that he had ascended Mount Qāf and saw the ship of Nūh spread out on top of it, and he would describe both it and the mountain to us. He said: To Allah belongs a servant in Basra who is able to raise his leg while sitting and place it on top of Mount Qāf (Qūt al-Qulūb: 2/69)

========================================================
In the Qurānic exegesis of Imām al-Ṭabarī mentioned some of the grammatical interpretations of Qāf and then said: and it has been said that it is a mountain that surrounds the earth

In the Qurānic exegesis of Imām al-Qurtubī, he said in his commentary on the verse without pillars you can see: the second view is that there are pillars, however we can not see them. Ibn Abbās said: It has pillars upon Mount Qāf. Further on in his exegesis, al-Qurtubī said: There are different opinions regarding Qāf and what it is. Ibn Zayd, Ikrima, and al-Dahhāk said: It is a mountain that surrounds the earth. It is made of green emeralds and it is what gives the sky its color

[note: could these 'pillars' be interchangeable with the word 'mountains as pegs'?]

In the Shifā of Qāḍī Iyāḍ, he mentioned the view of Ibn Atā, then he said: It has been said that it is a name of the Qurān. It has been said that it is a name of Allah, the Exalted, and it has been said that it is a mountain that surrounds the earth, and other things have been said as well

In the history of Imām al-Ṭabarī, he mentions the following (not my translation):

These are two cities, one in the East and one in the West. Djaboulqa is in the East and Djaboulsa in the West. These cities are of emerald and both are linked to the mountain Qaf. They have both twelve thousand parasang in length and twelve thousand parasang in width.

The Prince of Believers Ali (peace be upon him) son of Abu TAlib was in presence of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) when the Jews came from Khaibar, Fadak and those of Bani Qoraidha. The Jews came with Abu Jehal and Walid-ben-Mogaira to see that, what the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said was tally with the Pentateuch and the traditions.

Hadrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) said, O Apostle of Allah, these two cities (Djaboulqa and Djaboulsa) are they in the same world we are living?

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, The two cities are situated in darkness and contiguous to the mountain Qaf.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, How many inhabitants are there in these places? The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, Each of these cities has fortresses and in each fortress there is a garrison of 1000 men who keep on guard each night. The tour (of guard duty) of the men who once keep on guard does not return until the next year.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, why should there be so great number of people to guard on that place?

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, Because in these places there are an enormous quantity of gems which belongs to these people whom we call-Tharis and Taqil, they are the enemy of the Djaboulqa and Djaboulsa. They are unceasingly at war night and day. They fight with themselves. It is because of these people that there are these guards and these sentinels.

Hadrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, do the inhabitants of Djaboulqa and Djaboulsa form part of the children of Adam?

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, they do not even know Adam.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, has the devil penetrated there? The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, neither do they know it (the devil).

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked do the sun and the moon shine on them? The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, They know not that Allah has created the sun and the moon.

Hadrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, But how they see? Muhammad(peace and blessings be upon him) replied, light come to them from the mountain Qaf, and their walls, their stones, and their dusts are all shining as lights.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) O Apostle of Allah, what do they eat?

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, the herbs that grow on the earth. Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, what do they wear?

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, they have no need to cover their bodies with garments.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) added, so, they are angels.

Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, No, but their obedience to Allah is similar to the angels.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, do they have kids?

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, they desire not to have for they are all males and they have no females.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) replied, are they among the Elects or of the damned? The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, they are among the Elects, because they follow the religion and the laws. And they have professed Islam. In the night of Miraj when Jibrail took me to heaven, he took me thence to these people. I offered them Islam, they believed in me and in Allah. I appointed a CAliph among them from among their own nation and I taught them Islam. Jibrail then took me to Tharis and Taqil and towards Yajuj and Majuj; they were infidels and did not accept Islam.

Then Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, O, Apostle of Allah, can any man reach that place? The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, No man has the power to reach these people because one has to walk four months in darkness! Meanwhile at the time of Prophet Hud, three men among the Adites3 who became Muslim and who believed in the Prophet Hud, fled their people, and reached these cities.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Global Moderator

Quote:
they could probably even help in the end of times war.

Insha Allah....it'll come to that. We haven't even really scratched the surface.

More information; from http://www.alsunnahfoundation.org/qaf.html

Excerpted from Qaf: the Mysterious Emerald Mountain Decoded by Shaykh Mohamad Yasin Owadally

The following tradition is attributed to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and is recorded by Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari rahimahullah in, ‘Chronique de Tabari’.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_i ... _al-Tabari

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is how the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied concerning Djaboulqa and Djaboulsa:

“These are two cities, one in the East and one in the West. Djaboulqa is in the East and Djaboulsa in the West. These cities are of emerald and both are linked to the mountain Qaf. They have both twelve thousand parasang2 in length and twelve thousand parasang in width.”

The Prince of Believers Ali (peace be upon him) son of Abu Talib was in presence of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) when the Jews came from Khaibar, Fadak and those of Beji Qoraidha. The Jews came with Abu Jehal and Walid-ben-Mogaira to see that, what the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said was tally with the Pentateuch and the traditions.

Hazrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) said, “O Apostle of Allah, these two cities (Djaboulqa and Djaboulsa) are they in the same world we are living?”

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “The two cities are situated in darkness and contiguous to the mountain Qaf.”

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “How many inhabitants are there in these places?” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “Each of these cities has fortresses and in each fortress there is a garrison of 1000 men who keep on guard each night. The tour (of guard duty) of the men who once keep on guard does not return until the next year”.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “why should there be so great number of people to guard on that place?”

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “Because in these places there are an enormous quantity of gems which belongs to these people whom we call-Tharis and Taqil, they are the enemy of the Djaboulqa and Djaboulsa. They are unceasingly at war night and day. They fight with themselves. It is because of these people that there are these guards and these sentinels”.

Hazrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “do the inhabitants of Djaboulqa and Djaboulsa form part of the children of Adam?”

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “they do not even know Adam.”

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “has the devil penetrated there?” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “neither do they know it (the devil).”

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked “do the sun and the moon shine on them?” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “They know not that Allah has created the sun and the moon.”

Hazrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “But how they see?” Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “light come to them from the mountain Qaf, and their walls, their stones, and their dusts are all shining as lights.”

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) “O Apostle of Allah, what do they eat?”

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “the herbs that grow on the earth”. Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “what do they wear?”

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “they have no need to cover their bodies with garments.”

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) added, “so, they are angels.”

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “No, but their obedience to Allah is similar to the angels.”

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “do they have children?”

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “they desire not to have for they are all males and they have no females.”

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) replied, “are they among the Elects or of the damned?” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “they are among the Elects, because they follow the religion and the laws. And they have professed Islam. In the night of Mi’raj when Jibrail took me to heaven, he took me thence to these people. I offered them Islam, they believed in me and in Allah. I appointed a Caliph among them from among their own nation and I taught them Islam. Jibrail then took me to Tharis and Taqil and towards Yajuj and Majuj; they were infidels and did not accept Islam.”

Then Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “O, Apostle of Allah, can any man reach that place?” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “No man has the power to reach these people because one has to walk four months in darkness! Meanwhile at the time of Prophet Hud, three men among the Adites3 who became Muslim and who believed in the Prophet Hud, fled their people, and reached these cities.”

Some people pretended that Djaboulqa and Djaboulsa are situated to where the sun sets. We are also told that, the inhabitants of Earth would have heard the rising and the setting of the sun, had not these people created tumults and noises at these cities. Dhul-Qurnain remained two months in the darkness willing to reach these mysterious cities. But he failed as he needed to walk for two more months in the darkness.

The Jews of Medinah Al-Munawwara having heard these stories said, “We have seen the same things in the Pentateuch.” Now the three persons who fled the A’d people arrived at Djaboulqa and Djaboulsa, and they stayed there. They were tormented by the people of Fid. They wanted to escape, but they could not. For these people have more power than they do.

======================================================

I've deliberately marked some excerpts in yellow, for a reason;

pls refer to my next post - about the Native American medicine man RED ELK, who have seen these 'people' and places.....compare his disclosure with the above excerpts....

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:18 pm
Global Moderator

Compare the Islamic narrations regarding the Qaf mountains and the two cities and the beings/people that dwell inside it with these youtube videos from Red Elk who say he have seen em and been there....!!!

Not diverging from our topic - Dinosaurs; in Part 2...at [6:04] He flat out says, "DINOSAURS AND STUFF STILL DO EXIST...DOWN THERE..."

Unbelievable; when we pick out the pieces of info, Red Elk's testimony seems to bear all the hallmark of first hand encounter/experience....and they all FIT!

- He's able to describe how the walls of the mountain emits light
- He has not seen any children nor women among the NICE people who live in the cities
- There are other races, such as the lizard people who fight among each other, they send half breeds to disperse among the human population

I don't think this native American ever came across the works of Al-Tabari in the Arabic language....

Other interesting notes:

this info totally explains what lies under the Pyramids!....listen to the Part 2 Video at 4:20, Red Elk says:

"There is one enormous...almost a sea underneath the Pyramids in Giza...and with a big island in it, and it's really a river that goes in one end... fills this huge cavern up with a sea like area....it is called the River Sphinx....there are PEOPLE on that island...and they are the most fascinating sounding and beautiful people I have ever met!"

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:23 pm
Explorer

Bro Asralfarhi, I've known that the Sufis exaggerate a lot and they tend to take a small fact and extend it with their imagination

I'm so interested in this theory but I do wanna make sure it's 100% true though
I searched for this Hadith and even in arabic and it's not mutawatir

Are you sure of it bro?

And Allah knows best after all

Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:00 am
Global Moderator

mai.a.m wrote:
Bro Asralfarhi, I've known that the Sufis exaggerate a lot and they tend to take a small fact and extend it with their imagination

I'm so interested in this theory but I do wanna make sure it's 100% true though
I searched for this Hadith and even in arabic and it's not mutawatir

Are you sure of it bro?

And Allah knows best after all

If you talk about exaggeration, listen to Red Elk's testimonies, He's no Sufi but no body's calling him a liar....
Sufis seeming 'exaggeration' may stem from our own unwillingness to let go of our false reality we call, 'living'....it's NOT real.

Unfortunately, 'Organized Religion' including Islam is very agnostic; for a lack of a better word.
Is it any wonder that there are certain parties within the fold of Islam actively removing Hadith from the books?

You gotta see the latter part of this expose; the key is 'READ SURAH AL-KAHFI'.
Why is it so important to understand this Surah and seek protection from the Fitnah of the Dajjal by reading this Surah?

As Muslims, even without Red Elk's story, suppressed photos, misc accounts or what not; the Quran and Hadith of Prophet suffice us, without question....regardless what others might dissuade us from thinking.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:39 am
Global Moderator

Take this awesome thread by bro Organicqal for example:

Yousef and the Parallels of the 12 planets!
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11588

How long have we been dependent on the Gatekeepers knowledge i.e: Illuminati through their lettered agency called NASA (Never a Straight Answer)...

Suddenly we've learned that this knowledge has been among the Muslims for so long....yet something or someone must have suppressed it....

Oh, a little comment why the Quran mentions Kawkib or Kawakib as STARS....Even the planets are Stars in its own right because inside all of them are these INNER SUN! The Al-Quran is always amazing!

Here's an interesting article;

Aetheric Coronal Elements, Part 5
Hollow Earth, Hollow Nibiru

By Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone
http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/aetheri ... ec05.shtml
December 7, 2005

Since the publication of Zecharia Sitchin's "The Earth Chronicles", there has been much speculation regarding how the people living on Nibiru kept from freezing in the cold of interstellar space. The answer is Aetheric Coronal Elements, ACE. The complete answer is that like Earth, Nibiru is hollow and had a small sun at its very core. I have written in the past tense regarding the sun in Nibiru because I believe that sun has gone dark. The dimming of the core sun is the reason the Annunaki built rocketships 400,000 years ago and traveled the solar system in the search for gold. Gold is the critical element needed in all ACE powered, lighting, heating and tool systems. They needed to capture as much ACE as they could before their ecology collapsed.

In Sumerian writings, Marduk/Nibiru is described as the "Pure Mound", "The World of a Million Years" and "The World Of Perpetual Light." The only way that a planet on a highly elliptical 3600 year orbit could be in perpetual light was if it carried its sun with(in) it.

I was introduced to both the Hollow Earth and Maldek in 1970. Maldek is the correct pronunciation for Marduk (Nibiru). I was taught that all planets are living beings and carry life. Few carry life in the third dimension. Maldek carried physical life. Mars carried physical life. The living being who is Maldek decided to remove all its ACE and start a new life plan millions of years in the future. The reason for such a move was to rid itself of a rebellious race of long lived humans who had stopped progressing spiritually. The internal sun of Maldek darkened about 3000 years ago. At the same time ACE was removed from all of the Nefilim weapons on Earth. Annunaki access to ACE was denied. The "Golden Fleece" became a rare commodity on Earth. The collapse of the worldwide pantheon of the gods on Earth was soon to follow as their power source was gone. With one rebellious race gone other rebellious extraterrestrial races came to fill the vacuum but they too cannot access ACE as a power supply.

The source of ACE inside the earth was cut off and poles were covered.

The 600 mile diameter sun inside the hollow earth is mostly ACE. It is held in a special vortex, that is needed to hold it center inside the 800 mile thick shell which is the "gravity shell" to the internal vortex. In order to start to understand the physics behind electro-gravity read Walter Russell (1871-1963) "A New Concept Of The Universe (1953)."

Thank you Ronald Ross for sending, "Messages From The Hollow Earth," by Dianne Robbins.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:19 am
Global Moderator

Saleem7 wrote:
Wow but how did they survive the artic cold.

Already covered that earlier with this link;
http://www.nemesi.net/patent.htm

Based upon his studies of the planetary nebula through observatory photographs, Gardner was able to surmise that the very thick shell of the Earth is approximately 800 miles thick, the Polar Openings 1400 miles across, and the gravitationally suspended Central Sun (the incandescent orb locked by gravity in the exact planetary center) some 600 miles diameter. Because of the enormity and very gradual curve of the Polar Aperture, it is impossible to visually detect it; this is the same as the fact that we do not 'see' that the Earth itself is round. The curve is much too gradual to observe. Based on the nearly constant merger of warm interior air with very cold exterior Polar air, the Polar Openings are almost always covered by a thick cloud layer. This explains why when viewed from satellites the openings look just as they would if there actually were the mythical 'polar ice caps' which government policy claims are at the Earth's extremities. Gardner was led inexorably to his monumental science discovery by the vast quantity of inconsistent information which he continually encountered during his years of study dealing with, especially, high Arctic expeditions. Chief among the numerous mysteries are

1) a dramatically improving climate in the very far north,
2) the extreme peculiarity of the famous Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis, and
3) the eccentric behavior of the compass in very high latitudes.

Various accounts from explorers;

Dr. Elisha Kent Kane recorded his extensive Arctic experience in ARCTIC EXPLORATIONS IN SEARCH OF SIR JOHN FRANKLIN, experiences which culminated near the 82nd parallel. The expedition progressed as far north as was practical in their ships and then when the amount of ice rendered additional progress impossible or at least unsafe, they continued their poleward journey on foot with sledges. But as with other Arctic explorers before and since, they were amazed to eventually find further advancement thwarted by the gradual encroachment of an open polar sea. He writes

''It is impossible in reviewing the facts which connect themselves with this discovery, the melted snow upon the rocks, the crowds of marine birds, the limited but still advancing vegetable life, the rise of the thermometer in the water, not to be struck by their bearing on the question of a milder climate near the pole. To refer them all to the modification of temperature induced by the proximity of open water is only to change the form of the question; for it leaves the inquiry unsatisfied. What is the cause of the open water?"

About 130 years later we have these remarks from Russian explorer Vladimir Snegirev in his 1985 ON SKIES TO THE NORTH POLE:

"On May 9 they crossed the 86th parallel...It was a strange thing indeed: you might have thought that as they approached the Pole the ice would become thicker, stronger, more solid, but in reality it was just the other way around. The closer they came to their goal, the more often they encountered open water..."

Writing about Admiral Richard Byrd's first journey to Antarctica in BEYOND THE BARRIER, Eugene Rodgers records the extraordinary affect that a wind persisting from the Pole has:

"Temperature swings were so violent that, only three days after the record low, the reading rose to 15 above. 'That makes a range of 87 degrees, as much as the annual range over most of the eastern U.S.'..."

p/s: there are some phrases in the Quran that potentially explains all this in just a few simple words;
- Majma'albahrayn (meeting of two seas)
- Bahrun A'jaba (wondrous/amazing/peculiar sea)

* it's in Surah Al-Kahfi ;)

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:27 am
Global Moderator

asralfarhi wrote:

Oh, a little comment why the Quran mentions Kawkib or Kawakib as STARS....Even the planets are Stars in its own right because inside all of them are these INNER SUN! The Al-Quran is always amazing!

It is an image that should put us firmly in our place.

Set against the inky blackness of space our Earth can be seen with the smaller Moon orbiting around it from a distance of around 114 million miles.

Taken by Nasa's Messenger deep space probe the incredible image illustrates how insignificant we really are.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z0xnxa25U0

Earth can be seen at a distance of around 114million miles in an image taken by Nasa's Messenger spacecraft

p/s: There's something not quite right about that Moon....as if 'clinging' on to Earth tightly

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:29 pm
Global Moderator

An excellent youtube video featuring Brooks Agnew. He's trying to arrange a trip to the northern sea opening. Previously many times canceled at the last minute. Something or somebody obviously do not want the world to know.

p/s: notice not much is discussed about the Antarctic opening to Hollow Earth....there's a reason for that. Perhaps blocked by something?

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 pm
Specialist

Great thread! I always seem to learn something new here at WUP. :D
I just watched a film last night about "aliens" colonized the antarctic. Take it with a grain of salt. ;)
10 part film on bro Para (unplugged matrix) channel:
This is only part 1

2:216 كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
Specialist

So how did the the ainchent people like the people of hud,the prophet and zhul qurnain survive the artic cold

All that is on earth will perish but the face of your lord full of majesty and Honor shall remain forever.
surah ar-rahman

Oh assembly of jinn and man! if you can penetrate the regions of heavens and earth, then do so. You Shall not penetrate them without our authority.
Surah ar-rahman

Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 am
Supporter

I remember seeing a documentary on Australian television a long time ago about Black Mountain, it was played only once and late at night.It showed people in a small town close to the mountain, i can't remember if it was Cooktown or another town close to it but many people have gone missing from there and never returned, one middle age guy described how he broke down in his car one late evening on a road close to the Mountain.As it got darker just after the sun set he said could hear sreaming and strange noises coming from the Mountain, he got so scared he left his car and ran home.The police officer of the town said a young man in his early twenties went with some people treking onto Black Mountain and as soon as he stepped on the Mountain the young man dropped dead, they did an autopsy but could find no reason for his death.Hardly anyone in Australia is aware of this place, the rocks are so large that you can easily go down inside into the earth, how far? no one know's and the rock's are said to be different to anywhere else in australia.Aborigines will not go anywhere near the Mountain because of the ancient stories passed on down generation to generation warning them.
http://www.castleofspirits.com/blackmount.html or google 'black mountain Queensland' there is more than one Mountain in Australia called Black Mountain so make sure you look at the one at the northern point of the state of Queensland, it's along a ley line as well.

Aborigines have very strange myth's and legend's about the creation of the earth, some tribe's beleive in the mimi people who came up from under ground, they have painting's of them on rock's and in cave's, could the mimi people have been jinns?Aborigines only painted thing's they saw. http://www.ozoutback.com.au/postcards/p ... /index.htm (photos)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimi_(folklore) or google 'mimi aboriginal': Mimis are fairy-like beings of Arnhem Land in the folklore of the Indigenous Australians of northern Australia. They are described as having extremely thin and elongated bodies, so thin as to be in danger of breaking in case of a high wind. To avoid this, they usually spend most of their time living in rock crevices. They are said to have taught the Aborigines of Australia how to hunt, prepare kangaroo meat and use fire. They are like humans but they live in a different dimension. They were depicted during the freshwater period (1200 kya).

Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:49 am
Supporter

asralfarhi wrote:
they are mountains that surround the lower worlds; surrounding each world there is a mountain similar to Mount Qāf which surrounds this world, and it is the smallest of them and this world is the smallest (of the worlds). Abū Muhammad had informed us that he had ascended Mount Qāf and saw the ship of Nūh spread out on top of it,

So if mount Qaf is in a metaphysical plane, and it seperates our world from the other "worlds" or is a gateway or barrier between the surface and the Hollow Earth, and that Noah's Ark came to rest at those mountains, rather than somewhere in the Middle East or Mediterranean, does that mean there is a posibility that Noah and his people (and by extension us) aren't originally from the "Surface Earth" or the current "World?" That Noah's ship sailed out from the Hollow Earth or another "World" and once it reached our current one by arriving at Mount Qaf, its journey ended?

Warrior wrote:
So how did the the ainchent people like the people of hud,the prophet and zhul qurnain survive the artic cold

With very thick clothing? :D

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:40 am
Global Moderator

Doesn't seem that metaphysical to me....particularly after hearing Red Elk's explanation in other video series that there are many mountains that are very very old, has deep caverns riddled with holes like 'rotten swiss cheese', some of them are not that high, some are submerged under water but has a very deep root (which could also mean the end that root is actually a mountain top on the other side). Meaning there are many Qaf mountain peaks spread all over the world.

I doubt that Noah's Ark went through the Hollow Earth, the Qaf mountain being pegs of the Earth that does not get washed away, will undoubtedly be among the first thing that Prophet Noah alaihi salam see as the water receded.

Wallahu A'lam....

@Revertibrahim, interesting stuff, do you think they've set up deep underground bases in that mountain? I believe some of the biggest D.U.M.B installations are in Australia.

About the aborigines ancient folklore, I think Red Elk's account in the first video may give us some clues on what or who these beings are. Different continents, similar stories....

Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:25 pm
Specialist

IF THE EVEN THEY GOT THE CLOTHING BUT DOCKING A SHIP NEAR ICE/SNOW CLIFFS AINT EASY N ALSO HOW R U MENT TO CLLIMB A CLIFF BUT SOUTH POLE IS A POSSIBILATY BECAUSE REMBER IT NOT ISE IT ON LAND.WAIT I REMEBER WATCHING A DOC WITCH SAID SOME YRS AFTER THE ICE AGE IT BECOME REALLY HOT N THE ICE CAPS MELTED WHICH CAUSED ANOTHER ICEAGE BUT COULD IT BE THT THE SAILORS IN THOSE TIMEZ WENT TO THE NORTH POLE FELL THROUGH THIS HOLE(IN THE SHIP N WERE NOT HERD OF AGAIN,WAT IM TRYING TO SAY COULD THIS BE WORLD END AT WORLDS END .Pirates of the carabian at worlds end this could be wat there talkin abt
also in th movie they go through these ice cliff

All that is on earth will perish but the face of your lord full of majesty and Honor shall remain forever.
surah ar-rahman

Oh assembly of jinn and man! if you can penetrate the regions of heavens and earth, then do so. You Shall not penetrate them without our authority.
Surah ar-rahman

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:40 pm
Supporter

I don't know brother asralfarhi if deep underground bases are in Black mountain, could be possible.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:50 pm
Researcher

I 've been following this subject with great interest. I have just seen this article at viewzone you might be interested in, it has a lot of info there?!
http://www.viewzone.com/hollowearth.html 8-)

Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:44 pm
Researcher

Could zam zam water comes from underneath world.........

Pirate carribean? hehe

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:00 pm
Global Moderator

seijiseimura84 wrote:
Could zam zam water comes from underneath world.........

Highest Quality H2O by ranking;

- The water that came through the Prophet's [sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam] fingers while in the middle of desert, enough to be used for ablution (wudu') for a few hundred Sahabah

- The well of Al-Kauthar, to be given by the Prophet at the plains of Mahsyar with his own hands for his entire Ummah, one sip, all thirst will be gone

- Zam Zam water, said to flow directly from the Paradise (we already know and proven by science, this is the best mineral water on the face of the planet)....care to take a hint, so where is this Paradise or EDEN again?*

- The waters of the River Nile and the Euphrates (hmmm, noticed both have been dammed up....with disastrous consequences)

* most likely to be interchangeable to the 'Lost' Garden of Eden ;)

"......tajri min tahtiha al-anhar...." (the Quran in numerous verses)

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:37 pm
Supporter

saleem7 wrote:
IF THE EVEN THEY GOT THE CLOTHING BUT DOCKING A SHIP NEAR ICE/SNOW CLIFFS AINT EASY

If you read the "witness testimonies" you'd actually find out that the closer they got to the poles, the thinner the ice would get, until there would be no ice, just water. The temperature would also rise.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next