voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:07 pm




Reply to topic  [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 42  Next
 Sheikh Imran Hosein Related Topics 
Author Message
Admin/Forum Technician
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 pm
Posts: 4795
Location: Dunya
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Unread post Re: About Sheikh Imran Hosein
Whoa whoa whoa... hold it right there.

http://www.imranhosein.org/faq/52-islam ... neage.html

Quote:
Are you a Sufi Shakh? Will you be my murshid? What is your spiritual lineage?
Islam and Spirituality
Written by Imran N Hosein
Assalaamu 'alaikum!

My immediate spiritual and intellectual lineages do not follow the traditional Sufi silsila. Rather they are inseparably woven together and go back from Maulana Ansari to Dr Muhammad Iqbal to Maulana Jalaludin Rumi. Maulana Abdul Aleem Siddiqui was the spiritual mentor of my teacher - but he has not played any significant direct role in my intellectual or spiritual life. I am, of course, poorer because of this.

with love,
Imran N Hosein.

...................................

wa 'alaikum assalaam,

'The test of the pudding is in the eating' - is an expression that accurately sums up the subject of Sufism. It is remarkable that none of the Sufi orders, to the best of my knowledge, have been able to recognize paper currencies to be a hoax, bogus, fraudulent and Haram. The pursuit of Islamic spirituality does not require joining a Sufi order. Such a thing might assist but is not a requirement for the pursuit of Islamic spirituality.

I am not a Sufi Shaikh. I am not a Murshid in a Sufi Order. I no longer belong to any Sufi Order. My association with Sufism does not entail any belief or any religious practice that is not firmly founded on the Qur'an and Sunnah.

We are all shepherds, and we will all be questioned about our sheep. In this sense I am a shepherd.

with love,

Imran N. Hosein



I've never HEARD him say he was "Sunni". I believe he (like some of us) prefer to be referred to as Muslims.

_________________
Road To Qiyamah

Part 9:


The Wake Up Project proudly presents it's newest documentary investigating the signs leading to the last day of judgment and resurrection that have already occurred and continue to intensify.




{People are strange when you're a stranger...}


Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:17 am
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Profile WWW
Specialist

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:16 pm
Posts: 2879
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 70 times
Unread post Re: About Sheikh Imran Hosein
Leopraecordia wrote:
SWORD OF HONOUR wrote:
I wanted to ask if anyone know that if Sheikh Imran Hosein is a Sunni scholar or a Shia scholar


I've compiled parts of an amazing lecture he performed regarding Yajuj wa Majuj toward the last couple minutes of my latest video. You can find the link in my signature for The Pearls of Truth. Trust me, you will want to hear it.


Brother, can you give sources where you got details about Harut and marut, jazaka Allah khayran


Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:55 am
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:48 am
Posts: 1644
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Unread post Re: About Sheikh Imran Hosein
insha wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa... hold it right there.

http://www.imranhosein.org/faq/52-islam ... neage.html

Quote:
Are you a Sufi Shakh? Will you be my murshid? What is your spiritual lineage?
Islam and Spirituality
Written by Imran N Hosein
Assalaamu 'alaikum!

My immediate spiritual and intellectual lineages do not follow the traditional Sufi silsila. Rather they are inseparably woven together and go back from Maulana Ansari to Dr Muhammad Iqbal to Maulana Jalaludin Rumi. Maulana Abdul Aleem Siddiqui was the spiritual mentor of my teacher - but he has not played any significant direct role in my intellectual or spiritual life. I am, of course, poorer because of this.

with love,
Imran N Hosein.

...................................

wa 'alaikum assalaam,

'The test of the pudding is in the eating' - is an expression that accurately sums up the subject of Sufism. It is remarkable that none of the Sufi orders, to the best of my knowledge, have been able to recognize paper currencies to be a hoax, bogus, fraudulent and Haram. The pursuit of Islamic spirituality does not require joining a Sufi order. Such a thing might assist but is not a requirement for the pursuit of Islamic spirituality.

I am not a Sufi Shaikh. I am not a Murshid in a Sufi Order. I no longer belong to any Sufi Order. My association with Sufism does not entail any belief or any religious practice that is not firmly founded on the Qur'an and Sunnah.

We are all shepherds, and we will all be questioned about our sheep. In this sense I am a shepherd.

with love,

Imran N. Hosein



I've never HEARD him say he was "Sunni". I believe he (like some of us) prefer to be referred to as Muslims.


I might add to your words brother: I think he prefers to be referred to as a Muslims always trying the best of the best to be on the way of becoming Mumin and inshAllah Muhsin.

_________________
My Avatar is courtesy of Scimitar. Thank you Scimitar


Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:19 am
Profile
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:44 pm
Posts: 358
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: About Sheikh Imran Hosein
insha wrote:
I've never HEARD him say he was "Sunni". I believe he (like some of us) prefer to be referred to as Muslims.



i know man, i have the same idea... its just... too long story :roll:

_________________
Do Not Give Up For Even One Day To Stand Up Against The Deception,
Do Not Give Up For Even An Hour To Fill Your Heart With Faith,
Do Not Give Up For Even A Second To Struggle Against All Evil...
Even The Whole World Turns Against You!
For Your Lord Is There With You With Every Breathe You Take!


Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:18 am
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:14 pm
Posts: 2194
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Unread post Re: About Sheikh Imran Hosein
Quote:
I've compiled parts of an amazing lecture he performed regarding Yajuj wa Majuj toward the last couple minutes of my latest video. You can find the link in my signature for The Pearls of Truth. Trust me, you will want to hear it.


Wow, Mashallah great work Bro Leo..watched all 3 parts [was a lil perturbed about some of the info in part 1 though; esp the introduction maybe i'll write to you on that separately in pm.. i just need to know where that info cam from?]

_________________
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a passer-by.
Hadith Bukhari


Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:32 pm
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:56 am
Posts: 2839
Location: The Batcave
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Unread post Re: About Sheikh Imran Hosein
SWORD OF HONOUR wrote:
Thanks Dear bro I'll see that and thanks for your kind reply


LeMaghrebin wrote:
Brother, can you give sources where you got details about Harut and marut, jazaka Allah khayran


Passer By wrote:
Wow, Mashallah great work Bro Leo..watched all 3 parts [was a lil perturbed about some of the info in part 1 though; esp the introduction maybe i'll write to you on that separately in pm.. i just need to know where that info cam from?]


Salaam,

Jazak'Allahu khairan, brothers, and barak'Allah fik. I was asked the same question on another board so I will just quote myself and copy/paste it. I don't mean to get off-topic here, so I apologize for that in advance if I am taking this thread in the wrong direction:


Quote:
Salaam brother, I'm glad I was able to answer some of your questions. As far as where the information on Harut & Marut was obtained, it's from a book written by Muhammad Yasin Owadally called, "Harut & Marut". Unfortunately, his works is in question by many people as the Noble Qur'an or ahadith give no reference of such a story, yet there are also some facts unmentioned within the Qur'an that are mentioned in the Torah and the Bible. Ultimately, what he says complies with Islamic rulings and does not contradict any of them, hence the little disclaimer in the beginning of Part 2 ;)

The Qur'an simply mentions that Harut and Marut were two angels sent down to Babylon to teach Man the dangers of misusing magic. The reason I included the detailed version of the story was to show the viewers that Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala is Merciful and Understanding of our nature to be "human", and it is therefore that He is so Merciful when one goes astray. Either way, I believe the story still answers your question as far as the origins of magic. The origins of the Kabbalah, however, appear to be Satanic so one can say that magic may even have been introduced originally by him.

Just to be politically correct, there were previous civilizations that existed before us. Unfortunately we don't know how many however we know that at least one of them were wiped off the Earth by hadhrat Jibrael alaihi sallam by the Order of Allah since their use of magic was well beyond its limits. For all we know, each previous civilization may have suffered similar beginnings and fates such as our's, we will never know. My point being, this was not the first time magic was introduced to Man in general, but just our current standing civilization.

Hope I didn't confuse you brother, let me know if that answers it for you, insh'Allah.

Salaam

_________________
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته


The destination? Who cares. Everyone's always so worried about the end but no one wants to take the journey to get there.

{{My Youtube Channel}}


[[You Seek, You Find]]


(((WAKE UP)))


Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Explorer

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 pm
Posts: 85
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Refutation of Imran Hosein’s Book ...
as-salaamu alaikum brothers/sisters,

I stumbled across this interesting article, worthy read.
================================================== ==========
Refutation of Imran Hosein’s Book Entitled
“An Islamic View of Gog & Magog in the Modern World”.


Bismillahi Was-salaatu Was-salaamu ‘Alaa Rasulillah, wa ba’d…

After reading your work on Gog & Magog in the modern world, I deemed it necessary to clarify the correct position of Ahlusunnah Wal-Jamaa’ah on this topic; particularly because it constitutes part of our Aqeedah (belief). The book has landed on fertile ground and resonates with the majority of Muslims seeking an explanation of the current world affairs and it seems you have taken advantage of this in your approach of tackling the subject; You look at modern day events (from America & Israel) that are unfolding in our times and make it binding to try to apply and allegorically interpret them by the ayaat and ahadeeth. And with no textual proof from the sources of Islaam, you deem it an obligation to explain “the reality of constantly unfolding mysterious events” - in effect fabricating “mysterious” interpretations from the Quran and Sunnah – and in turn deviating from the understanding of those grounded with definitive knowledge (al-Ulamaa min ahlusunnah waljamaah). And you label the interpretation of our pious predecessors as “some peripherally important comments made years ago” which requires development of “fresh ta’weel (interpretations)” and claim it’s “better off starting from scratch”. This outrageous remark made against, whom the Prophet (s) named, “khayrun-Naas” – (the best of people - sahaba of Rasulullah, followers of them and their followers – Sahih Bukhari) were both best in practice and understanding the Quran and Sunnah. They were in the company of the Messenger of Allah who clearly explained the verses of Allah unto them. Allah (swt) warns us in the blessed Quran that whosoever strays from the way of the earliest believers and follows a way other than their way, He (swt) will leave them in that path they have chosen and cast them to Hellfire – what an evil destination! [4:115].

To re-interpret the verses of Ya’juj and Ma’juj from scratch is a complete deviation from Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaa’ah in Aqeedah (belief). You mention that Dajjal and Yajuj & Majuj have been long released into the world (page 70) going against the consensus of Ahlussunah Wal-Jamaa’ah Scholars. You refer to the believers who indulge in “tasawwuf” as seeing with “two-eyes” - both the “internal and external” whereas ad-Dajjal sees with only “one-eye” that is the “external” (page xii)- effectively misinterpreting the hadith of Prophet (s) who said “ad-Dajjal a’war, wa inna rabbakum laysa bi a’war” – Dajjal is a’war (has a physical defect or is blind in one eye and not only ‘one eyed’ as is often mistranslated) and your Lord is not a’war (indicating that Allah is perfect in his Attributes)” In another narration in Sahih al-Bukhari the Prophet (s) pointed his hand towards his eye and said “ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape” – clearly depicting his “blind eye” as a physical attribute. You label the “Wahabis” as a “Satanic-Alliance” with the West, yet you state the Shia scholars, those who slander and curse the best of people - the Prophets companions (May Allah be please with them, & may the curse of Allah be upon those who curse them) – as “more willing and receptive” of your fabricated interpretations (page 40).

The book you have published primarily revolves around the verse from the Blessed Quran in Suratul-Anbiyaa quoted below, which you (unfortunately) bring an entirely new meaning to. You state that that “town” refers to Jerusalem and since the Jews have returned back to that “town” that Gog & Magog have hence been released.

Your translation & understanding of the verse is as follows:

There is a ban on a town (ie Jerusalem) which We have destroyed (and whose people were then expelled), that they (ie. the people of the town) can never return (to reclaim that town as their own) until Gog & Magog are released and they spread out in all directions (thus taking control of the world while establishing the Gog and Magog world-order)” [Surah Al-Anbiyaa 21:95-96]. (book blurb)

The classical Arabic translation and understanding of the verse by Prophet Muhammad (s) and his companions is as follows:

“And a ban is laid on every town which We have destroyed that they shall not return. Until Ya’juj and Ma’juj are let loose.” [Surah Al-Anbiyaa 21:95-96].

The Prophets (s) companion Ibn Abbas (ra) said “it is enforced”, ie. it has been decreed that the people of each township that has been destroyed will never return to this world before the Day of Resurrection (release of Gog & Magog is a major sign of the Day or Resurrection), as is reported clearly [through other narrations] from Ibn Abbas, Abu Ja’far Al-Baqir, Qatadah and others” Tafsir Ibn Kathir – Al-Baghawi 3:268, At-Tabari 18:525, Ar-Razi 22:191

Bringing a completely different meaning to an (Aqeedah that was) already established and understood ayah by the Prophet (saw) and his companions would mean:

1. The Prophet Muhammad (saw) failed to prophecies that “town” as Jerusalem and hence betrayed to deliver his message even though he testified in front of all his companions by raising his index finger to the sky and saying “O Allah bear witness that I have fully delivered the message”. And because of his (saw) statement “…there is no evil that takes you closer to Hell except that I have warned you about it”. (Musnad, ash-Shafiee & others)

2. The companions of the Prophet (saw) did not understand this verse even though they were amidst the very one (saw) who was sent to explain them the Quran in its entirety as Allah (swt) says – “we have sent down this Quran to you (Muhammad (saw) so that you may explain to the people what was revealed to them” [16:44]

3. The first three generation of Muslims whom the blessed Prophet Muhammad (saw) labeled “the best generations” in understanding the religion we’re ignorant of such an important sign of the last Hour (the return of Jews to their homeland), and hence the Quran.

4. The first generation of Muslims were united upon misguidance; because the Prophet (saw) said his nation would not unite upon misguidance and not a single one of them said that that “town” is Jerusalem or indicated that it may mean other than what Ibn Abbas explained above; even though the Prophet (saw) had predicted in numerous ahadeeth the prophecy of certain events to occur at certain places (like the conquest of Constantinople) and Jerusalem was as well known then as it is now. So we are left asking why the Prophet (saw) didn’t correct the explanation of this verse by his companion Ibn ‘Abbas (ra) if he understood it wrong – and he (Ibn Abbas) was illustriously labeled “turjumaan al-Quran” – the “interpreter of the Quran” by the Prophet (saw).

5. In that verse Allah uses the word “ahlaknaa” meaning we destroyed. There are other numerous ayaat from the Book of Allah that mention this word together with “qarye” – town or township – ie. Surah Hajj [22:45] Allah says “And many a town/township (qarye) did We destroy (ahlaknaa) while they were given the wrong doing so that it lie in ruins” Ad-dahhak said “[leveled to] their roofs” ie. their houses and cities were completely destroyed (Tafsir Ibn Kathir). Again in Surah Ash-Shu’araa [26:139] Allah says “So they denied him, and We destroyed (ahlaknaa) them” – meaning they continued to disbelieve and stubbornly oppose the prophet Hud (as) so Allah destroyed them and it is well known the means of their destruction being described in more than one place in the Quran – Allah sent against them a strong and furious wind, a fiercely blowing wind that was intensely cold. (Tafsir Ibn Kathir)

Again in Surah Yasin [36:31] Allah says “Do they not see how many of the generations We have destroyed before them? Verily they will not return to them” - meaning ‘do you not learn a lesson from those whom Allah destroyed before you of those who disbelieved in the Messengers? They came to this world once and will not return to it.” This verse is in fact in the same format to the verse quoted in Surah Anbiya [21:95-96] in which Allah says they will not return but He (swt) adds until Ya’juj and Ma’juj are released meaning until the day of judgment draws near then Allah will resurrect them for accounting as He mentions in the ayah right after that [36:32] “And surely, all – everyone of them will be brought before Us.” – (Tafseer Ibn Kathir Vol. 8 P.192 Darusalem Publications). Interpreting a Quranic verse by another Quranic verse is an established tradition of the Scholars of Tafseer. Wallahu a’lam.

Our point above is that in all the verses in which Allah states that He destroyed (ahlaknaa) the townships it is always referring to a physical destruction of the town (and it’s people) and we could not possibly apply that to Jerusalem (since the Prophets arrival as you will see below).

Interesting to note is if we read Surah al-Baqarah ayah 259 it mentions a “town” that was destroyed laying in ruin up to its roofs during the time of Prophet ‘Uzayr (4th Century BC.) and that town was known as Jerusalem. However the people of Jerusalem returned back to their town 70 years after ‘Uzayr died and it was reconstructed (Tafseer Ibn Kathir Vol 2 Page 39 Darusalem Pub.). This period was almost a century prior to the arrival of Prophet Muhammad (saw) and there have been no known destruction of Jerusalem since then. Let us say for the sake of argument that the verse of Surah al-Anbiya’s town [21:95-96] is referring to Jerusalem, and keeping in context with this verse (verses explain one another) if we apply the release of Gog and Magog with the return of the Jews back to Jerusalem as that same “town”- then they (Gog & Magog) would have had to be unleashed before the arrival of Prophet Muhammad (saw). Such a statement would nullify the circle hole opening up in their barrier as it wouldn’t even have existed and also nullify your “Gog - American/Israeli alliance” and “Magog – Russia” nations existence at that time.

To allegorically interpret destruction (ahlaknaa) in Surah Anbiya requires proof from the Quran, all of which are in opposition to it as proven by the Scholars of Tafseer above.

You mention that the Quran has declared that “Allah’s creation does not change” [Rum 30:30] (page 50) using this as proof that the sun will always rise from the east and not possibly from the west. However if you use your quotations from the Quran correctly in context of the verse, we are presented with the overall “bigger picture” of its real meaning. The Scholars of Tafseer like Ibn Kathir, at-Tabari and others have clarified that the verse – “So, set your face towards the religion as a Hanif (pure worshipper). Allah’s fitrah (natural disposition) which He has created mankind. No change let there be in Allah’s Khalq, that is the true religion, but most men know not.”[Rum 30:30] - in reference to the word “Khalq” means “religion”. Other scholars have interpreted this to mean “do not change the creation of Allah”, others even as “Allah made all of His creation equal with the same sound Fitrah”. But the renowned opinion of the majority like Ibn Abbas, Ibrahim an-Nakhaa’i, Sa’id bin Jubayr, Mujahid, ‘Ikramah, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ibn Zayd all said that the verse means “the religion of Allah”. Imam Al-Bukhari also said this verse means “the religion of Allah, and the religion, and the Fitrah is Islam” as is reported by the Messenger of Allah who stated “no child is born except in a state of Fitrah, then his parents change him to a Jew or Christian…” (Tafsir Ibn Kathir Vol.7 P. 545 Darusalem Publications). Nobody but yourself has fabricated such a solitary interpretation of this verse in order to justify your weak point of view.

Secondly, Allah (swt) states that the sun is on its course until an appointed term [Yasin 36:38] proving that the sun will indeed change its course and rise from the west when Allah the All Mighty decrees. Furthermore this is confirmed in a hadeeth recorded in Sahih Al-Bukhari it is narrated that when the sun had set the Prophet (saw) said to Abu Dharr: “Do you know where it goes?” He (Abu Dharr) said Allah and His Messenger knows best. He (saw) said: “It goes and prostrates beneath the Throne (of Allah), and it asks for permission, and permission is given to it. But soon it will prostrate and it will not be accepted from it, and it will ask for permission but permission would be denied, and it will be said to it – ‘Go back from where you came’ so it will rise from its place of setting.”

Thirdly as narrated in Al-Bukhaari (4635) and Muslim (157) that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until the sun rises from its place of setting. When it rises from its place of setting, all people will believe, but on that day ‘no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before.” And also Abu Musa Ash'ari says that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Allah extends His Hand at night so that He can forgive the sinner of the day; He extends His Hand in the day so that He can forgive the sinner of the night. He will continue to do this until the sun rises from the West (the Day of Judgment) - Sahih Muslim. And The Prophet (saw) said: "Whoever repents before the sun rises from its west, Allah will accept his repentance." [Reported by Muslim].

The above ahadeeth indicates that tawbah (repentance) is only accepted until the sun rises from the west. With your allegorical interpretation to mean this sun to be a “false western sunrise – symbolizing Western secular civilization with its scientific and technological revolution and it’s ever-increasing dominance over the world” (page 53) would, in our current time, imply that repentance is no longer valid and accepted by Allah (including yours) – because this “western sun” had risen quite some time ago.

You evaluate the authentic narrations from Sahih Muslim that clearly indicate Gog and Magog to be released after Eesa (as)’s descent as an apparent contradiction, only because you refer it back to your own understanding of Quranic verses and ahaadeeth (which you label a “mountain of evidence”); establishing when (the events of) the hour will unfold.

You claim that the Qur’an sits in judgment on the hadith and not vice versa - “by holding firmly to the Quran in preference to such misinterpretation of the Hadith” (page 52) indicating that it is the Quran that comes first even if it means rejecting a hadith. Even though your claimed “contradiction” of the hadith mentioning the release of Gog and Magog after Eesa (as) is based on your fabrication of the ayah in Surah al-Anbiyaa ]21:95-96] mentioned above – I’d like to clarify an important principle in classification of ayaat against ahadeeth and vice versa. In the event that we are faced with an “apparent” contradiction from the Quran and authentic Sunnah, as a Muslim we must accept and believe in both text. An example of this is the saying of Allah in the Quran: “ud khulul jannata bimaa kuntum ta’maluun” – “Enter into Paradise because of what you had done (from righteous actions)” and the Hadith of the Prophet (s) “None of you would enter Paradise because of his actions”. On the surface this appears as an apparent contradiction but in essence it isn’t, and it is the deficiency of our understanding the text that is at fault, and not the text itself.

You seek to find hidden meanings behind the ayaat of Allah to justify your interpretations - You state that the “final-key” to the Hour is with the return of Eesa (as) because Allah has mentioned him as “ilmus-saa’ah” which in plain Arabic means that he (Eesa (as)) will be a known sign for the coming of the Hour. But you bring yet another solitary interpretation of this verse to mean that Allah marked the establishment of the hour (ilmus-saa’ah) with his (Eesa (as)’s) return and anything beyond that “clearly cannot function as a sign of the Last Hour” (page 94). However the companions of Prophet Mohammed (saw) like Abu Hurayra, Ibn Abbas (ra) and scholars from the earliest generations like Mujahid (student of Ibn Abbas), Abu Al-Aliya, Abu Malik, Ikramah, al-Hasan, Qatada, Ad-dahhak and others, as proven from the many narrations of mutawaatir ahadeeth (the strongest type of hadith), stated that this means “One of the signs of the Hour will be the appearance of Essa ibn Maryam (as) before the day or resurrection” (At-Tabari 21:632 & Al-Qurtubi 16:106 – Tafseer Ibn Katheer). What is explicitly visible is your methodology of interpreting the nass (text) to fit your understanding and abandoning the methodology of ‘Ulamaa from Ahlusunnah of interpreting verses by other verses and ahaadith. Again we ask ourselves why the Prophet (saw) didn’t correct his companions when they understood this verse to be one of the signs of the hour and not the “final-key sign” to the last hour, as you claim.

You mention the muhkam (clear) and mutashaabih (unclear) ayaat of Allah (swt), and that both Allah and those grounded in knowledge know the mutashabih - effectively using this as proof to justify your fabrications. However you overlook an important principle of this verse which turns against you in that you discard so much Muhkam (clear) text (from the ahadeeth) which forms the basis of understanding the unclear (mutashabih) text. – And the ahadith are also part of revelation - the Prophet (saw) has stated that he had received the Quran and something similar to it (the Sunnah)– And the saying of Allah “And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom [3:48] – “ (wisdom is referred to His Sunnah by concensus of the scholars). Unfortunately right from the beginning of the book in its introduction (which you emphatically label a “brilliantly-written introduction”) Dr. Tammam Adi degrades the status of hadith and puts doubts into the hearts of Muslims stating that “He (Allah) did not promise to preserve the Hadith” but only the Quran (page xxi). In fact if we did not have the hadith we would not have our religion altogether because the details of our entire religion are found in the hadith and it would be nonsense for Allah not to protect the religion in its entirety. And the saying of Allah (swt) “He (Muhammad (saw)) does not speak of himself, but he speaks only via revelation (wahy)”. Our enemies know that to destroy Islam they need to destroy our sources, and so they start with the ahaadeeth of the Prophet (saw) because the hadith explain the Quran. Do away with the authentic ahadeeth then you have done away with the correct undertstanding of Islaam (and Quran), because then you can explain any ayaat in the Quran in a manner that suits you.

The hadith in Sahih Bukhari states people would continue to perform Hajj and Umrah even after the release of Gog and Magog. The addition added as “the last hour will not arrive until the Hajj is no longer made to the House” is also found in Bukhari but not part of the same narration. Using these 2 ahaadeeth you try and explain how people today are still performing Hajj and Umrah even after the “Gog and Magog world-order” (ie Jewish/Christian alliance) are established (page 94 & 194) and that they would have to arrive before Eesa (as) arrives because of your solitary understanding of the return of Eesa (as) noted in the paragraph above. And because you claim “it is only a matter of time before this prophecy of Hajj abandonment is near” since “the Jewish-Christian alliance effectively controls the Haramain and the Hajj” (page 193). However it is clearly explained from the hadith in Sahih Muslim that when Allah destroys Gog and Magog the people will live in peace and there will be much sustenance - so the Hajj will comfortably continue during this period of time. Eesa (as) will still be amongst the believers, after he dies he will be buried in the Prophets Chamber with the Messenger of Allah (indicating Makkah/Madina are still visited) then the Ka’bah will be destroyed (as reported in Sahih Muslim) by Suwaiqatain from Habasha (Ethiopia) and then it would logically entail the end of the existence (and validity) of the Hajj and ‘Umrah.

You continuously quote the famous hadith of the Prophet (s) stating that a hole the size of his index finger and thumb closed together has opened in the barrier of Ya’juj and Ma’juj during his time and fabricate this is as proof of their release that time. Or you leave the reader thinking that if the hole was that small over 1400 years ago then it must mean that Ya’juj and Ma’juj have long escaped this barrier. And because you fail to find this barrier with your trusty “Google maps” technology it must have been broken out from long ago (page 164). You state that the fact that we do not embark and seek to find this barrier is evidence enough to state that it does not exist. It is a known fact that on a daily basis, even though we are so technologically advanced, we are still discovering new areas of the Earth which were not known before. Nobody can testify that we have explored and discovered every square inch of this Earth in totality (Google maps/earth does not display every square inch of the Earth in detail). As time progresses we are faced with new breakthroughs & discoveries from our planet. What we do believe in, is that when the time comes, Allah will make known this iron and copper barrier, but at this stage we are ignorant of its location. This argument is actually a claim of the modern time orientalists’ (those who try to find faults with Islaam) that ask the question of “where” this barrier is, trying to put doubts in the hearts of the believers and their deen.

One also asks the question if you consider it as easy as scanning the earth with the largest satellite probe to successfully “spot” this barrier? Or perhaps Google maps might give us coordinates and travel directions to where the barrier is (including travel time via land or air) so we can pay Gog and Magog a visit to see how big the hole is hence knowing if the hour is near or not. Do you think Allah’s signs of the last hour are discovered in such a simple trivial manner? The Prophet (saw) himself was completely ignorant of the hour so who are we to discover one of its major signs so effortlessly with “modern day Google technology”? We believe in what Allah and His Messenger came with without re-interpreting their words it to suit modern day technology or our own “ever-evolving-limited” intelligence.

The Prophet (saw) stated that “I and the hour were sent like this [joining his index and middle fingers together].” If we take the opening of a small hole in the barrier of Ya’juj and Ma’juj over 1400 years ago to imply that they must have broken through the barrier by now then we must also take the above hadith, which demonstrates no physical gap between his 2 fingers (even closer physical implication) – that the hour should have also been established long ago.

And how do we interpret the following hadith about the blowing of the horn on the day of Judgement; Ibn Abbas narrates the Prophet (saw) saying “How can I relax when the one with the Horn has put the Horn in his mouth and knelt down, listening out for the command to be given to him?” Attabari 18:122. Again this was said over 1400 years ago - one might think the horn has already blown if we take the nearness and potential time frame of this hadith the same way of the hole in the erected barrier of Ya’juj and Ma’juj during the Prophets time. Hence we cannot use such timeframe speculation as proof of the emergence of Ya’juj and Ma’juj from the barrier.

In addition to this is the hadeeth reported by Ibn Maajah with a saheeh isnad from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj are digging every day until they can almost see sunlight, then the one who is in charge of them says, “Go back, we will dig again tomorrow.” Then Allaah restores (the barrier) and makes it stronger than it was. (This will continue) until the appointed time. When Allaah wishes to send them against the people, they will dig until they can almost see sunlight, then the one who is in charge of them will say, “Go back, we will dig again tomorrow, in sha Allah.” This time he will say “in sha Allah”, so when they come back (the next day), they will find it as they left it, so they will dig their way out and emerge to attack the people. They will dry up water (by drinking it, because of their great numbers), and the people will seek to protect themselves from them in their fortresses. They will fire their arrows into the sky, and the arrows will come back down covered in blood (as a test for them), and they will say, “We have defeated the people of the earth and have gained the upper hand over the people of heaven.” Then Allah will send worms on the napes of their necks, which will kill them. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, the beasts of the earth will grow fat from their flesh.” (Saheeh Ibn Maajah, 3298)

It is clear from the above hadith that even though an opening in the barrier may appear, Allah restores this back stronger than it was before until He decrees for them to be released. The narrations make mention of Gog & Magog firing arrows to the sky and it being returned back covered in blood (as a test for them). Your modern day “Gog & Magog World-Order” unfortunately don’t quite fit into this description and you are forced to allegorically interpret the arrows as them “waging star wars”. The arrows are in fact real bows & arrows as proven in the authentic narration in Sahih Muslim and Tirmidhi in which the Prophet (saw) states “For seven years Muslims will build fires with Gog and Magog’s bows and arrows”.
In Suratul-Kahf Allah mentions the wall Dhul-Qarnan built will be “dakkaa” (leveled to the ground) for Gog and Magog to be unleashed and they will surge like waves on one another (18:98-99). The next statement (same verse) establishes the trumpet be blown and beginning of resurrection. This sequence is similarly confirmed by the hadith of Rasoolullah in Sahih Muslim (which you implicitly reject) that states Ee’saa (as) and the believers will seek refuge in Mount Tuur after Allah unleashes Gog and Magog out to cause destruction and then Allah will cause Gog and Magog to die and then the day of resurrection to commence when He wills thereafter. But you mention this hadith to be in opposition to your “own interpretation” of the Quranic verse. In fact the hadith is in perfect harmony with the ayaat of Allah, if you but only understand the verse in Surah Al-Anbiyaa [21:95-96] the same way Prophet Muhammad (saw) and his companions understood it.

The hadith mentioning 999 out of every 1000 destined for Hell to be all from Gog and Magog (also indicating their huge population) is mentioned in your book and Gog & Magog are known to be an established tribe from the progeny of Adam (as) as mentioned in the ahadith. However if Gog and Magog are all destined for the Hell-fire as in the narration above and according to your interpretation that Gog are all Anglo-American-Israeli descent and Magog are all Russian descent people then we are left wondering where the American, Israeli and Russian reverts to Islaam will be… in hell-fire? Nonsense! And if they are as you say the “evil-alliance” within these nations – you are making a statement which requires textual (not “perceived” worldly event) proof to distinguish who is and isn’t from the Gog and Magog. If it is primarily based on corruption then there are many nations that have caused this and a physical description and attribution of them to a particular tribe by Allah and the Prophet would make no sense. Allah mentions them in the ahadith as a “tribe/nation” with a certain description (wide faces, small eyes & reddish hair) that used to spread mischief on earth and thus were barricaded by the wall built by Dhul-Qarnayn - and there is no distinction made within them at all – they are only referred to as a complete tribe that will cause corruption and destruction.

Besides this is the hadith reported by Sahih Muslim in which Allah (swt) states: “I have created servants of mine (ie. Gog and Magog) so powerful that none but I can wage war on them”. Allah explicitly states that nobody except Him can wage war on these people. Not even Eesa (as) to whom Allah has given the power to kill ad-Dajjal (the Anti Christ) can fight Gog and Magog but will flee with the believers from them to the mountain and only Allah will destroy Gog and Magog by sending a disease on them as reported in the hadith in Sahih Muslim. If it is as you say that Gog is the “American/Israeli Alliance and Magog is Russia” (page 139) then we are left puzzled how the Chechen Mujahideen (fighters) almost single handedly expelled the Russian army out of their homeland. Not to mention the many freedom fighters currently waging war on Israeli/American occupation in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere.

You state that the water level of Lake Tiberias in Jerusalem is just about to dry out using this vague argument to validate the release of Gog and Magog. However the hadith in Sahih Muslim clearly states their consumption from Lake Tiberias to occur after the descent of Eesa (as) and death of ad-Dajjal when Eesa (as) and the believers flee to Mount Tur and they (Gog and Magog) are released the first of them will pass by the lake and drink out of it and when the last of them does he says there was once water here. The hadith also clearly states both Gog & Magog will consume the water from this lake together as they pass by it. It is reasonable to comprehend Israel’s consumption of their homeland Lake Tiberias but questionable how America and Russia (your claimed Gog & Magog counterparts) from such a remote geographical distance are also consuming water from this Lake.

You mention the statement of our Prophet (saw) in Sahih Bukhari as saying “woe to the Arabs from an evil that has approached…” thereafter he (saw) mentions a hole in the barrier of Gog and Magog and you interpret this to mean Gog and Magog will specifically target and “persecute” Arabs (page 133). However this expression is commonly used by the Arabs of that time. Prior to making an important statement, they would start by mentioning an affliction to befall them. Like the statements of the Prophet (s) “may your mother lose you!” and “may your face be covered with dust!” or just simply “waylaka!” (woe to you..) in many narrations, preceding before he would mention a significant matter. The ahadeeth of Gog and Magogs’ corruption indicate they attack all the people in general because of their statement as authentically reported in Ibn Majah: “We have defeated the people of the earth and gained the upper hand over the people of heaven…”

Having written and compiled an entire book on this subject matter, it is clearly evident how compassionate and attached you are to such a solitary school of thought. In almost each chapter you make mention of your attempted failure to convince those “doubters” and “arguers” that continue to “stubbornly” reject your opinion and that your critics will one day be “silenced” when your prophecies are fulfilled – these remarks obviously suggest there have already been others that have approached and advised you about this. However my statements are but a plain and clear small naseehah insha-Allah from a brother of yours - that will either be for you or against you on the Day of Judgment. Anything that I have said that is correct is from Allah (swt) and anything I said that is wrong is from Shaytaan. Wallahu Teala A’lam. May Allah (swt) keep us upon the understanding and path of the pious predecessors whom Allah is pleased with and they are pleased with Him – Ameen.

Subhanakallahumma wabi hamdik ash-hadu anlaa ilaaha illa anta, astaghfiruka wa atuubu ilayk.


Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:35 pm
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:51 pm
Posts: 534
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Refutation of Imran Hosein’s Book ...
Do you know the name of the author of this article?

_________________
..and We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things, a Guide, a Mercy, and Glad Tidings to Muslims.
(Quran 16:89)


Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 pm
Profile
Admin/Forum Technician
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 pm
Posts: 4795
Location: Dunya
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Unread post Re: Refutation of Imran Hosein’s Book ...
Intellectual rubbish in my opinion.

_________________
Road To Qiyamah

Part 9:


The Wake Up Project proudly presents it's newest documentary investigating the signs leading to the last day of judgment and resurrection that have already occurred and continue to intensify.




{People are strange when you're a stranger...}


Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:33 am
Profile WWW
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4386
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Unread post Re: Refutation of Imran Hosein’s Book ...
I politely disagree; the biggest criticism against Shaykh Imran Hosein's opinions is by implying that some of the Major Signs have/already occurring --->> the FIRST blowing of the Horn (Sur) has already occurred;

I appreciate Shaykh Imran's views in bringing urgency to matters of the Hour; but in bringing these allegory understanding of these Signs; the urgency....the MAGNIFICENCE of the 10 Major Signs loses its luster in the process.

QUESTIONS:
HAS THE SUR (HORN) BEEN BLOWN???
HOW DO RECITERS OF THE QURAN (WHO UNDERSTANDS ARABIC) READ VERSES ABOUT BLOWING OF THE HORN??? THEY HEARTS SHAKE QUAKE AND TREMBLE

We wouldn't be having the luxury nor time of engaging in these intellectual discussions; when even just one of the MAJOR signs finally shows up..... :?


Hasbunallah Rabbunallah.....


Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:46 am
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:48 am
Posts: 1644
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Unread post Re: Refutation of Imran Hosein’s Book ...
Refutation
The usage of this word in that article is the absolute ignorance of its initial meaning and function....and more...

And, practically and ethically speaking, if someone or some group wants to refute the work of Shaikh Imran Hosien they must follow the proper way to do so.
-Reach the same level as shaikh Imran hosien; become a known authentic shaikh
-Publish books (medium) and there you go refute his work.
No non unknown obscure entity and identity has the right to just out of the sudden write and title his write a “refutation”.
That is how things really work in real life, sweet hearts. "This is not an attack on wakeup author of this thread"



asralfarhi wrote:
I politely disagree; the biggest criticism against Shaykh Imran Hosein's opinions is by implying that some of the Major Signs have/already occurring --->> the FIRST blowing of the Horn (Sur) has already occurred;

excuse me?

asralfarhi wrote:
I appreciate Shaykh Imran's views in bringing urgency to matters of the Hour; but in bringing these allegory understanding of these Signs; the urgency....the MAGNIFICENCE of the 10 Major Signs loses its luster in the process.

QUESTIONS:
HAS THE SUR (HORN) BEEN BLOWN???
HOW DO RECITERS OF THE QURAN (WHO UNDERSTANDS ARABIC) READ VERSES ABOUT BLOWING OF THE HORN??? THEY HEARTS SHAKE QUAKE AND TREMBLE

We wouldn't be having these discussions; when even just one of the MAJOR signs finally shows up..... :?


Hasbunallah Rabbunallah.....


Do you want me to give you a glance on how I would reply your postS and wordS? let alone your taking advantage of........
Goash, I haven't decided yet when to start with you brother AsraAlfarhi

_________________
My Avatar is courtesy of Scimitar. Thank you Scimitar


Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:11 am
Profile
Explorer

Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 93
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Refutation of Imran Hosein’s Book ...
While the writer of the refutation article does make some fair points, for the most part, he does not seem to be open to any new ideas. In other words, he has been eating too much halwa :lol: (people who've seen many of his lectures will know what I'm talking about)

He also misinterprets some concepts; I don't recall Imran Hosein ever saying that all Anglo whites and Russians were Gog and Magog. The impression I got was that the tribes of Gog and Magog just happened to mix in with the peoples of those geographic areas at a given point of time.

There are certainly some things I disagree with Imran Hosein about, for example:

- he identifies the Dabba tul Ardh as Israel
- he identifies the rising of the sun from the West as the rise of Western civilization

But other than that, I think Imran Hosein is spot on with most of his views. And he has stated in some of his lectures that he intends to go back to the that book and release a new edition, some new insights. May Allah (swt) reward him for his efforts.


Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:26 pm
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:48 am
Posts: 1644
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Unread post Re: Refutation of Imran Hosein’s Book ...
for the second time
http://www.imranhosein.org/articles/signs-of-the-last-day/267-is-imam-al-mahdi-about-to-emerge.html




Quote:
There are some Muslims who, impressed by the views of distinguished scholars such as Ibn Khaldun and Dr Muhammad Iqbal, have rejected belief in the advent of Imām al-Mahdi. Some of them even go on to dismiss our preoccupation with this subject with disdain and with spurious comments.

They should be warned that it is not only false but also sinful to argue that those who strive for a deeper understanding of the subject of the advent of Imām al-Mahdi (‘alaihi al-Salām) are a people who are content to sit waiting with folded arms for the Imām while doing nothing to combat falsehood and oppression in the world.

We have no doubt that certain members of the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) will be blessed with true dreams and visions which will convey to them information concerning the End-Time advent of Imām al-Mahdi (‘alaihi al-Salām). Readers must know however, that information so obtained cannot be objectively verified, and hence that there is no compulsion on any one to accept such information as truth.

This writer has never attempted to use such information in his analysis of events now mysteriously unfolding in the world, and in the Holy Land in particular. Rather he has continuously striven to grasp the ‘system of meaning’ of the subject of the End Times as derived from data located in the Qur’ān and Ahadīth of Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam). He is confident that his students will Insha Allah, continue that effort when he is no longer in this world. His conclusions, based on rational analysis (and intuitive internal insight), must always be qualified with the words Allahu ‘alam (Allah Knows best).

Those who are not convinced by his views expressed in this essay or in other writings and lectures, therefore have every right to withhold acceptance. Those on the other hand who reject his views, cannot be recognised as serious critics who deserve a response, unless and until they offer their own ‘correct’ views that are published under a name by which they can be recognized and held accountable. This writer is confident that a reasoned and respectful scholarly dialogue (in response to this and other essays on the subject) will enrich all those who participate with a greater understanding and insight into the subject Insha Allah.

The subject of the emergence of Imām al-Mahdi has now assumed truly urgent importance in the world of Islam ̶ Shia as well as Sunni. The misguided followers of the false Prophet of Qadian, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Kazzab, should follow carefully the discussion on this subject so that they may recognize Insha Allah, the falsehood of Mirza’s claims that he was Imām al-Mahdi as well as the Promised Messiah. This subject is of urgent importance since the Anglo-American-Israeli military attack on the Arabs, Pakistan and Iran can be expected at any time now, and we can therefore expect that someone will soon emerge with yet another false claim to be the promised Imām.

We warned in an earlier essay that an Israeli attack on Iran would almost certainly provoke the emergence of a Shia claimant to be the promised Imām. We can expect a Sunni claimant on the other hand, when the attack is launched against the Arabs or Pakistan.

This essay, written in Buenos Aires in Argentina as I make my way to our Second International Islamic Retreat in Cape Town, attempts to explain the subject of the advent of Imām al-Mahdi in its End-Time context and to thus offer a view concerning the time-line for the emergence of the prophesied Imām.

There are some Muslims who, impressed by the views of distinguished scholars such as Ibn Khaldun and Dr Muhammad Iqbal, have rejected belief in the advent of Imām al-Mahdi. Some of them even go on to dismiss our preoccupation with this subject with disdain and with spurious comments.

They should be warned that it is not only false but also sinful to argue that those who strive for a deeper understanding of the subject of the advent of Imām al-Mahdi (‘alaihi al-Salām) are a people who are content to sit waiting with folded arms for the Imām while doing nothing to combat falsehood and oppression in the world.

Our understanding of the ‘system of meaning’ which harmoniously integrates all data from the Qur’ān and Ahadīth pertaining to the End Times, recognizes the return of the true Messiah Jesus the son of the Virgin Mary (peace and blessings of Allah Most High be upon them both) as the Sign of all Signs of the End Times (see ‘An Islamic View of Gog and Magog in the Modern World’); hence the subject of the emergence Imām al-Mahdi must be harmoniously integrated with that momentous return.

It is logically inconsistent that a wise God, whose creation is flawless, should send the true Messiah back to this world before Dajjāl the false Messiah has completed his mission of impersonating the true Messiah. That mission of impersonation would not be complete until he publicly proclaims that he is the promised Messiah. In addition, I believe that no learned Jew would ever respond seriously to any claimant to be the promised Messiah unless that claimant is a Jew, he makes his claim from within the Holy Land (Jerusalem to be specific), and makes his claim while offering overt evidence that he has already established his rule (or has the capacity to do so) over the world in general and in particular over the Arab/Muslim world that surrounds the Holy Land on all sides. I hold this view since the Jewish scriptures proclaim the advent of a Messiah who will rule the world (eternally) from the throne of David (‘alaihi al-Salām).

I have argued in ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an’ as well as in other writings, that Dajjāl’s ‘day like a month’ is now coming to an end and that his ‘day like a week’ is about to commence. The evidence which emerges from the ‘system of meaning’ of the subject is that the passage from a ‘day like a month’ to a ‘day like a week’ cannot occur without great wars which will result in the loss of millions of lives. This is what occurred during the passage from a ‘day like a year’ to a ‘day like a month’.

When those wars do break out, and that should sadly be soon, then those who consider this writer to be rightly-guided (or at least not misguided) would understand what is happening in the world and as a consequence should neither be confused nor enter into a state of despair.

They would also consider the following present facts to be pertinent when answering the question which is the topic of this essay:

Israel has not as yet established her control over the Arab/Muslim world that surrounds the Euro-Jewish State;

The territory of the State of Israel has not as yet expanded to encompass the frontiers of the Holy Land as (falsely) delineated in the Torah;

Israel has not as yet replaced USA as the ruling State in the world;

No Jew has as yet (i.e., in recent times) proclaimed himself to be the Promised Messiah.

The evidence is therefore clear that Imām al-Mahdi cannot emerge at this time. Such would be inconsistent with the ‘system of meaning’ which integrates all End-Time data in a harmonious whole.

Our view, and Allah Knows best, is that the Imām can only emerge at that time when Dajjāl’s ‘day like a week’ has come to an end and he has emerged in human form in our world of space and time. This is so for the following reason:

A Hadīth in the Sahīh of Imām al-Bukhāri informs us that the advent of the Imām will be contemporaneous with the return of Jesus (‘alaihi al-Salaam):

“How will you be (at that time) when the son of Mary descends amongst you and your Imām will (at that time) be from amongst yourselves (i.e., a Muslim).”

(Sahīh Bukhāri)

Those who wish to do so can hold the view that a period for as long as 20 or 30 years can elapse between the advent of the Imām and the return of Jesus (‘alaihi al-Salām). We hold a different view. We believe that the State of Israel - and the Gog and Magog world-order which support that Euro-Jewish State - will respond with desperate speed to the Imām’s appearance in Makkah, and would attempt to eliminate him without delay. If this is true, then as soon as the Imām makes his appearance at the Holy Ka’aba and proclaims himself to be the promised Imām, events can be expected to move rapidly towards a confrontation with those who control power in the world. That confrontation will eventually lead to a personal confrontation between the Imām and Dajjāl as described in the Hadīth in Sahīh Muslim. That in turn, would be the moment when Jesus (‘alaihi al-Salām) will descend from the sky “with the hands resting on the wings of two angels”.

Our conclusion therefore, is that only a brief period of time will elapse between the advent of the Imām and the return of Jesus (‘alaihi al-Salām).

Since we also argue that Jesus (‘alaihi al-Salām) will not return until Dajjāl the false Messiah has completed his mission and publicly claimed to be the Messiah, it follows that the world may have to wait for at least another two or three decades for the blessed Imām to emerge and for events to then rapidly escalate until Jesus (‘alaihi al-Salām) returns, Dajjāl is killed, Gog and Magog are destroyed, and Khilāfah is restored in Jerusalem. And Allah Knows best!

Our gentle readers must strive to remain ever vigilant during the time which remains before the Imām emerges, however long that may be, not to be deceived by the false Imāms who are certain to soon emerge, and who would faithfully follow in the misguided footsteps of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani. I would be surprised if the Israeli Mossad/CIA has not already groomed a suitable candidate.

End






Quote:
Those who are not convinced by his views expressed in this essay or in other writings and lectures, therefore have every right to withhold acceptance. Those on the other hand who reject his views, cannot be recognised as serious critics who deserve a response, unless and until they offer their own ‘correct’ views that are published under a name by which they can be recognized and held accountable. This writer is confident that a reasoned and respectful scholarly dialogue (in response to this and other essays on the subject) will enrich all those who participate with a greater understanding and insight into the subject Insha Allah.


-Those on the other hand who reject his views, cannot be recognised as serious critics who deserve a response unless and until they offer their own ‘correct’ views that are published under a name by which they can be recognized and held accountable

that is just beautiful.



-This writer is confident that a reasoned and respectful scholarly dialogue (in response to this and other essays on the subject) will enrich all those who participate with a greater understanding and insight into the subject Insha Allah.
that is just more beautiful

_________________
My Avatar is courtesy of Scimitar. Thank you Scimitar


Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:22 am
Profile
Admin/Forum Technician
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 pm
Posts: 4795
Location: Dunya
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Unread post Re: Refutation of Imran Hosein’s Book ...
The Arrivals suffers a similar problem. People defer, but offer no better explanation. Only criticism.

_________________
Road To Qiyamah

Part 9:


The Wake Up Project proudly presents it's newest documentary investigating the signs leading to the last day of judgment and resurrection that have already occurred and continue to intensify.




{People are strange when you're a stranger...}


Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:24 am
Profile WWW
Specialist

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:16 pm
Posts: 2879
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 70 times
Unread post Maulana Imran Hosein 2011: 2nd Retreat
2nd Retreat Introduction



Last edited by LeMaghrebin on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.



Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:34 pm
Profile
Guest

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:53 am
Posts: 22
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Maulana Imran Hosein 2011: 2nd Retreat Introduction
Selam!

Do you have the whole retreat?... Please upload!

_________________
LETS STOP WITH ALL THIS SINGLE MADE PRODUCTIONS AND UNITE, AND MAKE SOMETHING BIG OUT OF IT INSTEAD! LIKE TO BEGIN WITH THIS HOMEPAGE.. (FINISH IT), AND IF A BROTHER NEEDS HELP ASK THE BROTHER FOR HELP, IF YOU CAN'T HELP THE BROTHER THEN PASS THE PROBLEM ON UNTIL SOMEONE CAN, ONE UMMAH!


Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:10 pm
Profile
Specialist

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:16 pm
Posts: 2879
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 70 times
Unread post Re: Maulana Imran Hosein 2011: 2nd Retreat Introduction
Thats all I found..maybe if someone finds more will post it on here


Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:25 pm
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:51 pm
Posts: 534
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Maulana Imran Hosein 2011: 2nd Retreat Introduction
Thank you

_________________
..and We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things, a Guide, a Mercy, and Glad Tidings to Muslims.
(Quran 16:89)


Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:16 pm
Profile
Specialist

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:16 pm
Posts: 2879
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 70 times
Unread post Re: Maulana Imran Hosein 2011: 2nd Retreat Introduction
Compiled lectures into one


Last edited by LeMaghrebin on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.



Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 am
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:48 am
Posts: 1644
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Unread post Re: Maulana Imran Hosein 2011: 2nd Retreat Introduction
Jazak Allah kol khair

_________________
My Avatar is courtesy of Scimitar. Thank you Scimitar


Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:15 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 42  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Wake Up Project Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

phpBB SEO
Wake Up Project

Like us on FaceBook!