voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:41 pm




Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Re: The Bermuda Triangle & The Dragons Triangle 
Author Message
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:16 pm
Posts: 1498
Location: Sydney, Australia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
Christians believe he comes from the sea also


Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.


Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:47 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Profile WWW
Guest

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:19 pm
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
muslimscenter wrote:
salam, thank you for this post. i think there are two more threads here on bermuda you can take a look at them here:

1. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=128&start=0
2.http://www.wup-forum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 14&start=0

You are most welcome and thanks for the links.


Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:15 pm
Profile
Guest

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:19 pm
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
Dj Azzurri wrote:
Christians believe he comes from the sea also


Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.


Most interesting...I am not surprise.Thanks for posting this.


Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:17 pm
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 pm
Posts: 170
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
yes, there is a djinn kingdom...a ton of them on the sea..

i have a few friend who have a 'gift' from his birth and some of them who had an unique ability like can see djinn, communicate with them, and even pass through in their world

i hear from my friend that he with his friend and teache ronce with transdimensional ability go through bermuda sea...he saw a very big and amazing kingdom at the bottom of the sea...its a djinn kingdom..lead by an Ifreet class djinn :? he's wandering around the kingdom but scared to go more further..then he wandering somewhere else...he see an interisting building near the kingdom, and he shocked..because..that building is really weird, full of a metal, and its look like a very modern building :? when he goes inside..he saw 3 creature like human but not like an ordinary human..he want to talk with them, but his teacher told him that that creature can talk normally like us..they use like telepathy to communicate


Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:36 am
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 pm
Posts: 468
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
riihun at indonesia wrote:
yes, there is a djinn kingdom...a ton of them on the sea..

i have a few friend who have a 'gift' from his birth and some of them who had an unique ability like can see djinn, communicate with them, and even pass through in their world

i hear from my friend that he with his friend and teache ronce with transdimensional ability go through bermuda sea...he saw a very big and amazing kingdom at the bottom of the sea...its a djinn kingdom..lead by an Ifreet class djinn :? he's wandering around the kingdom but scared to go more further..then he wandering somewhere else...he see an interisting building near the kingdom, and he shocked..because..that building is really weird, full of a metal, and its look like a very modern building :? when he goes inside..he saw 3 creature like human but not like an ordinary human..he want to talk with them, but his teacher told him that that creature can talk normally like us..they use like telepathy to communicate


May I know what other class of djinn is there apart from ifreet?

_________________


005.117 I spake unto them only that which Thou commandedst me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things.
005.118 (Jesus said) If Thou punish them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou forgive them (lo! they are Thy slaves). Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, the Wise.


Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4383
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
helpme wrote:
May I know what other class of djinn is there apart from ifreet?


other than your run of the mill 'djinn' and the stronger ifreet, Look these up brother;

- Mareed
- Ghul (ghouls?)
- Jaan
- Shaytan

note: all Shaytan are djinns, but not all djinns are Shaytan, just like the human world, it is never plainly BLACK & WHITE.....let Allah the Al-Haakim be the Judge over all his creations.

@bro Riiihun; the next time you talk to your gifted friend - could you ask him what is actually brewing in the Bermudas and the Gulf of Mexico; are they trying to bring back ATLANTIS? Has Al-Masikh Dajjal been here?

[note: Whistleblower, Insider and super soldier from project Talent & Seagate, Aaron McCollum mentions of 12 underwater bases (as in beneath the seabed) in this area - only 2 are operated by humans! :shock: ]

*edited* thank you for the confirmation regarding the faculty of speech via TELEPATHY amongst djinns, speech via 'SOUND' is an innate ability in Bani Adam (humans); though only the higher ranking Djinn can master speech thru sound.


Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:43 am
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 pm
Posts: 170
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
asralfarhi wrote:
helpme wrote:
May I know what other class of djinn is there apart from ifreet?


other than your run of the mill 'djinn' and the stronger ifreet, Look these up brother;

- Mareed
- Ghul (ghouls?)
- Jaan
- Shaytan

note: all Shaytan are djinns, but not all djinns are Shaytan, just like the human world, it is never plainly BLACK & WHITE.....let Allah the Al-Haakim be the Judge over all his creations.

@bro Riiihun; the next time you talk to your gifted friend - could you ask him what is actually brewing in the Bermudas and the Gulf of Mexico; are they trying to bring back ATLANTIS? Has Al-Masikh Dajjal been here?

[note: Whistleblower, Insider and super soldier from project Talent & Seagate, Aaron McCollum mentions of 12 underwater bases (as in beneath the seabed) in this area - only 2 are operated by humans! :shock: ]

*edited* thank you for the confirmation regarding the faculty of speech via TELEPATHY amongst djinns, speech via 'SOUND' is an innate ability in Bani Adam (humans); though only the higher ranking Djinn can master speech thru sound.


salam.. well..i'm interested to learing his ablity too because it CAN be learned as well.. but you mustn't going alone to do a transdimensional, its to dangerous... theres a time when he tell a story about him and his friend goes to the Djinn kingdom at the sky..well..like a Floating Kingdom..with an Unodinary Machinery thing :? they got an ambush from a Devil/or High Rank-Djinn like a Big long horned animal, with black skins, and it can blasting a flame like a dragon...alhamdulillah they can run from that creature safely because their teacher protect them

Under the sea of bermudas is a like research lab and the creature is...umm..wel..it confusing him too..but he guess it that they're maybe an 'alien', he's not sure :? because he can't feel the same presence like Djinn, but they do communicate with telepathy...

Atlantis,huh?he tell me that there's a ruin of a huge kingdom at there...on the deepest of the sea

About the Dajjal..No, it just the High Rank Djinn and the 'creature-like-Alien'.. Dajjal isn't there :?

Umm...i have a lot of story from my gifted friend and a personal experience with the kind of this..but,since my english isn't good i'm sorry if some of you didn't understand about what i wrote here :?


Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:49 am
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 pm
Posts: 468
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
riihun at indonesia wrote:
asralfarhi wrote:
helpme wrote:
May I know what other class of djinn is there apart from ifreet?


other than your run of the mill 'djinn' and the stronger ifreet, Look these up brother;

- Mareed
- Ghul (ghouls?)
- Jaan
- Shaytan

note: all Shaytan are djinns, but not all djinns are Shaytan, just like the human world, it is never plainly BLACK & WHITE.....let Allah the Al-Haakim be the Judge over all his creations.

@bro Riiihun; the next time you talk to your gifted friend - could you ask him what is actually brewing in the Bermudas and the Gulf of Mexico; are they trying to bring back ATLANTIS? Has Al-Masikh Dajjal been here?

[note: Whistleblower, Insider and super soldier from project Talent & Seagate, Aaron McCollum mentions of 12 underwater bases (as in beneath the seabed) in this area - only 2 are operated by humans! :shock: ]

*edited* thank you for the confirmation regarding the faculty of speech via TELEPATHY amongst djinns, speech via 'SOUND' is an innate ability in Bani Adam (humans); though only the higher ranking Djinn can master speech thru sound.


salam.. well..i'm interested to learing his ablity too because it CAN be learned as well.. but you mustn't going alone to do a transdimensional, its to dangerous... theres a time when he tell a story about him and his friend goes to the Djinn kingdom at the sky..well..like a Floating Kingdom..with an Unodinary Machinery thing :? they got an ambush from a Devil/or High Rank-Djinn like a Big long horned animal, with black skins, and it can blasting a flame like a dragon...alhamdulillah they can run from that creature safely because their teacher protect them

Under the sea of bermudas is a like research lab and the creature is...umm..wel..it confusing him too..but he guess it that they're maybe an 'alien', he's not sure :? because he can't feel the same presence like Djinn, but they do communicate with telepathy...

Atlantis,huh?he tell me that there's a ruin of a huge kingdom at there...on the deepest of the sea

About the Dajjal..No, it just the High Rank Djinn and the 'creature-like-Alien'.. Dajjal isn't there :?

Umm...i have a lot of story from my gifted friend and a personal experience with the kind of this..but,since my english isn't good i'm sorry if some of you didn't understand about what i wrote here :?


No no we understand, pls tell us more about this creature-like-alien, where did they come from? are they all evil? none of them muslim?

_________________


005.117 I spake unto them only that which Thou commandedst me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things.
005.118 (Jesus said) If Thou punish them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou forgive them (lo! they are Thy slaves). Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, the Wise.


Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:24 am
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 pm
Posts: 170
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
helpme wrote:
No no we understand, pls tell us more about this creature-like-alien, where did they come from? are they all evil? none of them muslim?


my friend didn;t ask them where they come from..but he ask about what are they doing here...the creature via telepathy answer that theyre came from a far place not from this solar system...they came here just for researching...regarding to find anything about their Ancestor connection with this planet :?

When i hear that i remember about something..in Al-qur'an explain that before Prophet Adam AS and Eve come down to the Earth there was another kind that lives on it..because of their wicked, Allah sends an Army of Angels to slay them but not all of them.. Maybe their Ancestor have a relation with the some-kind that lives before us..before Prophet Adam AS :?


Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:42 am
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 pm
Posts: 170
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
[Saba 34:45] And those before them had denied - and these have not reached even a tenth of what We had given them – so they denied My Noble Messengers; so how did My rejection turn out?

We human..didn't compare at least just 1/10 from Allah give it to the 'ummah' before human..yet, most of us still denied


Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:02 am
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 pm
Posts: 468
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
riihun at indonesia wrote:
[Saba 34:45] And those before them had denied - and these have not reached even a tenth of what We had given them – so they denied My Noble Messengers; so how did My rejection turn out?

We human..didn't compare at least just 1/10 from Allah give it to the 'ummah' before human..yet, most of us still denied


Are these beings= extraterrestrials? so they don't believe in God of the whole universe? I find it disturbing they did their research without bordering of God's revelation :? . fishy, is your friend story true or is he being tricked into believing something that is not true?

_________________


005.117 I spake unto them only that which Thou commandedst me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things.
005.118 (Jesus said) If Thou punish them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou forgive them (lo! they are Thy slaves). Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, the Wise.


Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 am
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 pm
Posts: 170
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
helpme wrote:
riihun at indonesia wrote:
[Saba 34:45] And those before them had denied - and these have not reached even a tenth of what We had given them – so they denied My Noble Messengers; so how did My rejection turn out?

We human..didn't compare at least just 1/10 from Allah give it to the 'ummah' before human..yet, most of us still denied


Are these beings= extraterrestrials? so they don't believe in God of the whole universe? I find it disturbing they did their research without bordering of God's revelation :? . fishy, is your friend story true or is he being tricked into believing something that is not true?



no..no..thats not what i mean..
but, i'm not say that you must trusting my friend story...i just want to share here, i don;t care if anyone here trust it or not.. i just have about 80% that his story is close to the truth from my personal research regarding Djiin world and Ancient Civilization before human

they do believe in god, but like us..most of them back then are wicked..so god punish them..like ummah from prophet ages before Muhammad, but Allah maybe saving some of them who have faith in god, and a few of them who don't to make that a lesson for their ummah, and the next ummah after them


Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:13 pm
Profile
Explorer

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm
Posts: 104
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
noor22 wrote:
2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.


In contrast to this, it is the very same beast in the coat of arms in england.


Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:57 am
Profile
Explorer

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:19 pm
Posts: 71
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
riihun at indonesia wrote:
i have a few friend who have a 'gift' from his birth and some of them who had an unique ability like can see djinn, communicate with them, and even pass through in their world


I highly doubt that.

There are like several jinn at a certain location at any given time. By now your friends should have been in coma.


Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:29 pm
Profile
Guest

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:19 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
this makes allot of sense..
i have been wondering is human predestind for this to happend in the last days.??? can things change...??


Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:48 pm
Profile
Guest

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:19 pm
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
Allah bless u brother


Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:12 pm
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 pm
Posts: 170
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
Pierced Lead wrote:
riihun at indonesia wrote:
i have a few friend who have a 'gift' from his birth and some of them who had an unique ability like can see djinn, communicate with them, and even pass through in their world


I highly doubt that.

There are like several jinn at a certain location at any given time. By now your friends should have been in coma.


yes, normally not many people can stand their aura, because of different dimension, space and time... if we pass through to the djinn world, our power will sucked little by little..same case with the djinn if they want to pass through our world.. but there is a 'dimension' too between our world and djinn world, and our power with djin is equal, no handicap...if you're skilled and talented enough or going with many people or someone that quite strong, its fine to wandering around to that 2 dimension


Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:35 pm
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm
Posts: 248
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: bermuda !!!!
asralfarhi wrote:
Funny you should be asking that, just wrote something about that in the Inner Earth thread, perhaps a good place to start is retrace where the meeting point of Prophet Musa alaihi salam with Khidr alaihi salam....the clues are located in Surah Al-Kahfi;

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=7593&start=60

- Majma'a al-bahrain (the place where the two seas meet)
- Bahrun A'jaba (weird/strange sea)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've also been fascinated by the Bermuda Triangle.....according to this book I am translating....in the delving deeper into the Dajjal series, it will come to a point where an Alliance between two cursed ones was formed - one Bani Adam (dajjal) one Bani Jaan (Iblees). Where? Somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9637

In fact the title of that book is "Dajjal Shall Appear from a Djinn Kingdom in the Bermuda Triangle" by Muhammad Isa Dawud.

It's interesting why would Iblees would want to choose this location as his main base of operations;

Here's one possible answer; Energy Grids or Ley Lines

Just so happens the ones that Iblees has fortresses are the Vile Vortices of the World.
Image

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas ... rra_11.htm

Image
Find out the hot, cool and balanced points in the grid....cool!


Thanks for posting the map bro. A lot of my previous research involved the vertical vile vortices and ley lines and i had lost it. Tried to find the map on net but couldnt locate it.

I discovered ley lines when i saw in a documentary that ALL the modern big cities are made based on Ley lines and usually the areas with high energy is the one where a lot of activity;s going on, e.g., downtown areas, Manhattan, etc.

About 4-5 years ago when i was living in Canada i had done research on this and had found out that some people were complaining of headaches+health issues on certain locations because they suspected the location fell on a crossing (of ley lines).


Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:26 pm
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 pm
Posts: 827
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
riihun at indonesia wrote:
Pierced Lead wrote:
riihun at indonesia wrote:
i have a few friend who have a 'gift' from his birth and some of them who had an unique ability like can see djinn, communicate with them, and even pass through in their world


I highly doubt that.

There are like several jinn at a certain location at any given time. By now your friends should have been in coma.


yes, normally not many people can stand their aura, because of different dimension, space and time... if we pass through to the djinn world, our power will sucked little by little..same case with the djinn if they want to pass through our world.. but there is a 'dimension' too between our world and djinn world, and our power with djin is equal, no handicap...if you're skilled and talented enough or going with many people or someone that quite strong, its fine to wandering around to that 2 dimension



Man I would love to travel to every dimension , if I only knew how to ..I will make friends with all the muslim jinns then :)


Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:48 pm
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 pm
Posts: 827
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: The Dragon's Triangle/The Bermuda Triangle
Dale_1985 wrote:
noor22 wrote:
2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.


In contrast to this, it is the very same beast in the coat of arms in england.




Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:05 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Wake Up Project Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

phpBB SEO
Wake Up Project

Like us on FaceBook!