voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:19 am



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Nothing 
Author Message
Guest

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:22 pm
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Nothing
In the name of our god

AT first it was onley word and the word was with god and the word was god...we think about god also we think that we know him.from many years ago human pray for god but what god??the arrival shows the satan very big and powerful even jen can be so much pawerful than human but why allah says insan is the best creature of the world...someone use it in the book secret yes its true but we reject it !we dont accept miracle from god but we beleive in incantation...do u know whats dajals gun?? just magic..how we think about it?how can we protect ourseleves from it??frankly muslims dont know their religion they just speak and speak because their scare of satan not god... :!:


Sun May 08, 2011 12:20 am
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Profile
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 pm
Posts: 351
Location: Ahle Sunnah W'al Djamah
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: Nothing
maedeh_arch wrote:
In the name of our god

AT first it was onley word and the word was with god and the word was god...we think about god also we think that we know him.from many years ago human pray for god but what god??the arrival shows the satan very big and powerful even jen can be so much pawerful than human but why allah says insan is the best creature of the world...someone use it in the book secret yes its true but we reject it !we dont accept miracle from god but we beleive in incantation...do u know whats dajals gun?? just magic..how we think about it?how can we protect ourseleves from it??frankly muslims dont know their religion they just speak and speak because their scare of satan not god... :!:

Whether the devil iblis or not or powerful or not, is not relevant. What is relevant is that he is our greatest enemy and devil greatest enemy is our beloved prophet saw - therefore implicating his ummah.

We know our enemy, we know what brings us salvation, we have the means. Nobody is afraid of shaytaan except those with low iman.

_________________
http://www.asharis.wordpress.com


Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 11:46 pm
Posts: 298
Location: Al-Qaeda
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Nothing
In the Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful. Asaalaamu Alaykum Waa Rhaamutulahi Waa Baaraakaatu BROTHERS AND SISTERS,
maedeh_arch wrote:
In the name of our god

AT first it was onley word and the word was with god and the word was god...we think about god also we think that we know him.from many years ago human pray for god but what god??the arrival shows the satan very big and powerful even jen can be so much pawerful than human but why allah says insan is the best creature of the world...someone use it in the book secret yes its true but we reject it !we dont accept miracle from god but we beleive in incantation...do u know whats dajals gun?? just magic..how we think about it?how can we protect ourseleves from it??frankly muslims dont know their religion they just speak and speak because their scare of satan not god... :!:


With that said, I just want to add that people dont understand why we can become so angry when we (muslims) view whats going on in the world. Because you see, Theres 2 sides in this Dunya (1 side does not even deserve to be called a side because it can't match up to ALLAH (GLORIOUS AND EXALTED IS HE) ). Either you are playing with FIRE or you are hoping for gardens with rivers that flow underneath them. There's no Marines, U.S Army, Special Forces, Commandos, Skull and Bones, Freemasons, MI5/M16, Illuminati, Mossad, CIA, etc, etc ,etc... Because in the end they are all playing with FIRE. All of it is Satan (ALL OF IT!) if it isn't Glorifying ALLAH (GLORIOUS AND EXALTED IS HE). IN GENERAL YOU HAVE THE BELIEVERS VS THE DISBELIEVERS. AND ALLAH (GLORIOUS AND EXALTED IS HE) HAS ALREADY PROMISED US VICTORY! When you here all the small names causing confusion, In the end they will all be fuel for the FIRE and ALLAH (GLORIOUS AND EXALTED IS HE KNOWS BEST)!!

Ayah/Ayat(SIGN/MIRACLES):

People:
"Those who has disbelieved - their wealth and their children will never benefit them anything with Allah. And those are the ones who are the fuel of Hellfire."
[ali'-Imran, 3: 10]

Jinn:
"And there are among us Muslims (in submission to Allah) and others who deviate from justice. And whoever accepts Islam has sought out the right path. As for those who deviate, they will be firewood for the Hellfire."
[al-Jinn, 72: 14-15]

Stones:
"But if you cannot - and of a surety you cannot - then fear the fire whose fuel is men and stones, which is prepared for those who reject faith."
[al Baqarah, 2: 24]

"O you who believe, save yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is men and stones, over which are appointed angels, stern and severe, who do not disobey Allah in what He orders them and who do precisely what they are commanded."
[al-Tahreem, 66: 6]

False Gods
"Verily, you (unbelievers) and what you worship besides Allah are fuel for Hellfire, You will surely come to it. If those had (truly) been gods, they would not have come to it. But all will abide therein eternally."
[al-Anbiya, 21: 98-99]

"And the Fierce Fire will be brought out before those straying in evil, and it will be said to them, 'Where are those you worshipped besides Allah? Can they help you or help themselves?' Then they will be thrown into it (the Hellfire) on their faces - they and those straying in evil and the soldiers of Iblees, all together."
[ash Shu'ara, 26: 91-95]


ALHAMDULILLAHI RABBIL ALAMEEN!


Fri May 27, 2011 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 11:44 am
Posts: 894
Location: 10 paces behind scimi
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: Nothing
I'm not quite sure I understand your post.... but from what I do understand is that you say that the videos emphasize Iblis more right? The reason for that is because most people do not begin to rectify themselves until they understand just what is going on. The arrivals are only the beginning, really. it is much MUCH deeper than that.

One has to know their enemy in order to defeat it. We are all born with a devil assigned to us, so we have to understand OURSELVES. that is actually our biggest enemy. When you know yourself, you will begin to understand your Lord and therefore your deen. You will also know how and where your enemy will strike....you begin to see the world for what it is and you for what you are. make sense?

Getting to know my enemy has opened me up, and now I know my deen much much better. Iblis uses what he knows, which is more than we know. You gotta break it down all the way to matter. What is matter? what is matter made of, oh wait there is no matter, it's consciousness, what is consciousness? its energy, so what is energy? That is what we are, energy.

Magic is the manipulation of energy. Here is where metaphysics, quantum mechanics and several sciences kick in. Numbers are important, timing is important, everything is important and very real. Just like when we pray we release good energy, not praying only contributes to the dark energy iblis needs.... The best thing to do is get to know yourself, do what is prescribed to you (fasting and prayers being 2 main ones) and do it with sincerity, humility and the want to know. You will be amazed at what Allah will reveal to you :) Read and contemplate on the Quran. Get to know your army and learn what you have to work with..... it will come and perhaps you will begin to see why Iblis is shown to be so powerful. He is very very powerful, deceptive and sneaky, if that wasn't the case, the majority of Man would not be destined to hellfire.... If you truly want Allah's protection, he will protect you and guide you. InshAllah. :)

_________________
Scimitar Productions: http://www.youtube.com/gangstrous


Fri May 27, 2011 7:35 pm
Profile
Guest

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:22 pm
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Nothing
Soelaiman wrote:
maedeh_arch wrote:
In the name of our god
Nobody is afraid of shaytaan except those with low iman.

I think even in this age people needs miracle for being moemen(with high degree of iman)and they afraid satan when they believe or think satan is pawerful.I think it was the wrong way in the arrival...and those with low iman arent more


Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:22 pm
Profile
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 pm
Posts: 351
Location: Ahle Sunnah W'al Djamah
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: Nothing
maedeh_arch wrote:
Soelaiman wrote:
maedeh_arch wrote:
In the name of our god
Nobody is afraid of shaytaan except those with low iman.

I think even in this age people needs miracle for being moemen(with high degree of iman)and they afraid satan when they believe or think satan is pawerful.I think it was the wrong way in the arrival...and those with low iman arent more

Not Miracle, hidayat. This hidayat by decree of Allah. It is our own responsibility as well to know our enemy and not be afraid of it. However, it is your opinion whether it was wrong or not, I found it quite refreshing. To know the enemy automatically means to know the ally (friend).

Btw, what do you mean with "in the name of our god" ? Which God?

_________________
http://www.asharis.wordpress.com


Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:06 am
Profile
Guest

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:22 pm
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Nothing
[Btw, what do you mean with "in the name of our god" ? Which God?[/quote]
from 10000 years ago till naw people worship many gods.some I believe that god is one but with many kind of interpretation.our God is my god(allah)babyloons god(ishtar)mesopotamias god(mardok) and...even God of people who dont worship or worship another instead of god...


Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:18 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Wake Up Project Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

phpBB SEO
Wake Up Project

Like us on FaceBook!