voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:34 am



Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 HOW TO CREATE A FAKE IMAM MAHDI 
Author Message
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 am
Posts: 1675
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 42 times
Unread post HOW TO CREATE A FAKE IMAM MAHDI
Salamun Alaikum

Peace be upon Mohammad and the family of Mohammad.


If I was the CIA/FBI/MI6/MOSSAD or in fact the Dajjal, here is how I would make a fake Imam.

1 - Get some the world’s most advanced supercomputers. Current supercomputers have speeds of up to 2.507 petaFLOPs per second (In layman's terms the best way I can describe the speed of a petaflop to you is: 1 petaflop is equal to 10 times the speed of all the networked computers in the USA combined!!!). This supercomputer will be dedicated to the purpose of Imam Mahdi. It will be fed everything that is possible to find on the subject of Imam Mahdi. It will be used for planning our strategies and tactics, and it will be able to answer any questions instantly. It will be our “backbone” for our operations.

2 - Get some of the world’s most clever young children. You know how they choose children who are cleaver and give them scholarships to the best schools and universities? Well, what we would do is to get about 100 or more of the most clever geniuses that we can find around the world. They will be our “candidates”.

3 - Each candidate will be raised up by us – with a very special and specific top secret training program which will be devised with the help of our supercomputer. We will assign a role for each one, and we will brainwash them and have them truly believe that they are who we want them to be. For example, we could have 20 of them who will take the role of the Shia Imam Mahdi, and another 20 who will take the role of the Sunni Imam Mahdi. We will also have them impersonate other end time characters, such as Jesus, Khithr, Yemani, Khorasani, Sufyani etc etc etc. Each candidate will have a slightly different approach, so that we can target all the different people – with all their different beliefs about the Imam. With many years of training, they will become extremely good at impersonating an Imam - at least - they will NOT be making any recitation mistakes!

4 - Once they are fully trained and thoroughly tested, we will put them into the real world. They will be secretly connected with our dedicated supercomputer. With sophisticated technology, they will be able to send and receive information instantly and automatically without anyone knowing. For example, if someone asks our fake Imam a question, the supercomputer will “hear” it and it will give the answer instantly to the candidate without anyone hearing anything. It will give answers complete with Qur’an references and ahadith references etc… so much so that the candidate will be able to answer every single question with so much knowledge and wisdom and so many references that he could not have possibly known - it will appear simply miraculous. You can even ask him to read page 205 from your CLOSED book, and he will read every word of it. It will look like he has knowledge of every single page of every single book ever written on this matter. He can look at your face (have the supercomputer link it with the intelligence databases and get a match) and he can tell you everything about your life (which is stored in their database).

5 - We will stage fake events such as the 313 giving allegiance in the Ka’bah to our candidate to make the deception more effective.

6 - We will stage “miracles” to make the deception more effective. For example, we will use never-before-seen technology, and we will stage several optical illusions (magic tricks) which are very difficult to tell from a miracle. We can also make use of the spiritual skills which have been demonstrated for years in India. There are those who do not eat or drink anything for 70 years, there are those who can stop a moving train without touching it, there are those who can make you have specific dreams, there are those who can read your thoughts, there are those who can KILL an animal just by looking at it! And these are not miracles. These are spiritual powers which mainly employ Jinn, and anyone can gain these abilities through special spiritual exercises. We will also stage "punishments" on those who do not believe in our candidate. For example, get someone to approach a scholar and say: “There is a fake Imam who is deceiving people! And I want you to talk about him in your next lecture!” And when he does, we kill him and make it look like an accident or a heart attack. This will be seen as a miracle for our fake Imam because those who speak against him are “punished by Allah!”

What will be the obstacles:

- The scholars. The scholars know all the signs and with the help of Allah (swt), they will be able to tell that our candidates may be fake. So we will target them one by one, and make them look evil.

- The expectations of the people. The people will have very high expectations from the Imam. The biggest is the Shia belief of infallibility. Since it is difficult - even with years of training - to guarantee "infallible-like conduct" from our candidates, we will have to re-shape the people's definition of infallibility using ahadith which have a broader and less strict definition of infallibility.

And more obstacles... each with a clever remedy.

What is the purpose of all of creating a fake Imam? Well, there are MANY purposes. But the most obvious is that if we succeed in getting many of the Muslims to believe in OUR fake Imam, then when the REAL Imam comes, the Muslims will automatically call him a liar and a fraud because they believe OUR candidate is the real Imam, and no one else!!!

Also, since the Muslims believe in our fake candidate, we can slowly push our agenda in a very clever and subtle way.

---

This is just a quick outline of how I would create fake Imams. There's so much more that can be done, and I'm sure there are even better ideas which I missed. But that was just to give you an idea.

Do not be surprised if we start seeing some very convincing imposers very soon. I'm pretty sure that the CIA and the Masons and Illuminati will do EVEN MORE than what I've outlined above.

Narrated from Mufathal Ibn Umar:
I heard Aba Abdillah (pbuhaf) saying: Beware of being weak (loose translation). By Allah, your Mahdi will be hidden for years of your era and it will be very long for you, and you will say: “what”, and “I wish”, and “maybe”, and “how”, and you will be tested, and doubts will rise within you, and it will even be said “he is dead”, or “he perished”, or “in what pit did he go?”, and the eyes of the believers will weep for him, and you will be shaken (loose translation) just as the ships are shaken by the waves of the ocean, until none will survive except those from whom Allah (swt) has taken an oath and has written faith in their hearts and has supported them with a spirit from Him, and there will rise 12 similar banners, and they do not know of their matter what they do.
Mufathal said: I cried and said: Oh my Master, and what will your awliya (close companions) do?
The Imam looked at the sun and it had become clearly visible (loose translation), and he said: Do you see this sun oh Mufathal?
I said: Yes my Master.
He said: By Allah our matter is clearer and more visible than it.


Ref: الهداية الكبرى للحسين ابن حمدان الخصيبي الباب الرابع عشر باب الامام المهدي المنتظر (عليه السلام) ص361
Al-Hidayah Al-Kubra by Hussain Ibn Hamdan Al-Khosaiby Chapter 4, the Chapter on the Awaited Imam Mahdi (pbuhaf) page 361.


Welcome to the age of awesome deception.

Allah (swt) alone can save us from what is to come. May He (swt) assist us and make us firm in faith and keep us on His straight path always.

_________________
From Imam Ali (pbuhaf):

"He (Imam Mahdi - pbuhaf) will direct desires towards guidance while people will have turned guidance towards their desires, and he will turn their views to the Quran while the people will have turned the Quran to their views." [Peaks of Eloquence]

YOU MUST READ THIS - The WILL of our Holy Messenger!
The 5 Definite Signs
How to create a fake Imam Mahdi


Thu May 19, 2011 2:05 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:02 pm
Posts: 2561
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
Wa alaykumussalam

sayyid_haamid wrote:
- The expectations of the people. The people will have very high expectations from the Imam. The biggest is the Shia belief of infallibility. Since it is difficult - even with years of training - to guarantee "infallible-like conduct" from our candidates, we will have to re-shape the people's definition of infallibility using ahadith which have a broader and less strict definition of infallibility.



Another way for protecting the illusion of infallibility of our candidate can be to hide him from people, so they don't see his mistakes. If anybody asked why, we will blame it on the boogeyman and say: "We have heard that somebody has read somewhere that somebody has called some TV show and confirmed that the boogeyman has issued an executive order for pinching the Imam in a very dangerous way. So you can't see him now".

_________________
"Read THE END - A review of some Islamic traditions regarding the end time"

"Read Conspiracy theories for beginners - A crash course"


Thu May 19, 2011 2:34 pm
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:30 pm
Posts: 1226
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
good post brother!

_________________
Sixty Lessons/Commands from the Quran
Did They Then Feel Secure Against the Plan of Allah?
Istikharaah The Guidance Prayer
Salaat al-Tawbah (the Prayer of Repentance)
The Master of Invocations for Forgiveness
Our Skin Speaks ! SubhanAllah!
Not Losing Hope In The Dua’s That We Make
Leave This Dunya Behind
Too Sinful To Be Forgiven?
I Love You For The Sake Of Allah


Thu May 19, 2011 2:38 pm
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 am
Posts: 1675
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 42 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
UnrealPrince wrote:
good post brother!


Thank you bro.

Archimetaus wrote:
Another way for protecting the illusion of infallibility of our candidate can be to hide him from people, so they don't see his mistakes. If anybody asked why, we will blame it on the boogeyman and say: "We have heard that somebody has read somewhere that somebody has called some TV show and confirmed that the boogeyman has issued an executive order for pinching the Imam in a very dangerous way. So you can't see him now".


Nice one! How did I forget that one?
You complete my thoughts bro :)

_________________
From Imam Ali (pbuhaf):

"He (Imam Mahdi - pbuhaf) will direct desires towards guidance while people will have turned guidance towards their desires, and he will turn their views to the Quran while the people will have turned the Quran to their views." [Peaks of Eloquence]

YOU MUST READ THIS - The WILL of our Holy Messenger!
The 5 Definite Signs
How to create a fake Imam Mahdi


Thu May 19, 2011 2:48 pm
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:16 pm
Posts: 1498
Location: Sydney, Australia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
sayyid u would be a perfect recruitment man for the elite, as u seem to have much knowledge in how u could fool people etc, hopefully the elite arent writing down notes after reading that :lol:


Thu May 19, 2011 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:02 pm
Posts: 2561
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
Dj Azzurri wrote:
sayyid u would be a perfect recruitment man for the elite, as u seem to have much knowledge in how u could fool people etc, hopefully the elite arent writing down notes after reading that :lol:


If you know the background story, the brother is just re-writing a scenario that is already on the screens.

_________________
"Read THE END - A review of some Islamic traditions regarding the end time"

"Read Conspiracy theories for beginners - A crash course"


Thu May 19, 2011 3:47 pm
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm
Posts: 183
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
My opinion is that they already tried that with Bin Laden, at the beginning.

And Mahdi will surprise them all, just like us :)


Thu May 19, 2011 4:15 pm
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 am
Posts: 1675
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 42 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
Dj Azzurri wrote:
sayyid u would be a perfect recruitment man for the elite, as u seem to have much knowledge in how u could fool people etc, hopefully the elite arent writing down notes after reading that :lol:


Rest assured brother, they will do much more than this. This is just what came to my mind.
They are planning this for years. We already know that the CIA have a complete database on the character of Imam Mahdi (pbuhaf). They don't just keep it for archives.

Archimetaus wrote:
If you know the background story, the brother is just re-writing a scenario that is already on the screens.


You mean Ahmad Al Hasan? No bro. I'm not talking about his case. That would give him too much credit. He isn't even close to what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the real deal. My fake Imam WOULDN'T make recitation mistakes! And he wouldn't misquote ahadith, and he wouldn't contradict himself etc. He would appear to be the real Imam.

His vision is up-linked to the supercomputer. When you talk to him, it's like he knows your whole life. He can read your emotions through your face. He is a human "lie detector". Ask him to close his eyes and read the 100th page of some book - and he will. Ask him the 4386th word of the Qur'an and he will tell you instantly.

He will be a masterpiece of an impostor. Even I might be deceived! It will be extremely hard to tell.

Tayra wrote:
And Mahdi will surprise them all, just like us :)


Inshallah :)

_________________
From Imam Ali (pbuhaf):

"He (Imam Mahdi - pbuhaf) will direct desires towards guidance while people will have turned guidance towards their desires, and he will turn their views to the Quran while the people will have turned the Quran to their views." [Peaks of Eloquence]

YOU MUST READ THIS - The WILL of our Holy Messenger!
The 5 Definite Signs
How to create a fake Imam Mahdi


Thu May 19, 2011 5:41 pm
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4383
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
Confusing times we live in today; these waves of Mahdi - competing Mahdi claims are reaching epic proportions; you just know that the time is close at hand;


bro Sayyid; What do you make of this info? I've been scratching my head PROFUSELY about the Dajjal coming from the East - Khurasan and about the Black Flags splitting in two groups & one make war with the Yellow Banners....[could this be the explanation? :shock: ]


Re: Is Imam Mahdi about to Emerge ? - Sh. Imran Hosein
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15892&start=20

Quote:
I just happened to come across a very compelling Hadith recorded by Imam Tabrani, the Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam said:

"There are no doubts about the Dajjal. Verily he will appear from the East (Khurasan). He will call/preach by my name until he has many followers. Then he will wage war against them and overcome them. He will continue to do so until he reaches Kufah. He will be seen upholding the Deen of Allah and practicing it until the people are satisfied with him. Then the Dajjal will announce, "I am a Prophet." With those words, fear overcomes those who still have the guided hearts and minds, and they will leave him. Dajjal will continue to live until he says, "I am your Lord God." Upon saying so, his eye will be blind, his ears slit, and in between his forehead is written 'K-F-R'....."


Subhanallah.... :shock: much trials and tribulations are about to befall this Ummah. This is not the only narration that explicit mentions that Dajjal shall rise from the East & from among the ranks of the Muslims!

Think about it.....the whole Al-CIA-Duh - Osama bin Laben op in the heart of Khurasan Afghanistan/Pakistan, its too perfectly scripted.....NATO nations are about to go bust (economically).....a 'victorious' Black Banners would certainly be the PERFECT Cover Story for Dajjal.....Eh!?

Now, perhaps this is the scandalous expose about why the Black Banners shall divide into two and one shall go against the Yellow Banners?

p/s: Yellow Banners are Muslims and are not Israel, the Black Banners will sweep away Israel [free ride for Dajjal?]

So scandalous - a fake leader/fake Mahdi --> Fake Prophet --> Phony God
[yet ignorant people will still fall for this trap, a leader; even a god wannabe is a nobody without his followers]

[WUP Search 'Yellow Banners']


Thu May 19, 2011 7:40 pm
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 am
Posts: 1675
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 42 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
Salam bro Asral,

The Dajjal and the Sufyani will not come to the people as evil enemies of Allah! No. Obviously not. They will come to the people and portray themselves as righteous and pious people. They will imitate and impostor the holy movements we have in our ahadith. I would not be surprised one bit if the Dajjal makes his movement in accordance with the ahadith about black banners or the Yemani or any of the GOOD end of time characters.

I believe they will have many candidates to impostor ALL the end of time characters.

They may even STAGE all the events which we have in our books - BEFORE the REAL events take place!

Awesome deception it is. And since they have the power to do it, why on Earth would they not? ESPECIALLY as they know that there is only ONE thing which will stop their hegemony over humankind: Imam Mahdi (pbuhaf).

If I was them, I would do far more than I have described in my post. If I was the Dajjal, and I know that I can rule the Earth as God King - but there is ONLY one obstacle to stop me: Imam Mahdi's movement - then I will do EVERYTHING IN MY POWERS to stop him. EVERYTHING IN MY POWERS!

_________________
From Imam Ali (pbuhaf):

"He (Imam Mahdi - pbuhaf) will direct desires towards guidance while people will have turned guidance towards their desires, and he will turn their views to the Quran while the people will have turned the Quran to their views." [Peaks of Eloquence]

YOU MUST READ THIS - The WILL of our Holy Messenger!
The 5 Definite Signs
How to create a fake Imam Mahdi


Fri May 20, 2011 6:19 am
Profile
Explorer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:04 pm
Posts: 63
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
@sayyid hamid
excellent post bro :) I also think that certain false events will be staged related to mehdi (as)
I also made a post about this matter..here is the link but no one took it seriously :lol: here is the link of that page
viewtopic.php?f=99&t=12272&p=131460#p131460
Quote:
well I have an intersting theory because we are living in age of deception!!! Although its Crazy but we never know what when and where these elites can come up......
We all are familiar of the famous ahadit of Muhammad SAW which describe the events that will take place at the time of Bayah..one of them is that the earth will rip apart and entire army of sufiyani will be swallowed by earth..this is when whole world willl know and recognize him as Imam mehdi!!!!!!
I have a feeling that a false Mehdi will emerge in Makkah and some fake prominent muslim scholars AKA disguised walis will pledge alliiances to him.. then some sufiyani along with zionist forces will try to attack him and when they reach Bayda Artificial earthquake will be created by using HAARP to stage this swallow event...and the whole muslim world will fell for this deception!!!!!!

What u guys say??? :)

_________________
"Man comes from a drop of semen and leaves as a piece of dust. He doesn't know when he came and he doesn't know when he's leaving, yet he goes around thinking he knows everything."
[b]Imam Ali.[/b]


Fri May 20, 2011 8:03 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 am
Posts: 1675
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 42 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
I think they may try to stage those events, but the sincere believers will be able to tell their truth from their falsehood.

For example, regarding the earthquake, they may be able to make an illusion and make it APPEAR as though the event happened... but they will not be able to fool us, because they will not be able to copy the DETAILS of that event.

The narrations say, only 2 will survive from the whole army... and their necks will be turned towards their backs. They can't really fake that can they?

Another example, the shout by Gabriel... it will be heard by all living creatures - in their own tongue.
So what will they do? Probably they will make some sort of sound which everyone will hear (maybe using project BLUE BEAM) and then they will "decipher" the sound on news channels - and they will say: LOOK! Everyone heard the shout in their own language (from the TV!).

So they will never be able to replicate the exact signs. What they can do, is to copy it as much as they can, and then get you to believe that it was really the sign.

Just like infallibility. They will define infallibility in a way so that it is possible to replicate... just like the definition of infallibility we saw from Ahmad Al Hasan and his crew. The definition is: Infallibles make mistakes - EVEN in religion - but they will never lead you astray. Clever definition - because there is really NO WAY to tell if he is infallible or not... because any mistakes he makes are excused, and if you are following him as your Imam, then you will never know if he is leading you astray.

In the end, Allah (swt) alone is the protector and He is the only one who can save us from the deceit of Satan and his party.

We read in one of the duas regarding Satan:

اللهم إن ابليس عبد من عبيدك يراني من حيث لا أراه وانت تراه من حيث لا يراك وانت اقوى على أمره كله وهو لا يقوى على شيء من أمرك اللهم فأنا استعين بك عليه يارب فإني لا طاقة لي به ولا حول ولا قوة الا بك يارب اللهم إن ارادني فأرده وإن كادني فكده واكفني شره واجعل كيده في نحره برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين

"My Lord, Indeed Ibless is a servant of Yours. He sees me from a place where I cannot see him, and You see him from a place where he cannot see You. And You are more powerful over all his matters, and he has no power over any of Your matters. Oh my Lord, I seek help from You against him, oh my Lord for I have no energy against him, and I have no strength and no power against him except by You oh my Lord! My Lord, if he seeks me then seek him, and if he plans for me, then plan for him, and safeguard me from his evil, and make his plans go to his own neck, by Your mercy oh Most Merciful."

Ref: Mafateehul Jinaan.

May Allah (swt) save us from from the evil of our own selves, and from the planning of Satan and his army.

_________________
From Imam Ali (pbuhaf):

"He (Imam Mahdi - pbuhaf) will direct desires towards guidance while people will have turned guidance towards their desires, and he will turn their views to the Quran while the people will have turned the Quran to their views." [Peaks of Eloquence]

YOU MUST READ THIS - The WILL of our Holy Messenger!
The 5 Definite Signs
How to create a fake Imam Mahdi


Fri May 20, 2011 8:55 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 4383
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
sayyid_haamid wrote:
I think they may try to stage those events, but the sincere believers will be able to tell their truth from their falsehood.


I gather from the hadith posted in the previous page, it's more of a free ride for the Dajjal.....meaning it won't even necessarily be staged (know what I am saying?), this Dajjal is nothing but a freeloader - tagging along the ride.

......think of how much acclaim one can gain for having defeated the NATO Ahzab Army in Central Asia sweeping away all Kuffar confronters all the way up to Ilea - that's present day Israel occupied lands? Which means Israel will also be gone.

I also find it very intriguing that an alleged Al-Yemani (who is NOT even a Yemeni) is currently 'appearing' in IRAQ! That's right in the middle of the path to be taken by the Black Banners from Khurasan. Hmmm?!

This is my own personal opinion (nothing more); the acid test for the Black Banners is the presence of a globe spanning snow/ice, if the first wave of the Black Banners take place before this snow/ice is present - you have every reason to suspect the dajjalic individual presence (as per Hadith revelation). This snow and ice is the key towards recognizing the real Black Banners coming from the East....and it has everything to do with Dajjal's deformed face as and when he declares himself as God.

Keep looking for updates on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=13384&start=40
An attempt to delve deeper into the phenomenon Ad-Dukhan - SMOKE; the first manifestation of the 10 MAJOR SIGNS.


Fri May 20, 2011 9:22 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 am
Posts: 1675
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 42 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
By the way... now that you mentioned the snow and the ice...

Have you heard of the super volcano Yellowstone in the USA which is more than 100 years overdue to erupt?

If it does erupt soon, then the world WILL be covered by Ice. There will be so much ash in the atmosphere that the sun light will be blocked!

So you will LITERALLY have to CRAWL over Ice to go to the army of black banners or to the Yemani or to Imam Mahdi.

They made a documentary movie about it. I think you can watch the whole thing on YouTube:


_________________
From Imam Ali (pbuhaf):

"He (Imam Mahdi - pbuhaf) will direct desires towards guidance while people will have turned guidance towards their desires, and he will turn their views to the Quran while the people will have turned the Quran to their views." [Peaks of Eloquence]

YOU MUST READ THIS - The WILL of our Holy Messenger!
The 5 Definite Signs
How to create a fake Imam Mahdi


Fri May 20, 2011 10:32 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 am
Posts: 1675
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 42 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
I think I will move the off topic posts to another thread...

_________________
From Imam Ali (pbuhaf):

"He (Imam Mahdi - pbuhaf) will direct desires towards guidance while people will have turned guidance towards their desires, and he will turn their views to the Quran while the people will have turned the Quran to their views." [Peaks of Eloquence]

YOU MUST READ THIS - The WILL of our Holy Messenger!
The 5 Definite Signs
How to create a fake Imam Mahdi


Sat May 21, 2011 1:58 pm
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:48 am
Posts: 1644
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
Bumped for no obvious reason?

sayyid_haamid wrote:
Salam bro Asral,

The Dajjal and the Sufyani will not come to the people as evil enemies of Allah! No. Obviously not. They will come to the people and portray themselves as righteous and pious people. They will imitate and impostor the holy movements we have in our ahadith. I would not be surprised one bit if the Dajjal makes his movement in accordance with the ahadith about black banners or the Yemani or any of the GOOD end of time characters.

I believe they will have many candidates to impostor ALL the end of time characters.

They may even STAGE all the events which we have in our books - BEFORE the REAL events take place!

Awesome deception it is. And since they have the power to do it, why on Earth would they not? ESPECIALLY as they know that there is only ONE thing which will stop their hegemony over humankind: Imam Mahdi (pbuhaf).

If I was them, I would do far more than I have described in my post. If I was the Dajjal, and I know that I can rule the Earth as God King - but there is ONLY one obstacle to stop me: Imam Mahdi's movement - then I will do EVERYTHING IN MY POWERS to stop him. EVERYTHING IN MY POWERS!


isn't this amazing?


sayyid_haamid wrote:
alamun Alaikum

Peace be upon Mohammad and the family of Mohammad.


If I was the CIA/FBI/MI6/MOSSAD or in fact the Dajjal, here is how I would make a fake Imam.

1 - Get some the world’s most advanced supercomputers. Current supercomputers have speeds of up to 2.507 petaFLOPs per second (In layman's terms the best way I can describe the speed of a petaflop to you is: 1 petaflop is equal to 10 times the speed of all the networked computers in the USA combined!!!). This supercomputer will be dedicated to the purpose of Imam Mahdi. It will be fed everything that is possible to find on the subject of Imam Mahdi. It will be used for planning our strategies and tactics, and it will be able to answer any questions instantly. It will be our “backbone” for our operations.

2 - Get some of the world’s most clever young children. You know how they choose children who are cleaver and give them scholarships to the best schools and universities? Well, what we would do is to get about 100 or more of the most clever geniuses that we can find around the world. They will be our “candidates”.

3 - Each candidate will be raised up by us – with a very special and specific top secret training program which will be devised with the help of our supercomputer. We will assign a role for each one, and we will brainwash them and have them truly believe that they are who we want them to be. For example, we could have 20 of them who will take the role of the Shia Imam Mahdi, and another 20 who will take the role of the Sunni Imam Mahdi. We will also have them impersonate other end time characters, such as Jesus, Khithr, Yemani, Khorasani, Sufyani etc etc etc. Each candidate will have a slightly different approach, so that we can target all the different people – with all their different beliefs about the Imam. With many years of training, they will become extremely good at impersonating an Imam - at least - they will NOT be making any recitation mistakes!

4 - Once they are fully trained and thoroughly tested, we will put them into the real world. They will be secretly connected with our dedicated supercomputer. With sophisticated technology, they will be able to send and receive information instantly and automatically without anyone knowing. For example, if someone asks our fake Imam a question, the supercomputer will “hear” it and it will give the answer instantly to the candidate without anyone hearing anything. It will give answers complete with Qur’an references and ahadith references etc… so much so that the candidate will be able to answer every single question with so much knowledge and wisdom and so many references that he could not have possibly known - it will appear simply miraculous. You can even ask him to read page 205 from your CLOSED book, and he will read every word of it. It will look like he has knowledge of every single page of every single book ever written on this matter. He can look at your face (have the supercomputer link it with the intelligence databases and get a match) and he can tell you everything about your life (which is stored in their database).

5 - We will stage fake events such as the 313 giving allegiance in the Ka’bah to our candidate to make the deception more effective.

6 - We will stage “miracles” to make the deception more effective. For example, we will use never-before-seen technology, and we will stage several optical illusions (magic tricks) which are very difficult to tell from a miracle. We can also make use of the spiritual skills which have been demonstrated for years in India. There are those who do not eat or drink anything for 70 years, there are those who can stop a moving train without touching it, there are those who can make you have specific dreams, there are those who can read your thoughts, there are those who can KILL an animal just by looking at it! And these are not miracles. These are spiritual powers which mainly employ Jinn, and anyone can gain these abilities through special spiritual exercises. We will also stage "punishments" on those who do not believe in our candidate. For example, get someone to approach a scholar and say: “There is a fake Imam who is deceiving people! And I want you to talk about him in your next lecture!” And when he does, we kill him and make it look like an accident or a heart attack. This will be seen as a miracle for our fake Imam because those who speak against him are “punished by Allah!”

What will be the obstacles:

- The scholars. The scholars know all the signs and with the help of Allah (swt), they will be able to tell that our candidates may be fake. So we will target them one by one, and make them look evil.

- The expectations of the people. The people will have very high expectations from the Imam. The biggest is the Shia belief of infallibility. Since it is difficult - even with years of training - to guarantee "infallible-like conduct" from our candidates, we will have to re-shape the people's definition of infallibility using ahadith which have a broader and less strict definition of infallibility.

And more obstacles... each with a clever remedy.

What is the purpose of all of creating a fake Imam? Well, there are MANY purposes. But the most obvious is that if we succeed in getting many of the Muslims to believe in OUR fake Imam, then when the REAL Imam comes, the Muslims will automatically call him a liar and a fraud because they believe OUR candidate is the real Imam, and no one else!!!

Also, since the Muslims believe in our fake candidate, we can slowly push our agenda in a very clever and subtle way.

---

This is just a quick outline of how I would create fake Imams. There's so much more that can be done, and I'm sure there are even better ideas which I missed. But that was just to give you an idea.

Do not be surprised if we start seeing some very convincing imposers very soon. I'm pretty sure that the CIA and the Masons and Illuminati will do EVEN MORE than what I've outlined above.

Narrated from Mufathal Ibn Umar:
I heard Aba Abdillah (pbuhaf) saying: Beware of being weak (loose translation). By Allah, your Mahdi will be hidden for years of your era and it will be very long for you, and you will say: “what”, and “I wish”, and “maybe”, and “how”, and you will be tested, and doubts will rise within you, and it will even be said “he is dead”, or “he perished”, or “in what pit did he go?”, and the eyes of the believers will weep for him, and you will be shaken (loose translation) just as the ships are shaken by the waves of the ocean, until none will survive except those from whom Allah (swt) has taken an oath and has written faith in their hearts and has supported them with a spirit from Him, and there will rise 12 similar banners, and they do not know of their matter what they do.
Mufathal said: I cried and said: Oh my Master, and what will your awliya (close companions) do?
The Imam looked at the sun and it had become clearly visible (loose translation), and he said: Do you see this sun oh Mufathal?
I said: Yes my Master.
He said: By Allah our matter is clearer and more visible than it.

Welcome to the age of awesome deception.

Allah (swt) alone can save us from what is to come. May He (swt) assist us and make us firm in faith and keep us on His straight path always.


I think this thread will shut all 'mahdis' mouths for once and for all.

Jazak Allah kol khair for this thread brother. but hay, if you are in line with them, i assume you must have passed them at least one level ahead? where are you now, mind me asking?

_________________
My Avatar is courtesy of Scimitar. Thank you Scimitar


Sun May 22, 2011 4:16 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 am
Posts: 1675
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 42 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
exlifepro wrote:
but hay, if you are in line with them, i assume you must have passed them at least one level ahead? where are you now, mind me asking?


One level ahead? :D

I'm in London bro. I hope that doesn't trigger any conspiracy theories against me :)

_________________
From Imam Ali (pbuhaf):

"He (Imam Mahdi - pbuhaf) will direct desires towards guidance while people will have turned guidance towards their desires, and he will turn their views to the Quran while the people will have turned the Quran to their views." [Peaks of Eloquence]

YOU MUST READ THIS - The WILL of our Holy Messenger!
The 5 Definite Signs
How to create a fake Imam Mahdi


Sun May 22, 2011 5:33 am
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:48 am
Posts: 1644
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
sayyid_haamid wrote:
One level ahead? :D

who knows? maybe you are in the second loop or third one, not just mere levels ;)

sayyid_haamid wrote:
I'm in London bro.

I wasn't referring to your geographical location brother 8-)

This site has some really blessed people inshAllah.

_________________
My Avatar is courtesy of Scimitar. Thank you Scimitar


Sun May 22, 2011 6:42 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 am
Posts: 1675
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 42 times
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
You remind me of a friend of mine who is always teasing me ;)

Well, I don't know what to tell you about being ahead...

But if I were to make a fake Mahdi... you couldn't compare him to this MaheNdi guy:



"I myself want to reveal something, that I myself is Imam MaheNdi... don't laugh at me..." :lol:

_________________
From Imam Ali (pbuhaf):

"He (Imam Mahdi - pbuhaf) will direct desires towards guidance while people will have turned guidance towards their desires, and he will turn their views to the Quran while the people will have turned the Quran to their views." [Peaks of Eloquence]

YOU MUST READ THIS - The WILL of our Holy Messenger!
The 5 Definite Signs
How to create a fake Imam Mahdi


Sun May 22, 2011 6:55 am
Profile
Specialist

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:18 pm
Posts: 2261
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: How to create a fake Imam Mahdi
nice post man, its svery disturbing to think that this is what YOU have come up with. evil people with satan on their side could do much worse. :shock: god help us all.

_________________
"...and the rain is brain coloured, the thunder sounds like something remembering something..." Stan Rice.
(thnx scimi :D) thnx for the correction aswell ;)


Mon May 23, 2011 3:23 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Wake Up Project Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

phpBB SEO
Wake Up Project

Like us on FaceBook!