voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Ramadan 2011 7th Night Witr Dua Qunood Sheikh Budair 
Researcher

Unread post Ramadan 2011 7th Night Witr Dua Qunood Sheikh Budair
Asalamu Alaikum

Does anyone know where I can find this "Ramadan 2011 Madinah 7th Night Witr Dua Qunood by Sheikh Budair" with english translation?" I searched everywhere but can't find it. My brother who was there said there wasn't a dry eye in the masjid when this was recited.

Jazakallah Khair.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Admin

Unread post Re: Ramadan 2011 7th Night Witr Dua Qunood Sheikh Budair
Wa 'Alaykum-us-Salam wa Rahmatullah,

This is the best website to check that out: http://www.haramainrecordings.com/ Here it is already or it'll come for sure Insha 'Allah.

Al-Qur'an Surah Aali Imraan verse 105
"Be not like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: For them is a dreadful penalty"

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:35 am
Profile WWW
Researcher

Jazakallah Khair. I have been to that site before but it only has a french translation. But nevertheless,I can still follow along his recitation from reading the following arabic script and then the english translation.

Attachment:
Qunoot.gif

Translation

O Allah! We beg help from You alone; ask forgiveness from You alone, and turn towards You and praise You for all the good things and are grateful to You and are not ungrateful to You and we part and break off with all those who are disobedient to you. O Allah! You alone do we worship and pray exclusively to You and bow before You alone and we hasten eagerly towards You and we fear Your severe punishment and hope for Your Mercy as your severe punishment is surely to be meted out to the unbelievers.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:41 am
Researcher

Ramadan 1432 (2011)- Night 5 Madinah- Witr and Dua Al Qunoot by Sh. Budair [VERY EMOTIONAL]

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:58 pm
Researcher

Asalamu Alaikum,

On the 8th night of ramadan, my brother was standing on the roof of the masjid al-Nabawi and felt raindrops throughout the taraweeh prayers. The raindrops were not heavy in nature but were very refreshing. Everyone who has been to Madinah knows its associated scorching hot weather and that it usually reaches 50 degrees c during the day and that rainfall is extremely rare. It was verily the rahmah of Allah SWT. Subhanallah! The following is the 8th night of taraweeh in Madinah led by Sheikh Al Budair.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]