voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:10 pm




Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan 
Author Message
Supporter

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 689
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
Robin_B wrote:
Bro, they are called 'mujahideen'' look at the name itself.


That is the problem bro. Name does not matters, what matters is the functionality.

Prophet Mohammed PBUH said:
“Do perform Jihad against the Mushrikeen with your wealth, hands
and tongues
.” [Narrated by Abu Dawood on the authority of Anas]


Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:14 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:56 am
Posts: 300
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
Asalamu Alaikum,

Justice for women in Afghanistan under the current "liberating" democracy doesn't exist. When the taleban were ruling, they were very safe and rapists would receive the severest penalty. So tell me, would the following be occuring if the taleban were still governing?:

Raped Afghan women have no hope of justice

Noorjahan Akbar Last Modified: 08 Jul 2011 19:02

http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/op ... 89887.html

In December 2010, in a small house located in Sarbande Chakush village in the Juzjan province of Afghanistan, a 14-year-old girl named Aziza was abruptly awakened by loud banging on the front door in the middle of the night.

A group of armed men, headed by Haji Daadullah, one of the most influential and powerful figures in her village, awaited Aziza's father as he opened the wooden door. The men attacked her father, entered the house and kidnapped Aziza.

Her family was warned that if anyone dared to report the kidnapping, they would pay with their blood.

After twenty days, local police forces became aware of the incident and brought in Aziza's family for questioning. Aziza's father, Mohammed Qul, used the investigation as an opportunity to file an official complaint and finally bring Aziza home.

The security forces eventually brought Daadullah and the others involved in the kidnapping to the police station.

During the investigation, the kidnappers said that another village girl, named Rajab Gul, was married to a man named Abdul Rahman, but on the wedding night, Abdul Rahman accused the girl of not being a virgin - an accusation that can lead to the stoning of a woman in Afghanistan.

Immediately afterwards, Rahman informed Daadullah, who decided to take matters into his own hands instead of reporting the accusation to the police. Daadullah declared that Rajab Gul had lost her virginity to a young man named Shah Nazar - Aziza's brother.

Therefore, Daadullah and many allied armed men entered Shah Nazar's house that night, kidnapped his sister and married her to Abdul Rahman. They did all of this without fulfilling the legal Islamic rite of nekah [marriage], carrying out divorce requirements or getting Aziza's consent. The kidnappers argued that they had held an Islamic nekah ceremony for Aziza and Abdul Rahman - but the religious leader they claimed completed the ceremony had already left the village.

They also brought Rajab Gul to Shah Nazar's house and left her there.

Justice?

The preliminary court decided to give sentences of one to five years to each of the men involved in the kidnapping, illegal marriage and divorce.

However, within twenty days the criminals - who had both money and connections - used their resources to organise a second court hearing. Following this, all but one of the criminals were granted their freedom. Aziza and her family, on the other hand, were humiliated and placed under judicial investigation by government officials to ensure their silence.

Despite all of the risks, and the humiliating failure of the justice system in Juzjan, the brave girl and her family sold their belongings so that they could afford to appeal the case.

After the case was announced resolved by the court in Juzjan, Aziza brought the case to the Kabul Attorney General's office. In Kabul, Enayatullah Kamal, the Attorney General's assistant (who had ties with Daadullah) argued that the case had already been resolved and left Aziza and her family hopeless until members of Young Women for Change went with her to the Independent Human Rights Commission, where an attorney was selected to follow-up the case. With pressures from the Commission, the case was brought to the Supreme Court, where the case has been delayed with no progress in the past four days, due to neglectful and dismissive officials.

By this point, Aziza's family was desperate for help and even thought of contacting the Taliban in order to solve the case - which is ironic given that the Taliban are usually the violators of human rights. But it was the only option left for the family, besides leaving Afghanistan - but with what recources and to where?

Aziza is part of a small minority of women who gather the courage and resources to report violations of their rights. The vast majority of women who are married by force, raped, kidnapped or subject to domestic violence never find the resources or the will to file complaints.

They are silenced by traditions that require them to accept their fate.

Silence and honour

Most of the time, survivors of rape are forcibly married off to their violators to protect the family's honour before the community. Despite the 2009 "Law Against Violence Against Women", domestic violence is not recognised as a problem among most people - it is simply silently accepted.

Given that nine out of ten women in Afghanistan face some kind of domestic violence, it is considered normal by men and women who are unaware of their rights.

Brave women like Aziza who are willing to go to court and make their cases public not only raise awareness about other women and the violations of their rights, but also empower other women to seek justice.

However, justice is only possible when these women are provided with support and information during the legal process. Aziza's case is a testimony to the fact that even courageous women like her can fail because of the dismissive, neglectful and corrupt measures taken by governmental officials.

And unfortunately, Aziza is not alone in her battle.

The rights - and bodies - of hundreds of women in Afghanistan are violated on a regular basis. Yet they are provided with little support from the government during the judicial process and even less information about their basic legal rights or how the process of seeking justice even works.

One of the main reasons for the lack of judicial support for women is the small number of women involved in the Ministry of Justice and Attorney General's office. According to the 2010 annual report from the Supreme Court of Afghanistan and Attorney General's Office, only five per cent of judges, six per cent of prosecutors, and six per cent of attorneys are female.

The serious lack of female staff makes it difficult for women to even think about entering the government in Afghanistan - a place where gender apartheid is a significant part of the custom.

Another reason that Aziza's case was dismissed so quickly is that neither her male attorney nor the male security forces involved in the case feel sympathy towards women. Her attorney was so disconcerted by the details of Aziza's case that he rarely even came to the court meetings and never had a real conversation with her to hear her side of the story.

According to UN Human Rights Council, 90 per cent of Afghan women face domestic violence and 70 per cent of all marriages are early and forced. Given that, there is an undeniable need to train judges, prosecutors, attorneys and even security forces to be more gender sensitive. They should also be trained on the rights women were granted by the constitution and international conventions signed by the Afghan government.

Women who report violations of their rights must be provided with the support that they deserve - there needs to be a source of pressure that will ensure legal support from the government throughout the process of seeking justice.

Domestic and international media can be this source of pressure and advocacy - and Aziza is fully aware of that.

When she came to the office of Young Women for Change, an organisation working for women, Aziza requested that her voice be heard because she had gone through the legal process and failed in her quest for justice.

Publicity of this case will encourage more women to seek legal assistance. It will also ensure that such inhuman and misogynistic crimes are not quietly accepted, that criminals are not encouraged and protected, that justice is implemented and defended - and that such unbearable violations are prevented in the future.


Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:27 am
Profile
Traveler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:05 am
Posts: 38
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
The question was why? Is it for resources, strategic point, or is it something deeper than that?


Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 am
Profile
Supporter

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 689
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
eclipse wrote:
Asalamu Alaikum,

Justice for women in Afghanistan under the current "liberating" democracy doesn't exist. When the taleban were ruling, they were very safe and rapists would receive the severest penalty. So tell me, would the following be occuring if the taleban were still governing?:


Sister both Taliban and current afg government are a night mare for women in Afganistan.

The point that i was making that taliban do not offer a better Islamic system at all and their actions must be condemned by everyone.


Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:17 pm
Profile
Supporter

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 689
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
key4truth wrote:
The question was why? Is it for resources, strategic point, or is it something deeper than that?


actually 3 points..

1 resources such as drugs
2 strategic point
3 defame islam ( how ever it does not mean that afganis are better Muslims then us for which they are paying the price).


Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:19 pm
Profile
Researcher

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:56 am
Posts: 300
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
SulemanP1 wrote:
eclipse wrote:
Asalamu Alaikum,

Justice for women in Afghanistan under the current "liberating" democracy doesn't exist. When the taleban were ruling, they were very safe and rapists would receive the severest penalty. So tell me, would the following be occuring if the taleban were still governing?:


Sister both Taliban and current afg government are a night mare for women in Afganistan.

The point that i was making that taliban do not offer a better Islamic system at all and their actions must be condemned by everyone.



In your opinion, what would be a better islamic system than the one ruled by the taliban for afganistan? In your answer, please outline the islamic jurisdiction that was in place in place during the time of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) in Medina and also during the righteous caliphs such as Hazrat Abu Bakr r.a, Hazrat Umar Ibn Khattab r.a and and compare it to that of the taleban's.

Please acknowledge that afghanistan has a history of honor killings, forced marriages, rape, brutal bashings etc . These are customs of Afghanistan, this is not something new that the taleban introduced. When the taleban were fighting to gain control, the taleban wouldd give authority to warlords in particular provinces in a bid to end conflict with them, please differentiate between them and the taleban.

The west is at war with the taliban, of course they won't be portrayed as heroes of freedom. The number of books and media presentations of the taliban being "ruthless" "sodomizers" etc escalated following the refusal of the taleban to sign for a oil pipeline through Afghanistan and shortly afterwards, 911 occured in which not surprisingly the taliban were blamed for. The authors of these books had alot of time on their hands and were paid mega $$$ to think of and conjure the worst possible evil tales against them. They are all baseless fabricated lies. It is not very surprising that they also asign these same descriptions to every other islamic political organisation out there that don't bow down to american hegemony. To put it crudely, the US and the entire west were created on the foundations of satan and it is no surprise that they discredit all islamic governments. As the Quran teaches, evil and good do not mix. One surpasses the other.

If the taleban were fighting for drugs, they wouldn't have destroyed the opium fields to start off with, if it was for a strategic point they would have combined with Ahmed Shah's northern alliance. NATO offered an immense bounty for every taleban member to leave the organisation and join the karzai forces so if it was for money, then they would have been long gone. Yes many did the later, and that is Allah Swt way of testing the sincere believers and wht is left, are those that are sincerely fighting for the cause of Allah swt.

And if you're really concerned abt women's rights in afghanistan, perhaps you should read Yvonne Ridley's book and email her should you have further questions in this regard.


Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:02 am
Profile
Supporter

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 689
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
eclipse wrote:
In your opinion, what would be a better islamic system than the one ruled by the taliban for afganistan? In your answer, please outline the islamic jurisdiction that was in place in place during the time of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) in Medina and also during the righteous caliphs such as Hazrat Abu Bakr r.a, Hazrat Umar Ibn Khattab r.a and and compare it to that of the taleban's.

What ever the Islamic system that existed during Prophet Mohammed PBUH and righteous caliphs was of course the best Islamic system and this is what I hope for. The fact that Taliban have seized Women rights is enough to conclude that Islamic system represented by Taliban is NO good. Another point I want to raise that under their rule I wont be allowed to criticize their authority or leadership of which I wont agree with and even have proof from Quran Hadis and Sunnah. Taliban system is pretty much like dictatorship where citizen's voice will be suppressed.

Quote:
Please acknowledge that afghanistan has a history of honor killings, forced marriages, rape, brutal bashings etc . These are customs of Afghanistan, this is not something new that the taleban introduced. When the taleban were fighting to gain control, the taleban wouldd give authority to warlords in particular provinces in a bid to end conflict with them, please differentiate between them and the taleban.

These Afghani customs are disgrace to Islam and needs to be abolish asap and thats why anyone with this background can not be the ambassador of Islam. When Prophet Mohammed PBUH was preaching Islam he did not compromised on barbaric customs of Arabia and in fact worked hard on changing it.
Unfortunately many Afganis take pride in such customs.

Quote:
The west is at war with the taliban, of course they won't be portrayed as heroes of freedom. The number of books and media presentations of the taliban being "ruthless" "sodomizers" etc escalated following the refusal of the taleban to sign for a oil pipeline through Afghanistan and shortly afterwards, 911 occured in which not surprisingly the taliban were blamed for. The authors of these books had alot of time on their hands and were paid mega $$$ to think of and conjure the worst possible evil tales against them. They are all baseless fabricated lies. It is not very surprising that they also asign these same descriptions to every other islamic political organisation out there that don't bow down to american hegemony. To put it crudely, the US and the entire west were created on the foundations of satan and it is no surprise that they discredit all islamic governments. As the Quran teaches, evil and good do not mix. One surpasses the other.
Sister the problem with you is that You think any Muslim against the West or Zionists in particular are the heros of islam. Did you ever realize that their could be a chance that such elements are created by such powers who need pretext to invade Muslim's territories and defame islam?
Quote:
If the taleban were fighting for drugs, they wouldn't have destroyed the opium fields to start off with, if it was for a strategic point they would have combined with Ahmed Shah's northern alliance. NATO offered an immense bounty for every taleban member to leave the organisation and join the karzai forces so if it was for money, then they would have been long gone. Yes many did the later, and that is Allah Swt way of testing the sincere believers and wht is left, are those that are sincerely fighting for the cause of Allah swt.

Let me tell you something, their are enough illiterate Muslims in this world who can be brainwashed for any agenda in the name of islam. For NO rewards they can be even convinced to murder any people because only Islam, the heaven, 72 virgins etc will keep them motivated. So to say that taliban are not after money so they are good guys is just not a valid argument.
Quote:
And if you're really concerned abt women's rights in afghanistan, perhaps you should read Yvonne Ridley's book and email her should you have further questions in this regard.

Just a opinion of one western women is not enough.


Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:20 pm
Profile
Seeker
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:36 am
Posts: 285
Location: h0ll@nd
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
give it up for the
T_A_L_I_B_A_N

_________________
Qur'an 9:88 "The Messenger [saws] and those [raa] who believe with him, strive hard and struggle with their wealth and lives in Allah [swt]'s Cause. They are the ones who will have all the goodness, and they are the ones who will prosper"

Sahih Bukhari [rh] 4:52:50 "The Prophet [saws] said, 'A single endeavor of fighting in Allah [swt]'s Cause is better than the world and whatever is in it.'"


Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:30 am
Profile
Specialist

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:18 pm
Posts: 2261
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
@eclipse: al jazeera isnt the most reliable source i'm afraid.

aside from that fact, i'd like to say, where women are concerned, in this day and age, they arent safe anywhere because the supposed rights of women the west propse are idiotic and there are many muslims out there only by NAME. the world's all about power, money and lust, whether its afghanistan or pakistan.

_________________
"...and the rain is brain coloured, the thunder sounds like something remembering something..." Stan Rice.
(thnx scimi :D) thnx for the correction aswell ;)


Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:40 am
Profile
Specialist
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:30 pm
Posts: 1226
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
I agree with Sister Taz ...


There is nothing such as "islamic country" . All have been diseased by dajjal.


It is up to us to keep the imaan inside us if we want to succed. Everything for Allahs sake.

_________________
Sixty Lessons/Commands from the Quran
Did They Then Feel Secure Against the Plan of Allah?
Istikharaah The Guidance Prayer
Salaat al-Tawbah (the Prayer of Repentance)
The Master of Invocations for Forgiveness
Our Skin Speaks ! SubhanAllah!
Not Losing Hope In The Dua’s That We Make
Leave This Dunya Behind
Too Sinful To Be Forgiven?
I Love You For The Sake Of Allah


Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:49 am
Profile
Supporter

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 689
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
UnrealPrince wrote:
I agree with Sister Taz ...


There is nothing such as "islamic country" . All have been diseased by dajjal.


It is up to us to keep the imaan inside us if we want to succed. Everything for Allahs sake.


what took me almost 500 posts to say, you just did it in only one post! :lol:


Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:08 pm
Profile
Sister's Group Moderator & Official WUP Welcome Wagon Greeter
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:21 pm
Posts: 3905
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Unread post Afghanistan: Ten Years Of Illegal Occupation


Uploaded by GlobalResearchTV on Oct 7, 2011
Quote:
TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES: http://www.corbettreport.com/?p=2769

On October 7, 2001, NATO began its invasio of Afghanistan. Ten years later, as the country descends into even greater chaos, the illegal occupation of Afghanistan continues...

_________________
. . ~ ^ * > Dearest New Female Members < * ^ ~ . .

Please join the Sisters group here > http://www.wup-forum.com/ucp.php?i=167

Do PM me if you have any queries regarding the lounge


Ask yourselves. Does God want us all divided, or united?
After that you can pat yourselves in the back or shoot yourselves in the foot.


Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:22 pm
Posts: 558
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
SulemanP1 wrote:
key4truth wrote:
The question was why? Is it for resources, strategic point, or is it something deeper than that?


actually 3 points..

1 resources such as drugs
2 strategic point
3 defame islam ( how ever it does not mean that afganis are better Muslims then us for which they are paying the price).


Yep it's these three, Their goal is only materialistic and never spiritually. I doubt they're doing it for Dajjal.

_________________
http://www.muttaqun.com/library.html

Visit the site if you are in doubt of something and fear Allah that you would do wrong.
It contains many hadiths on many subjects.

May Allah Bless you Inshallah.


Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:39 am
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 pm
Posts: 827
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
jondi76 wrote:

This study suggests that two possible outcomes exist for the current Great Power
(United States) that is embroiled in Afghanistan. First, the United States could redefine
political and military goals and give priority to political and economic activities over the
military ones in achieving those goals. The second possibility, as historical facts show,
is to fight an “endless war, until exhaustion leads to loss of will and defeat.



and if that happend still i think afghani people will at the end defeat U S A & zionest armies insh'allah

good subject bro thnx





Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:12 pm
Profile
Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:14 pm
Posts: 382
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Unread post Re: Why Great Powers Invaded & Failed In Afghanistan
:think: i dont see any speciality in the talibans.
as a mattar of fact it is the west who are using the talibans as a weapon. afghanistan is not as invincible as it seems. the west will keep saying that the talibans are the terrorists. this is a western propaganda. they are using the taliban to continue their so called war on terror..

if everybody knows that the talibans have already lost the war, press and media will ask US and NATO troops to leave afghanistan.but USA does not want to leave afghanistan untill their main objective is achieved.

US troops in afghanistan is a way of showing their military power in the south asian region.and if you believe that whatever the USA is doing is to attack islam, then you are wrong. why USA has its air base in Japan? why venezuela is against the US imperialism. so one can easily understand that USA wants global dominanace. they are not against a particular religion. they are against whom ever is standing in their way. and that is why they established ISRAEL in the middle east. because USA and the BRITISH know that the muslims have antipathy towards the JEWS. so they established a jewish country to frighten the arabs and take control over the arabs.

USA and its allies do not recognise any religion. they only know one thing.
rulling the world ( a new world order)

. :salaam:

_________________
"Our Lord! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and protect us from the punishment of the hell-fire." Quran(2:201)


Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:45 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Wake Up Project Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

phpBB SEO
Wake Up Project

Like us on FaceBook!