voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 An Interview With Abdullah Hashem 
Explorer

Unread post Re: An Interview With Abdullah Hashem
insha wrote:
I agree with Scimitar, I've seen it before on HSB before they banned me.

The saddest part of the interview is that he doesn't mention ONCE freedomtou, achernahr, or noreagaaa as the ones who made "The Arrivals" such a success. Before "The Arrivals", Hashem was really a nobody.... and now he has the nerve to call himself the creator of the series, and wants to make a "sequel" called "The Arrived" to fool people in to thinking that the Mahdi has arrived, when it really is just a movie praising Ahmed Ismail....

I really don't have much that I SHOULD say about this. Better to be quiet lest I say something I regret.

Before "The Arrivals" Hashem was a nobody? Gonna vouch for that in front of Allah someday are you, Insha? When he only cared to be elevated in Allah's eyes and before "The Arrivals" he was also Alhamdulillah elevated?

Yeah, better to be quiet lest you say something you regret. Considering all the things you've said that one day you will regret. And yeah, there's no "fooling" anyone going around, it is as it is.

Fi Aman Illah.

[Surah Saff:14] O you who believe! be helpers [Ansar] (in the cause) of Allah, as Isa son of Marium said to (his) disciples: Who are my helpers in the cause of Allah? The disciples said: We are helpers (in the cause) of Allah. So a party of the children of Israel believed and another party disbelieved; then We aided those who believed against their enemy, and they became uppermost.

10 Reasons and Ahadith showing how Ahmad Al Hassan (a.s) is the Yamani (a.s):

http://www.hashemstudios-board.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&p=35981#p35981

Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:19 am
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Admin/Forum Technician

aunslaught ihd wrote:

Before "The Arrivals" Hashem was a nobody? Gonna vouch for that in front of Allah someday are you, Insha? When he only cared to be elevated in Allah's eyes and before "The Arrivals" he was also Alhamdulillah elevated?

Yeah, better to be quiet lest you say something you regret. Considering all the things you've said that one day you will regret. And yeah, there's no "fooling" anyone going around, it is as it is.

Fi Aman Illah.

Actually, Abdullah is still a nobody, especially in regards to "The Arrivals". I know I'm right about "no one is being fooled". You can check all the posts and fan pages, people CLEARLY give credit to Noreagaaa and Achernahr. The last person I that had physically heard about him (not on the net) that I know thought he was still ranting about ISNA.

As far as him being elevated, al7amdulillah if Allah is pleased with him for his good deeds, he just better hope that his bad deeds do not DESTROY his good ones. An excellent reminder for us all

I see you have taken him as being elevated in any case, since he clearly claimed that HE made "The Arrivals" in the interview and you have nothing to say about it. At least Achernahr and Noreagaaa had the courtesy of giving him an entire episode in it, and to this day give him intellectual credit for it. After everything he has done to them, they can still be cool about it... mashallah. But I'm not them.

Salaam

Part 9:

The Wake Up Project proudly presents it's newest documentary investigating the signs leading to the last day of judgment and resurrection that have already occurred and continue to intensify.

{People are strange when you're a stranger...}

Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:13 am
Profile WWW
Researcher

its sad not the have noreaga around here, when i first started to watch the arrivals, he was a special hero for me :)

Even The Whole World Turns Against You!
For Your Lord Is There With You With Every Breathe You Take!

Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:22 am
Admin/Forum Technician

I think the above poster just proved my point.

Nothing more can be accomplished here for now.

locked.

Part 9:

The Wake Up Project proudly presents it's newest documentary investigating the signs leading to the last day of judgment and resurrection that have already occurred and continue to intensify.

{People are strange when you're a stranger...}

Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2