voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 were making history? world war 3 around the corner 
Supporter

Unread post Re: were making history? world war 3 around the corner
Scimitar wrote:
new_century12 wrote:
my brothers im a realist, i know what communism is, but look at the big picture of this world, if there was a communist party that lived with the world and its always been like that, there would be no poor or rich and that sounds pretty good to me, and by communism is mean keeping the religion, dont try to make something that will never happen, your wasting your time instead help me my brothers bring people closer to our religion and i mean going to the arab states and walking to there doors and asking for an alliance great as the ottomon that would stretch down from africa through the balkans into asia,lets get the ummah together, imagine that? it can happen

Naive.

Scimi

x98172409129021

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:52 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Unread post Re: were making history? world war 3 around the corner
yes scimitar i agree, i was abit over exaggarotaing before, but i see what your comming from, im from a western country and most my friends dont know about syria darfur gaza but when kony came out everyone was an activist?? we just need to show people an let them make the choice wake up the world and open all eyes ;)

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2