voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Female Illuminati 
Seeker

Unread post Female Illuminati

The sisterhood is everywhere, b-aware!

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:08 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Supporter

Unread post Re: Female Illuminati
Asalaam aleikum,

Wouldn't it be better if you talked about the subject and placed the video along with it? Otherwise it seems more like a spam than anything. Talk about the video, did you watch the entire thing, what was it about? etc.

- Nusaybah

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:39 pm
Seeker

Alikum
good advice, I watched the video in full,sometimes I would rather hear others opinions before I speak my views.
the video talks about how the pope is a servant of servants of god,which I picked up as him being a front man for someone or a sisterhood in the background. Micheal tsar ion has researched the subject for years in order to get to his theory on the allegory's of christ and the Baptists cruicification and beheading and what they really meant to a sisterhood of Illuminati's that are in place today because of a battle that took place between the sexes and the nephlim were the original cause for the battle by the coming into the daughters of men. The later part shows examples of the women today who were given the dominion over the earth, for example the queen of England And corantion of roses ceremony and the symbols and gods they are in league with or immulate. The video goes much more in depth and living in the u.s. I see them here tearing lives apart, and families, we can tell their agendas exist today, and are working towards something. Peace one

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:41 pm
Seeker

Alaikum nusaybah
in your subtitles a word I found was in the video it was envy as the reason the battle of sexes was faught.
check out the video you seem to already have some insight.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]