voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Preparation: Dajjal (in the kingdom of the blind) 

Unread post Re: Preparation: Dajjal
Just to add my 2 pence worth, it is clear from any geographical map that the Najd region is clearly the east of Mecca facing the central highland region and the prophet certainly knew his bearings when he indicated the central region of Saudi Arabia to be the place where the horn of satan rises. The video below clearly demonstrates the prophet s.a.w accuracy in his bearings when providing guidance for constructing a mosque in Yemen.

Tue May 01, 2012 4:04 pm
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Supporter

Hammy wrote:

Well, this is what happen when lack of knowledge prevails... wierdo... Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab (rh) was a pious person and he destroyed people who used to worship things apart from Allah (swt).... he removed the ignorant kiddos, like you, and established TAUHEED... Kid, 1st go and get some homework done.... you know this is what happen if someone dont know and then come up with crazy stuff then become an AIRHEAD.... Fitnah of Dajjal is not only spreading in Arabia, it spreading all over the world.... why? your vision cannot move apart from that Map??? who is funding those who are killing brutally people in Syria? is it Saudi? who is funding in the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lebanon, and other Muslim countries?? who... Saudi?? read your posts??? well i think that's a thankless job... I like you, you remind me of when I was young and stupid.... and I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your filthy mouth....

:::ahem:::: :clap: :clap: :clap:

i gotto say this brother hammy you are not fully awake yet.....i am not going to post the whole article here cause people will start saying this backbitting and fitna etc,....here is a link for this site i would like you to take a look what the saudi rulers are doing

http://www.cifiaonline.com/saudisexslavetrade.htm

==================================================
Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab (rh) was a pious person and he destroyed people who used to worship things apart from Allah (swt).?

Ibn Abdul Wahhab - (1703–1792)
http://www.correctislamicfaith.com/foun ... lafism.htm

2002 Iraqi Intel Reported Wahhabis Are of Jewish Origin

Submitted by David Livingstone on Tue, 08/02/2011 - 18:33

The U.S. Department of Defense has released translations of a number of Iraqi intelligence documents dating from Saddam’s rule. One, a General Military Intelligence Directorate report from September 2002, entitled “The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots”, shows the Iraqi government was aware of the nefarious purposes of the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia, often known as Salafis, in serving Western interests to undermine Islam.
The report relies heavily on the Memoirs of Mr. Hempher, which describe in detail how a British spy to the Middle East, in the middle of the eighteenth century, made contact with Adbul Wahhab, to create a subversive version of Islam, the notorious sect of Wahhabism, which became the founding cult of the Saudi regime. The movement was temporarily suppressed by the Ottomam armies in the middle of the nineteenth century. But with the assistance of the British, the Wahhabis and their Saudi sponsors returned to power and founded their own state in 1932. Since then, the Saudis have collaborated closely with the Americans, to whom they owe their tremendous oil wealth, in funding various Islamic fundamentalist organizations and other American covert operations, particularly the "jihad" in Afghanistan. But the Saudis simulatenously use the immense wealth at their dispossal to disseminate this disruptive brand of Islam to various parts of the world, categorized by some of the largest propaganda campaign in history.
Many who defend Wahhabism as a legitimate reform movement of Islam have tried to dismiss the Memoirs as a spurious fabrication. These include Bernard Haykel, Professor in Near Eastern Studies at Princeton University, who, without providing any evidence, presumes the Memoirs to have been created by Ayyub Sabri Pasha.
However, while the Memoirs only emerged in the 1970s, Pasha wrote his version of the story already in 1888. Ayyub Sabri Pasha was a well-known Ottoman writer and Turkish naval admiral, who served the Ottoman army in the Arabian Pensinsula, writing several works about the region and it's history. Including The Beginning and Spreading of Wahhabism, where he recounts Abdul Wahhab's association and plotting with Hempher.
In addition to that revealed in the Hempher Memoirs, the Iraqi intelligence report also makes known some surprising claims, derived from works circulated in Arabic which have not been translated into English. As the report recounts, both Abdul Wahhab, and his sponsor, ibn Saud, who founded the Saudi dynasty, were of Jewish origin.
For example, D. Mustafa Turan wrote, in The Donmeh Jews, that Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab was a descendant of a family of Donmeh Jews from Turkey. The Donmeh were descendants of followers of the infamous false-messiah of Judaism, Shabbetai Zevi, who shocked the Jewish world in 1666 by converting to Islam. Viewing it as a sacred mystery, Zevi's followers imitated his conversion to Islam, though secretly keeping to their Kabbalistic doctrines. In Europe, the Shabbeteans were eventually led a century later by Jacob Frank, claiming to be a reincarnation of Zevi. And, according to Rabbi Antelman in To Eliminate the Opiate, to them belonged the Rothschilds who had a hand in the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati. The Donmeh community of Turkey were concentrated in the city of Salonika, which became a hotbed of Masonic activity, and from which the Young Turk movement evolved, which aided in the collapse of the Muslim empire of the Ottoman Turks. There is evidence that Ataturk himself, the founder of the modern Turkish state, was of Donmeh origin as well.
Turan maintains that Abdul Wahhab's grandfather, Sulayman was actually Shulman, having belonged to the Jewish community of Bursa in Turkey. From there he settled in Damascus, where he feigned Islam, but was apparently expelled for practicing sorcery. He then fled to Egypt and he again faced condemnation, so made his way he to the Hijaz, where he got married and fathered Abdul Wahhab. According to the report, the same is claimed in The Donmeh Jews and the Origin of the Saudi Wahabis, Rifat Salim Kabar.
The notion of the Saudi family being of Jewish heritage has been published by Mohammad Sakher, who, it is claimed, was ordered killed by the regime for his revelations. The report relates a similar account, but from different sources. According The Wahabi Movement/The Truth and Roots, by Abdul Wahhab Ibrahim Al-Shammari, for example, ibn Saud is actually descended from Mordechai bin Ibrahim bin Mushi, a Jewish merchant from Basra. Apparently, when he was approached by members from the Arabian tribe of Aniza, then claimed to be one of them, and traveled with them to Najd and his name became Markhan bin Ibrahim bin Musa.
Additionally, Abdul Wahhab was descended from Wahib Al-Tamimi, so, as reported by al Said Nasir, in The History of the Saud Family, the Saudi ambassador in Cairo, Abdullah bin Ibrahim al Mufaddal, paid Muhammad Al-Tamimi thirty five thousand Jinee in the year 1943, to forge a family tree of the Saudi family and that of Abdul Wahhab, and merge them into one, claiming their origin from the Prophet Mohammed.
While it would be difficult to independantly authenticate these claims, they are interesting in light of the role that the state of Saudi Arabia has and continues to play with regards to supporting and advancing Western power in the Middle East and elsewhere. Especially astounding is the very dubious and virulent form of Islam, that Wahhabism and Salafism represent, which is currently wrecking havoc on Islamic traditions, and dividing the Muslim community in petty squabbles over trivial details, allowing the War on Islam to proceed effectively unchecked

http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/con ... ish-origin

Tue May 01, 2012 7:24 pm
Global Moderator

<< Okay guys, respectfully agree to disagree or disagree to agree....no need for name calling slug fest. This thread has been flagged (reported) >>

Just a little 2cents, or perhaps a another direction into the whole Najd is Iraq vs. Najd is Najd issue;

.....physical location is just only one of the facets of the Qirani As-Shaytan 'Horn of Shaytan'; there's another critical factor that has been rarely highlighted in this thread (though in other old threads also been debated half to death)

that factor being: the kind of people that comes out Najd.....there were many accounts / encounters of such people during the lifetime of the Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam.

Find the characteristics of these people, you'll get a clearer picture of where Najd at the time of the Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam is.

Tue May 01, 2012 7:30 pm
Researcher

Ok is this is real or fake? or is this just a coincident or it just another story of a holy man? Just accept this hadits. This is ottentic and many scholar cannot refuse this. arabian peninsula what is this place actualy? 7 years is not a long time but zion (israel) prepared thousand years to face this hadits. would you still argue amongs you moslem?

"You will fight the Arabian Peninsula and Allah will give you victory over it, then you will face Persia and Allah will give you victory over it, then you will fight Rum and Allah will give you victory over it, then you will fight Dajjal and Allah will give victory upon you. "

(Hadits Narateed Muslim)

:huh:

Tue May 01, 2012 8:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Seeker

THE DECEPTORS HERE SIMPLY END UP DELETING COMMENTS....

PRODUCE YOUR PROOF IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL WITHOUT DELETING OUR FORMER COMMENTS

All that is on the earth will perish, but will abide forever the Face of your Lord with full of Majesty, Bounty and Honor.

[Ar-Rehman 26-27]

Click to view my Posts
http://wup-forum.com/search.php?search_id=egosearch

Tue May 01, 2012 9:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Explorer

Asif1 wrote:
THE DECEPTORS HERE SIMPLY END UP DELETING COMMENTS....

PRODUCE YOUR PROOF IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL WITHOUT DELETING OUR FORMER COMMENTS

==========================================================
LOL.... these genius admins without answering blocked my post too... :facep: but they say they did answered... hahaha... they were getting trapped with their own answers and blaming me for jumping off topic... 8-)

guess what, coming up with some scholars fatwaas that you follow what you like... every Muslim has the right to follow their own school of thought... yeah i would say DESIRE, WHAT A SATANIC STATEMENT!!!

and @ alladin212 brother.... the webpage you pasted here for Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and some evil things exposed by Ibn Tehmiya (rh)... i don't see any logic in that... Ohh... guess what the source... from those who follow 4 school of thoughts.... Aah!!! EXPECTED!!!! :D

Wed May 02, 2012 4:06 am
Global Moderator

Two warnings were issued (one for public disclosure of private conversations and one for foul language).

One member was banned for a week (for receiving their third warning).

"Read Conspiracy theories for beginners - A crash course"

Wed May 02, 2012 7:44 am
Global Moderator

One off-topic post was removed. Saty on the topic.

"Read Conspiracy theories for beginners - A crash course"

Wed May 02, 2012 9:13 am
Researcher

wow those statement just only hurt yourself. If you all love your syekh so much so kiss him and worship him. every scholarship is only telling from the Quran and Hadist. No one looking to other teory like karl marx or plato or some noble unknown like shakespeare. Dont be a gentiles like jews calling you all.

About anything whatsoever ye differ, the decision (up) to God. (Which has the properties of the case) that Allah, my Lord. I am the sole trust Him and to Him I return.

42. Asy Syuura 10

Humans are a single people. (After the dispute arose), God sent the prophets, as a warner, and Allah revealed the Book with their right, to judge between people about the case which they differ. It is not at odds about the book, but one who had brought them the Book, ie after coming to their descriptions of the real, out of envy among themselves. So God gave the instructions people who believe in the truth about things they perselisihkann it to his will. And God always gives clues person wills to a Straight Path.

2. Al Baqarah 213

Say: "O People of the Book, let (hold) to a sentence (decree) that there is no dispute between us and you, that we worship none but Allah and we do not associate him with nothing, and not (also) most of us take others as a god but Allah. "If they turn away, say to them: "Bear witness that we are the ones who have surrendered (to Allah)."

3. Ali 'Imran 64

Humans used to be just one race, then they are at odds. Had it not been for a word of your Lord who has been there before, would have been settled between them, about what they differed.

10. Yunus 19

And tell my servants: "Let them pronounce the words better (really). Verily Satan has caused conflict between them. Verily Satan is a real enemy to man.

17. Al Israa' 53

and this for you that proud about think tank that you got !!

God makes the parable (is) a man (slave) which is owned by some of the association are in dispute and a slave who became a full property of a man (only); there were two slaves as well? Praise be to Allah but most of them do not know.

39. Az Zumar 29

Wed May 02, 2012 5:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Global Moderator

Hammy wrote:
and @ alladin212 brother.... the webpage you pasted here for Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and some evil things exposed by Ibn Tehmiya (rh)... i don't see any logic in that... Ohh... guess what the source... from those who follow 4 school of thoughts.... Aah!!! EXPECTED!!!! :D

Showing true colors are we? Why? What's wrong with following the 4 schools of thoughts?

Not content with the Shia witchhunt attitude, you guys go on and disparage the Main body (Jama'ah) of the Muslim Ummah....

So I say;

Good luck with your petro-dollar Islam - monopoly Islam....it is only relevant as far as the oil industry remains relevant....don't be surprised when that wealth is taken away ironically by a sister state (non Arab middle Eastern state); and after the death of a ruler over Hijaz, 3 of your princes trip on each other and vie for power - so desperate are they that they fight over the treasure under the Kaa'bah.

What have we here? Seems the 'dogs of war' are lining up at the borders....

Tel Aviv boosts troops at borders with Egypt and Syria
http://rt.com/news/israel-troops-egypt-syria-426/

Wed May 02, 2012 6:48 pm

asralfarhi wrote:
Hammy wrote:

Showing true colors are we? Why? What's wrong with following the 4 schools of thoughts?

Not content with the Shia witchhunt attitude, you guys go on and disparage the Main body (Jama'ah) of the Muslim Ummah....

So I say;

Good luck with your petro-dollar Islam - monopoly Islam....it is only relevant as far as the oil industry remains relevant....don't be surprised when that wealth is taken away ironically by a sister state (non Arab middle Eastern state); and after the death of a ruler over Hijaz, 3 of your princes trip on each other and vie for power - so desperate are they that they fight over the treasure under the Kaa'bah.

What have we here? Seems the 'dogs of war' are lining up at the borders....

Tel Aviv boosts troops at borders with Egypt and Syria
http://rt.com/news/israel-troops-egypt-syria-426/

Well, than show me what's right in following the 4 school of thoughts?

and who cares brother if oil industry stays or gets over, those saudi sheiks will not come us to help on d day pf Judgement... Everyone is responsible for their own deeds, i don't understand why people point their fingers on thsoe sheiks we all know they are puppets of U.S but we should not forget they are not the only 1.... talkin abt Kabaah we all know whose eyes are on it to capture whilst tried once and failed but still waiting for another try... if you know whom i am talkin abt....

Thu May 03, 2012 4:10 am

AS u can see our brother showed in the video that they made a huge construction at the top of mount habshi and u can also see there is a huge place between masjid e nabuwi and the mountain habshi which is plain ground, my question is that if there was a lawful need of construction why not that plain surface below why only at the top of mountain and u can ask urself which place wud be easy to visit for the travellers a palace at the top or palace at bottom. this clearly show the hypocrisy of saudis

Thu May 03, 2012 4:37 am
Admin/Forum Technician

Topic cleaned.

Part 9:

The Wake Up Project proudly presents it's newest documentary investigating the signs leading to the last day of judgment and resurrection that have already occurred and continue to intensify.

{People are strange when you're a stranger...}

Sat May 26, 2012 12:10 am
Profile WWW
Specialist

Jazak Allah Khair bro Insha.

Imam Habib Ali Al Jifri on the Wahhabi distortion of Islam:

Scimi

EDIT: Bro Lamaghrebin posted this in another thread, but I'm copying it here:

LeMaghrebin wrote:
-Many ahadith about Dajjal are about saudi arabia

-Dajjal's palace is in Saudi arabia http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XT5LryL9rrY(see Scimitar's thread)
-Al saud family is jewish
Quote:
They're so-called Royal Family is of Jewish ancestory. They made it into a Jewish kingdom. Not an Islamic one. The Saudi cops and military are known for their ruthlessness and violent behaviours. So expect one big hell contained in a tin-can

Saudi arabia's connection to Britain (day like a year), connection to US (day like a month) and to Israel (day like a week) is mysterious.
Saudi Arabia and Israel are sisters http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xo0NapCJdRU

For Saudi Arabia, Israel is turning from foe to friend http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/for-saud ... d-1.424278 (This is assuming they were ever foes in the first place).

Remember dajjal is not a human being and will appear as a human being in his day like our day. Just how a jinn can posses someone and manisfests in this person. Dajjal will manifest in one of the saud princes, that's how he will enter our dimension of space and time.

Remember: Al mehdi emerges right after the death of arab leader (saudi) and there will be an argument among the princes. This is the time when dajjal enters his day like our day.

So the timing for Dajjal, mehdi and Issa (AS) are very close to each other.
Saudi arabia is very much involved in the arab uprisings.

Just a thought and Allah knows best

Scimi

Sat May 26, 2012 4:10 pm
Seeker

Unread post Re: Preparation: Dajjal (in the kingdom of the blind)
Scimitar, this is one of the most important topics discussed in WUP in my opinion, and thanks for the courage, time and effort you are puting in this work. May Allah reward you brother, ameen!

Everytime a topic is very interesting, it is atonishing to see some members to jump in and try to disrupt it, anyone has the right to agree and disagree, but with adhab, there are so many ways to differ but it seems that some members only can argue with "boxing gloves", Astaghfirullah!

Dear brothers and sisters, if I am not wrong I am adressing to Muslims and not Sunnis and Wahabis. I think just a single ayat from the holy Quran should be enough to clear my brothers doubt. Allah says in the holy Quran, Prophet Muhammad is the best of examples. Our very dear Prophet saws was neither a Sunni nor a wahabi. He just asked us a simple thing, to worship the One and Only God Allah swt. So don't spread confusions in ur faiths. Be more polite towards other groups as well. Sooner or later Jews and Christians (zionist) and some of their allies would make a war on us. They will shed our blood without the discrimination of Sunni and wahabi. Make ur choice. Either join hands with all Muslim brothers or wait for the Jews and Christians alliance (zionism) and others to apply the equation of divide, rule and then slaughter.

Now if you still have doubts:

The Hadith of Gabriel AS.

"Umar ibn al-Khattab (the second rightly guided caliph) reported: One day when we were with Allah’s messenger SAWS, a man with extremely white clothing and very black hair came to us. No traces of travel were visible on him, and none of us recognized him. Sitting down before the Prophet SAWS, (peace and blessings be upon him) leaning his knees against his, and placing his hands on his thighs, the stranger said, 'Tell me, Muhammad SAWS, about Islam.'

The Prophet SAWS replied, 'Islam means that you should bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah’s messenger SAWS, that you should perform the ritual prayer, pay the alms tax, fast during Ramadan, and make the pilgrimage to the Ka’aba at Mecca if you are able to go there.'

The man said, 'You have spoken the truth.' (We were amazed at this man’s questioning the Prophet SAWS and then declaring that he had spoken the truth).

The stranger spoke a second time, saying, 'Now tell me about faith.'

The Prophet SAWS replied, 'Faith means that you have faith in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers and the Last Day, and that you have faith in fate as it is measured out, both its good and evil aspects.'

Remarking that the Prophet SAWS again had spoken the truth, the stranger then said, 'Now tell me about virtue.'

The Prophet SAWS replied, 'Virtue -- doing what is beautiful -- means that you should worship Allah as if you see Him, for even if you do not see Him, He sees you.'

Yet again the man said, 'Tell me about the Hour (that is, the coming of the Day of Judgment).'

The Prophet SAWS replied, 'About that he who is questioned knows no more than the questioner.'

The stranger said, 'Well, then tell me about its signs.'

The Prophet SAWS replied, 'The slave girl will give birth to her mistress, and you will see the barefoot, the naked, the destitute, and the shepherds vying with each other in building.'

At that, the stranger went away.

After I had waited for a while, the Prophet SAWS spoke to me: 'Do you know who the questioner was, Umar?' I replied, 'Allah and His messenger know best.' The Prophet SAWS said, 'He was Jibril [Gabriel]. He came to teach you your religion.'"

As for me, I dont see any sect or group name mentionned in this Haddith.

Sorry if that was a little off topic but worth to keep the topic progressing.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:06 am
Specialist

Jazak Allah khiar, and thank you for the comment on the thread topic. Indeed it is a vitally important topic.

The Arrivals showed many what the true agenda of the global elites are, I was already studying all this since 911... anctually I studied briefly in the 90's when I came across Ahmed Thomsons book "Dajjal: the king with no clothes" and that got me really interested. But I lost my way briefly and it wasn't until 2001, two weeks before 911 that I had a dream about the twin towers in the sky, with rocket thrusters under them... 2 weeks later, 911 happened.

This woke me right up, then brielfy I slipped back into a a wayward lifestyle. And then I got back on track. A few years later, I saw the arrivals and realised how viral it was going. And I noticed another trend... people didn;t get it. They didn't get the message the arrivals were trying to portray - that you MUST GO BACK TO QURAN AND SUNNAH... and you know what? people started following music vids, hollywood and comet elenin amongst other nonsensical avenues of study and interest, that would not ulitimately benefit the Ummah in understanding the deeper threats a lot more closer to home... Arabia !!! The Kingdom of Saudi Occupied Arabia to be exact.

When I was in Arabia for Umrah during 2006, I saw the dajjal palace and laughed. I couldn't believe the cab driver was serious. My friend (a hafez) and I were nudging eachother as if the cab driver was a lunatic. Turned out it was us who were the lunatics. We clearly had not studied enough. And I failed to remember the fact that the Saudi Guard had masonic emblems on their uniforms, when the dajjal palace was being mentioned.

As you can imagine, once I got back to the UK, I looked into this, but half heartedly. It wasn't until I joined WUP and saw exactly how lost some "woken up" members were, that I decided to investigate this matter in greater detail. Alhamdulillah, some WUP members who also had the same ideas as me, jumped on board and hence - this thread saw some real progress.

We're still working on finding more info - but you know, the web hides it well. Someone doesn't want it to be found. Sites I could access months ago, now do not show up, I get error 404 messages and all sorts. lol.

Noor Din wrote:
Everytime a topic is very interesting, it is atonishing to see some members to jump in and try to disrupt it, anyone has the right to agree and disagree, but with adhab, there are so many ways to differ but it seems that some members only can argue with "boxing gloves", Astaghfirullah!

Same as any forum. You get morons who do not know how to debate and prefer to throw insult after insult time and again. Even steeping as low as calling other Muslims, kuffar. They'll get their come-uppance, in good time. I hope they are able to seek forgiveness before then though.

Noor Din wrote:
Dear brothers and sisters, if I am not wrong I am adressing to Muslims and not Sunnis and Wahabis. I think just a single ayat from the holy Quran should be enough to clear my brothers doubt. Allah says in the holy Quran, Prophet Muhammad is the best of examples. Our very dear Prophet saws was neither a Sunni nor a wahabi. He just asked us a simple thing, to worship the One and Only God Allah swt. So don't spread confusions in ur faiths. Be more polite towards other groups as well. Sooner or later Jews and Christians (zionist) and some of their allies would make a war on us. They will shed our blood without the discrimination of Sunni and wahabi. Make ur choice. Either join hands with all Muslim brothers or wait for the Jews and Christians alliance (zionism) and others to apply the equation of divide, rule and then slaughter.

As for the hadeeth about the sects in Islam:

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu): "The Messenger of Allah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: 'The Jews separated into 71 sects, and the Christians into 72, and my nation will divide into 73 sects.'" (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)

and

The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Seventy-two (of the 73 sects of the Muslim nation) will be in the fire, and only one will be in Paradise; it is the Jama'ah (i.e. Ahle Sunnah Wa Jamaah)." (Abi Dawud, Ad-Darimi, Ahmad)

I am Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamah... and that is not the wahhabi creed at all. If you but knew their history, and how they have become the fatwa machine that justifies the atrocities we see in the Muslim world today, all for the sake of the Saudi Elites, the House of Saud - you will not sponsor that opinion.

Saud and their Wahhabi pets, are sisters to Israel and the USA. They hijacked the khaliphate. And they did it with the help of the Brits... here check this video out and look at what happens to Arabia from the year 1800 +

When the House of Saud falls, the Khalifa will rise once more. And it will a new golden age for all Muslims, Ameen.

Scimi

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:30 pm
Specialist

I went back to basics and was contemplating the "island of Dajjal" possibiliies, which in turn led to determining what Islands would fall in the Persian Gulf - as this is the region where the Island of Dajjal was reported to have been from Tamim ud Dari's account of his famous month long voyage.

Although it is widely believed that the Island is located somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle (most likely Easter Island) - I think there are other, just as viable possibilities to consider.

The Hadith of Tamim Ad-Dari (Sahih Muslim)

Fatimah-bint-Qais reported, "I heard the proclaimer of the Messenger of Allah(pbuh) proclaiming (for) 'Congregational Prayer'. I went to the mosque and prayed with the Prophet(pbuh). When he finished his prayer, he sat upon the pulpit smiling and said, 'Let every man remain in his seat.' He then asked, 'Do you know why I have called you together?' They replied, 'Allah and his Messenger know best.' The Prophet(pbuh) said, 'By Allah, I have not called you together for hope or for fear, I have called you together because Tamim ad- Dari who was a Christian, came and embraced Islam.

He narrated a story to me, which agreed with the account I had given to you about the Dajjal. He informed me that he had embarked upon a sea-boat with thirty men of Lakhm and Jozam. Then the sea waves played with them for a month and threw them on to an island when the sun was about to set. They sat in a small side boat and landed on the Island. A beast with very coarse hair met them. They could not tell its front from its back due to its excessive hair. They asked, 'Woe to thee! Who art thou?" It replied, 'I am a spy. Go to this man in the monastery, as he is eager to receive the information you bring.

' Tamim Dari said, 'When it named a man for us, we fled away from it lest it might be the devil. Then we hurriedly went on until we entered the monastery and found a big-bodied man whom we had never seen before. He was firmly tied up, his hands tied to his neck, the place between his knees, and joints tied up with iron chains.' We asked, 'Woe to thee! What are thou?' He replied, 'You have the power to get my information. Inform me about yourselves.'

They replied, 'We are people from Arabia, we embarked upon a sea boat, but the sea waves played with us for a month and threw us onto this island. A beast of coarse hairs met us and said, 'I am a spy. Go to the man in the monastery.' So we approached you hurriedly. He asked, 'Tell me about the trees of Baisan. Do they bear fruit?.' 'Yes' We replied. He said, 'Behold! Soon they will not yield fruit.' He asked, 'Inform me of the lake of Tiberias. Is there water in it?' We replied, 'It is full of water.' He informed us, 'Soon its water will disappear.' He then asked, 'Inform me of the fountain of Zugara. Is there water in it and do its inhabitants irrigate with the water of the fountain?' 'Yes, it is full of water and it's inhabitants irrigate from its water. He asked, 'Inform me of the Prophet of the illiterates. What does he do?' We said, 'He has just come out of Makkah and gone to Yathrib.' He asked, 'Have the Arabs fought with him?' 'Yes' We replied. He asked, 'How did he treat them' We informed him that he had got the upper hand of those of the Arabs who opposed him and they obeyed him. He said, 'Behold! It is better for them if they obey him. As for myself I am certainly the Anti-Christ and it is near that an order will be passed for me to come out. I shall then come out and travel the world. I shall leave no village at which I shall not land within 40 nights except Makkah and Taibah, which will be forbidden to me. Whenever I wish to enter one of the two, an angel with a sword in his hand will encounter me and prevent me therefrom. There will be angels on every side to guard it. The apostle of Allah(pbuh) struck his pulpit with his staff and said, 'This is Taibah meaning Madinah. Behold! Did I not tell you?' 'Yes' they replied. 'Behold, he is in the Syrian sea or sea of Yemen; no, rather he is from the eastern direction. He then pointed out with his hand to wards the East.'

From where did Tamim ad-Dari and his crew sail?

This part of the hadith sheds some light on the issue:

The Prophet(pbuh) said, "By Allah, I have not called you together for hope or for fear, I have called you together because Tamim ad- Dari who was a Christian, came and embraced Islam."

This part of the hadith clearly shows that Tamim ad-Dari narrated his story about the the island of the Dajjal to the Prophet (Pbuh) the same day he came to Arabia to embrace Islam. Thus he and his crew could not have sailed from Saudi Arabia, but from their homeland.

So we need to know where was Tamim's homeland located:

"He informed me that he had embarked upon a sea-boat with thirty men of Lakhm and Jozam."

So Tamim ad-Dari sailed with men from the tribes of Banu-Lakhm and Jozam.

The evidence suggests that Tamim ad-Dari himself was a Lakhmide, from the tribe of Banu-Lakhm. Tamim is described by the Prophet as a Christian who came to embrace Islam, thus, we can conclude that he was from The Banu Lakhm tribe which was a Christian tribe located in modern day Kufa, Iraq.

The Christian Banu-Lakhm were settled around Al-Hirah, in the southern part of Iraq:

The Persian Gulf is the closest destination for Banu Lakhm to sail from. This is why the Prophet said that the Dajjal is in the east, he pointed towards the Persian Gulf which is in the east of Saudi Arabia.

Some information on the Banu Lakhm Tribe:

"The Lakhmids were originally a Bedouin tribal kingdom ruled by the Banu Lakhm, hence the name Lakhmids. According to tradition, the founder of the dynasty was 'Amr, whose son Imru' al-Qays died in AD 328 and was entombed at Al-Nimarah in the Syrian desert. His funerary inscription is written in an extremely difficult type of script. Recently there has been a revival of interest in the inscription, and controversy has arisen over its precise implications. One thing that is certain is that Imru' al-Qays claimed the title "king of all the Bedouin" and claimed to have campaigned successfully over the entire north and centre of the peninsula, as far as the border of Najran.

According to Muslim sources, it is said that he was given by the Sassanid king Shapur II a "governorship" over the Bedouin of northeast Arabia, being charged with the task of restraining their incursions into Sassanid territory. Later kings of the dynasty settled themselves in that area, at Al-Hirah on the Euphrates in southern Iraq. They were rivals to the Ghassanids who were subject kings of the Sassanids rivals, the Byzantine Empire. The kingdom's subjects were composed of a mix of Arabs and Arameans. The kingdom was also a major centre of Nestorian Christianity. They remained influential throughout the 6th century, and only in 602 was the last Lakhmid king, Nu'man ibn al-Mundhir, put to death by the Sassanid king Khosrau II and the kingdom dissolved."

The Prophet (pbuh) said: 'Behold, he (The Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea or sea of Yemen; no, rather he is from the eastern direction. He then pointed out with his hand to wards the East.'

Thus we should look towards the East of Saudi Arabia. The Island of the Dajjal is in the Persian Gulf, East of Saudi Arabia.

Many little islands can be found in the Persian Gulf.

The following pic shows us what east of Arabia means, when we follow the line of sight from Arabia, through the Persian Gulf, and onwards (click spoiler):

One of the following islands could very well be the Island of the Dajjal that Tamim ad-Dari and his crew visited:

* Amwaj Islands
* Bahrain Island
* Hawar Islands
* Jidda Island
* Muharraq Island
* Nabih Saleh
* Sitra
* Umm an Nasan
* Umm as Sabaan
* Abbasak
* Abu Musa Island
* Buneh Island
* Dara Island
* Farsi Island
* Forur Bozorg Island
* Forur Koochak Island
* Forurgan Island
* Germ Island
* Greater and Lesser Tunbs
* Hendurabi Island
* Hengam Island
* Hormuz Island
* Jonobi Island
* Kharg Island or Khark island
* Kish Island
* Larak Island
* Kharku Island
* Dara,Island
* Se Dandan
* Lavan Island
* Minu Island
* Omolkarm Island
* Polour
* Qabre Nakhoda Island
* Qeshm Island
* Qeys Island
* Rostam Island
* Shatvar Island
* Sheikh Shoeyb Island
* Shif Island
* Sirri Island
* Shomali Island
* Smaller Bent Island
* Auhah Island
* Bubiyan Island
* Failaka Island
* Kubbar Island
* Miskan Island
* Qaruh Island
* Umm al Maradim Island
* Umm an Namil Island
* Warbah Island
* Tarout
* Das
* Dalma
* Arzanah

Many of theses Islands had Monasteries built on them during Tamim ad-Dari's era. Ancient Monasteries can be found in different Islands of the Persian Gulf (visit Wikipedia)

Dajjal will emerge from the East: Isfahan, Persia: This should make sense, if the Dajjal was in an Island in the Persian Gulf, the closest destination is Persia:

The Prophet (PBUH) said: "The Dajjal will be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls." (Muslim)

Interesting stuff. Maybe we've been looking in the wrong direction all along? Allah knows best.

Scimi

EDIT:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:48 am
Supporter

:salaam:

Bro Scimitar I personally thank you.You effort really outstanding, Masha-ALLAH..............You really onto
something here.........The Towers in the area now are starting to make sense.Our local Ulema herein Cape Town
i always thought why they don't show any support when Moulana Imran Hosein comes here to lecture but then
i found out that it was due to their relationship which they have with the Saudi "Deception"ship........ :lol:

So the people here are pretty much in the so called dark about this.I told and continue to speak to some
of the younger Ulema guys but they don't seem to be interested.You know there is a story out that The
WUP is a tool of the West to spread disinfo amongst the Youngsters.

Shukran once again Bro,Masha-ALLAH...................... :barak:

:allahua1: :allahuak2: :allahuak3: :wsalaam:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:46 pm
Supporter

Just a thought..........................that army that so called Third Force...........that are currently busy
causing chaos in Syria.........previously from Lybya..etc...etc.Follow that army.They are funded and armed
by Nato etc.They are currently picking up experience all over "the Arab Spring" soon to be Veterans.Remember the Freedom Fighter caught in Lybya who had the
markings on his leg.He was Duvduvan , a Special Marine from Israhell....................well maybe i am wrong.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 pm
Global Moderator

Speaking of Dajjal Island we had a lively discussion on this thread:

Post subject: Re: Dajjal's Island FOUND? (Allahu alim)
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=22948&p=261800&hilit=gibraltar#p261800

I doubt that island is in the Persian Gulf.....that's an even smaller 'pond' compared to the Mediterranean Sea; even more unlikely for the skilled ARAB sailors to get lost.

==================================================================

Also consider that the trading routes between the Mid East and the Far East are the Silk Road routes which began in the Han Dynasty Era circa 206 B.C. Furthermore, the time during the Prophet sollallahu alaihi wa alihi wasallam, Europe was in the Dark Ages - not much trade going on there.

Besides, other than the Arabs literally having no business being in the Far West; even in the severest storm, I doubt the skillful Arab sailors would have missed this:

STRAITS OF GIBRALTAR - AFRICA & EUROPE "Just A Stone's Throw Away"

With regards to this discussion it is the shipping route that begs attention:

If you're in a LOST, MAROONED on a godforsaken remote Island after being tossed about at sea for a month scenario, where are you more likely to achieve that?!

......an OCEAN

In this scene the INDIAN OCEAN which lies beyond the Yemeni Sea is the more likely candidate. The Mediterranean Sea is more like a big pond, unlikely to get lost.

===================================================================

Similarly....Surely they couldn't have miss this, nowhere they could have gotten lost inside the pond:

Quote:
He informed me that he had embarked upon a sea-boat with thirty men of Lakhm and Jozam. Then the sea waves played with them for a month and threw them on to an island when the sun was about to set.

That description of the journey befits a marooned voyage on the high seas.....an OPEN OCEAN. Again take note of the ancient Arab sea lanes.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next