voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:47 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Isfahan Jews: Exposed 
Author Message
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 254
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Isfahan Jews: Exposed
Assalamu Alaikum,

Today my dear WuP members I decided to translate a research I read a while back about the Isfahan Jews. In this new topic you will discover who they are, proof of there existence and the Hadith of the prophet (pbuh)that talks about them.

I take no credit of making this research. This is actually my own Ijtihad of translating. Allah knows best.


___
Bismillah arrahman arraheem,


Book Number: 40, Hadith Number: 7034
Narrated Anas ibn Malik:

Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.



Shawls: Before I go into description of the word Shawl. I'd like to translate it in arabic accordingly to the hadith. Shawl in arabic is طيلسان "Taylasan" Singular and "Tayalisa" Plural form.

According to Sheikh Abdulrahman Al Barrak who is one of the biggest muslim scholars and arabic scientists living today (the one who did this research about the Isfahan Jews) http://albarrak.islamlight.net/

The Jews in Iran are spread across three main cities which are (Tahran - Hamadan - Isfahan)
According to Iranian sources their population is between 25,000 and 30,000.
Image

"The Taylasan is a white colored scarf. Similar to the Omama worn on the head but much bigger and is worn on the shoulder aswell. And allah knows best"
Image
Image


Image
In this picture above we see a Hakham Iranian Jew wearing the Shawl that the prophet Pbuh was talking about. Allah knows best.


Image





Here we see the book cover of the Iranian Jewish book called "Torat wa Tabee'a" -The Nature and the Torah- (Translation)

Image


Image
A close up of the Image on the book cover showing the Jew wearing the Taylasan (shawl)



Image
Here we see the previous Iranian President Khatami greeting one of the Hakhamat Iranian Jews


And here Below are some various picture of Iranian Jewish websites showing Iranian Jews and Shia Muslims together.

Image
Image



And Now I will introduce you to Hakham Yedia Shofat considered to be the Godfather of Iranian Jews living today.
Image


And here is Maurice Motamed one of the Jewish representatives in the Iranian parliament. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Motamed
Image




And now I'll be showing you pictures of Various Jewish Tombs in the city of Isfahan which came even before Islam to persia.


Here below is the location to the tomb of their prophet Daniel located in the city of Isfahan
Image

And here below is the Grave of Esther and Merdacai Hamadan (Jewish Prophets)
Image


The interior
Image

According to the Jews of Iran the land they live on belongs to King Korsh which has the shrine of Esthar and the Tomb of Merdacai and it is where the prophet Daniel died and where their prophet Habqouq was buried.
Its considered to them as the country of Shoshandakht who's the wife of King Yazdagird the first. The land where also the body of Benjamin was buried (Benjamin is the brother of our prophet Yousif pbuh). Jews all around the world consider this to be extremely holy ground to them.

Since the Opening of Babylon jews all around the world went to live in Iran. And ever since, these Jews living in Iran, have even denied leaving to palastine, considering there love to Iran and Orsaleem.

Isreal have invited alot of Iranian Jews to come live in Isreal but have always rejected Isreals offer.

المصدر كتاب ( اليهود الإيرانيون ) د . هويدا عزت محمد
Source: Book named "The Jews and the Iranians" by DR. Howaida Izzat Mohammad



Here on the right is a Jewish temple in Iran Image

There is a basement aswell Allah knows where it leads to or what its used for Image

Various pictures of Jews wearing the Taylasan that our beloved prophet pbuh talked about
Image
Image
Image
Image

You are probably wondering what is that thing they wear on their foreheads;

It is called the "Teffillin" or in other terms "Phylacteries". These amulets are supposodly a form of magic of which the jews believe gives them various benefits. They are made of 2 boxes of leather of which the leather is taken from various dead animals. One is worn under the right arm pit so that its aligned with the heart and the other is worn on the forehead. They are used while praying, with the exception of saturdays and holidays which they do not wear them in. Inside of it are various lines of the falsified Torah. They are worn by men aged 30 and above.




Image
Here we see a child inside an emergency room with a rabbi using the "Teffillin". Notice if you look closely you can see it is also wrapped around the childs left arm.

Image
Image
Image



Image
The above picture is a guy named Haroon Yisha'i leader of the Iranian Jewish community who opposed Ahmad Nijads words against the Jews.


The Hour is marching closer and closer. May Allah have mercy on us.


Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:43 am
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Profile
Specialist

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 1905
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
thanks for posting this up.. Good informations in here.. The Jews in Iran are 100% working on specific things, specially the prophet mentioning they will be the first followers of the anti-Christ.. Are they trying to take Iran? I believe yes.. Israel, the US and allies want to attack Iran, and remove the Ayatollahs from power and spread "democracy"(we all know this type of democracy!!!).

Also, i did not there is no Sunni mosques in Tehran.. Are you sure about this one bro?

The Iranian Jews always claim they have no problem living and co-existing in Muslim Iran. If Iran is so much against israel, should they not be aware that there are some Iranian Jews working against them inside their own country?

Also, the shawl is also worn by the Arabs and other Muslims as well. But the "Persian shawl" is something interesting..


Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:03 am
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 254
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
ArabianKnight wrote:
thanks for posting this up.. Good informations in here.. The Jews in Iran are 100% working on specific things, specially the prophet mentioning they will be the first followers of the anti-Christ.. Are they trying to take Iran? I believe yes.. Israel, the US and allies want to attack Iran, and remove the Ayatollahs from power and spread "democracy"(we all know this type of democracy!!!).

Also, i did not there is no Sunni mosques in Tehran.. Are you sure about this one bro?

The Iranian Jews always claim they have no problem living and co-existing in Muslim Iran. If Iran is so much against israel, should they not be aware that there are some Iranian Jews working against them inside their own country?

Also, the shawl is also worn by the Arabs and other Muslims as well. But the "Persian shawl" is something interesting..



no problem

As far as I know. In Tahran there are no Sunni mosques. I can't confirm though. If there is a Iranian who can clarify this matter on this forum it would be much appreciated.

Yeah the shawls are one of the main characteristics the prophet pbuh pointed out of the Isfahan Jews.

Also a note. There are actually alot of IRanian jews living in Isreal who want to leave and go back to Isfahan because its safer. I think its about 100,000 iranian jews living in Isreal.

So we can really see those 30,000 turning into 70,000 really soon ;)


Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:48 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:02 pm
Posts: 2561
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
and this is the province of "Khurasan" in Iran. Your map is actually old. There are three "Khurasan" provinces in Iran now.

Image

_________________
"Read THE END - A review of some Islamic traditions regarding the end time"

"Read Conspiracy theories for beginners - A crash course"


Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:00 am
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 987
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
Here some more info about Kharasan and the jews united against zionism and a list of black flags (of which one is the old afghan flag (part of khorasan) and the flag of the jews united against zionist.

khorasan
The principal cities of Greater Khorasan are Mashhad, Nishapur, Tus (now in Iran), Herat, Balkh, Kabul and Ghazni (now in Afghanistan), Merv (now in Turkmenistan), Samarqand, Bukhara and Khiva (all now in Uzbekistan), Khujand and Panjakent (now in Tajikistan).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Khorasan

Jews United against Zionism
Neturei Karta (Jewish Babylonian Aramaic: נטורי קרתא, "Guardians of the City"), also self-identifying by the English name Jews United Against Zionism, is a small Haredi Jewish group formally created in 1935, that opposes Zionism and calls for a dismantling of the State of Israel, in the belief that Jews are forbidden to have their own state until the coming of the Messiah.[1][2] They are mostly concentrated in Jerusalem, but also in and around Ramat Beit Shemesh Bet (or B) near Jerusalem, and Bnei Brak. Most others associated with Neturei Karta can be found in London, New York City, and other parts of New York, with smaller communities in various cities around North America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta

and finally, the list of black flags:
1. A black flag was used by Muhammad to represent his religion.[1] It has also been stated that it will be the flag of the army that will fight the Dajjal.
2. Afghanistan flew a solid black flag from 1880-1901 (see Flag of Afghanistan)
3. The black flag is the symbol of the Jewish ultra-Orthodox, anti-Zionist group, Neturei Karta. It is flown as a sign of mourning over the creation of the State of Israel, most commonly on Israeli Independence Day.
4. check more black flags here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_flags

amr

_________________
"Love of this world & love of the next world, are like East & West & what lies in between. The more you approach one, the more you deviate from the other" -The Messiah Jesus son of Mary & Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib-

"Indulging our senses and drinking salt water are alike, the more we partake the more our thirst grows" -Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha)-


Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 am
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 254
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
And yet still some people don't believe :)


Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:14 am
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 987
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
its wise to lay aside our pre-conceived notions and do more research then connect the dots. this is a test for all of us. for the sunnis to accept the shia and for all the muslims to accept the jews who will fight with us....time is running and we should be doing more research about the countries of khorasan, syria, and yemen. i have heard that there are already people moving to syria waiting for Issa (AS) and others moving to Yemen & KSA to search for the Mahdi and others moving to Iran, Afghanistan and the rest of Khorasan to learn more about those people and their mission....

Salaam & Metta

amr

_________________
"Love of this world & love of the next world, are like East & West & what lies in between. The more you approach one, the more you deviate from the other" -The Messiah Jesus son of Mary & Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib-

"Indulging our senses and drinking salt water are alike, the more we partake the more our thirst grows" -Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha)-


Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:30 am
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 254
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
oceanmen wrote:
its wise to lay aside our pre-conceived notions and do more research then connect the dots. this is a test for all of us. for the sunnis to accept the shia and for all the muslims to accept the jews who will fight with us....time is running and we should be doing more research about the countries of khorasan, syria, and yemen. i have heard that there are already people moving to syria waiting for Issa (AS) and others moving to Yemen & KSA to search for the Mahdi and others moving to Iran, Afghanistan and the rest of Khorasan to learn more about those people and their mission....

Salaam & Metta

amr



Jews who will fight with us? :S

You mean against us right?


Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:39 am
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 987
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
please watch this video
they are the people of Aron (brother of Moses)
the lost tribe of israel, living in Afghanistan
not to mention that the jews united against zionism have black flags also
only Allah knows

Watch on youtube.com

_________________
"Love of this world & love of the next world, are like East & West & what lies in between. The more you approach one, the more you deviate from the other" -The Messiah Jesus son of Mary & Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib-

"Indulging our senses and drinking salt water are alike, the more we partake the more our thirst grows" -Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha)-


Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 am
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 254
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
oceanmen wrote:
please watch this video
they are the people of Aron (brother of Moses)
the lost tribe of israel, living in Afghanistan
not to mention that the jews united against zionism have black flags also
only Allah knows

Watch on youtube.com



Omg.... Are you saying that the Jews are the ones who will fight along side the mahdi?

Wake up dude. The Jews living today are currupt. They serve Satan. And most of them don't even know it. They are waiting for the Dajjals arrival. Please before posting anything I advise you to read carefully what you write. Or else your gonna be put in the troll wagon then eventually sent off to the ban wagon


Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:51 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:02 pm
Posts: 2561
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
Image

Image

_________________
"Read THE END - A review of some Islamic traditions regarding the end time"

"Read Conspiracy theories for beginners - A crash course"


Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:52 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:02 pm
Posts: 2561
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
Martyr84 wrote:
I advise you to read carefully what you write. Or else your gonna be put in the troll wagon then eventually sent off to the ban wagon


Actually ethnic generalising and racist remarks can be a much quicker journey down that track ;)

_________________
"Read THE END - A review of some Islamic traditions regarding the end time"

"Read Conspiracy theories for beginners - A crash course"


Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:54 am
Profile
Specialist

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 1905
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
Archimetaus wrote:
Image

Image


This is yet another war of mind.. They dont want to be persecuted.. Jews believe they are the "chosen people", and Palestine is their land. So, you expect them to sorry the Palestinians really? :roll:


Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:54 am
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 987
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
Pashtuns of the Afghan region
Main article: Theory of Pashtun descent from Israelites

The Pashtuns are a predominantly Muslim people, native to Afghanistan and Pakistan, who adhere to their pre-Islamic indigenous religious code of honour and culture Pashtunwali. They traditionally claim descent from the Lost Tribes. The Yousafzai (Yusafzai) are a large group of Pashtun tribes. Their name means "Sons of Joseph".[12] There are also similar names in other areas of the region, such as the disputed land of Kashmir. There are a variety of cultural and ethnic similarities between Jews and Pashtuns.[13][14] A visit by a Western journalist in 2007 revealed that many currently active Pashtun traditions may have parallels with Jewish traditions.[15] The code of Pashtunwali is strikingly similar in content and subject matter to the Mosaic law.

A book which corresponds to Pashtun historical records, Taaqati-Nasiri, states that in the 7th century a people called the Bani Israel settled in Ghor, southeast of Herat, Afghanistan, and then migrated south and east. These Bani Israel references are in line with the commonly held view by Pashtuns that when the twelve tribes of Israel were dispersed, the tribe of Joseph, among other Hebrew tribes, settled in the region.[16] Hence the tribal name 'Yusef Zai' in Pashto translates to the 'sons of Joseph'. This is also described extensively in great detail by Makhzan-i-Afghani, a historical work from the 17th Century by Nehamtullah, an official in the royal court of Mughal Emperor Jehangir. A similar story is told by Iranian historian Ferishta.[17]

This account is also substantiated by the fact that the Bnei Menashe of India also have traditions which trace their wanderings as going originally from the Persian Empire to Afghanistan. In their case, they then went to China, where they encountered persecution, then pressed on to India and Southern Asia.[6]

_________________
"Love of this world & love of the next world, are like East & West & what lies in between. The more you approach one, the more you deviate from the other" -The Messiah Jesus son of Mary & Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib-

"Indulging our senses and drinking salt water are alike, the more we partake the more our thirst grows" -Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha)-


Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:59 am
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 254
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
Archimetaus wrote:
Martyr84 wrote:
I advise you to read carefully what you write. Or else your gonna be put in the troll wagon then eventually sent off to the ban wagon


Actually ethnic generalising and racist remarks can be a much quicker journey down that track ;)


Yes I'm a racist. I only support Islam and muslims. Every human being was born muslim.

What everyone else has turned into from Satans planning in this world is what I'm against.

I have alot of respect for this forum. Just putting that out there.


Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:01 am
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 987
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
there are many deviations between the muslims. do you think the freemasons have no muslim members? they exist...and the same deviations you find among the muslims, you will find them among the jews as well. there are a certain number of jews who reject israel. i agree that 70.000 jews from isfahan will follow the dajal but does that mean that there will be no more jews left in khorasan? does that means that there is not one jew in the world who will see through the dajal and stay with the true believers?....free your mind brother...the truth is greater than generalizations.......

_________________
"Love of this world & love of the next world, are like East & West & what lies in between. The more you approach one, the more you deviate from the other" -The Messiah Jesus son of Mary & Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib-

"Indulging our senses and drinking salt water are alike, the more we partake the more our thirst grows" -Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha)-


Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:05 am
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 254
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
oceanmen wrote:
there are many deviations between the muslims. do you think the freemasons have no muslim members? they exist...and the same deviations you find among the muslims, you will find them among the jews as well. there are a certain number of jews who reject israel. i agree that 70.000 jews from isfahan will follow the dajal but does that mean that there will be no more jews left in khorasan? does that means that there is not one jew in the world who will see through the dajal and stay with the true believers?....free your mind brother...the truth is greater than generalizations.......



Free your mind of believing there is something called "Good Jews".

Unless they revert and are considered muslims. I will not trust a Jew. I will not trust those who threw trash at my beloved prophet when he was praying. I will not trust those who put needles on the floor to make the prophet walk on them.


Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem:

(1)Has not the time come for the hearts of those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah) to be affected by Allah's Reminder (this Qur'an), and that which has been revealed of the truth, lest they become as those who received the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before (i.e. jews and Christians), and the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened? And many of them were Fasiqun (the rebellious, the disobedient to Allah).
( سورة الحديد , Al-Hadid, Chapter #57, Verse #16)


Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:17 am
Profile
Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 987
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
"Verily, those who believe, and those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Christians, and the Sabians - any of these who believe in Allah and the Last Day and work righteousness shall have their reward with their Lord. They will not be overcome by fear or grief." (Qur'an 2:62)

_________________
"Love of this world & love of the next world, are like East & West & what lies in between. The more you approach one, the more you deviate from the other" -The Messiah Jesus son of Mary & Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib-

"Indulging our senses and drinking salt water are alike, the more we partake the more our thirst grows" -Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha)-


Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:53 am
Profile
Seeker

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:16 pm
Posts: 194
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
Martyr84 wrote:
oceanmen wrote:
there are many deviations between the muslims. do you think the freemasons have no muslim members? they exist...and the same deviations you find among the muslims, you will find them among the jews as well. there are a certain number of jews who reject israel. i agree that 70.000 jews from isfahan will follow the dajal but does that mean that there will be no more jews left in khorasan? does that means that there is not one jew in the world who will see through the dajal and stay with the true believers?....free your mind brother...the truth is greater than generalizations.......



Free your mind of believing there is something called "Good Jews".

Unless they revert and are considered muslims. I will not trust a Jew. I will not trust those who threw trash at my beloved prophet when he was praying. I will not trust those who put needles on the floor to make the prophet walk on them.


Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem:

(1)Has not the time come for the hearts of those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah) to be affected by Allah's Reminder (this Qur'an), and that which has been revealed of the truth, lest they become as those who received the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before (i.e. jews and Christians), and the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened? And many of them were Fasiqun (the rebellious, the disobedient to Allah).
( سورة الحديد , Al-Hadid, Chapter #57, Verse #16)

I undertsund that you are angry but lets be fair the bad and the good are everywhere.

Image

One of the Hamas leader (terrorist) Dr.Aziz.Dwike sitting with a Rabbi

salam


Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:55 am
Profile
Retired Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 am
Posts: 3753
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Unread post Re: Isfahan Jews: Exposed
In fact this post deals directly with what is taught in Saudi Arabia 'religious' or Wahabi schools, brother Martyr is not coming up with anything unique here, he's just repeating what he has been taught, without asking questions first.

This is a method of distraction the Saudi Arabian government has always used, to point at others, while they them selves Embrace and Fully support not the General religious Jews, but the Zionists them selves, mainly Israel and the U.S governments. Iran's government is no angel by any means, but my question I guess would be.

Why don't you post about the Saudi Government and what they have been doing for the last 70 odd years. I dare you to do it, I await your response.


Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:13 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Wake Up Project Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

phpBB SEO
Wake Up Project

Like us on FaceBook!