voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next
 Hasheesh 
Researcher

Unread post Re: Hasheesh
Roqayah wrote:
I cannot judge a hadith as authentic or not unless a scholar deems it this way or another.
I provided hadiths given as authentic that say otherwise when it comes to Cannabis.

As humans we die as willed by Allah s.w.t, but we are given 'freedom of choice' in how to spend those days that lead up to our death.

I am not judging you ekhi,Alhamdulillah - you are my brother in Islam and I only wish the very best for you.

Try asking a scholar at your masjid :)

Thanks sister the points you made are definatly something to think about!

Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:31 am
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Traveler

May Allah s.w.t bless you and your loved ones and may He guide us all toward His eternal mercy and guidance
Ameen

Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:33 am
Traveler

The key to this issue is about whether a substance causes a change in your state of consciousness.

If so, then it is haram.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Seeker

Personally, without anyone telling me it's haram or halal, I have found that cannabis is just of no use to me. Rather, I do not trust myself when my consciousness is altered by a drug.

And I have found the conversation to be stimulating, when I was younger, but that is not reason enough to smoke it.
I don't like it, I have seen what it does to people and I do not want that for myself or my brothers and sisters in Islam.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:40 pm
Explorer

Well, coming from someone who's been high several times, i'll say that there's quite a lot of disinfo going around.
First off, Cannabis must not be mistaken for other drugs such as Cocaine or Heroin. It is NOT addictive nor is it harmful in any way. To be honest, I believe tobacco is much worse than weed but that's simply from personal experience and research.
Also, weed is not an intoxicant. As the OP mentioned, it does not alter one's consciousness in the same manner as alcohol and such. It's quite different.
It's a natural medicine (drug is such a harsh word), and is used for MANY diseases. One of the bigger reasons for it's ban worldwide is the fact that pharmaceutical corporations would lose a whole lot of money if it was legal. Especially since a lot of pain killers and other "drugs" use chemicals found in Cannabis. You can say that there's a "conspiracy" behind it but I'll end here :mrgreen:
Anyhow, i since have stopped smoking up only because i don't enjoy it as much as others do.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:09 pm
Founder

I dont know if this has been mentioned or not, there's tooo much to read on this interesting post

but

Did you guys know that Hasheesh was invented by Muslims? They were the first to harness the plant and turn it into the gummy substance that they used for both medical and spiritual enhancement...

Just an idea

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:23 am
Explorer

I think nowadays hasheesh is not as natural as it would have been in the Sahabahs days maybe...Its mixed and messed about with the plants are chemically enhanced, the THC levels are increased and theres loads of stuff added that we don't no about.
My mother is a psychiatric Nurse and has seen hundreds of patients that have only hasheesh in their system that are in drug enduced psychosis, which is not cool. I dont think you can even compare what the our beloved Prophet saw was eating and what is available nowadays its just not the same.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:37 am
Explorer

i know what you mean ^^
if i were to smoke it, i'd rather grow it myself. much better quality! :mrgreen:

Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:10 am
Researcher

I've come to the conclusion lol, the illuminati has just programmed us into labelling many things such as cannabis a "harmful drug", when in actually it is a plant put here by god for us to reap its benefits.

We can understand why alcohol is haram as it completely makes u act in a way you would only act if you was drunk.

God knows his creation, he knows he made magic mushrooms and cannabis "both impossible to overdose" as a benefit to us.

But unfortunately Islam has been infiltrated as the brothers pointed out in the arrivals and now we have scholars for dollars keeping the real truth from us and just labelling everything as haram when it has not been outlawed by Quran or Sunnah.

Now the illuminati know that the quran is the sealed final book of god and that they cant change it, but they CAN change your PERSPECTIVE of it, so they have these high up scholars who will lie about things being haram and make up their own rules based on their OWN RATIONAL (or irrational)THINKING, because they know that the masses are stupid and ppl will just blindly listen to what a scholar tells them if he seems high up and proffesional

I was gonna end up saying that wow I've finally moved on from islam, which Jaskan sed before in a topic and I didnt understand, or "the truth is bigger than islam" but it's not even that!!!

Islam has always been the truth and the guidance from Allah but its up to US to really SEE it for what it actually is and what it isn't.

If taking magic mushrooms or cannabis is done with the sole intent of getting to know the TRUTH your not hurting any1 ur not harming urself then it's fine.

Like I said before, How can ALLAH's beautiful creation like tha magic mushrrom or cannabis which is an amazing plant (the only one with male and female) with countless benefits from helping cure cancer to curing asthma.

We are so stupid and brainwashed that ppl think inhaling cannabis is BAD for you, yet inhaling chemtrails, fluoride, ciggarrettes and even incence sticks is all gd and halal!

I will say this again, Prophet Muhammad pbuh liked to (fumigate with herbs.) it's in the hadiths at the start of the topic, cannabis is a herb so fumigating it cant be haram!

Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 pm
WUP Media

as_salàm 'alaykum,

what a pretty good post made of "realuminati".
you didn' let something to say more than you did !!! but no' matter i support

Ummà's Victory goes with the destruction of Reeba (Usury)
the zionist plan for middle-east, 1982 [arab spring]
the dogma of the trinity
The Controversy of Zion [masterpiece for understanding]
two opposed forces make standing the Pyramid

Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:28 pm
Explorer

Salaam,

I sure hope you are right realluminati, for I myself have taken in a lot of Haram stuff into my system in my 'dark period', so to call it ;).
But if Marijuana is Halal, or Not-haram (is there something in between?) how far does this go?
Because Cocaïne is also a product of nature, however the same scientific conclusions as with marijuana are not drawn. Does this discussion about Islam build on scientific evidence? Or can we say that natural products can not be haram? But then again some animals are seen as very haram (are there degrees in haram? :) )

all respect
sliert

Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:53 am
Researcher

What about reading salah surely it takes you away?
Also, where does the word intoxicants come from, ie the Arabic word?

Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:03 pm
WUP Media

[quote="ReAlLuMiNaTi"][/quote]

as_salàm 'alaykùm,

i am totally joining your words, and i'm thanking you for the sake of ALLAH(swt) to the post you sent.

effectively i'm thinking than now it would be impossible to make a better description with Islamic's supports about this eviled effect as have hasheesh, and the most important is:

what about hasheesh in Islàm?

now with the cause you did for the sake of ALLAH,
it' done.

thanks sir !!!

jàzaka ALLAhù_l_khair.

Ummà's Victory goes with the destruction of Reeba (Usury)
the zionist plan for middle-east, 1982 [arab spring]
the dogma of the trinity
The Controversy of Zion [masterpiece for understanding]
two opposed forces make standing the Pyramid

Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:14 am
Traveler

kinda off topic but anyone here from the grasscity forums =D bahaha

Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:07 pm
Explorer

Mastashake315 wrote:
kinda off topic but anyone here from the grasscity forums =D bahaha

Yeah stay off the Spice, it has the same side effects and will be outlawed soon as well.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:29 pm
Explorer

Real interesting topic people.... and I have learned many things from other peoples posts.. I myself used to be a smoker of weed... in the evenings and in private .......to be truthful...I Miss It!!

But I Would Miss My Islam More!!!! ALHAMDULILLAH
:D :D

Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:27 am
Traveler

any conclusion for this topiC?
:mrgreen:

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:37 pm

nah maan has anyone of you even tryed weed?

it makes you open ur mind up to another dimension so u can see it from a differnt perspective..
it cures aswell

so Bleep(edited) u

xxxxxxxxxx

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 pm
Traveler

ok so our body is primarily energy at is basic form, and its when we raise our natural vibrations that we are blessed by the company of angels (http://pureheartvibes.blogspot.com/2006 ... sence.html) and receive blessings and insight from Allah swt. everything the government gives us:"medicine", our foods, tv, lowers our body's vibrations to keep us susceptible to subliminal messaging in magazines, movies, music and tv again. cannabis i believe raises our body's vibrations because i can do dhikr much easier with it and even more on the "magic mushrooms, where i harmonized with my "inner self" which in islam i believe to be the angel that Allah has blessed us with to watch over us and provide us with wisdom as a mediator, his Nur. i also realized changes within myself the lead me straight to Islam and made me strive to become a better person and not only live the message but try to spread it as much as i can though it is difficult because im still young.

this topic i think is closely related to the astral projection topic due to its mysticism and concerning our spiritual selves.

i only beg from Allah that what signs he has shown me i have not misinterpreted and that if i am wrong that it is from me alone and not from Allah and i pray that he may shower us with more baraka and wisdom

Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:01 pm
Researcher

To answer you Mastashake, drugs are bad for your vibrational level, they lower it.

But, I think if everybody smoked pot today, it would have been much better.

People today are like unthinking robots, close-minded, lack critical thinking and spiritual awareness.

When you smoke Marijuana or Hasheesh, your thoughts slow down and become deeper, this enables you to analyze in depth every single thought that comes to your head.

Marijuana/Hasheesh are excellent tools for philosophy, they can help you analyze/understand what's going on around you.

When your thought process is slowed down, you just realize how dumb and robotic everyone is. You separate yourself from the modern era of human robots, and you start to think freely, outside the system.

But don't forget the side effects, it makes you really lazy, you can miss Salat, become unclean, short-term memory loss etc...

So I would say, use it with moderation, not to have fun with friends, but use it in your pursuit of Knowledge.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next