voodoo-modest
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 5 DEFINITE SIGNS: Shout, Pure Self, Yemani, Sufyani, Crack 
Global Moderator

Unread post 5 DEFINITE SIGNS: Shout, Pure Self, Yemani, Sufyani, Crack
Assalamu alaikum.

After several requests from brothers and sisters on the forum, I have gathered the following requested information from Shia books. Please note: I do not want to open up a Sunni/Shia debate here. I’m just quoting. I will try as much as possible to just quote hadeeths and not interpretations.

I will put this info in several posts over a period of time. This is so that we can break up the topic into bits, so it becomes easier to read and any questions or comments can be answered more easily.

Index

- Introduction
- Brief explanation of the Shia books of hadeeth
- Introducing the Definite signs
- Discussion regarding hadeeths (Imam Ali talks about Brazil and Football)
- Q&A regarding knowledge of the future and the unseen
- Definite Sign 1 of 5: The Shout
- Discussion
- Good Summary of the signs of the arrival
- Definite Sign 2 of 5: The Pure Self (Nafs Zakyeh)
- Discussion
- Possible interpretation of the Shout by Satan (Project Blue Beam)
- Definite Sign 3 of 5: The Yemani
- Is the Yemani Sayyid Hasan Nasrullah?
- Discussion on Khurasani
- Definite Sign 4 of 5: The Sufyani
- Discussion
- Definite Sign 5 of 5: The Bayda' Crack
- Geographical analysis
- Kind Abdullah's Death

"He (Imam Mahdi - pbuhaf) will direct desires towards guidance while people will have turned guidance towards their desires, and he will turn their views to the Quran while the people will have turned the Quran to their views." [Peaks of Eloquence]

YOU MUST READ THIS - The WILL of our Holy Messenger!
The 5 Definite Signs
How to create a fake Imam Mahdi

Last edited by sayyid_haamid on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:53 am, edited 6 times in total.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:08 am
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Global Moderator

Unread post Re: DEFINITE SIGNS: Yemani Suyani Shout Nafs Zakyeh Bayda Cr
Shia Hadeeth

First, a very brief explanation of the Shia hadeeths. Shia books of hadeeth narrate from the 14 “infallibles”. They are: the Prophet Mohammad (pbuhaf), lady Fatima and the 12 Shia Imams who are the family of the Messenger. In many hadeeths from the 12 Shia Imams, the Imam explains that what he is saying has been told from the Messenger (pbuaf) and was passed down the generations from father to son. For example, you will see in hadeeths that Imam Sadiq says: From my father Imam Baqir, from Imam Zainul Abedeen, from Imam Hussain, from Imam Ali, from the Prophet who said: .............

The Shia scholars believe that the Imams are infallible (i.e they do not sin) so whatever they say is correct and from the prophet (pbuaf). Sunnis believe they are the pious bloodline of the Prophet, and so what they mention from the Prophet is authentic. However, both Shia and Sunnis know that the people who narrate from the Imams may not be pious. So, in the same way as the Sunni Muslims, the Shia have studied the lives of the men who have narrated the hadeeths and in this way they can make decisions as to whether the hadeeth is strong or weak (in terms of the chain of narration).

Also note that countless hadeeths from Imams say: “Whatever you hear from us (i.e. someone told you he heard from me...), then exhibit it on the Qur’an. If the Qur’an confirms it, then it is from us, if the Qur’an rejects it, then it is not from us and you should throw this hadeeth at the wall "(i.e. rejects it).

But why do the Sunna scholars mainly use hadeeths from the Sahabah (ra) and less the hadeeths from the family of the prophet? The prominent Sunni scholar Imam Mohammad Abu Zuhra says in his book Imam Jafar Al-Sadiq: “No doubt that the Ahl Al-Sunnah have left Imam Ali, because Bany Umayyah used to curse him, and used to swear at him and that was one of the reasons why we the Sunnah have left Ali, and if we have anything from Imam Ali, then it is just a few hadeeths. As for the Fiqh of Imam Ali, the wisdom of Imam Ali, and the lectures of Imam Ali, politics has separated us from Imam Ali.”

"He (Imam Mahdi - pbuhaf) will direct desires towards guidance while people will have turned guidance towards their desires, and he will turn their views to the Quran while the people will have turned the Quran to their views." [Peaks of Eloquence]

The 5 Definite Signs

Last edited by sayyid_haamid on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:10 am
Global Moderator

The definite signs

There are many signs that are told to happen before the arrival of the Imam. But in Shia books of hadeeth, there are two types of signs. Some signs are called “definite” signs. These are signs which MUST happen. The other signs are not definite, so they may or may not happen.

Obviously, the definite signs are of far more significance. Of the definite signs are the 5 that I will discuss.

From Imam Sadiq: “Before the rise of the Qaim [Imam Mahdi] there are five definite signs: The Yemani, the Sufyani, the shout, the murder of the “Nafs Al-Zakiyeh” [the purified self] and the crack in Bayda.” (Ikmal Aldeen Vol. 2 P. 650)

He also said: "The shout is of the definite, and the Sufyani is of the definite, and the crack in Bayda is of the definite, and the Yemani is of the definite, and the murder of the Nafs Al-Zakyeh (the purified self) is of the definite." (Al-Ghayba by No’mani P. 252 and 257)

There are several other hadeeths with the same meaning, but different order of events.

I will soon post details of the signs one by one. Inshallah.

The 5 Definite Signs

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:16 am

edit.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:19 am
Supporter

Unread post Re: DEFINITE SIGNS: Yemani Sufyani Shout Nafs Zakyeh Bayda C
thanks bro, I'll be waiting :)

It seems like only the Sufyani, and the murder of the “Nafs Al-Zakiyeh"
have already occurs

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:25 am
Global Moderator

sacnoon wrote:
thanks bro, I'll be waiting :)

It seems like only the Sufyani, and the murder of the “Nafs Al-Zakiyeh"
have already occurs

Inshallah I will discuss both in more detail, but they both happen very close to the time of the arrival.

Especially the Nafs Al-Zakyeh which happens only days before the appearance, so I'm pretty sure they haven't happened yet.

But we can discuss it in more details once I put up the posts.

Meanwhile, I will wait to see if there are any questions or comments about what I have put already.

The 5 Definite Signs

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:32 am
Seeker

Interesting...please go on.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:35 am
Seeker

I am not attaking shia I am just saying I dont want to risk taking a hadith without isnad.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:58 am
Supporter

abujamila wrote:
I am not attaking shia I am just saying I dont want to risk taking a hadith without isnad.

it's okay, you are free to accept what you want :)

sufyani ... I'm the one who said he came..
well, some say that he was Saddam Hussein ... but we can't judege until we see what brother sayyid_haamid has ..

allahu a3lam

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:06 am
Global Moderator

Salaam brother.

Please refer to the section where I explain about Shia hadeeth books. Both Shia and Sunna do pretty much the same thing when it comes to hadeeths. They have isnad and the rest of it.

A hadeeth is made of 2 parts: The Sanad and the Matn - i.e. the chain of narrators and the hadeeth itself.

They study the lives of the people who have narrated the hadeeths and have devised methods to decide whether the hadeeth has a good chain of narrators or if it's weak etc...

They also look at the hadeeth itself - check for errors, collissions with Qur'an or other strong hadeeths etc...

Sometimes the chain of narrators is acceptable, but the hadeeth itself contradicts the Qur'an.

Sometimes the chain of narrators is very weak but the hadeeth is correct. E.g I heard from a liar that the Messenger said: "La Ilaha Illallah". The hadeeth itself is correct even thought the chain is weak.

Sometimes, a hadeeth is so strong that it cannot be wrong. E.g it has been quoted by thousands of sahaba (ra).

Sometimes, a chain of narrators is weak, but because there are other strong hadeeths that back it up - it becomes acceptable.

This is the profession of Ulema - who spend their life studying hadeeth.

The hadeeths I have brought (and will bring later) are from Shia books which have been written by Shia Ulema. I am telling you this so that you can make your decision on how you want to take this info.

You can see it as what the Shia believe, what the family of the prophet have said about the Mahdi's signs, you can see it as general knowledge or any way you wish.

The 5 Definite Signs

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:25 am
Researcher

Thank you for doing this btw. I would love to hear what you have to say about Shia hadiths since I have never heard about them. More knowledge is always better and I'll have a better understanding of the end of times. I'm even planning on reading the oldest bible I can get my hand on to get a grasp of the end of times. Although it has been altered it was still inspired by Allah so there must be a bit of truth there.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:49 am
Global Moderator

Yes indeed. We should learn what we can - especially about Imam Mehdi.

The Shia take their hadeeths from the family of the prophet. The same family which all Muslims love and the same family which all Muslims have to send peace and blessings upon in every prayer.

"Say: I do not ask you for any reward except love for my family"

The Sunnah have no problem with this whatsoever, but mainly take their hadeeths from the Sahab (ra).

The problem is, that the people who have narrated the hadeeths from ahlulbayt are not good people. Most were liars etc... so it's not easy to get good authentic hadeeths.

The Shia have a hadeeth book which is 120 volumes! Most of the hadeeths are weak.

But their scholars have separated the stronger hadeeths - which they use for their jurisprudence.

As for Imam Mehdi, there are more than 6'000 hadeeths (in all Muslims books).

Just looking at the number tells you that Imam Mehdi is a necessity.

The 5 Definite Signs

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:14 am
Seeker

can you explain the hadith and the identity of the yemani, sufyani nafs zakyah and bayda crack. :)

Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:39 am
Global Moderator

Inshallah I will go through them one by one in due time.

The 5 Definite Signs

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:07 am
Supporter

great topic
there are so many shia hadith that are extremely important, it seems i am rediscovering islam, or in other words (completing the lost half). i hope people start reading more and more so as to come closer to truth. its no coincidence that the first koranic word given to prophet mohamed (saw) by gibril was the word IQRA (READ).....look forward to the hadiths

"Love of this world & love of the next world, are like East & West & what lies in between. The more you approach one, the more you deviate from the other" -The Messiah Jesus son of Mary & Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib-

"Indulging our senses and drinking salt water are alike, the more we partake the more our thirst grows" -Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha)-

Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:07 am
Explorer

salaam

brother sayiid, you said most of the hadith from the ahul-bayt are weak hadiths, why is that, did something happen??

and #2, i thought a large portion of the hadith from the sunna are from Lady Aisha ra

jazaks for response
w/s

Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 am
Global Moderator

eegunezuwaja wrote:
salaam

brother sayiid, you said most of the hadith from the ahul-bayt are weak hadiths, why is that, did something happen??

and #2, i thought a large portion of the hadith from the sunna are from Lady Aisha ra

jazaks for response
w/s

Yes brother lots of things happened. There were many liars who "quoted" from the Shia Imams. There are some who even confessed that they had instilled thousands of fake hadeeths into Shia books.

One of the most notable Shia scholars who has now passed away discovered that more than 100 Sahaba don't even exist! (This effects both Shia and Sunni hadeeths).

But no matter what they do, the enemies can never turn off a candle which Allah (swt) has kept alive. Alhadullillah, the scholars have, with a great amount of effort separated the strong hadeeths. Imagine - from 120 volumes to a few books... lots of work there!

As for question 2, no one denies that many of hadeeths come from Ummul Mo'meneen Aysha. I don't think I understood the question...

The 5 Definite Signs

Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 am
Global Moderator

... also keep in mind that Shia Hadeeth studies are far more difficult than Sunni Hadeeth, for the following reason.

The Sunnis (as well as all Muslims) give a very high status to the Sahaba (ra). There are different definitions of what constitutes a sahabi, the broadest Sunni one being: anyone who saw the Messenger (pbuh).

The Sunna declare that all Sahaba are just and truthful. So Sunni scholars don't need to study the lives of the sahaba in detail to declare if they are truthful people or not - they declare them to be truthful because they are sahaba. Lets just say it makes the work far easier.

The Shia do not declare that all sahaba are just and truthful. This is because some sahaba cursed each other, some called each other Kafir, some fought one another, and some killed one another. So they don't declare them all as just. This is also why many Sunni hadeeths are not accepted by the Shia as authentic hadeeths

They hold respect for the sahaba (ra), but when it comes to hadeeth, they treat them in the same way as any other narrators. They study their lives and make decisions about their sincerity and truthfulness. So it makes their job far more difficult.

The 5 Definite Signs

Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:39 am
Supporter

It is not my attention to hurt anybody, but in my opinnion; we have the Holy Qu´ran and the Suras, the rest is hearsay.

And whit hearsay you can´t proof or disaproof anything.
An discussion based on hearsay leeds almost everytime a full circle back.

And if i´m not mistaking we all came to this forum to break the circle of violents, dissinformation, lies, bad politics.

Salam.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:57 am
Global Moderator

I hope I misunderstood you, but did you mean that hadeeth (Sunnah) is all heresay?

How is it heresay when they have given us the signs of the arrival of Imam Mahdi and most have been fulfilled?

There are so many hadeeths that speak of the future and so many have happened.

So how can we ignore hadeets about the 5 signs which MUST happen?

You are free to make of this info what you desire. As I mentioned before, you can see it as general knowledge, you can see it as what the Shia hadeeths say, or what the family of the prophet have said etc...

The 5 Definite Signs

Last edited by sayyid_haamid on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 225 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next